PDA

View Full Version : Changes

Iceglow
05-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Ok so I've been going through some changes recently, first of all there was a major fall out with some of my friends who turned out to be generally quite bad friends since that was how they acted and reacted to the situation we all found ourselves tied up in. I was sad that I lost some friends I held very dear, I was more sad that they were really such bad friends that they thought that was the only way to resolve things. Then there was the shaving of my beard something which had an instantaneous effect on me, my next trip out to a club I've been too many a time resulted in a bouncer seriously asking me for my ID, I turn 26 on June 19th! Then on Saturday I decided I had, just had enough of living with a conventional hairstyle in the form of a Faux and so whilst under the influence of a major drinking session (it ended at 6am or so and started at 19:30 the night before) decided we ought to give me a Mohawk in all it's glory, this was done at 1am by 2 drunk people I live with, it actually came out ok and suits me (once I get a decent pic of me with it I will post it up here) Then yesterday I got told I am being moved from Games to Technology at work, a department I'm not so sure about because I hate Apple products and will be responsible for the selling of not only Ipod's but Ipad's too! Still at least my boss was like "Try it, if it isn't working in a few weeks come speak to us about it and we'll do what we have to do to sort it out" so no harm in giving it my best shot to get there and enjoy myself and if it works out then theres a lot of room for progression in Tech since it's a major part of the company.

So as a topic, what changes have you guys been through lately, they good or they bad or just meh?

Shlup
05-18-2011, 11:25 PM
I got two moles removed today, thereby changing the landscape of my back. Does that count?

Peegee
05-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Well um....my grandmother died, I'm preparing to go to NYC for a weekend of debauchery...I don't understand how you can work at a game selling store place bc almost all video games are boring me , so I started playing starcraft 2 pvp

what else...I stopped exercising

Shattered Dreamer
05-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Lets see, moved back in with my parents for the summer to save money before I move again, I've continued to shave my head, I've stopped drinking beer completely & switched to vodka & I've begun lifting weights again.

fire_of_avalon
05-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Do you also have hair where there was no hair before, Iceglow?

I can't talk about the changes i'm making. Big secrets, me.

Rocket Edge
05-19-2011, 02:21 AM
I recently moved back into the home house here with my parents after finishing my exams. It's getting harder every semester to come back and live under my parents roof. Independency issues mostly. Yeah.. nothing really else to report. :choc2:

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Decided to move yesterday!

Jiro
05-19-2011, 03:42 AM
I became president of my athletics club

Shoeberto
05-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Lost my fucking ring finger on my right hand.

At least the one ring got destroyed in the fires of Mordor, though.

G13
05-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Lost my smurfing ring finger on my right hand.

How the hell did that happen?

NorthernChaosGod
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
I feel unhappy
I feel so sad
I lost the best friend
That I ever had

She was my woman
I loved her so
But it's too late now
I've let her go

I'm going through changes
I'm going through changes

Jiro
05-19-2011, 10:27 AM
I like that Tupac song Changes

Loony BoB
05-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Nothing much at my end. Mostly mental changes, such as getting a bit more fed up with being stuck in this role at work for so long and things like that. Changes at the moment in my life can be limited by things I need to do before I can do such changes.

I Don't Need A Name
05-19-2011, 10:56 AM
I hear you on the getting ID'd front. I hadn't shaved for about a week or something, went to buy a DVD with a 12 rating and the guy behind the counter stands and looks at me and goes '...How old are you?' I was 19 at the time.

Changes wise, nothing much really. Just about to finish 2nd year of uni. Made up with my best friend, finally, after constantly falling out for months. We'll see how that one goes..

Chris
05-19-2011, 11:01 AM
A lot of changes going on at work, unfortunately it is not for the better. *Sighs* Such incompetent leadership. It disgusts me a little, to be honest. I try not to get too involved, as I know that it wouldn't make any difference, but how much can one person keep bottled up? A couple of them are seriously mental, if not outright psychotic, at times.

Shattered Dreamer
05-19-2011, 12:42 PM
It's getting harder every semester to come back and live under my parents roof. Independency issues mostly.

Oh man you can sing this to high heavens :lol:

theundeadhero
05-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Well there was this super hot hippy girl in high school and we had issues, some good and some bad. A few days ago we became friends on facebook. I guess that's the only new thing with me *shrug*

Freya
05-19-2011, 04:54 PM
I've changed into a very boring person. I have no piercings, no crazy hairstyle or hair color, no tattoos, I find reading to be fun, I don't go out to socialize, my wardrobe consists of blouses almost every day anymore. Every morning I go biking and then eat eggs for breakfast. Every morning o.o Typically the most dramatic change I make is which place to go to for lunch and even then it's just a few places in rotation. The most spontaneous thing I do is buy a new video game to play which takes me a few months to get through.

So yeah I've changed into a boring adult :(

~*~Celes~*~
05-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Not too much is changing for me. Saving up for a car, had a talk with Andrew and realized we probably won't be getting married till next year, but that's perfectly fine with me :D

NorthernChaosGod
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I like that Tupac song Changes
That probably would have been better received than the Black Sabbath song. :|

I've changed into a very boring person. I have no piercings, no crazy hairstyle or hair color, no tattoos
When did someone's appearance make them fun? O_O

theundeadhero
05-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Now that you're a boring adult who am I going to talk to about David Bowie? :(

Freya
05-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Now that you're a boring adult who am I going to talk to about David Bowie Crotch? :(

*fixed*

Someone else I'm guessing :(

Shoeberto
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Lost my smurfing ring finger on my right hand.

How the hell did that happen?
The context is there, man.

fire_of_avalon
05-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Well there was this super hot hippy girl in high school and we had issues, some good and some bad. A few days ago we became friends on facebook. I guess that's the only new thing with me *shrug*
Is she your one true love?

theundeadhero
05-20-2011, 01:12 PM
She was my first legal adult love. Does that count?