PDA

View Full Version : PSP Tech support

Marky Tee
05-20-2011, 01:36 PM
ok guys i have a wee question

i have downloaded one of those save files from gamefaqs for dissidia
you know those that have all characters leveled up to 99 etc

so what i want to know is how do i get it from my PC on to my memory card on the PSP?

dumb question i know but i don't have a clue 'bout these things :p

Hollycat
05-20-2011, 01:47 PM
you use that chord that comes with the psp

Jessweeee♪
05-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Yeah, you'll want to grab a USB chord, connect your PSP to your computer, and put it in the SAVEDATA folder. The savefile should be in a folder named something like ULUS10437GameData00 with 00 being whatever slot you want it in (00 is the first slot, 01 is the second, etc).

Marky Tee
08-26-2011, 04:37 PM
hey thanks for the replies guys
i've managed to do what you suggested but it always comes up as corrupted data and i can't get using the save...any ideas?

sorry but i'm pretty computer illiterate :p

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Okay. Downloaded a file myself so I can see what you've got.

First of all, make sure you have a save file for the appropriate region. A save file for one region likely won't work for another. The folder will start with ULUS for North America, ULES for Europe, or ULJM for Japan.

Find your own Dissidia save folder already on your PSP. It will be under PSP/SAVEDATA I think. It will be named something like ULUS10437GameData00 (the 00 signifies the slot, with 00 being the first slot, 01 being the second slot, and so on).

The save file you got from the internet will be in a .zip. Open the .zip, and there will be a folder with a similar name as your own save file. The only thing that should be different from yours is the two digits after GameData, however even that may be the same. If it is, rename it to a different number if you wish to keep your old save as well.

Move the folder you downloaded from the internet underneath your own save folder.

You're good to go!

Marky Tee
08-27-2011, 09:41 AM
yup that's what i did and it's still coming up as corrupted data when i look in the saved data utility on the psp
and it just isn't appearing at all when i go into load data on the actual game :(

god knows what i'm doing wrong lol

Jessweeee♪
08-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Sometimes the save file itself is just bad. Try a different one from the same region? :(

Marky Tee
08-29-2011, 06:05 PM
tried all of them and none work :(

any kind sole here with a european region fancy sharing a completed save file with me? :D

Citizen Bleys
09-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I know Sony patched the PS3's OS to prevent people from using other people's save files by linking each save to your PSN account, perhaps something similar was done on the last PSP update?

Jessweeee♪
09-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Oh that's lame as hell. I hope that didn't happen :<

Marky Tee
09-04-2011, 10:08 PM
why the smurfing smurf did they do that?

McLovin'
09-11-2011, 09:02 PM
What Jesweee said should work. Try downloading the save again. Usually it's the unzipping that corrupts stuff like that. Maybe nzip it to your desktop first and then copy and paste it into your psp folder.

Citizen Bleys
09-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Have you tried recalibrating the phase variance on your polaron flux modulator?