PDA

View Full Version : DW character post

Hollycat
05-20-2011, 01:55 PM
who is your favorite DW character?
Why?

Mine is Cao Cao
he was the only true hero of the three kingdoms era. Even though I dislike playing as anyone from his group, he is still my favorite

Polnareff
05-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Taishi Ci (I think that was his name). Mostly for gameplay. He was also the main one I used in the very first Dynasty Warriors game as well.

G13
05-20-2011, 02:36 PM
This kind of stuff goes in General Gaming, HC.

Bunny
05-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Madame Adequate
05-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Cheng Pu, blatantly.

Kyros
05-22-2011, 08:56 PM
I havent played 7 but I would say Jiang Wei, Zhao Yun, or Zhang He. My favorite force is Wei.

Mo-Nercy
05-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Zhou Yu. I've always found it quite tragic that he'd seen himself as Zhuge Liang's ultimate rival, only for the for the latter to think him an idiot. And yet, without him and his decision to fight Cao Cao at Chi Bi, the Three Kingdoms never would've come to be. I used him regularly up till DW6, Strikeforce and 7 when he was given a silly stick. Do not like.

These days, I like to use Zhao Yun, Zhen Ji, Zhang He and Cao Pi.

Kyros
05-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Zhou Yu. I've always found it quite tragic that he'd seen himself as Zhuge Liang's ultimate rival, only for the for the latter to think him an idiot. And yet, without him and his decision to fight Cao Cao at Chi Bi, the Three Kingdoms never would've come to be. I used him regularly up till DW6, Strikeforce and 7 when he was given a silly stick. Do not like.

These days, I like to use Zhao Yun, Zhen Ji, Zhang He and Cao Pi.

I'll always like Zhou Yu a lot, and I didnt mind his weapon in 6, but I did miss his never ending juggles. I like Zhen Ji and Cao Pi in the games, but based on what really happened in the actual three kingdoms story I pretty much hate Cao Pi =/

Mo-Nercy
05-24-2011, 09:38 AM
I'll always like Zhou Yu a lot, and I didnt mind his weapon in 6, but I did miss his never ending juggles. I like Zhen Ji and Cao Pi in the games, but based on what really happened in the actual three kingdoms story I pretty much hate Cao Pi =/
Zhou Yu rocked in DW5 Chaos Mode with an Ice Orb.

Actually, speaking of Ice Orb and old school DW, Gan Ning's musou was great. He's definitely worse off in the later installments.