PDA

View Full Version : Catherine - Full English website is up, and it's looking good.

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Pre-order Catherine, the HD Action-Adventure/Puzzle title from the makers of Persona, for PS3 and Xbox 360! Available Summer 2011. (http://www.catherinethegame.com)

I'm pretty excited about this. Too bad I probably won't have any means of playing it when it comes out!

A couple of tiny details I find interesting: The more Vincent drinks in the bar, the faster he runs in his nightmares. In the bar, there is an arcade machine that plays just like the puzzles in his nightmares.

I Don't Need A Name
05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Please announce a Uk/Europe release...

I was excited for this when the Japanese trailers first came out. Fingers crossed we'll be able to get our hands on it without paying ridiculous import costs..

DMKA
05-24-2011, 12:53 AM
I've been interested in it since the first trailer I saw a year or two ago.

Sadly I can't see myself playing this in front of any of my housemates. Maybe I'll pick it up sometime in the future when I live alone. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2011, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I didn't even want to play Persona 4 in front of most people once I got to Rise's dungeon. Didn't want people getting the wrong idea about what kinds of games I play!

Jiro
05-24-2011, 03:19 AM
Looks interesting! First I've heard of it.