PDA

View Full Version : Concerts!

escobert
05-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Well it's that time of year! so what shows are you going to see or have seen?
I'm going to Strange Creek this weekend in Mass
Last weekend I went to a sweet Festival in southern Vermont here's a video from it
YouTube - ‪Jatoba w/ Friends *billy jean* @ Barnaby's Presents Bluegrass Blowout II‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ixxt4QHEhc&feature=player_embedded#at=114)

Pete for President
05-27-2011, 07:47 AM
Went to see the Cold War Kids a few weeks ago. Got a ticket for the Arcade Fire on August 29th. Still haven't decided which festival to go to...

Shiny
05-27-2011, 07:57 AM
Rihanna w/ Cee-Lo concert coming in July! I couldn't get tickets to see Alicia Keys. They were sold out in a day. :(

The only artist this summer I wanna see is maybe Lupe Fiasco and The Roots unless they have some sort of festival. Ideally I wanna go (break in to) Coachella eventually.

o_O
05-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Last one I went to was <a href="http://www.soundwavefestival.com/lineup">Soundwave</a>. I never thought I'd get to say I've seen Dimmu Borgir live. :D

Pheesh
05-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah, concert season is kinda over here. But with all these bands I like getting back together I hope one or more decides to head down this way. If Soundgarden or A Perfect Circle announce tours here then I will cream my jeans.

NorthernChaosGod
05-27-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm probably going to LA Rising. Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Muse and Immortal Technique. :D

Del Murder
05-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Got Miriel Adele tickets for her birthday so I guess I'm going to that!

escobert
05-29-2011, 06:31 PM
I just returned form my ventures at Strange Creek 2011 in Greenfield Mass. Had a blast both night. Great music with 5,000+ crazy people having a blast

Shaibana
05-29-2011, 09:21 PM
My sis and i made a deal :) she really wanted to go to Bruno Mars, but couldnt find anyone to come with her..
so i said: Ill go with you to Bruno Mars, if you go with me to Shakira.

to bad my sis couldnt miss the money at that moment, and so we were to late to buy tickets for Bruno Mars :o

.. well better luck nxt time i guess ^^

Shiny
05-30-2011, 06:23 AM
Hm, I may check out Muse as well although I have seen them before.

fire_of_avalon
06-01-2011, 05:33 AM
Got Miriel Adele tickets for her birthday so I guess I'm going to that!
I am about as jealous as I can be. She came here a few months back and her concert sold out in about 12 hours, before I could get to the venue. So they actually moved her to a bigger venue. And then that sold out. It was a terrible day to be me.

Del Murder
06-01-2011, 05:32 PM
That's what happened here too. Fortunately, I was able to get tickets once it went to the bigger venue.

Shorty
06-02-2011, 02:41 AM
A Perfect Circle
Alkaline Trio x2
All Leather
Arcade Fire
Atreyu
Crystal Castles
Cursive
Evanescence
Flogging Molly
Flyleaf
Gogol Bordello
Hacienda
Handsome Furs
Hawthorne Heights
Heartless Bastards x2
Hell's Hounds
Interpol
Jenny Lewis
Jenny Lewis and Johnathan Rice
Kenna
KoRn
Kottonmouth Kings
Marilyn Manson
Morgan Nagler of Whispertown
MXPX
NOFX
Our Lady Peace
Ozzy Osbourne
Placebo
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reverend Horton Heat
Rise Against
School of the Seven Bells
She Wants Revenge x2
Slayer
Spider Hole
Story of the Year
The Adolescents
The Bravery
The Cinnamon Band
The Start
The Strand
The Used
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Voltaire x3
Weezer

DISCLAIMER: Some of these were at festivals or were opening bands and I did not pay to solely see them, and that some of these bands I actually do not care for.

I'll be able to add Death Cab to my rap sheet soon <3