PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Arts

Yar
05-29-2011, 12:26 AM
So recently I've really got into magic. Necromancy is one of my favorites. Conjuring up the dead to do my bidding has really come in handy. Certain instances are when the remote is just slightly out of reach or when I want another pop but they're all the way in the fridge. One of my zombie pals can grab it. Another is when I can get them to eat the brains of my foes. omg so helpful~

I've also started practicing curses as a hobby. This guy cut me off on the highway earlier, so I turned his head into a pumpkin. Oh boy, was he mad. :)

What magics do you practice? :eek:

Peegee
05-29-2011, 12:44 AM
So recently I've really got into magic. Necromancy is one of my favorites. Conjuring up the dead to do my bidding has really come in handy. Certain instances are when the remote is just slightly out of reach or when I want another pop but they're all the way in the fridge. One of my zombie pals can grab it. Another is when I can get them to eat the brains of my foes. omg so helpful~

I've also started practicing curses as a hobby. This guy cut me off on the highway earlier, so I turned his head into a pumpkin. Oh boy, was he mad. :)

What magics do you practice? :eek:

any girl zombies?

Shlup
05-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Like most tragically white young women, I dabbled in wicca in my teenage years. I cast a love spell on a gay guy. And he asked me out. And we dated for like two years. And it was a fairly awkward relationship.

I was also always the girl at the slumber party that would push the Ouija board thing around, or get really into "Seven Doors" and make the other girls scream and sometimes cry. I have some fairly entertaining stories about those types of things, but they're probably only entertaining to me so I'll just go ahead and say that I practice the magic of being kind of a douche.

Peegee
05-29-2011, 01:05 AM
wat seven door is?

Shlup
05-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Everyone sits around one person, who lays on the floor with their head in someone's lap. The person with who has the head in their lap starts "hypnotizing" them that they're approaching a haunted house and they go inside and they see a hallway with seven doors. They're told to go into each door and describe what they see; the seventh door supposedly contains death.

I lied about not boring everyone with my stories; here are my favorite two instances of Seven Doors:

I'm laying on the floor, already freaking everyone out, and the log in the fireplace breaks in half, showering sparks everywhere. Everyone screams, but I don't even flinch, causing the one boy at the party to cry. We were like 15 too.

A couple of years before, so when my friends and I were like 13, my friend and I hold hands and "go under" together. I refuse to speak at all, so they focus on my friend. After a while my friend "sees me" and starts to describe what I'm doing, and I start to smile as she describes me coming towards her with a knife. She starts gagging and bites down on the blood capsules she's been holding in her cheek and I start to laugh quite evilly. One of our friends fled from the tent and had to be chased down before she woke up our friend's parents.

You know, chicks and their slumber party games.

Rantz
05-29-2011, 09:36 AM
rofl Shlup.

I dabbled in conjuration but I lost my taste for it when I accidentally conjured a cow on top of me.

Jiro
05-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm not a magical kind of guy. Although I've tried telekinesis a few times, it just hasn't worked so well.

Timekeeper
05-29-2011, 02:19 PM
I can make certain sliding doors open without touching them.

Laddy
05-29-2011, 04:51 PM
I dabble in alchemy, charms, and illusions.

It's pretty awesome.

Pheesh
05-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Kill it with fire! D:

rubah
05-29-2011, 06:13 PM
at slumber parties, we knew that ouija boards were the devil, so we never messed with them, but we did play sandman, and Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board. the former is supposed to make you feel like your body is full of sand, and the latter that you are flying through the air.

I've never done any magic, but I am a witch anyway~

LunarWeaver
05-29-2011, 06:16 PM
I just use a gun. It's faster and real.

Bunny
05-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Abjuration, Evocation and Illusion, mainly.

NorthernChaosGod
05-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Give me alchemy, give me sorcery,
Give me wizardy, thermatology
Electricity, master all of these,
Magic if you please, bring him to his knees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3ONXlI2k0k)

Alive-Cat
06-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Seven doors sounds kinky.