PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of The Last Story coming to Europe

Wolf Kanno
05-30-2011, 05:10 AM
This is just a rumor at the moment.

N-Europe: Rumour: The Last Story Will Release in Europe (http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15500)

But it sounds like PAL regions might be getting this game I seriously want. :mad2:

First Xenoblade Chronicles and now The Last Story. I'm going to be seriously pissed if neither game makes it to the US. :mad:

Flying Arrow
05-30-2011, 05:21 AM
I was casually looking up both games the other day, having re-gotten into my favourite JRPGs lately.

They both look... really good. If they turn out half-decent at all and end up coming to North America, I'd consider picking up a Wii to play them.

Fynn
05-30-2011, 06:00 AM
But Xenoblade Chronicle IS coming to America, so good for you :D I guess, if we get Th Last Story as well, it is inevitable that you guys will get it too.

Wolf Kanno
05-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Anyone speak French fluently?

Sakaguchi confirme The Last Story en Europe < News < LiveWii - Livegen (http://www.livewii.fr/news/157432-Sakaguchi_confirme_The_Last_Story_en_Europe)

Jiro
05-31-2011, 02:17 PM
This is fantastic news! Japan needs to stop hogging things :p

Depression Moon
05-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Come here already.

Nifleheim7
06-01-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm glad (for once) i live in Europe.:D
Now bring Pandora's Tower and EarthSeeker and my Wii library will be complete.

Roogle
06-02-2011, 11:15 PM
But isn't this a little weird that Xenoblade and The Last Story are getting releases in Europe but not in North America? If they are translating the game to English, then there is no reason why the game should not be released in North America, too. I think similarly for releases in North America without releases in Europe.

Jiro
06-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Wait, what? They're not giving it to NA? That's fucking ridiculous. I can't think of anything drastic that would need to be altered between Europe and NA

Mirage
06-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Why are you even bringing this up? Do you really truly think it won't be released in north america? Unless it is somewhere officially confirmed that it will not be relerased in NA, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Fynn
06-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Xenoblade IS confirmed for America. Check Wikipedia.

Wolf Kanno
06-04-2011, 06:59 AM
No, Xenoblade (or more correctly Monado) is still registered by Nintendo of America. There has been no official confirmation of a U.S. release. There is a VA who gave the impression it was coming here but I have yet to find a U.S. confirmation anywhere. Even the link on Wikipedia simply takes you to a news post confirming that Monado has not been removed from upcoming release.

So Xenoblade Chronicles is still only confirmed for Europe and The Last Story is being hinted to have a Europe Release. Maybe Nintendo thinks us Americans only like FPS titles and feel the games would fail for sure here. :roll2

Del Murder
08-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Well I just now noticed this game from reading Game Informer and I did not know Nobuo Uematsu and Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi were involved. I REALLY want to play this game now and I'm excited that it sounds like it will get an EU release which will hopefully lead to a NA release someday.

I did read that Nintendo recently registered the trademark of The Last Story in the US so that's a good sign!

Bolivar
08-18-2011, 12:28 AM
I don't think it's a rumor anymore.

Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/page/2/)

So all of the games Operation Rainfall wanted are coming out... in Europe. I guess it's only fair, how many years did they suffer not having ANY of the big RPGs? I guess it's our turn now.

Depression Moon
08-18-2011, 01:24 AM
No. It better not be our turn!

Wolf Kanno
08-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Then tell all your European friends to buy Xenoblade and The Last Story, cause bullshit NoA says they are debating the issue based on the European Sales.