PDA

View Full Version : Hi dere

muzikgenesis
05-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Waddup!

I just joined Eyes on FF forums and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Pablo I live in California and I'm in college. My alltime favorite game is probably FF VII just because Zack and Cloud are such badd***es xP.

Other stuff about me, I like anime like Evangelion, Dual! Parallel Universe and many more. I am studying psychology and hence that is one of my biggest interests in life and I'm also a pretty big partier (gahahahah). So yeah thats me in a nutshell kind of... Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hollycat
05-31-2011, 11:36 PM
hiya buddy!

Polnareff
05-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Happy birthday! :D I mean.......hi. :o

muzikgenesis
06-01-2011, 01:06 AM
as a matter of fact...today is my birthday.....uhh....i mean...my........UNBIRTHDAY XP

Jiro
06-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Joining EoFF on your birthday seems to be a semi common occurence. I say that but I can't think of any examples. Welcome!

muzikgenesis
06-01-2011, 09:39 AM
thank you sir cloud xD

Rantz
06-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome, precioussss! Is muzikgenesis a Genesis who plays the lute?

Pheesh
06-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Ignore Rantzien, he's Swedish.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

(As a side-bar, I hate welcoming newbies with this crappy screen name. Curse you 'Sir Cloud')

Rocket Edge
06-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Hello & welcome to EoFF. :bounce:

muzikgenesis
06-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome, precioussss! Is muzikgenesis a Genesis who plays the lute?

Haha thats funny because my nickname IRL is precious xP

Carl the Llama
06-04-2011, 02:48 AM
[TR][TD]Welcome muzi, I see you chose the best final fantasy as your favourite, that means I like you!

Do you play any other RPG's? what are your favourites outside of the FF series?

Melissaur
06-04-2011, 08:54 PM
WELCOME!! Hope you stay around long!

Hollycat
06-06-2011, 06:37 AM
zack fair is god

muzikgenesis
06-06-2011, 06:40 PM
[TR][TD]Welcome muzi, I see you chose the best final fantasy as your favourite, that means I like you!

Do you play any other RPG's? what are your favourites outside of the FF series?

yes as a matter of fact i love RPG's as well as MMORPGs. One of my favorites is The Legend of Dragoon, although I consider it one of the most neglected RPGs in probably the history of RPGs, of course I have to give a shout out to the first RPG i ever played and also one of my favorites, the KH series, super Mario RPG, Crono series, Paper Mario, as for MMORPgs: flyff, perfect world, Gunz and Rakion, and so many other RPGs to name lol.

Hollycat
06-06-2011, 07:00 PM
what about freelancer online?

muzikgenesis
06-06-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm not familiar with that 1, plz do tell xD

Hollycat
06-06-2011, 07:39 PM
its an rpg shooter

muzikgenesis
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM
free to play? or is there a subscription.

Hollycat
06-07-2011, 04:11 AM
it costs about $10, all you have to buy is the disk, the rest is free. I am currently probably the best player on the game, I can wipe out a battle ship by myself without cheating. In fact, I once took out 3 in a row on my own. at level 35, some of the battleships are strong enough to take you out within a few seconds. it is the first infinite universe game ever made, about 500 different weapons, 100 sheilds, 50 starsystems, a fully modable system, 35 ships, and over 300 places to land. 50 factions to interact with, and the first fully 3d aiming system. the company was bought out by microsoft, but you can still get the game. low quality graphics are no problem at all. stunning backgrounds and stuff, mining, pirating, stealing, vigilantiing, and working for the cops. BEST RPG FOR PC EVAR

muzikgenesis
06-08-2011, 06:06 AM
damn sounds pretty sick. Is it on steam? I'll probably check later after i'm done w/ finals lol

TrollHunter
06-08-2011, 07:07 AM
it costs about $10, all you have to buy is the disk, the rest is free. I am currently probably the best player on the game, I can wipe out a battle ship by myself without cheating. In fact, I once took out 3 in a row on my own. at level 35, some of the battleships are strong enough to take you out within a few seconds. it is the first infinite universe game ever made, about 500 different weapons, 100 sheilds, 50 starsystems, a fully modable system, 35 ships, and over 300 places to land. 50 factions to interact with, and the first fully 3d aiming system. the company was bought out by microsoft, but you can still get the game. low quality graphics are no problem at all. stunning backgrounds and stuff, mining, pirating, stealing, vigilantiing, and working for the cops. BEST RPG FOR PC EVAR

That sounds strangely familiar to Eve Online... just without the badassery,
YouTube - ‪EVE Online The Butterfly Effect Trailer [HD]‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2oxt7Nrxo)

Hollycat
06-08-2011, 07:49 PM
It was the precursor to eve, and is way better

TrollHunter
06-08-2011, 07:57 PM
It was the precursor to eve, and is way better

I would typically try it out just to see if it is indeed better but I guess I'll just look up a few videos and reviews to compare.
EDIT:
It looks completely different in the space fights so I won't even try to compare the two in that aspect. For a 2003? game it looks pretty amazing though. I'll stick to complaining about how my computer sucks too much to play either.

ScottyRedXIII
06-08-2011, 11:48 PM
straying away from your convo over there.....
hello and welcome to EoFF, enjoy your self and don't be shy to join in on all the fun that goes on around this crazy place.

As I think I'm still classed as a newb (even though I've been here for nearly a year now.........) i'm happy to break you in if needs be! happy blogging

Melissaur
06-09-2011, 12:54 AM
PS Join Dynasty Warriors Mafia game :love:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/137285-dynasty-warriors-mafia-xx-sign-ups-discussion.html

TrollHunter
06-09-2011, 12:57 AM
PS Join Dynasty Warriors Mafia game :love:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/137285-dynasty-warriors-mafia-xx-sign-ups-discussion.html

This, don't worry if you don't know how to play, it's simple.

muzikgenesis
06-09-2011, 02:40 AM
i just saw some of the trailers for freelancer online, looks crackin!!! I definitely wanna play it after I get done with finals this week . I haven't really played like a space shooter type kinda game since Star Fox 64 and also the sequals for teh game cubez. Looks like a real ligit game for 10 bucks! I think ill download it off of steam instead of going all the way to gamestop to get it. I also checked out that eve online video TrollHunter posted, that $@## was dope!!!

Also nice to meet you all and I think i will join this Dynasty Warriors Mafia game xD

Carl the Llama
06-13-2011, 05:15 AM
Man if you guys are going to play a f2p MMO you should check out Elsword, best one out there, of course, you need to speak German if you to play the game :/ at least until they release it in English, or if you live in America :mad:

Shlup
06-14-2011, 01:14 AM
I'm watching you.

Carl the Llama
06-14-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm watching you.

RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

muzikgenesis
06-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah too bad I dont speak German but I look out for it.

Ill also keep an eye over my back because of this ShlupQuack feller...

Jentleness
06-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Ill also keep an eye over my back because of this ShlupQuack feller...

ShlupQuack is a girl :p

I see that I am a bit to your newbie thread, but welcome to EoFF anyway! I too live in California and FFVII happens to be my all time favorite as well! :hello:

muzikgenesis
06-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Haha cool. I live in nor cal, but I've lived in socal for 6 yrs but born and raised in nor cal xD. YAY AREA!!!!!

Jentleness
06-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Haha cool. I live in nor cal, but I've lived in socal for 6 yrs but born and raised in nor cal xD. YAY AREA!!!!!

Oh! Del Murder and I were just discussing whether or not there are any more EoFFer's in the Nor Cal area! I was thinking we should have a meet sometime, I mean, why should the Sou Cal EoFFers have all the fun?!?! :hello:

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Hi MG. Welcome to EoFF.

Psych student huh? I had to study a bit of that as part of my course. Isn't it great stuff? xD

Carl the Llama
06-27-2011, 04:10 AM

You live near Jen, I hate you now

Only joking... or am I :shifty: