PDA

View Full Version : The most important decision you'll ever make.

Shlup
06-02-2011, 10:16 PM
You can only choose one.

Psychotic
06-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Was there every any doubt which one I'd pick?

Shlup
06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Honestly... I'm pretty torn.

Jiro
06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
I voted with my wallet. I don't have money to be spending on food for these animals.

However I overlooked the fact that people would pay through the ass for a chance to ride around on a goat sized giraffe etc

Del Murder
06-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Those are some of Earth's greatest creatures, but elephant is the greatest.

Miriel
06-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Elephants are super smart and beautiful and are the only species besides humans who have ritualized ways of mourning for their dead and I love them.

Shoeberto
06-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Dude, the choice should be obvious. Think about it. A girl gorilla is gonna have pretty much the same parts as a girl human. Bam.

Bunny
06-02-2011, 10:55 PM
I voted for what I thought was the right answer. And then I read this:

Dude, the choice should be obvious. Think about it. A girl gorilla is gonna have pretty much the same parts as a girl human. Bam.

I no longer think I voted for the only right answer.

NorthernChaosGod
06-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Yuck, dude. It's the size of a kitten.

Anyway, I voted for that one so that I can be King Kong this time.

escobert
06-02-2011, 11:06 PM
The dolphins for sure.

Agent Proto
06-02-2011, 11:16 PM
By pot-bellied pig, do you mean normal or the mini version? Either way, an elephant that sized sounds about right to me. You can ride on one if normal, and it'd look adorable if mini. It's win-win!

rubah
06-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Giraffe was tempting, but their amusement factor is in their size!

Rye
06-03-2011, 02:09 AM
You know how I love my creatures of the deep. :E

Yar
06-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Um hello! Elephant! It's in my Facebook picture ;)

I only went with elephant cause duck was not an option. :colbert:

TrollHunter
06-03-2011, 04:06 AM

....Just.... Really?

Dolphins Bro

Freya
06-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Giraffe! I mean I use to have a giraffe set heh.

Shoeberto
06-03-2011, 04:24 AM

....Just.... Really?
Can you blame a man for being practical?

fire_of_avalon
06-03-2011, 05:29 AM
Can you breed the dolphins to have a pod?

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2011, 06:50 AM

....Just.... Really?
You must be tiny.

CimminyCricket
06-03-2011, 07:45 AM

....Just.... Really?
You must be tiny.

This.

I wanted the gorilla because I thought it'd be cute to see run around xD

Jiro
06-03-2011, 10:19 AM
He's not tiny, he's just a paedophile. He loves little hairy girls.

Timekeeper
06-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Giraffes are cool because they tall, and you can get pygmy elephants as it is, the obvious choice is between the Gorilla and the Dolphins!

I chose Gorilla, as it just seems more ridiculous than the dolphins, but I didn't think about the possibility of breeding them! Damn!

Loony BoB
06-03-2011, 04:20 PM
I'd rather just have a regular cat or a dog, personally... monkeys to me are rather annoying pets and minigorillas wouldn't be much different, perhaps just more 'human' and quieter. Which is good, but I already have humans for human-like stuff. Dolphins are neat and all but you can't do much with them as they're very restricted by their habitat (water) being different to mine (land). Elephants sound neat but you can't ride on a tiny one. What would it be good for? It can't even jump, so you could get a bad back from constantly having to lean over whenever you want to do anything with it. The giraffe would be okay in a garden if it wasn't for the simple fact that it's likely something will kill it before much time passes by. It just doesn't seem like a very suitable pet.

Cats and dogs ftw.

If I was being forced to take on any of the above, I'd probably opt for a breeding pair of dolphins due to the low effort or alternatively the giraffe for the low cost of feeding them (here, have a garden, be good, bye).

sharkythesharkdogg
06-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Off the list I choose kitten sized gorilla. I'd try the goldfish sized dolphins, but saltwater aquarium habitats are delicate and hard to maintain. I'd probably kill 'em.

Not on the list, I want a friendly, pony-sized badger.

Jojee
06-03-2011, 07:13 PM
The dolphins would be cute but I'd have to keep them in a bowl of water and I'd probably end up accidentally killing them, so I go elephant. ^_^

Hollycat
06-03-2011, 07:23 PM
pocket sized viera. It can tell me how to build traps in a forest and live in my pocket where I shall give it cheese cubes

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Yesssss, gorilla is winning.

Ouch!
06-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Yes.

Vermachtnis
06-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Giraffe, I've always wanted one.

TrollHunter
06-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Dolphins can still win! If only they weren't so easily killable

Shlup
06-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Can I just say that I hate BoB? I feel like I need to put that out there.

Rather have a cat or dog... What a sloppy tit.

black orb
06-04-2011, 05:18 AM
>>> Those animals belong to the zoo, all of them are ugly anyways. I`d rather have a gorilla-sized cat..:luca:

Shlup
06-04-2011, 05:20 AM
You know what? Not thinking these animals are amazingly cool is now grounds for an instaban. This is ridiculous. I have never been more offended in my life. You two are clearly sociopaths. And not in the fun way like foa.

Shiny
06-04-2011, 05:40 AM
What the hell were you smoking to think of something like this?

Miriel
06-04-2011, 05:46 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_limp3ilXFN1qbgodqo1_400.jpg

tbh, I would most like to have a puppy sized dog. It's like, seriously the most ultimate dream in my life. I don't mean those frightfully scrawny teacup dogs that look malnourished. But a nice plump, fully grown dog, but just the size of a puppy. Awwwww.

Shiny
06-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Some pups last of the litter turn out like that. I had a dog runt that was the puppy size of what he was supposed to be his entire adult life. We gave him away to another family because we thought something was wrong with him. Now we deeply regret it. :(

Shlup
06-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Corgi-husky?

http://www.thatcutesite.com/uploads/2011/05/corgi_husky_mix_puppy_dog-600x400.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2011, 10:21 AM
DO WANT.

Loony BoB
06-04-2011, 11:10 AM

You know what I'd love? A finger-sized ShlupQuack. I could tap her on the side of the head and she'd fall over.

Rantz
06-04-2011, 11:41 AM
This is the thread where I finally lose the last of my respect for BoB. These options are amazing.

But yeah. Tiny gorilla. Yessss.

Other acceptable alternatives that I could think of...

Hippopotamus that fits in the palm of your hand.
Leopard, normal size, but without the "if I lose my temper I'll fuck you up" gene. Like, one that just wants to cuddle and be generally feline.

Flying hedgehog. ;-;

Shlup
06-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Oooooh! Snail-sized hedgehog with dragonfly wings!

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2011, 10:31 PM

You know what I'd love? A finger-sized ShlupQuack. I could tap her on the side of the head and she'd fall over.

Can I change my answer?! Add it to the poll! :monster:

Jentleness
06-05-2011, 01:45 AM
The dolphins for sure.

Truth :hello:

Shlup
06-05-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm surprised the gorilla is winning. You people realize that small monkeys exist, right?

sharkythesharkdogg
06-05-2011, 04:30 AM
It's not a small GORILLA.

What about a good-natured, well spoken raptor, with a three piece suit and a monocle?

I could totally play chess with that.

Cuchulainn
06-05-2011, 04:36 AM

Ya see This...this is the mind of a practical, rational genius.

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2011, 04:15 PM
You know what? Not thinking these animals are amazingly cool is now grounds for an instaban. This is ridiculous. I have never been more offended in my life. You two are clearly sociopaths. And not in the fun way like foa.
:shobon:

I have decided that I would like the elephant, because they are so smart and great. But I'm going to have to find another few elephants so it won't be lonesome. As much as a breeding pod of tiny dolphins would be awesome.

Dignified Pauper
06-05-2011, 04:32 PM
This was by far one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked, without a doubt.

Hollycat
06-05-2011, 09:41 PM
I choose a gorilla sized kitten

NorthernChaosGod
06-05-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm surprised the gorilla is winning. You people realize that small monkeys exist, right?

But you can't reenact Donkey Kong games with them.

Hollycat
06-05-2011, 10:08 PM

Best response ever

Iceglow
06-06-2011, 01:17 AM
He's not tiny, he's just a paedophile. He loves little hairy girls.

So, what you're saying clearly is:

He's not tiny, he just loves you Dak because you're just like a "little hairy girl" :) You can thank me for the nightmares later.

This thread is a toughie, the reason being, a Giraffe the size of a Goat sounds awesome. I can't deny that. However there is one thing I'm thinking about which makes the Giraffe possibly the most dangerous of the bunch for a male person. When you go to the farm or the petting zoo take note of the height of the goats. Most goats apart from Pygmy Goats are roughly waist height. Now, waist height means when they "butt" you or ram you, their heads are at crotch height. Sounds painful? You betcha, I once saw a guy get rammed by a goat in the nuts, lets say he cried like a little girl, he cried more than a little girl, he cried like a bloke who had just been given a free sex change in to a little hairy girl. I'm surprised it wasn't Dak! Now some of you are probably thinking "Thats a Goat Steve, we're talking smurfing Giraffe's here, whats your point?" Well, here is my point, have you ever seen a Giraffe fight? This is Giraffes fighting. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HCIGFdBt8) Now, picture this, if you will...The Giraffe swings it's head like a bony, horned club right in to your body, at testicle height. Yeah you winced at the thought of that, I did too when I thought of it.

Edit: Reasons for choosing 2 goldfish sized dolphins....

I remember growing up playing Ecco the Dolphin on my Megadrive. Oh yes. Now picture the first level of Ecco On the Tides of Time, picture it as a large tropical fish tank except it's got a small pod of minature dolphins playing in it. Oh yes, Ecco is real ladies and gentlemen!

Shlup
06-06-2011, 04:29 AM

I accept this rationale.

Rase
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Dolphins, easily. Love the damn things.

Shattered Dreamer
06-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Pot belly pig sized elephant would be beyond awesome! That is all!

Laddy
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Dolphins are cute in any size.

NorthernChaosGod
06-09-2011, 02:15 AM
I wonder how strong the tiny gorilla would be; I'd like it to fetch things for me.

Hollycat
06-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Koko, go get me a soda and you can have a banana after dinner.

Iceglow
06-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Replace soda with beer and you might be on to something there. Also his name must be Kong. Otherwise there is no King Kong or Donkey Kong jokes to be had.

LunarWeaver
06-12-2011, 08:18 PM
I want the gorilla. We could do fastball specials.

NorthernChaosGod
06-12-2011, 09:42 PM

Replace soda with beer and you might be on to something there. Also his name must be Kong. Otherwise there is no King Kong or Donkey Kong jokes to be had.

Definitely.