PDA

View Full Version : physical appearance game

Hollycat
06-03-2011, 08:02 PM
in this game we choose a person a week and tell others what we think that person is physically like (tall, short, weak strong, so on and further). I'll go first, also if you would like to volunteer to be next leave a VM for me.

demondude
06-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I think this game is not getting the attention it deserves. I'll go draw a picture of you right away.

Edit: I suppose I was going into this with a very ambitious idea in my head. I wanted to capture the intense relationship between two individuals: the buyer and the seller. It was on this foundation I branched out into several larger themes, but the original concept remained an integral part of my work. Drawing HC was the challenge, because I had to capture the confidence, the suavity and the charisma, whilst also portraying the internal dread he must have been feeling in his current state as the 'seller'. By including the woman, I introduced potential romance, or maybe conflict. Both characters have very different ideas within this picture, and it could be said that these create collision, which I emphasised with contrasting colours. However, the gaze on her face communicates passion and intimacy. This bloomed into the juxtaposition of themes I have created in my work - both extremities of emotions are displayed in contorted ways, but with an even ratio. I sought to destroy this equilibrium, leaving it up to the audience to decide what is happening. In its simplest terms, a picture of love, or hate?

I bring to you: Hypoallergenic Cactuar - Deux âmes se rencontrent

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/demondude_DD/pictureofHC.jpg

Jiro
06-29-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't think you understood the game at all. I think Demon Dude is physically an idiot, honestly :jess:

demondude
06-29-2011, 01:26 PM
I think you've misunderstood. HC went first and you're describing me so that's breaking the rules. :colbert:

Hollycat
06-29-2011, 05:12 PM
next up, Demon Dude

Pumpkin
06-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Wait you mean his avatar isnt really what he looks like??? O.O

demondude
06-29-2011, 06:19 PM
BORING. next person plz.

Remon
06-29-2011, 06:28 PM
What?

demondude
06-29-2011, 06:30 PM
You have to dip your penis into peanut butter and use it to draw a picture of the designated person, then take a pic and share. I'm allergic to nuts so I used MS Paint.

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Scratch my earlier prediction, I think Demon Dude will get himself banned again in within 3 months :lol: