PDA

View Full Version : Rune Factory 3

Skyblade
06-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Another awesome game release that slipped by my radar. It is turning out to be a great game though. Everything you love about Harvest Moon and its spinoffs, with some great refinements. Combat is great, both harder and more fun. More variety, a deeper plot, more freedom...

Loving this game so far, another great release for the DS. Anyone else playing it?

NeoCracker
06-04-2011, 05:27 AM
I already played the hell out of it. Pia, Sophia, and Karen are the best girls in that game. Pia is like, the pillar of odd, especially when she goes off on her squid tangents.

Though it's to easy to get money, though I only found out in a mad dash to boost my Black smithing.

You can make the weapon 'Two Leeks' by forging two leeks. Just plant an entire field of leeks when in season, and do nothing but forge those and sell. The money is insane.

Skyblade
06-04-2011, 04:31 PM
At least money is harder to come by than it was in the original, when a Diamond was worth 990 gold at level one, and a single trip through the third cave could net you a dozen level 11+ Diamonds. :D

I have to say, for a Wooly, your transformed state sure is powerful. You are able to suplex monsters nearly as well as Kirby.