PDA

View Full Version : Hmm ff7 cosmo canyon glitch

Seoru
06-11-2011, 02:13 AM
So I'm not going to lie. I specifically joined this forum for help on this glitch. but I'm quite desperate. I finally got the game working on my windows vista comp and haven't really had any problems except for a game freeze after beating yuffi but compatibility mode fixed taht. No when I get the cutscene of the old man sucking the life stream out of the planet it shows one dialogue box from him and then nothing. I can move cloud around. I can listen to the music and all that jazz but no other dialogue box pops up and I've walked all around clicking [ok] constantly to try and get something to pop up...nothing. I'm playing with the original cd's. no patchs or anything of that nature. Please please help. And if this is in the wrong topic I'm sorry. I wasn't quite sure where to post this -.-"

Laddy
06-11-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm glad you finally got that off your chest. But this is indeed the wrong forum.

Seoru
06-11-2011, 02:26 AM
so where should I copy and paste to?

Carl the Llama
06-11-2011, 02:27 AM
There are a great deal of saves around the internet that can indeed get you past glitches just like these, though I would be completely shocked and surprised if said saves were not completely broken (read hacked stats/materia ect) but if you don't mind having cheats on your game then that is probably the best way to do things, another option (one in my opinion is a much better option) is to get a decent PSX emulator (like say ePSXe) and download the iso's of the game, if you need more info on this then feel free to send me a private message and I may be able to help you out.

Don't worry about making a new thread, I have notified the CK's and they will move the thread for you to the correct forum.

Seoru
06-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Thank you. and the only problem with countless of saves everywhere is, then it creases to be my game with my stats and such. And I don't do emulators. I dunno. I was wondering if anyone could take my save possibly and just get me past that one point. but that may be asking for too much. I dunno. I've tried everything

Shlup
06-11-2011, 03:36 AM
so where should I copy and paste to?

It's cool, dude, I'll move it for you.

If it makes you feel any better, my copy of FFIX had a glitch where it froze right after a long boss battle and Zidane yells "WHAT THE--??" I never found out what happened.

Carl the Llama
06-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Thank you. and the only problem with countless of saves everywhere is, then it creases to be my game with my stats and such. And I don't do emulators. I dunno. I was wondering if anyone could take my save possibly and just get me past that one point. but that may be asking for too much. I dunno. I've tried everything

I can try getting you past if you put your save file in a zip folder and attach it here, though I may not be able to get past it either, though I will have to take care of it tomorrow as I am about to sleep.

Skyblade
06-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Somehow I totally missed the thread, but I was contacted via PM, and have bypassed the problem for our new friend.

Shaibana
06-11-2011, 02:23 PM
hahaha Seoru, thats the exact reason that i joined this forum to (a) i had the same problem... wich i fixed by buying FF7 on PS3 :3

Hollycat
06-12-2011, 08:40 PM
send me your disks and I will fix them.

Carl the Llama
06-12-2011, 09:09 PM

Somehow I totally missed the thread, but I was contacted via PM, and have bypassed the problem for our new friend.

:roll2

Hollycat
06-12-2011, 09:14 PM

:roll2

:goomba: what about the two penguin glitch in cosmo canyon with the infinite loop of attacks?

SSnyder329
07-13-2011, 04:47 AM
I am having the same problem. I am using the original discs for the pc version of ff7. As soon as the video finishes where the meteors go into the black hole, my characters are all frozen and I can't move or access the menu or do anything. I am forced to exit the game. I love this gameI would love it if someone could take my save and get past the video and send it back to me.

Carl the Llama
07-13-2011, 10:54 PM
if you wish for me to do this then upload it to a zip and send it to me.