PDA

View Full Version : DLC help?

ChickenHeart
06-12-2011, 12:44 PM
So i recently brought and downloaded the DLC available to dissidia 012.
I used my dad's account because i don't have a credit card. So i went to install it onto my PSP and it said that i need to sign onto my dad's account because he owns the content. On my dad's account it said the PSP is activated with another account and the current activation would be invalid.
I honestly have no idea what to do here since i only recently got a PSP. So any help would be great :)

Rostum
06-13-2011, 03:10 AM
You should have considered making your own PSN account and bought a PSN card thing from a store, rather than using a credit card.

ChickenHeart
06-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Oh i did make my own, but i had no idea about the PSN cards until after the psn got hacked. Yeah i suck.

Mercen-X
06-18-2011, 10:41 PM
OL, DLC, PSN, XBLA, net-net-net-net-net. All of that is the suck. I don't waste my money on useless crap that's non-transferrable and can get hacked into. I really don't understand why anyone would. If you want to see the DLC, look it up online. It's useless extra crap. It's one thing to waste hours of your life scrambling for useless extras during the course of a game, but it's something else entirely to sink your own money into a part of a game that should have been available when you purchased the F-ing game. I swear, game companies and their DLC, I'm about to go homicidal.

nirojan
06-19-2011, 06:17 PM
This shouldn't be a problem. PSN accounts can be activated on upto 5 different PSPs and PS3s.
Go along to account maintenance in your XMB and press triangle over it.

There should be an option to delete the account. Don't worry, this won't cancel your account as you can put it back on there any time you want.

Just that you can only have one account on there at a time.

So delete the account and then you can set another up on your PSP.
Hope that helps!

Giga Guess
10-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Is there any way to get Cloud's DLC outfit other than with Kingdom Heart: BBS Final Mix?