PDA

View Full Version : /smug

Yar
06-15-2011, 04:18 AM
/smug

Today at the store, while at the checkout line, there was a girl and her mother standing behind me. I turned around to start putting my groceries on the conveyor belt and the girl looked at me. Then I heard her whisper to her mom "oh my gosh, he's gorgeous".

/smug

Topic: Things that make you go /smug

Shlup
06-15-2011, 06:00 AM
Today I picked the fastest line to get into Disneyland and I was pretty /smug about it. Does that count?

Yar
06-15-2011, 06:18 AM
yes

Bunny
06-15-2011, 06:45 AM
I haven't gone outside in two days. :smug:

Pheesh
06-15-2011, 09:56 AM
My Penis.

Jiro
06-15-2011, 10:22 AM
I guess I move pretty fast you know it's kind of cool

:smug: haters can't catch me

Polnareff
06-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Seeing anybody do anything stupid, which luckily is on a daily, actually even an hourly basis depending on the day.

Jessweeee♪
06-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Seeing anybody do anything stupid, which luckily is on a daily, actually even an hourly basis depending on the day.

Yeah, I know it's awful, but it makes me feel like maybe I'm not the dumbest person in the world xD

Pike
06-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Yesterday MILF and I were playing SimCity 4 and he was struggling to get people to use his bus network and meanwhile I had several terminals that were running at 200% capacity and one that was sitting at 315% capacity and I was pretty /smug about it, much to his chagrin

Peegee
06-15-2011, 05:10 PM
I posted spam in my fb
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/emot-smug.gif

rubah
06-15-2011, 05:39 PM
/smug

Today at the store, while at the checkout line, there was a girl and her mother standing behind me. I turned around to start putting my groceries on the conveyor belt and the girl looked at me. Then I heard her whisper to her mom "oh my gosh, he's gorgeous".

/smug
was she 12?

Peegee
06-15-2011, 06:15 PM
/smug

/smug
was she 12?

and what is this I don't even.mp3

Yar
06-15-2011, 06:16 PM
... no :( why did you have to ruin it

Peegee
06-15-2011, 06:58 PM
... no :( why did you have to ruin it

ruin what? why you have to be so afraid of 12 y/os

NorthernChaosGod
06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
12-year-olds have feelings too, guize.

Iceglow
06-15-2011, 08:42 PM
I got flirty with one of the cute girls from my companies head office today whilst getting my thang on for a company video project. (No literally I was in head office dancing and being filmed against green screen so that they can use my silhouette to make a film <!-- clip similar to those used by Apple to advertise Ipods it was deeply embarrassing. I wish I was kidding) and considering I didn't do absolutely terrible at it I felt kinda smug like "yeah girl, show you some moves!!" Not bad considering I didn't really know the song and definitely didn't like it. Wouldn't have minded a bit of Chase & Status, Dubstep would've done well because they wanted some over stated motions for the camera to pick up on. Hell as we almost talked them in to Chiddy Bang's Opposite of Adults would've been better considering I know the song at least.

After that and wanting to kill my boss I was helping a very sexy young french lady back in my store with the choice of speakers for her laptop and managed to get her number. I of course, can never call her though, for she is French and we all know what Paul would do to me if I slept with a Frenchie...again. -->

Peegee
06-15-2011, 11:29 PM
what's wrong with french girls :aimmad:

Shiny
06-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Alot of them don't shave their armpits among other things.

Del Murder
06-16-2011, 12:01 AM
This may sound bad, but I always feel :smug: when I hear about other people's relationship problems. I'm so glad I have a partner whom I love and who gets me completely, and vice versa, and we don't have to deal with any of that drama crap. I get :smug: when I hear others say that exact same thing and then break up a month later. 5+ years and I can't even think of a single time where I thought we might be in trouble. :smug: :love:

Carl the Llama
06-16-2011, 12:03 AM

Females with body hair... ugh.

My brother and his friend were trying to get past floor 20 in the Tower of Lost Souls on Soul Calibur IV, I came in and did it... on my first try :smug:

DMKA
06-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Justy is a man!?!?!?!?!?

;__;

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2011, 12:58 AM
This may sound bad, but I always feel :smug: when I hear about other people's relationship problems. I'm so glad I have a partner whom I love and who gets me completely, and vice versa, and we don't have to deal with any of that drama crap. I get :smug: when I hear others say that exact same thing and then break up a month later. 5+ years and I can't even think of a single time where I thought we might be in trouble. :smug: :love:
Ahh, fuck on off.

Heart = warmed

Yar
06-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Justy is a man!?!?!?!?!?

;__;:freak:

NorthernChaosGod
06-16-2011, 03:36 AM
Justy is a man!?!?!?!?!?

;__;

Your attraction is normal.

blackmage_nuke
06-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I was waiting for a train and when it arrived not only did the doors stop right in front of me they stopped slightly to the side so I wouldn't have to walk around the pole behind the door. :smug:

Peegee
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM

so?

@Justy being a male - yeah and? he's still asian.

Shlup
06-16-2011, 09:22 PM

:mymelontd:

You two are unfair. I'm the same way, in that BJ and I get along better than I think most couples do, but you guys, like, shower each other with gifts and stuff and it's just revolting.

Madame Adequate
06-16-2011, 09:29 PM

I guess she never did find out about that time in Dubai then!

Laddy
06-16-2011, 11:09 PM
I do community theater, so when the annual Awards Show came up, I got a chick to go with me before all my straight friends. I was pretty :smug: about it.

NorthernChaosGod
06-17-2011, 12:29 AM
But you're gay, there's no threat. :|

Laddy
06-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Just that sexy, is all. ;)

Peegee
06-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Just that sexy, is all. ;)

right

Yar
06-17-2011, 01:22 AM
But you're gay, there's no threat. :|Yeah I don't think I've ever agreed as strongly with you on something like this time but this is true. I could kiss you right now. She knows she'll have a good time with her friend and won't be expected to put out.

Make her put out.

Laddy
06-17-2011, 01:41 AM
Ew, you're so gross. Weirdo.

Yar
06-17-2011, 01:45 AM
What is her name? I'm going to find her and make her make you put out. It will be epic.

Shoeberto
06-17-2011, 02:30 AM
I have been told that I have an above-average length penis, and that I am above-average at using it.

The long period of involuntary celibacy kind of undoes the smugness from that, though.

Aside from that, my life generally just kind of kicks ass. I'm really successful for a person my age and have a lot of people who rally to support me. I tend to beat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of obstacles that pop up (even when I am absolutely certain I will fail) and I am currently on a path to fulfill my dreams, despite having nearly abandoned them previously.

Feels good, man.

Peegee
06-17-2011, 02:36 AM
I have been told that I have an above-average length penis, and that I am above-average at using it.

The long period of involuntary celibacy kind of undoes the smugness from that, though.

Aside from that, my life generally just kind of kicks ass. I'm really successful for a person my age and have a lot of people who rally to support me. I tend to beat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of obstacles that pop up (even when I am absolutely certain I will fail) and I am currently on a path to fulfill my dreams, despite having nearly abandoned them previously.

Feels good, man.

Buddy your penis is not above average. Or at the very least it would be the understatement of the decade.

NorthernChaosGod
06-17-2011, 10:33 AM
But you're gay, there's no threat. :|Yeah I don't think I've ever agreed as strongly with you on something like this time but this is true. I could kiss you right now. She knows she'll have a good time with her friend and won't be expected to put out.

Make her put out.
Don't you want to kiss me anyway though? o_O

Peegee
06-17-2011, 02:20 PM

Make her put out.
Don't you want to kiss me anyway though? o_O

justy has hit on every eoffer who is male or unmale

NorthernChaosGod
06-18-2011, 01:25 AM
That doesn't mean I'm not special.

Iceglow
06-18-2011, 02:17 AM
what's wrong with french girls :aimmad:

Shiny hits on one thing though these days thats less of a problem. However ask some of the Halo guys what exactly would happen if I slept with a French girl, Paul's jibes forever more would probably put me off mid stride to be honest. Still <!-- I'm not sure that it'd be enough to stop me after all Paul loves to laugh at some of the past encounters I've had, or rather he laughs at the way I tend to tell the story of things because I will generally think 2 lines ahead and manage to put a slightly ridiculous line in there which whilst true is made to sound sensational, bit like news paper headlines. -->

Freya
06-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Meeting other people my age who have done nothing with their lives and complain about how much their lives suck yet still do nothing to change it. It makes me smug because of how much I've been through and how dedicated and ambitious I still am to changing my situation. Just a "heh you lazy ass :smug:"

Peegee
06-18-2011, 05:24 PM
That doesn't mean I'm not special.

good point julie.

Yar
06-18-2011, 09:08 PM
You're not allowed to call him that.

Peegee
06-19-2011, 02:18 AM
You're not allowed to call him that.

hey julie I think justie is protecting your honour

NorthernChaosGod