PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Xevion
06-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Yea umm I dunno what to really put here. I don't know much about the FF series but the few I have I enjoy and if you play xbox online and feel like owning some noobs in halo let me know. I also partly own a halo clan and we are always recruiting. I also play Black Ops but I'm not very good at it.

Carl the Llama
06-15-2011, 05:07 AM
Hey Dude, glad you signed up dude, stick around even if you don't play FF your still very welcome here lol

Jiro
06-15-2011, 05:10 AM
There's a wealth of knowledge about the FF series here if you have any questions! There's quite a few Halo aficionados here as well, there's a thread in General Gaming about it if you'd like to arrange a match.

Enjoy yourself!

Rantz
06-15-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm not much of a shooter player myself, but yeah we have a General Gaming forum if you feel like discussing those. Which FFs do you have? Welcome aboard~

Jessweeee♪
06-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome to EoFF! I think there's a long Halo thread in the gaming section. Not sure if all of that stuff is still going down, but go check it out!

Shlup
06-16-2011, 12:20 AM
I think there are a handful of people around here who still play Halo, aren't there? Do you mean the first one?