PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Ma Chao;2993330']Maybe it was the voices in her head. One could mistake them for little birdies, you know.

And Lu Bu, I'm pretty sure I said that it was his lame attempt at making me look mafia with that misquote.

oh yeah herp derp i'mma blatently misquote you on day 0 so you'll get lynched. :monster:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Cao Cao;2993327']A little investiagative birdie? Doubtful given we haven't had a night phase yet! Then who?

Lol. No not investigating... Like I said before, It was a vote to get Day 0 to end and Day 1 to start. There was not going to be a night, therefore, no lynch. It's a simple as reading the mod posts. They were all jumbled up and confuzzled and said no night actions would be taken.

[M] D'Anna
Sun Shang Xiang;2993329']if this is my punishment for playing the game instead of just spamming up the works then so be it.

Cannot punish you for that

##Unvote: [M] Sun Shang Xiang

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Sunshine's vote is still for Cao Cao. She did not unvote him :\

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Xiahou Dun;2993335']Sunshine's vote is still for Cao Cao. She did not unvote him :\

THAT WAS DAY 0!!!! THIS IS DAY 1!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Cao Cao too :\

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Liu Bei;2993331']
Ma Chao;2993330']Maybe it was the voices in her head. One could mistake them for little birdies, you know.

And Lu Bu, I'm pretty sure I said that it was his lame attempt at making me look mafia with that misquote.

oh yeah herp derp i'mma blatently misquote you on day 0 so you'll get lynched. :monster:

It didn't really work, so nice try. :monster:
I'll go ahead and remove my vote. I wanna wait for the other players to chime in before casting another vote!
##UnVote: Liu Bei

[M] Athena
Sun Shang Xiang;2993329']
Liu Bei;2993315']Fixed. Might want to start worrying 'ol Sunny.

And I'm not going to get all freaked out. So I get the lynch? Well they will regret it. Not my problem if they kill off someone who is on their side xD I'll be dead. And getting super defensive will only increase suspicion on me. They are voting for me because on both Day 0 and Day 1 I just voted on the basis of nothing to get this game underway, which indeed looks odd. I, myself, would target that person. but if this is my punishment for playing the game instead of just spamming up the works then so be it.
That's a very, very weak thing to say. If it would garner a vote from yourself, why would you do it.

Frankly, I can't help but wonder as to why you would so definitively fail to appraise your actions as to where you would be supsicious of your own.

It's a weak point and an unnecessary concession.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Oh yeah. Screwed up :p.
Damn HC for not using colors to announce new day :@

[M] D'Anna
Xiahou Dun;2993335']Sunshine's vote is still for Cao Cao. She did not unvote him :\

That vote was counted against me Day 0 hence why I have double vote power

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Lu Bu;2993339']

And I'm not going to get all freaked out. So I get the lynch? Well they will regret it. Not my problem if they kill off someone who is on their side xD I'll be dead. And getting super defensive will only increase suspicion on me. They are voting for me because on both Day 0 and Day 1 I just voted on the basis of nothing to get this game underway, which indeed looks odd. I, myself, would target that person. but if this is my punishment for playing the game instead of just spamming up the works then so be it.
That's a very, very weak thing to say. If it would garner a vote from yourself, why would you do it.

Frankly, I can't help but wonder as to why you would so definitively fail to appraise your actions as to where you would be supsicious of your own.

PS read the next line after the one you bolded.

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Lu Bu;2993339']

I agree with Lu Bu but if we continued to vote for people based on weak points on Day 0 or Day 1 we would get very far :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 06:28 PM
We wouldn't get far :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-18-2011, 06:31 PM
On the other hand, if you just throw up your hands and say nothing matters, you don't learn anything. "It's day one, it's not important!" "Yesterday was day one, none of that stuff matters." "Not much happened yesterday because we were too busy arguing about whether or not the day before was relevant."

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 06:32 PM
The line has no real merit to it, Sunny. It fails to address anything other than it's "part of the game," your lack of spam has really no bearing on your argument and doesn't serve as a proxy for it. It doesn't neutralize anything. You're not spamming. Awesome~!

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Zhang Fei is right less talk about the days & more talk about the players. Gan Ning will be getting my vote if he fails to post more. He votes & then leaves I don't like that.

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 06:35 PM
What I'm trying to say, I suppose, well frankly, I'm not quite sure what that is supposed to address. Poor logic and spam are different beings in and of itself. If you fail to make a valid argument and insist it's superior to spamming it doesn't change the merit of the argument.

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Or make it any more desirable.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Well...you guys could all see Ma chao's post right? And even if you didn't it made no sense in context. I AM MAFIA SO I'LL EAT! I thought it was just a joke. She'd be risking to much. Remember Teddie from the last game?

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 06:43 PM
The it was a joke excuse is poping up a little often for my liking but yeah I remember Teddie, just like I remember Ultimate Warrior

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Anyway guys, I gotta go to the mall. Haven't been shopping ages, hoperfully gonna pick up Persona 4 coincidentailly enough.

See you later! I hope to be back by the end of the day, if possible. Toodles!

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 06:48 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/cidspriteava01.gif

*strokes his magnificent beard*

I'm not gonna lie, this names in this game are pretty confusing. So if old Cid mixes some of you up please forgive him.

My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.

As I stroke my beard I do not land on suspicion for Liu Bei. Not only did he impersonate the most electrifying man in entertainment right off the bat, but he has also been pretty vocal about weeding out the bad eggs.

Currently my vote is on Lu Bu. I guess it will stay that way for now. My spectacular beard will look more closely into this now that I am awake.

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Sima Yi;2993357']My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.

Your flattery suggests to me you are rather eager to forget about the werewolf thing from Day 0 but let it be known I will not forget!

Why are you voting for Lu Bu?

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Yue Ying;2993208']Hola.

Lo siento, no han existido.

Pensé que podría hablar un idioma extranjero a entrar en el espíritu de esta mafia, pero yo no hablo chino.

Un día es siempre una puñalada en la oscuridad, así que creo que voy a

## Vote: Zhao Yun

¡Lo siento! Me acaba de elegir a alguien que no está en el radar, porque no voy a estar de vuelta antes del día uno termina.

My beard is versed in many languages (or knows how to go websites who are), so here is the translation of the above post if anybody cares (which nobody seems to).

Hello. I am sorry, have not existed. I thought that a foreign language could speak to enter the spirit of this Mafia, but I do not speak Chinese. A day is always a stab in the dark, so I believe that I go a ## Vote: Zhao Yun I am sorry! It finishes me choosing to that she is not in the radar, because I am not going to be of return before the day one finishes.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 07:02 PM
I think I'm gonna need help on the english bit too.

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Cao Cao;2993360']Your flattery suggests to me you are rather eager to forget about the werewolf thing from Day 0 but let it be known I will not forget!

Why are you voting for Lu Bu?
My beard is the only thing that flatters. I am just stating how I feel about the state of the game. And if you want to get hung up on the warewolf thing then that's your business but I suggest you read up on your EoFF mafia history before you judge my true motives.

My vote for Lu Bu had to do with him "randomly" voting for you yesterday even though you had two votes already. I don't buy it was random, so why not just say so? I wouldn't hold it against him. All kinds of excuses get thrown around on the first day. Being jealous of my beard, for example. But randomly voting for the current vote leader just doesn't cut it (and please don't cut my beard).

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Okay then, Lu Bu why did you vote for me yesterday?

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Okay 3 things
1) I'm signing in finally
2) I'll be checking on what I've missed out on
3) I will beat everyone with a giant pillar if I get voted for the death.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 07:23 PM
##unvote: Meng Huo

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 07:35 PM
I thank you for that. It seems lots of rage is flying each and every way on this day 1. Not that I'm complaining, the day 1 of the previous mafia was a bore

[M] D'Anna
06-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Cao Cao;2993299']Gan Ning you've made very few posts thus far & decide to lay blame at the feet of one of the games most active players Liu Bei. Start posting some more because it looks like you're just about "keeping your head above water" if you catch my drift.

##Vote: Gan Ning

Probably won't be back before the end of Day 1, it is Saturday night after all

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 08:17 PM
I won't be around from 2-5 or 6 pst time due to some plans I have for the day.
I need to get a beard that will make me gorgeous like Sima Yi's and it could take an extensive amount of time.

[M] Caprica
06-18-2011, 08:41 PM
well first off I think he was being suspicious when he claimed that Cao Cao was acting suspicious when he acted super defensive about being a werewolf, when I didn't really think he was being super defensive.

Then he was quick to point fingers (in a jokingly fashion) that Meng was quick to jump off the bandwagon as he was to jump on it, 2 minutes after he did the same (not jumping on or off the bandwagon, but unvoting) when the page he unvoted on could have already been loaded before he saw his post.

Thirdly he is impersonating The Rock n I don't like what the Rock is cookin' lol

as an afterthought, if you were Mafia Scum, then wouldn't you try to be as productive as possible lol.

with regards to me not posting much, on fridays and saturdays I work loooooong shifts at my job.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Gan Ning;2993414']well first off I think he was being suspicious when he claimed that Cao Cao was acting suspicious when he acted super defensive about being a werewolf, when I didn't really think he was being super defensive.

Then he was quick to point fingers (in a jokingly fashion) that Meng was quick to jump off the bandwagon as he was to jump on it, 2 minutes after he did the same (not jumping on or off the bandwagon, but unvoting) when the page he unvoted on could have already been loaded before he saw his post.

Thirdly he is impersonating The Rock n I don't like what the Rock is cookin' lol

as an afterthought, if you were Mafia Scum, then wouldn't you try to be as productive as possible lol.

with regards to me not posting much, on fridays and saturdays I work loooooong shifts at my job.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WvM0UVB57dk/TdJAqwMcwfI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/BAdqD_Cws20/s1600/rock-bull-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-775398_1178_1319.jpg

The Rock says this ain't playgroup. If The Rock thinks your roody-poo candy ass is guilty, The Rock will Layeth the Smackdown on you, jabroni. Tell me, Gan Ning, you want to go one-on-one with the great one?

Well the Rock says this ...

##vote: Gan Ning.

BRING IT.

[M] Caprica
06-18-2011, 09:01 PM
/me kicks The Rubble in the shins! thats right, you rubble now after I have got through with yer pansy ass!

OOC: Going out now, saturday night n everything lol

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Oh, wait, you can kick The Rock. Yeah, it's cool. You can march on in here with your big hair and your mother's wardrobe and kick The Rock in the shins. Just be prepared when The Rock kicks your candy ass all over the forums and back again, bitch.

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2011, 09:25 PM
4 and a half hours remaining. currently Sun Shang Xiang has the most votes. Sorry, I was at work.

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Liu Bei;2993421']Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Oh, wait, you can kick The Rock. Yeah, it's cool. You can march on in here with your big hair and your mother's wardrobe and kick The Rock in the shins. Just be prepared when The Rock kicks your candy ass all over the forums and back again, bitch.

Since when are you allowed to change your avatar in mafia? I demand an explanation for I can smack the crap out of you with my giant pillars and tiger claws if you don't comply.

Hollycat
06-18-2011, 09:32 PM
liu bei, I've already warned you twice, switch back your avatar or be destroyed

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah, Liu Bei, swtich back to your avatar that is indistinguishable to the rest of ours. By the power of my glorious beard I command you!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Zhuge Liang;2993424']4 and a half hours remaining. currently Sun Shang Xiang has the most votes. Sorry, I was at work.

Actually Please end the day now. I'm fine with being lynched. If I'm not I'm still dipping out of the game. My cat died last night so I have other thing I need to think about right now. I can't play anymore.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Meng Huo;2993426']
Liu Bei;2993421']Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Oh, wait, you can kick The Rock. Yeah, it's cool. You can march on in here with your big hair and your mother's wardrobe and kick The Rock in the shins. Just be prepared when The Rock kicks your candy ass all over the forums and back again, bitch.

Since when are you allowed to change your avatar in mafia? I demand an explanation for I can smack the crap out of you with my giant pillars and tiger claws if you don't comply.

Let the Rock tell you something you 600 pound bag of monkey crap. Anybody, and The Rock means ANYBODY who carries around shit like that undoubtedly, unquestionably, ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Sun Shang Xiang;2993432']
Zhuge Liang;2993424']4 and a half hours remaining. currently Sun Shang Xiang has the most votes. Sorry, I was at work.

Actually Please end the day now. I'm fine with being lynched. If I'm not I'm still dipping out of the game. My cat died last night so I have other thing I need to think about right now. I can't play anymore.

I will search for a replacement right away.

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Someones been on too much of da chan

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 09:50 PM
it's k, brah.

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 09:52 PM
This game is way too confusing, especially for an old man like me. I look back through posts and can't remember if one person who said one thing is the same person who said that other thing.

*scratches beard in confusion*

I will say this though. I did not see any evidence to take my vote off Lu Bu and so for Day 1 it's as good a vote as any. My beard agrees, and in it's glory it has spoken.

Meng Huo, you swing your pillars around but do you have anything else to say? I can swing my beard around too but I do more than just show off for the ladies.

Gan Ning, looks like the vote is on you. Your last post was confusing because I don't know who in the beard you're talking about. You'll need to clarify or else you'll be strung up by your (less glorious) beard by day's end!

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Liu Bei;2993438']it's k, brah.

Im serious, I will modkill you if you dont put your av back, or ask an admin to remove your ability to have an avatar

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 09:56 PM
The Rock will do what you say.

[M] Elize
06-18-2011, 09:57 PM
While I find that Liu Bei's trolling is amusing I also feel that it's getting the game very off-track, and that may be his goal to avoid acquiring votes (I also find Sima Yi's beard a reason to NOT vote for him)
##vote: Liu Bei
Any vote on day one is as good as any.

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2011, 09:59 PM
also, if you post one more giant pic of the rock, or a rock, I will pull out your moustache

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 10:01 PM
There was once a player called Huo
Who proved a rather dastardly foe
He bitched and he screamed
To no end it seemed
Then The Rock kicked his ass ....

ALL OVER MEXICO.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Well, I've tried to catch up on all the reading I needed to do. Unfortunately, I believe Sima Yi summed it perfectly: this game is way too confusing. Trying to discipher all this spam is giving me a headache. Also, what is your facination with the Rock, Liu Be? Is all this spamming him part of an assigned task or are you having an identity crisis?

Also, what has Sun Shang Xiang really done to deserve so many votes? From what I can see her posts seem to be more about being annoyed that people are not listening to her then anything else.

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 10:38 PM
All this talk of Mexico makes my beard thirsty. I think I will go enjoy a Mexican Coke right now.

Whatever happened to our Spanish-speaking friend, anyway? A single post in a foreign language is a pretty weird way to play the game.

Is there an up to date vote count? I'm unsure who is in the lead right now, whether it be Sunshine, Liu Bei, or Gan something.

[M] Anise
06-18-2011, 10:41 PM
There are two Suns? Holy bearded god this just gets even more confuzzled. Maybe we should just kill off the other Sun. That will make it less confusing and save the hosts the headache of finding a replacement. My beard is thinking about doing this but I'm not so sure since I don't really think Sunshine is scum.

*beard slowly wraps around his neck to save him from this tortuous game*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Sun Ce;2993457'] Is all this spamming him part of an assigned task or are you having an identity crisis?

The Rock says you got it in one.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 10:47 PM
[M] Sun Shian Xiang (2) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei
[M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi
[M] Liu Bei (2) - Gan Ning, Meng Huo
[M] Zhao Yun (1) - Yue Ying
[M] Yue Ying (1) - Guan Yu
[M] Gan Ning (3) - Cao Caox2, Liu Bei

This i believe...unless i've screwed up somewhere.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Sun Shian Xiang is my little sister in DW which is why we share the same last name (last names being first in Chinese).

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I wonder if your roles are also connected.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-18-2011, 11:20 PM
That's a good question. I have not been informed that we are.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Xiahou Dun;2993463'][M] Sun Shian Xiang (2) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei
[M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi
[M] Liu Bei (2) - Gan Ning, Meng Huo
[M] Gan Ning (3) - Cao Caox2, Liu Bei

This i believe...unless i've screwed up somewhere.

I thought Cao Cao voted for me? Maybe I missed something... Sorry I'm not really "here" if I do make it past the night I'll try my best to be around to post. This way you won't have to find a replacement. Just know that if I go MIA for a little bit, it's because I got busy :)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 11:24 PM
He unvoted you and voted for Gan.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Sun Ce;2993470']That's a good question. I have not been informed that we are.

I have not either Big Brother

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-18-2011, 11:30 PM
It's not important.
I still don't know who to vote for. Perhaps I'll vote Jiang Wei for being bitchy yesterday but I dunno.

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Sima Ye, I haven't even voted at ALL. So why are you accusing me of it? :/

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Sorry I haven't been here all day guys. I'll try to read through the thread quickly and catch up, but from what I've skimmed through already there seems to be a lot of spam, which doesn't sit well with me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 11:49 PM
You know, its so hard to make rational votes for me. I love Dynasty Warriors!! But I feel that because I'm so partial to the game, my opinions are wavered xD. AKA I dislike the Wei dynasty lol *kisses Cao Cao*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-18-2011, 11:50 PM
You filthy, filthy whore.

##unvote: Gan Ning
##vote: Sun Shang Xiang

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-18-2011, 11:51 PM
XD!!!!

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 11:52 PM
I actually don't like DW very much at all. xD

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Lu Bu;2993485']I actually don't like DW very much at all. xD

you are not worthy of lu bu

[M] Athena
06-18-2011, 11:59 PM
How long until Day 1 ends?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-19-2011, 12:07 AM
So, having read through the read, my most immediate suspicion falls onto Liu Bei for his Rock spamming. He says it is something that he has been assigned to do, but we have no proof of that and it was very vague, not to mention all it's doing is distracting the town from finding the Mafia. At this point in time, my vote goes on Liu Bei.

##Vote: [M] Liu Bei

[M] Anise
06-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Lu Bu;2993479']Sima Ye, I haven't even voted at ALL. So why are you accusing me of it? :/
I was talking about your Day 0 vote. But we didn't know it was Day 0 at the time. At least I didn't, and neither did my glorious beard.

But the main reason I still vote for you is that you haven't given my beard enough praise.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Huang Gai;2993491']So, having read through the read,

That was meant to say thread.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-19-2011, 12:09 AM
There really is no need for name calling here! Also, one can't base their opinion around their like or dislike for the game the characers are drawn from since the actual game doesn't have anything to do with Mafia. This is probably why Sun Shang Xiang and I were not told about a possible link. I think we should concentrate on other things, like Liu Bei blaming his Rock spam on a Mod task (whether that is true or not remains to be seen).

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Okay I am now back, Welcome back Sun -insert rest of the long name-
hope you're feeling better.

[M] Athena
06-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Sima Yi;2993492']
Lu Bu;2993479']Sima Ye, I haven't even voted at ALL. So why are you accusing me of it? :/
I was talking about your Day 0 vote. But we didn't know it was Day 0 at the time. At least I didn't, and neither did my glorious beard.

But the main reason I still vote for you is that you haven't given my beard enough praise.

Your beard gives me orgasms.

And I never voted in Day 0. Ever. In fact, you voted for me becaus eyou thought my use of the word Witchhunt was extreme, if I do recall. :/

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-19-2011, 12:14 AM
When is Slutty McNo-pants gonna die?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Slutty NcNo-Pants? Do you mean me? Because I do believe I've seem you eyeballing my goodies at least twice since this game started.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-19-2011, 12:27 AM
I have done no such thing you little brat.

*Stares*

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:28 AM
You're sexy when you're mad.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
06-19-2011, 12:29 AM
For the love of God hang this wench. Lest I bring The Rock out again, and he loves himself some Poontang pie, so beware.

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 12:32 AM
You will feel the utmost wrath of a thousand rainbows if you dare summon the rock

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:35 AM
You are so hell bent on hanging me...

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 12:35 AM
It's how he shows affection.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-19-2011, 12:38 AM
I like how tihs is turning out. *grabs out popcorn of justice and begins enjoying himself*

[M] Adama
06-19-2011, 12:40 AM
##vote: [M] Liu Bei

Sorry, buds, but he's all Rock this and Rock that, when you have to flow like water, man.

Sun Shang Xiang isn't high on my list for scum, brahs, since she ain't all that active compared to some even when she needs to save her own hide. I'm giving some free love here and peace out.

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 12:42 AM
HC can we have theme songs :hyper:
here's mine if we can
YouTube - ‪Witch Doctor - Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:44 AM
*Sun Shang Xiang saunter over to Ma Chao

Would you like to join? All this attention is going to my head!

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 12:45 AM
1 hour 15 minutes remaining

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Vote Count if you will?

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 12:49 AM
[M] Sun Shian Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
[M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi
[M] Liu Bei (4) - Gan Ning, Meng Huo, huang gai, zhang jiao
[M] Gan Ning (2) - Cao Caox2,

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Thanks Hun! I want to vote just for the sake of a vote, but that's what got me in trouble in the first place. So just for funskies...

##Vote: Zhuge Liang

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Leu Bei
it's all good I have you covered for theme songs~
YouTube - ‪Electric Six - "Gay Bar" (Hi Res)‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI)

So whens the lynching, my family wants some good quality entertainment

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 01:25 AM
30 minutes left

[M] Athena
06-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Before this day ends I would like to make a plea.

Players, starting tomorrow can we please refrain from any shenanigans, jokevoting, roleplaying, or spamming? This day could have been far more productive had we been more serious with our goals.

This game is very fun, but the fun in it is the strategy and social politics, which became next to impossible to do with all the silly meandering going on. It's Day 1, sure, but it felt empty overall. We, as a town, need to step up our game. If we don't, we're sure to be dismantled by the Mafia.

I don't mean to be intrusive, but I think that just needed to be said. Sorry if I looked like an asshole, but I literally had no idea of what exactly was going on due to the clustersmurf. Day 1 is always difficult, but we padded it out far more than we should have by being too disheveled and not enough organized. If we can't step up our game, we're through. Regardless of the result, we need to form a unit instead of a giant chaotic mess.

Thank you.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-19-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm in total agreement with Lu Bu

[M] Athena
06-19-2011, 01:34 AM
D'aww. <3

[M] Elize
06-19-2011, 01:39 AM
I can honor this, the shenanigans during today have been... well destructive to the game and even though they were amusing I will refrain from doing anything of the sort for the remainder of my life in this game. I apologize in advance if I accidentally slip up.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Lu Bu;2993529']Before this day ends I would like to make a plea.

Players, starting tomorrow can we please refrain from any shenanigans, jokevoting, roleplaying, or spamming? This day could have been far more productive had we been more serious with our goals.

This game is very fun, but the fun in it is the strategy and social politics, which became next to impossible to do with all the silly meandering going on. It's Day 1, sure, but it felt empty overall. We, as a town, need to step up our game. If we don't, we're sure to be dismantled by the Mafia.

I don't mean to be intrusive, but I think that just needed to be said. Sorry if I looked like an asshole, but I literally had no idea of what exactly was going on due to the clustersmurf. Day 1 is always difficult, but we padded it out far more than we should have by being too disheveled and not enough organized. If we can't step up our game, we're through. Regardless of the result, we need to form a unit instead of a giant chaotic mess.

Thank you.

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 02:50 AM
the day has ended, flavor coming up

[M] Athena
06-19-2011, 02:53 AM
*crosses fingers*

[M] Athena
06-19-2011, 02:55 AM
:/

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 02:56 AM
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
[M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi

"I'm the Rock!" Repeated Liu Bei to himself over and over, beleiving it to be so. "No one would ever suspect the Rock! He is always the good guy! Mwahahahahhaaha!, they will never guess I am the epitimy of evil!" These were the last words he said before the villiagers broke down his door, drug him outside, and bet him silly with a frying pan before stringing him up to die. Liu Bei was the Tyrannical Chancellor, played by ????????. Better Luck Next time.

Day 1 is over, will a staff member please lock the thread. Night 1 has begun, you have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

[M] Caprica
06-19-2011, 03:07 AM
haHA I KNEW I was right lol oh yea we lynched a Mafia on day 1!!!

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2011, 03:09 AM
please move all discussion to the disscussion thread so we can start fresh tommorow.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 01:28 AM
Day 2, no more Engineers

I regret to inform all town members that Lu Bu, the Lead Engineer, is dead. He was found in a puddle of his own blood, soaked and in fact his fingers were pruny. We will all miss this not so gentle giant, best of luck you survive the day.

Lu Bu was played by Laddy, thank you so much! Please accept this box of assorted cookies.

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm all trunked up and set to go swimming, bros, so I can't do in-depth detective-y things immediately, but I think, like, it's important to note no scum saved Liu Bei at the last moment. Maybe, whoa, hear me out, the scum were all early voters and left before they saw Liu Bei flapping in the wind. The pool's calling me and telling me the water is going to be sasweet.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 02:16 AM
The only time I'll miss Lu Bu :(... ALRIGHT SCUMHOLES! Where are you? >:{

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Day 2 has begun, let's see what shenanigans come forth today.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 02:49 AM
So... Uhm... Lack of posts

Hollycat
06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
my thoughts exactly

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 02:57 AM
Surprised that noone's posting, are we like missing out on some awesome eoff party? That can be the only explanation for noone posting in like 40 minutes.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 03:10 AM
guys this is pretty sad, I gave up my evening for this.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 03:15 AM
:\ Sorry about this HC, this is getting ridiculous

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 03:31 AM
Where is everyone, I want to have some fun.

Whatever happened to our Spanish-speaking friend, anyway? A single post in a foreign language is a pretty weird way to play the game.
Fear not, my bearded friend. I'm here to play now after my Day One absence.
In a totally non-weird way, might I add :p

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 03:33 AM
So many spoilers that took a lot of clicking.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-20-2011, 03:34 AM
It's the weekend, and some of us are probably out having dinner with their dads, considering that it's Father's Day in the U.S. The day is still young, so lets try to focus on getting ourselves another scum! For great justice!

And stop posting in a weird way, Yue. That's only making you look suspicious! :nonono:

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Meng Huo;2993826']So many spoilers that took a lot of clicking.
At first I tried to spoiler every word in the whole post, but EoFF gave me a fatal error :(

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Eeeeeeeiiiiaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Namaste, mothersmurfers. Care for some curry? I have plenty.

So far two people down, two roles that I've never seen before. Fits in nicely with the confusing names. Why won't this nightmare end? ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH

As for the lack of posts, well, kill off two of the most active people and that's what you get.

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Ma Chao;2993827']And stop posting in a weird way, Yue. That's only making you look suspicious! :nonono:
I was hoping it'd endear me to my fellow townies.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Tyrannical Chancellor could be this game's version of the Godfather for whatever it's worth. It's possible. :shobon:

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 03:51 AM
So I was going to apologize to Lu Bu because I thought he was someone else for like half the day but he's dead so smurf him.

So right now I am suspicious of Diao Chan and Zhang Fei. They voted with Liu Bei who is a confirmed...something...but something bad because it's red and says Tyrannical which can't be good. There was no last attempt to save him so perhaps his friends had already voted with him?

Sunshine received Liu Bei's vote and so she's probably ok. So are Gan Ning, Meng Huo, Huang Gai, Zhang Jiao for voting for him. But that doesn't clear them completely since mafia has used some crazy tactics in the past. I'm just not suspicious of them right now.

If ya smellllllllll.....the curry cooking in my house right now. Namaste!

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Ma Chao;2993832']Tyrannical Chancellor could be this game's version of the Godfather for whatever it's worth. It's possible. :shobon:
That may be it. Chancellor sounds like a leader type. But who the hell knows.

THIS IS SO BLOODY CONFUSING. SHIVA WHAT DESTRUCTION HAVE YOU BROUGHT UPON US. SMURFFFFFF

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 03:58 AM
If Jiro says it is ok, I will explain killed roles

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Sima Yi;2993835']So right now I am suspicious of Diao Chan and Zhang Fei. They voted with Liu Bei who is a confirmed...something...but something bad because it's red and says Tyrannical which can't be good. There was no last attempt to save him so perhaps his friends had already voted with him?
I was thinking the same thing as I went to re-read Day One's activities. Diao Chan lashed out at Sunshine very early in the day over a vote that didn't seem very serious at the time anyway. She hasn't posted since. Zhang Fei's vote for Sunshine seemed less malicious, and I'm going to say it was just to get a Day One vote out of the way.
So my suspicions are with Diao Chan atm. Though with only the one post in Day One, it's not much to go on. And of all the other people that accumulated votes, Lu Bu's gone, Sunshine seems to be in the clear and the rest just copped one-off votes in Day One "I don't know who to vote for" fashion.
We really need more people to get involved in Day Two proceedings. Otherwise, it's just the active ones that look suspicious... and that's bad news for all of you nice people :D

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Fathers day.. right I did everything for my father like 4hours ago so I kindof forgot about that.
Spoliers... Spoliers.... Spoilers.... -face desk-

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 04:05 AM
If people don't post more today I will send my elephants to stampede all over your bloody asses!

http://nation.com.pk/uploads/news_image/large/Mancrushedtodeathinelephantstampede_3609.jpg

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 04:21 AM
So quite a few err.... quiet moments thus far.

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 04:28 AM
Then Be Louder.

I've already stated my suspicions. What are yours?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 04:32 AM
Zhuge Liang;2993550'][M] Sun Shang Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
[M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi

So my first thought is to vote for Sima Yi... But I feel with this being my only reason, I will wait to make a decision until I have a bit more.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Plus he makes really good points in his posts.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 04:41 AM
I've re-read a few pages and I can't seem to find anyone suspicious yet, I mean Whatshisface we lynched last time was pretty obvious but as of now... nothing suspicious yet.

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Killing Lu Bu may have been an attempt to frame me. But we'll see what happens once the votes start coming down.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Peace, Sima Yi, call off the elephants, I've been using my time to review Day 1 posts. I agree with Zhang Jiao that we should be concentrating on who Liu Bei was focusing on and who was voting his way.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Well he did try to defend Sun Xiang

Cao Cao;2993319']No opinion to offer on Sunnny then Liu Bei?

Liu Bei;2993320']I don't think she's as bad as she's being made out to be if I'm honest.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 05:04 AM
True, but the question is why? Is it because she is in cahoots with him? Was the name calling and last minute vote in the face of his own death just a way to take suspicion off her? These are the things I ponder.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Sun Ce;2993864']True, but the question is why? Is it because she is in cahoots with him? Was the name calling and last minute vote in the face of his own death just a way to take suspicion off her? These are the things I ponder.

your helmet looks funny teehee

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Sun Ce;2993864']True, but the question is why? Is it because she is in cahoots with him? Was the name calling and last minute vote in the face of his own death just a way to take suspicion off her? These are the things I ponder.

It's obvious that its something we may need to take into consideration.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 05:12 AM
also, everyone, Im going to sleep, just a warning, I can see any posts you delete so dont do it.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Good night, and deleting posts is for losers anyway.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 05:14 AM
Zhuge Liang;2993866'] your helmet looks funny teehee
:hot:

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Soooooo, how's everyone doing?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Bored, was hoping more people would come and post their opinions to see if there is something I've missed.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 05:58 AM
Same here,I may sign off for the night soon, quite disappointing to be honest.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 06:15 AM
I might be followng you if no one else shows up.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 06:19 AM
hmm... I don't think that the Mafia would all vote for the same person it would be quite an easy way to incriminate them, while it may incriminate myself I think the idea that the Mafia would vote for one of their own to be a very credible idea, it would be a great way to avert their gaze from them, and seeing as the person who played Liu Bei was ??????? we can't deduce anything from who is likely to be working together.

On the whole I am surprised I wasn't killed during the night, guess my bullet proof vest helped xD

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 06:23 AM
Me tooooooooooooo

BLEARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meng Huo;2993863']Well he did try to defend Sun Xiang

Cao Cao;2993319']No opinion to offer on Sunnny then Liu Bei?

Liu Bei;2993320']I don't think she's as bad as she's being made out to be if I'm honest.
That may be something. At what point did he vote for her? If it was before he was in the lead then I don't think he would take down his own partner so quickly. So the timing of it matters. If that makes any sense then you get some free Nan.

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Gan Ning;2993882']On the whole I am surprised I wasn't killed during the night, guess my bullet proof vest helped xD
Holy ROLECLAIM Ghandi! You have a bulletproof vest? Why would you come out with that so soon? Someone else died, so you may not have been targeted at all.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 06:27 AM
Sima Yi;2993883']
That may be something. At what point did he vote for her? If it was before he was in the lead then I don't think he would take down his own partner so quickly. So the timing of it matters. If that makes any sense then you get some free Nan.

Is anyone willing to trudge through that plethora of posts to find out? xD

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 06:30 AM
Not me! That's why I asked someone else to do it. ;)

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Sima Yi;2993884']
Gan Ning;2993882']On the whole I am surprised I wasn't killed during the night, guess my bullet proof vest helped xD
Holy ROLECLAIM Ghandi! You have a bulletproof vest? Why would you come out with that so soon? Someone else died, so you may not have been targeted at all.

Yep, I am being smug that we got a Mafia Scum on day 1, might as well get the best of it before they kill me *goes and puts on a bullet proof vest* hope this helps me get through the night >.> lol:p

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 06:36 AM
Clever clever! *puts on bulletproof and lynchproof vest as well as mafia detection goggles*

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 06:38 AM
hmm Mafia detection goggles... suspicious >.> lol

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 06:45 AM
You find these suspicious?

http://privateislandparty.com/avactis-images/1321-WillyWonkaXRayGoggles.jpg

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Lu Bu;2993529']Before this day ends I would like to make a plea.

Thank you.

Come on guys can't we honor the wishes of our honorable dead?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Of course.

Before anyone grabs this chance, I'm going to put myself on the spot. I'm sure most of you must have noticed that I had removed my vote on the previous day for Liu Bei, who turned out to be a confirmed scum at his lynch. Now, I'm glad no one has questioned it so far, I'm bringing this up so we can start some serious discussion, despite it gunning any suspicion on myself. On my behalf, I want to say that at any time of the day, I really had no idea Liu Bei was scum, nor was I playing along with any scheme he may be scheming if he were doing such a thing with me. Let's see what we can out of this, shall we? :letsgo:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Sun Ce;2993891']Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.

That's interesting right there.

Will be back in a couple of hours to make a proper post. :jess:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 07:32 AM
Ma Chao, if you do not want us to think you are guilty of anything, please share your thoughts so far...

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Actually, I'm going to take this quick opportunity to comment on suspicious activity by Sima Yi in the latter half of yesterday.

Sima Yi;2993357']http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/cidspriteava01.gif

I'm not gonna lie, this names in this game are pretty confusing. So if old Cid mixes some of you up please forgive him.

My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.

As I stroke my beard I do not land on suspicion for Liu Bei. Not only did he impersonate the most electrifying man in entertainment right off the bat, but he has also been pretty vocal about weeding out the bad eggs.

Currently my vote is on Lu Bu. I guess it will stay that way for now. My spectacular beard will look more closely into this now that I am awake.

I know Sima highlighted pretty quickly that this would make him look bad, and in a sense I side with him there because killing Lu Bu almost looks like blatant incrimination. But, defending Lie Bei and putting heat on Lu Bu in the same post can't be ignored.

Sima Yi;2993439']This game is way too confusing, especially for an old man like me. I look back through posts and can't remember if one person who said one thing is the same person who said that other thing.

I will say this though. I did not see any evidence to take my vote off Lu Bu and so for Day 1 it's as good a vote as any. My beard agrees, and in it's glory it has spoken.

Meng Huo, you swing your pillars around but do you have anything else to say? I can swing my beard around too but I do more than just show off for the ladies.

Gan Ning, looks like the vote is on you. Your last post was confusing because I don't know who in the beard you're talking about. You'll need to clarify or else you'll be strung up by your (less glorious) beard by day's end!

A continuation of this - I'm also sensing a kind of nonchalant nature to this vote. Sima isn't attacking Lu necessarily, but he seems pretty deadset on voting for him. Again, I'm not saying this = Mafia, especially considering Lu was just a relatively ordinary member of town and I don't know why Sima would gun for him.

Sima Yi;2993460']There are two Suns? Holy bearded god this just gets even more confuzzled. Maybe we should just kill off the other Sun. That will make it less confusing and save the hosts the headache of finding a replacement. My beard is thinking about doing this but I'm not so sure since I don't really think Sunshine is scum.

But this truly gets me suspicious. Soon before Lie Bei is lynched, Sima starts targeting the player with the second most votes! Not only with weak reasoning, but also this inconsequential type of post I keep seeing. There's also arse-covering, "I'm not sure if Sunshine is scum" makes him look okay if she does die and flips town. Nonetheless Sima is, almost passively, trying to shift heat here.

Just food for thought really. Post might be a bit sucky, I have to go quickly.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 08:18 AM
Sun Ce;2993891']Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.

How can someone Vote for me twice? if I posted twice voting for the same person, wouldn't that kinda be cheating... Curious to say the least.

Coupled with the fact that even if I did have "3 votes" it still would not have been enough to stop Liu Bei from the lynch.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Zhuge Liang;2993037']Alright let me try and sort this out for everyone.

This is Day 0. Day 0 is now over.

Cao Cao has the most votes, as evidenced by the vote count:

[M] Cao Cao (2) - Sima Yi, Sun Shang Xiang
[M] Sun Ce (1) - Liu Bei
[M] Xiahou Dun (1) - Jiang Wei
[M] Sima Yi (1) - Cao Cao
[M] Jiang Wei (1) - Xiahou Dun
[M] Liu Bei (1) - Cao Cao, Zhang Fei
[M] Lu Meng (0) - Xiahou Dun

Day 1 starts from now and continues onwards for another 24 hours. I suggest you get stuck in, because time is running out. There is no Night 0, that would be unfair and/or pointless, really.

Oh, and for having the most votes on Day 0, your dear Cao Cao has a vote worth two(2) for Day 1. Better be nice to him!

Zhuge Liang gave Cao Cao the pwer of two votes for day 1 that is why you had two votes against you from one person. Also, up until Lui Bei unvoted you and voted for Sun Shang Xiang the majority vote was on you. It wasn't until after this event did other townies show up to vote Lui Bei for the lynch.

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Zhao Yun;2993901']Just food for thought really. Post might be a bit sucky, I have to go quickly.
If Sima was scum and had voted for Lu Bu, shouldn't:
a) there be more votes for Lu Bu from the scum side?
b) he have changed his vote to Sunshine towards the end of the day since she and Liu Bei were close in the tally?
I might just be missing something in your logic, Zhao Yun. If you could clarify your suspicious thoughts, that'd be great.
Also, sorry for that day one vote. Purely random selection. I love you :D

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Whoops. I meant to include more of a quote from Zhao Yun in that post. Having all these spoiler tags everywhere confuses me :). Oh well, I guess you guys can scroll up two posts to see what he had to say anyway.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Both of those things would have been far too obvious. Voting patterns need to be spread, and all you need to do is look at FDR from President Mafia to see just how risky outright breaking close ties is to save your Mafia buddy. It was more subtle to try and stir others into doing it. The case against Sima definitely isn't strong enough to be certain he's Mafia, not by a long-shot. But I just found his behavior yesterday not quite right.

Also, love you too, baby.

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 12:00 PM
I dunno. Sima also made an offhand comment about me posting in Spanish (which was hilarious, as I'm sure you all remember!) and saying how suspicious it seemed. As I'm not mafia, I'm assuming Sima Yi is more likely to be a townie that speaks his mind and lays all his evidence out on the table for people to digest rather a mafia that stirs the pot. Could be wrong. My suspicions of Diao Chan are still floating about in the back of my mind, but since she still hasn't gotten in on the action, I'm rather short on possibilities

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Sorry, brahs, last night was all booze, pizza, and Game of Thrones 'cause I'm catching up a buddy on culture. Work is like a half hour away too, so this is going to be, like, short. I should be back for the endgame, so don't pass out on me yet.

Stealing this move from a teacher:
Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei all, like, voted for Sun Shang Xiang. Liu Bei was dirtier than Woodstock. Where does that leave the other two?

Gan Ning, Meng Huo, Huang Gai, Zhang Jiao were all on Liu Bei. Sure, Liu Bei was scum, but what misleads people better than voting for your own? Gan Ning seems oily enough, Meng Huo was pretty spammy, Huang Gai I think voted and disappeared, and Zhang Jiao was the hammer for Liu Bei's demise. I'd say I had to have been pretty baked to be mafia and then kill a scum, but then that's me.

##Vote:Zhang Fei because everyone talks better when there's some heat on, babe.

I'm going to leave these bits of information right here, smoke a bowl, and peace out.

[M] Apollo
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Ok, first I'll apologise for my absence; it's exam period, and you people are on the wrong side of the planet.

Secondly I'll explain my vote on Sunshine. While her post probably didn't deserve a vote, I hate it when people are clearly not reading through the thread properly. I understand that her vote was a stab in the dark and a vote to get things going, but she had completely missed the fact that the post she was quoting was an edited joke post by now confirmed mafia member Liu Bei. I said originally that this looked like it could have been a badly planned scum tactic, as I couldn't understand how someone could miss something so obvious. I also said that it may have actually just been a mistake, I still think that both are possible, and both are detrimental to the town.

Sunshine's Post:

Sun Shang Xiang;2993044']Oh great... So now the games begin boys! *bats eyes* Though there's not too much to base votes on on Day one. I wish someone could just do something completely suspicious so we have something to grab on to.

I just remembered

Ma Chao;2992980']I am mafia

##Eat: Liu Bei

I know he's probably just messing around but I have nowhere else to look so...

##Vote:Ma Chao

Liu Bei's edited post:

Liu Bei;2993014']
Ma Chao;2992980']I am mafia

Ma Chao's original post:

Ma Chao;2992980']Thank goodness for the hotdog!

Lastly, I'll talk about what I've found to be suspicious. I didn't really like the way that Liu Bei and Cao Cao attacked each other, threw votes upon each other, buddied up and then unvoted each other. It just seemed like they were having a pointless argument to distance themselves from each other, while at the same time looking active. (this also happened with, to some degree, Sima Yi) The conversation started here and continues for a while. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/137509-dynasty-warriors-game-thread-mafia-xx-day-1-death-mystic-2.html#post2992869)
I didn't like it as I was reading through it, and I like it less now that I know that Liu Bei is scum. I haven't read anything that makes me feel a vote is needed, but did anyone else find this odd?

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Alright guys, I have important news you must read.

Do not under any smurfing circumstances kill me.
This is why.

I am the Bomb. Why did I tell you this? because I think the mafia has already figured this out with all my India hints and that's why they didn't go through with their framing me ploy. Thus the town is at a disadvantage. This now puts us on a level playing field.

As for my vote, it is going on Zhang Fei. He has only posted once and it was to vote alongside a confirmed scum. I know this gives him two votes now but I was going to vote for him before Zhang Jiao posted and I don't know if I will be back today. So my mind hasn't changed.

##Vote: Zhang Fei

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I miss DD. :(

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 03:14 PM
My apologies to everyone for my absence over the last few days. I was indisposed on the farm. Moving cattle and making silage. Ah the joys of the countryside. But I'm back now and currently reading all the fun I've missed. Great news that we killed some scum but we need to keep the nose to the grindstone here. I am surprised we have a role claim already in the game but as its a bomb role claim it is definitely an important one. Not suggesting anything but it is surely some food for thought right there.
Anyway I'll be back to post in a while. Plenty of reading to do!

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 03:24 PM
vote count:
zhang fei (2)- sima yi, Zhang Jiao

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Sorry I've been inactive real life tends to get in the way :p Sorry to hear about Lu Bu, he actually did his best to contribute & help town yesterday. Liu Bei, despite the fact I was beginning to believe may of been innocent, flipped scum. Not only are we rid of our first scum but we're rid of a spam artist hindering town!

As Sun Ce has pointed out Liu Bei saved Gan Ning from thew lynch with his vote. Now I am aware that Gan Ning did vote for Liu Bei but as we've seen in the past scum aren't above throwing each other under the bus in order to win. Despite the fact they voted for each other in game interaction between the 2 seemed rather sparse. Liu Bei focused on spamming & Gan Ning was just posting here & there. I'll let things play out a little more before voting

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 04:50 PM
In fairness now the majority of Liu Bei's spamming was on day 0. We were all guilty of spamming a little bit on that day. Maybe not to the same level but still.
Anyway. I'm completely lost with all the names and the faces don't help this game either. I was feeling a little suspicious of Sun Shang after her last minute attempt to off Cao Cao on day 0 with that last minute vote but since she was nearly a casualty of the first lynch where we nabbed scum, I'm not so sure. I'm wondering if the votes for her were an attempt to save Liu Bei. But I've nothing to go on so I would appreciate input from others.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Mr. Yin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTsisFYato) :(

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 05:27 PM
##vote: Sima Yi

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Zhao Yun;2993982']##vote: Sima Yi
Not buying Sima Yi's claim as the bomb? Care to explain?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
My vote is based more on the analysis I did earlier in the day as opposed to the bomb thing. I think the claim was just part of Sima's imitations of past players (that being DD's India) and shouldn't be taken into too much consideration. Just like the Slowpoke Werewolf incident.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Sima Yi;2993961']that's why they didn't go through with their framing me ploy

I don't understand this :(

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-20-2011, 05:45 PM
You mean they have a framer and they were going to frame you but didn't? How would you know this? And wouldn't they want the town to think a bomb is guilty, so an innocent is lynched and another dies in the blast? I'm confused :(

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Zhao Yun;2993984']Just like the Slowpoke Werewolf incident.

I will admit that this is still in the back of my mind :/

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm not inclined to believe the role claim of anybody this early in the game

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Cao Cao;2993994']I'm not inclined to believe the role claim of anybody this early in the game
An attempt to make themselves immune from the lynch?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Roleclaiming at such an early stage doesn't exactly scream innocence. Care to offer any opinions on anyone Lu Meng?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 06:15 PM
I have little to offer in this case. I also believe role claims this early in the game are less than subtle and you don't want to scream "LOOK AT ME" in this game. And the role claim of the bomb? Seems a bit convenient when people begin to make an accusation in his direction.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Gan Ning claiming bulletproof seems very convient also especially given without Liu Bei's vote change yesterday he wouldn't still be here.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Okay I am back, this is getting interesting. About smurfing time

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Cao Cao;2994003']Gan Ning claiming bulletproof seems very convient also especially given without Liu Bei's vote change yesterday he wouldn't still be here.

I don't think he was actually claiming buttleproof. I think he was making a joke as he felt he might get lynched for pointing to a mafia scum.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Sorry, I meant killed, not lynched.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Lu Meng;2994006']
Cao Cao;2994003']Gan Ning claiming bulletproof seems very convient also especially given without Liu Bei's vote change yesterday he wouldn't still be here.

I don't think he was actually claiming buttleproof. I think he was making a joke as he felt he might get lynched for pointing to a mafia scum.

Making a joke eh? Is that the standard for innocense in this game :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Apparently, but then again, does a jew joke make you a nazi?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 06:57 PM
That's basically like saying if my grandma had balls she would be my granddad, the answer is no she probably a Hermaphrodite

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Does she?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Zhao Yun;2994013']Does she?

She's dead so I don't know? Thoughts on Sima Yi then Zhao Yun?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Cao Cao;2994011']That's basically like saying if my grandma had balls she would be my granddad, the answer is no she probably a Hermaphrodite

Well no she wouldn't. Hermaphrodites are sterile.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Zhao Yun;2993901']Actually, I'm going to take this quick opportunity to comment on suspicious activity by Sima Yi in the latter half of yesterday.

Sima Yi;2993357']http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/cidspriteava01.gif

I know Sima highlighted pretty quickly that this would make him look bad, and in a sense I side with him there because killing Lu Bu almost looks like blatant incrimination. But, defending Lie Bei and putting heat on Lu Bu in the same post can't be ignored.

Sima Yi;2993439']This game is way too confusing, especially for an old man like me. I look back through posts and can't remember if one person who said one thing is the same person who said that other thing.

A continuation of this - I'm also sensing a kind of nonchalant nature to this vote. Sima isn't attacking Lu necessarily, but he seems pretty deadset on voting for him. Again, I'm not saying this = Mafia, especially considering Lu was just a relatively ordinary member of town and I don't know why Sima would gun for him.

Sima Yi;2993460']There are two Suns? Holy bearded god this just gets even more confuzzled. Maybe we should just kill off the other Sun. That will make it less confusing and save the hosts the headache of finding a replacement. My beard is thinking about doing this but I'm not so sure since I don't really think Sunshine is scum.

But this truly gets me suspicious. Soon before Lie Bei is lynched, Sima starts targeting the player with the second most votes! Not only with weak reasoning, but also this inconsequential type of post I keep seeing. There's also arse-covering, "I'm not sure if Sunshine is scum" makes him look okay if she does die and flips town. Nonetheless Sima is, almost passively, trying to shift heat here.

Just food for thought really. Post might be a bit sucky, I have to go quickly.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Fair enough :lol:

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 07:11 PM
This is the second time you have attempted to slur me, I feel that you could possibly be scum.

Incidently if I did have a bullet proof vest, then wouldn't that make me not Mafia as townspeople kill with a lynch not with a bullet.

Also how do you figure that without his vote change I wouldn't be here, Liu Bei had 4 votes, I (if your including the vote by Liu) would only have had 3, seems to me your desperate to get rid of me... very suspicious indeed.

##Vote: Cao Cao

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Well my friend nice of you to weight in finally. I am gunning for yes, didn't I make that obvious before now? 1 good vote deserves another then I suppose!

##Vote: [M] Gan Ning

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Gan Ning;2994019']
This is the second time you have attempted to slur me, I feel that you could possibly be scum.

Incidently if I did have a bullet proof vest, then wouldn't that make me not Mafia as townspeople kill with a lynch not with a vest.

Also how do you figure that without his vote change I wouldn't be here, Liu Bei had 4 votes, I (if your including the vote by Liu) would only have had 3, seems to me your desperate to get rid of me... very suspicious indeed.

Wow.

Voting for somebody because they say something negative towards you is a horrendous move. You want a vocal town and the freedom of opinions so ideas and thoughts are bounced around. Also, this just screams over-defensive. Your card was marked anyway with the voting patterns, but seriously, want to incriminate yourself more? I won't mind. :monster:

##unvote: Sima Yi
##vote: Gan Ning

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Cao Cao;2993404']
Cao Cao;2993299']Gan Ning you've made very few posts thus far & decide to lay blame at the feet of one of the games most active players Liu Bei. Start posting some more because it looks like you're just about "keeping your head above water" if you catch my drift.

This coupled with Liu Bei's vote saving Gen Ning is my reason for voting in case you think I'm being baseless

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Gan ning did help to nail the "supposed" mafia godfather. Perhaps he might be a towns person. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Zhao Yun;2994023']
Gan Ning;2994019']

Incidently if I did have a bullet proof vest, then wouldn't that make me not Mafia as townspeople kill with a lynch not with a vest.

Wow.

Voting for somebody because they say something negative towards you is a horrendous move. You want a vocal town and the freedom of opinions so ideas and thoughts are bounced around. Also, this just screams over-defensive. Your card was marked anyway with the voting patterns, but seriously, want to incriminate yourself more? I won't mind. :monster:

##unvote: Sima Yi
##vote: Gan Ning
Vote for me or not, I don't mind, we will see who is scum, and for being over defensive, he was trying to get rid of me, I know I am not Mafia and he is trying his best to get rid of me so in my mind that makes him a very likely suspect, what is the flaw in that logic?

By your own mouth you admit voting for someone because they voted for you is very suspicious, Cao Cao has just done exactly that, or did you miss that?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm going to be bold and attribute that to luck. It was only one vote, and the reasoning about it was shaky enough. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a vote to avoid potential connections which Gan forgot to remove.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:28 PM
@ cao cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 07:29 PM
FUCK

@lu meng

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Lu Meng;2994026']Gan ning did help to nail the "supposed" mafia godfather. Perhaps he might be a towns person. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Don't you find it strange that how he reacted to my allegations of his guilty? An innocent man has reason to lose his temper

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:37 PM
An innoncent man has NO need to lose his temper lol stupid no edit!

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Cao Cao;2994024']
Cao Cao;2993404']

This coupled with Liu Bei's vote saving Gen Ning is my reason for voting in case you think I'm being baseless

Sorry didn't see this post before I replied, I just want to clear this up.

The final vote was this:

Zhuge Liang;2993550'][M] Sun Shang Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
[M] Gan Ning (2) - Cao Caox2
Let say for instance we put the vote from Liu back to me, you see it don't you? Liu had 4 votes, I (if your going to count the vote of Liu as a vote to have me lynched) would only have had 3, so how is it that he "saved" me? so your reasoning for voting me (imo) is completely baseless.

Be my guest and lynch me if I'm wrong, but then you will know I am not Mafia at least.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 07:51 PM
My original point about you still stands Gan Ning. You pop up just enough not to seem inactive & attack active players. Your vote on Liu Bei, who flipped scum, as Zhao Yun pointed out was little more than a lucky vote. Plus you're ultra defensive reaction to my allegations at your guilt don't paint a pretty picture. Just saying

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 07:59 PM
I go out for lunch for a few hours and I see a nice war has unleashed itself. To be honest Cao Cao and Gan Ning seem to be potential mafia in this case but then again... aren't we all. I'll try to be more active now that I'm back

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 08:00 PM
Cao Cao;2994033']An innoncent man has NO need to lose his temper lol stupid no edit!

But as we have seen from some players in previous games, losing the head is exactly what they do when accused and most of them turned out to be innocent. Everyone reacts differently to an accusation. Besides, what ever happened to the bomb claim earlier. Are we just ignoring an potentially valuable nugget of information?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Lu Meng;2994039']
Cao Cao;2994033']An innoncent man has NO need to lose his temper lol stupid no edit!

But as we have seen from some players in previous games, losing the head is exactly what they do when accused and most of them turned out to be innocent. Everyone reacts differently to an accusation. Besides, what ever happened to the bomb claim earlier. Are we just ignoring an potentially valuable nugget of information?

Well I said I think he's bluffing already.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Lu Meng;2994039']

Yes. I've been through this! :bounce:

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Cao Cao;2994036']My original point about you still stands Gan Ning. You pop up just enough not to seem inactive & attack active players. Your vote on Liu Bei, who flipped scum, as Zhao Yun pointed out was little more than a lucky vote. Plus you're ultra defensive reaction to my allegations at your guilt don't paint a pretty picture. Just saying

I am the inactive one? you didn't post till just under 48 hours of the game, obviously there was 24 hours of the night but still... and as I had explained before, I work, I have other commitments outside of the game, so I can't post as much as others, and besides I think I have been quite active during day 2, granted I don't hang on every last post everyone makes but I am new to this game and I feel I only want to post when I want to state my opinion on who I feel is a potential Mafia Scum, does that make me a bad player because I don't reply every 2 minutes?

And tbh I think your just grasping at straws here, I honestly don't consider my posts to be "ultra defensive" I think my posts were accurate and to the point, I said I thought Liu Bai was Mafia, I posted my reasoning, what else is there for me to contribute to the thread other then that? Was it not Lu Bu who said he wanted this to be a bit more constructive, was that post not echoed by others, this is what I have been doing, I read the thread then I post my thoughts.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:14 PM
We all have commitments outside of the game I get that. As for your 48 hour bit that was the beginning of Day 0, my active on Day 1 & 2 I'm one of the most active players. I'm not calling you a bad player because you don't post much but it wouldn't hurt you to contribute more, you know to help town win. My friend if I'm grasping at straws then you're picking up the ones I drop.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:17 PM
I don't think either Gan Ning or Cao Caro are really inactive, everyone has crap they do outside of the game and throwing the blame on someone due to inactivity is only useful when they post only enough to keep them from avoiding suspicion. I don't find gan ning to be suspicious as much as I used to, he may be mafia but I personally doubt it. Currently Zhao has had some decent points being made and as of yet does not have too much suspicious activity to take note of.
For some reason I'm really starting to think that Cao Cao is mafia but I still need to look up the evidence I have before I vote so I know my reasoning for being suspicious.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 08:18 PM
By the way, ever since Sun Shiang Xiang stopped being mentioned, she seems to have faded out. Quite a contrast to when she had heat on her. And she's kind of a whore.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:25 PM
She works hard for her money. But that's a good point.... there is quite a bit of reason to suspect that woman.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:27 PM
But she did give a good reason for going inactive for a while, her cat died. Considering I see no reason to call bullsmurf on that maybe she's having a rough time. In which case a replacement may be a good thing.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Jiang Wei;2992921']Hi.

##Vote: Xiahou Dun (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/30878.html)

If we want to talk about weird how about this guy?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Is that his only post?

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Cao Cao;2994047']We all have commitments outside of the game I get that. As for your 48 hour bit that was the beginning of Day 0, my active on Day 1 & 2 I'm one of the most active players. I'm not calling you a bad player because you don't post much but it wouldn't hurt you to contribute more, you know to help town win. My friend if I'm grasping at straws then you're picking up the ones I drop.

I would ask you where you think I am picking up the straws you drop, you said that the fact that I voted for Liu was a weak reason, you could also say that you voted for me on day 1 in cohorts with Liu and then Liu could have changed his vote incase the worst happened (from his perspective) and he got lynched, and didn't want to associate you with voting for me, so changed to Sunny, then you proceed to claim that I was the one who is suspicious even though I helped kill the Mafia Godfather, by putting it up to pure luck, if it was pure luck I would have said something like this:

I Vote Liu Bei cause I don't like him impersonating the Rock.

I thought he was Mafia and he was, surely this gives me a little credibility no? It seems to me your trying to get the others to discount my reasoning which in my mind is completely unbaseless, I have given sound reasoning, you on the other hand have voted for me twice now, once in cohorts with Liu who is proven Mafia and again after I voted for you, which according to Zhao Yun makes said person suspicious then you try to reason it away with completely baseless reasoning, you are the one who I suspect the most and you keep trying to discredit my ability to reason... sounds to me like you want me to be lynched because I have good reasoning skills.

[M] Elize
it made me laugh a little bit. If that's his only post.... lmao I may just vote for him.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Liu Bei said everything there is to say about Jiang. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/137285-dynasty-warriors-mafia-xx-sign-ups-discussion-3.html#post2993945)

But yeah, that's weird. Quite obvious for a Mafia though, so I'm unsure.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:37 PM
@Gan Ning I also voted for Liu Bei originally because he was impersonating The Rock lol Dude if you want to make me look bad go find some evidence rather than just saying "he wants to lynch me because he thinks I'm a way better player than me & he is jealous". I mean ha?

@Lu Meng That is Jiang Wei's only post

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:39 PM
....Is it bad that I find that hysterical?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Meng Huo;2994074']....Is it bad that I find that hysterical?

What? xD

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
And incriminating?
Mafia have used the tactic of silence to their advantage before. Out of sight, out of mind!

[M] Caprica
Cao Cao;2994073'] "he wants to lynch me because he thinks I'm a way better player than me & he is jealous"

OOC: I am sorry, I cant understand this part of your post.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:42 PM
I assume he means me & Gan Ning's little bitching fest :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Cao Cao;2994078']I assume he means me & Gan Ning's little bitching fest :lol:

I believe he meant the single post/vote by Jiang Wei.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I meant both to be completely honest.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Cao Cao;2994078']I assume he means me & Gan Ning's little bitching fest :lol:
I dunno, I think he is referring to the comic strip.

Guess not lol.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Gan Ning;2994077']you are the one who I suspect the most and you keep trying to discredit my ability to reason... sounds to me like you want me to be lynched because I have good reasoning skills.

Equals

Cao Cao;2994073']"he wants to lynch me because he thinks I'm a way better player"

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:47 PM
That last quote post is now pointless.....fuck :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:50 PM
You know what smurf this school yard bullshit

##Unvote: [M] Gan Ning

##Vote: [M] Jiang Wei

I figure by now the mods would have to have found a replacement for this player if they weren't inactive on purpose

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Cao Cao;2994084']
Gan Ning;2994077']you are the one who I suspect the most and you keep trying to discredit my ability to reason... sounds to me like you want me to be lynched because I have good reasoning skills.

Equals

Cao Cao;2994073']"he wants to lynch me because he thinks I'm a way better player"
Thats not how I meant it and I am surprised you find it as such, I said what I said because I think your Mafia, and as I have been able to reason out that Liu was Mafia it stands to reason that you should try to discredit me if indeed you are Mafia, this is not me being arrogant again I say this is sound reasoning and you once again are trying to discredit me, first you said I was grasping at the straws that you drop, NOW you are saying that I am just hiding behind a coat of arrogance, this in my mind coupled with the fact that you have been unable to back up your claim that I am grasping at the straws you drop, to me sounds like you are really trying your best to lower peopls opinion of me in here.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 08:54 PM
I think I may just join you, because I like active players. If he's town then he isn't contributing anything. I hate to feel that I'm jumping on a bandwagon but for now Ima go on an inactive genocide.

##vote: [M] Jiang Wei

Hopefully this doesn't screw me over later.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM
You didn't really reason Liu being Mafia, you made a halfhearted remark and got lucky, if I may be so brash. :smash:

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Gan Ning;2994090']you are really trying your best to lower peopls opinion of me in here.

Is that not what you're trying to do to me? If you think I'm mafia, then back it up because all I'm seeing is a big bs sandwich so far

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Cao Cao at the end of the game I gotta make a gallery of your quotes, some of them have been quite spectacular.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Zhao Yun;2994096']Cao Cao at the end of the game I gotta make a gallery of your quotes, some of them have been quite spectacular.

It's be all the funnier when it gets revealed which EoFFer I am :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 09:00 PM
As though we don't already know!

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:04 PM
So yeah has anybody else got anything to add?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Plenty but none of it relevant if we all go after an inactive.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Lu Meng;2994103']Plenty but none of it relevant if we all go after an inactive.

If we all spent this game keeping things too ourselves town will get no where

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Cao Cao;2994105']
Lu Meng;2994103']Plenty but none of it relevant if we all go after an inactive.

If we all spent this game keeping things too ourselves town will get no where

This is true, I'm voting for an inactive till someone better to vote for comes along, which if we keep all the info to ourselves we may never know and lose out on a chance to nab another mafia.

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Cao Cao;2994095']
Gan Ning;2994090']you are really trying your best to lower peopls opinion of me in here.

Is that not what you're trying to do to me? If you think I'm mafia, then back it up because all I'm seeing is a big bs sandwich so far

So instead of you providing evidence that I am "grasping at the straws that you drop" you are challenging me to back up my claims. Ok:

First lets start at the begining, you Voted for me x2 as did the Mafia Godfather, he feared he may have been killed (either by HC finally getting irritated enough by his constant changing of avatar ect. or by the amount of people who expressed their dislike of "what the rock was cookin'") I had (what was in my mind at least) sound reasoning for voting for him, and so to disassociate your voting for me he changed his vote.

You voted for him... granted but then this could have (very easily) been a tactic you discussed before hand incase such a situation like this ever arose, and you switched to me because "I was keeping my head above water" which again is very poor reasoning.

Time after time you keep saying that I was "saved" by Liu changing his vote from me to Sunny this I also disproved... several times, making it sound like I was in the camp with the Mafia, but lets not forget what is more to the point, if Liu had not been killed and I had, who's votes would they have been? yours and Liu's.

After my asking you to provide evidence that I was not trying to "grasp at the straw you dropped" you countered with "He is hiding behind a coat of arrogance" then when I stated my reasoning for saying what I said you THEN ask me to provide credibility to my reasoning to the fact that I think your Mafia.

After failing to get others to agree with you, you decide to point to other people other then myself because they are inactive players in (again what is in my mind) to get the spot light off of you.

Now if you would be so kind, please point out where I am "grasping at the straws you drop".