PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
It was just a joke. Take it as one. I've given all the thought I had today.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 09:17 PM
When's the deadline anyway?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:18 PM
I kind of hope our 2 votes get some sort of reaction from Jiang Wei because I'd hate to lynch someone who didn't offer their opinion unless they flip mafia of course :lol:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 09:21 PM
[M] Zhang Fei (2) - Sima Yi, Zhang Jiao
[M] Sima Yi (0) - Zhao Yun
[M] Cao Cao (1) - Gan Ning
[M] Gan Ning (1) - Cao Cao, Zhao Yun
[M] Jiang Wei (2) - Cao Cao, Meng Huo

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Gan Ning really have a boner for me :lol: Now I have to go read the entire thread DAMN YOU :lol:

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Cao Cao;2994115']Gan Ning really have a boner for me :lol: Now I have to go read the entire thread DAMN YOU :lol:

Now don't we all :flirt:

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Cao Cao;2994115']Gan Ning really have a boner for me :lol: Now I have to go read the entire thread DAMN YOU :lol:

I'm a bloodhound baby, once I get the scent I dun give up till the bitter (or sweet) end xD

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Meng Huo;2994116']

Now don't we all :flirt:

It's the strange man bun I have in my hair isn't it ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Diao Chan;2993951']Ok, first I'll apologise for my absence; it's exam period, and you people are on the wrong side of the planet.

Secondly I'll explain my vote on Sunshine. While her post probably didn't deserve a vote, I hate it when people are clearly not reading through the thread properly. I understand that her vote was a stab in the dark and a vote to get things going, but she had completely missed the fact that the post she was quoting was an edited joke post by now confirmed mafia member Liu Bei. I said originally that this looked like it could have been a badly planned scum tactic, as I couldn't understand how someone could miss something so obvious. I also said that it may have actually just been a mistake, I still think that both are possible, and both are detrimental to the town.

Sunshine's Post:

Sun Shang Xiang;2993044']Oh great... So now the games begin boys! *bats eyes* Though there's not too much to base votes on on Day one. I wish someone could just do something completely suspicious so we have something to grab on to.

I just remembered

Ma Chao;2992980']I am mafia

##Eat: Liu Bei

I know he's probably just messing around but I have nowhere else to look so...

##Vote:Ma Chao

Liu Bei's edited post:

Liu Bei;2993014']
Ma Chao;2992980']I am mafia

Ma Chao's original post:

Ma Chao;2992980']Thank goodness for the hotdog!

Lastly, I'll talk about what I've found to be suspicious. I didn't really like the way that Liu Bei and Cao Cao attacked each other, threw votes upon each other, buddied up and then unvoted each other. It just seemed like they were having a pointless argument to distance themselves from each other, while at the same time looking active. (this also happened with, to some degree, Sima Yi) The conversation started here and continues for a while. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/137509-dynasty-warriors-game-thread-mafia-xx-day-1-death-mystic-2.html#post2992869)
I didn't like it as I was reading through it, and I like it less now that I know that Liu Bei is scum. I haven't read anything that makes me feel a vote is needed, but did anyone else find this odd?

:eep:Again.... I guess you failed to read the post where I said I knew it was changed... *sigh* Oh well.

Zhao Yun;2994049']By the way, ever since Sun Shiang Xiang stopped being mentioned, she seems to have faded out. Quite a contrast to when she had heat on her. And she's kind of a whore.

I'm sorry I have been inactive most of the day. I've been just a bit busy :( Making cremation arrangements for an animal is a bit harder than a human. That, and chasing a baby around all day takes up all my time.

Cao Cao;2994101']So yeah has anybody else got anything to add?

There was certainly a lot to catch up on! A lot of good points so far. I'm till leaning toward voting for Sima Yi, but I haven't decided. I think I may have skimmed over some stuff because I'm not sure where Gan Ning went wrong.

Another thing, that has hardly anything to do with the actual game... Stop with the spoiler tag bullshit. It's rather annoying. I've gotten to the point where I don't even read your posts.

[M] Helo
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
During the last day of Mafia, we saw Liu Bei revealed as a traitor to the Han, and Lu Bu killed by mysterious assassins. Liu Bei's sworn brother, Guan Yu, was distraught upon hearing this news. He had be riding from Xiao Pei towards Xia Pi when a messenger rode over the hills and delivered the news of Liu Bei's treachery and subsequent demise to him.

"Brother!" said Guan Yu, "How could you have fallen so low as to betray your ancestors, and your sworn brothers? For what reason could you have turned your backs on us and the oath we swore under the peach tree?" And thusly Guan Yu fell to the floor and wept bitterly, and was inconsolable.

Seeing that their general was in no fit state to continue on with the journey, Guan Yu's men set up camp only 50 miles out from Xia Pi. Once his quarters were erected, Guan Yu, still openly weeping, sequestered himself away within and refused to speak with anyone.

Even in his grief, however, the God of War realised he could not wallow in self pity forever.

"Though you may have forsaken us, brother" said Guan Yu "I will strive to continue on the path towards the ideals you followed before your indiscretion. What little use I may be, I will strive to forge a land of Benevolence!! so that the people may not suffer and the Han be restored to their former glory!"

Gathering his wits about him, Guan Yu then began making preparations for his next move. He called in his advisor, Guo Jia, and enquired as to what steps he should take to carry on his quest.

"I have decided to forge ahead on the path Brother Liu fell from" said Guan Yu to Guo Jia, " The land is divided and frought with conflict and infighting between the various warlords. There is also the matter of the hidden group moving freely in the shadows to be dealt with. What say you the best course of action?"

Guo Jia laid the matter before Guan Yu thus: "Eight hundred years ago, Duke Wen of Jin supported Prince Xiang of the declining Zhou Dynasty, and all the feudal lords backed Duke Wen. The Founder of the Hans, Liu Bang, won the popular favor by wearing mourning for Emperor Yi of Chu. Now Emperor Xian has been a fugitive on the dusty roads. To take the lead in offering an army to restore him to honor is to have an unrivaled opportunity to win universal regard. But you must act quickly or someone will get in before you."

Guan Yu was not appeased. Said he: "Sound counsel, surely, to someone, somewhere. However that one is not me, and I do not understand the relevance of your words. How to deal with the threats before us and quell the conflicts between the good, in order to weed out the evil?"

Said Guo Jia "I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!"

Guan Yu became enraged at this proclaimation and seized upon his Green Dragon Sabre, and lo! He beheaded Guo Jia with one swift strike.

"I am surrounded by so much clay fowls and mud dogs!" exclaimed an exasperated Guan Yu. Gathering himself and his resolve, he marched out and bade his army break camp and continue their march to Xia Pi.

Guan Yu's cohort had drawn within 10 miles of Xia Pi when scouts came speeding toward Guan Yu to inform him that a large host of soldiers were bearing down upon them. Not knowing if they were friend or foe, Guan Yu ordered his men into battle formation and prepared for the arrival of this force.

Shortly, riders bearing the flag of BoB Loony appeared, heading a force 5000 strong. They held ground a mile in front of Guan Yu's troop, and the leaders made for the middle of the open ground to enter into discourse.

Once close enough to cast an appraising eye over the man, Guan Yu found himself most confused. With a face like a smacked bumhole, the spindly body of a sickly 12 year old boy, whispy bumfluff patchy moustache and beard and absurdly dressed in all black for no apparent reason, the man hardly seemed leadership material. He immediately began to address Guan Yu:

"Hi mate, names BoB Loony, prefect of Eizon, would you like to come in and see me pie charts? We can look at stati-"

How BoB Loony would have finished his sentence is a secret forever lost, for upon hearing the man speak a great and unexplained wrath consumed Guan Yu, and he beheaded him at once. BoB's force became stricken with fear, and surrendered to Guan Yu immediately.

The episode has been celebrated in poem:

[hip, hip, hip]
There once was a kiwi called Loony
If he was a bard he'd be Spoony
Guan took one look at his head
Thought he'd be better off dead
and no one mourned because he was an almighty tit who smelt like wet dogs
[yip, yip, yip]

With a greatly bolstered force at his disposal, Guan Yu marched on to Xia Pi without further incident. Upon arriving, he was given command of the city and took up residence in the prefects palace. After making the common greetings, a banquet was held in his honour. As the feasting drew to a close, Guan Yu called to him his most trusted officers and advisors.

"My lord, what say you of the current state of the land? Where shall we go from here?"

Said Guan Yu: "I fear it is yet too early to solve the problems of the land, with too little information. Many of the warlords are at odds with each other, and this evil coalition working in the shadows that Brother Liu had joined arms with that killed Lord Lu Bu pose a great threat to the peace of the land. I believe first we must interrogate lord Liu Bei's wife, Sun Shang Xiang, and discern her involvement or lackthereof within this group."

"But Lord Guan Yu, Lord Liu Bei himself was discovered to have been involved in this group, and yet he tried to cast suspicion onto Lady Sun himself before he died? Would it not imply that she herself is innocent?"

"Not so" said Guan Yu "she may yet be guilty. They may have been plotting a ruse to make her appear more innocent than she truly is. It is difficult to say for now, we lack information. But I do not quite trust her, yet."

Sun Shang Xiang's fate and Guan Yu's decision will be revealed in the next few posts.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:41 PM
I like how In the precess of typing my post there was a bajillion more posts xD

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Gan Ning;2993103']So the day has started?

Vote: [M] Liu Bei

I thought he was quite "look at him he is suspicious" all during Day 0 and then pointed out that others were jump on the band wagon and on the whole I think he is acting suspicious.

Gan Ning;2993414']well first off I think he was being suspicious when he claimed that Cao Cao was acting suspicious when he acted super defensive about being a werewolf, when I didn't really think he was being super defensive.

Then he was quick to point fingers (in a jokingly fashion) that Meng was quick to jump off the bandwagon as he was to jump on it, 2 minutes after he did the same (not jumping on or off the bandwagon, but unvoting) when the page he unvoted on could have already been loaded before he saw his post.

Thirdly he is impersonating The Rock n I don't like what the Rock is cookin' lol

as an afterthought, if you were Mafia Scum, then wouldn't you try to be as productive as possible lol.

with regards to me not posting much, on fridays and saturdays I work loooooong shifts at my job.
Your reasoning for voting for Liu Bei came from me here so this is where you picked up my straws. If you want my bitter or sweet end you'll have to buy me dinner first ;)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Guan Yu;2994119']During the last day of Mafia, we saw Liu Bei revealed as a traitor to the Han, and Lu Bu killed by mysterious assassins. Liu Bei's sworn brother, Guan Yu, was distraught upon hearing this news. He had be riding from Xiao Pei towards Xia Pi when a messenger rode over the hills and delivered the news of Liu Bei's treachery and subsequent demise to him.

"Brother!" said Guan Yu, "How could you have fallen so low as to betray your ancestors, and your sworn brothers? For what reason could you have turned your backs on us and the oath we swore under the peach tree?" And thusly Guan Yu fell to the floor and wept bitterly, and was inconsolable.

Seeing that their general was in no fit state to continue on with the journey, Guan Yu's men set up camp only 50 miles out from Xia Pi. Once his quarters were erected, Guan Yu, still openly weeping, sequestered himself away within and refused to speak with anyone.

Even in his grief, however, the God of War realised he could not wallow in self pity forever.

"Though you may have forsaken us, brother" said Guan Yu "I will strive to continue on the path towards the ideals you followed before your indiscretion. What little use I may be, I will strive to forge a land of Benevolence!! so that the people may not suffer and the Han be restored to their former glory!"

Gathering his wits about him, Guan Yu then began making preparations for his next move. He called in his advisor, Guo Jia, and enquired as to what steps he should take to carry on his quest.

"I have decided to forge ahead on the path Brother Liu fell from" said Guan Yu to Guo Jia, " The land is divided and frought with conflict and infighting between the various warlords. There is also the matter of the hidden group moving freely in the shadows to be dealt with. What say you the best course of action?"

Guo Jia laid the matter before Guan Yu thus: "Eight hundred years ago, Duke Wen of Jin supported Prince Xiang of the declining Zhou Dynasty, and all the feudal lords backed Duke Wen. The Founder of the Hans, Liu Bang, won the popular favor by wearing mourning for Emperor Yi of Chu. Now Emperor Xian has been a fugitive on the dusty roads. To take the lead in offering an army to restore him to honor is to have an unrivaled opportunity to win universal regard. But you must act quickly or someone will get in before you."

Guan Yu was not appeased. Said he: "Sound counsel, surely, to someone, somewhere. However that one is not me, and I do not understand the relevance of your words. How to deal with the threats before us and quell the conflicts between the good, in order to weed out the evil?"

Said Guo Jia "I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!"

Guan Yu became enraged at this proclaimation and seized upon his Green Dragon Sabre, and lo! He beheaded Guo Jia with one swift strike.

"I am surrounded by so much clay fowls and mud dogs!" exclaimed an exasperated Guan Yu. Gathering himself and his resolve, he marched out and bade his army break camp and continue their march to Xia Pi.

Guan Yu's cohort had drawn within 10 miles of Xia Pi when scouts came speeding toward Guan Yu to inform him that a large host of soldiers were bearing down upon them. Not knowing if they were friend or foe, Guan Yu ordered his men into battle formation and prepared for the arrival of this force.

Shortly, riders bearing the flag of BoB Loony appeared, heading a force 5000 strong. They held ground a mile in front of Guan Yu's troop, and the leaders made for the middle of the open ground to enter into discourse.

Once close enough to cast an appraising eye over the man, Guan Yu found himself most confused. With a face like a smacked bumhole, the spindly body of a sickly 12 year old boy, whispy bumfluff patchy moustache and beard and absurdly dressed in all black for no apparent reason, the man hardly seemed leadership material. He immediately began to address Guan Yu:

"Hi mate, names BoB Loony, prefect of Eizon, would you like to come in and see me pie charts? We can look at stati-"

How BoB Loony would have finished his sentence is a secret forever lost, for upon hearing the man speak a great and unexplained wrath consumed Guan Yu, and he beheaded him at once. BoB's force became stricken with fear, and surrendered to Guan Yu immediately.

[hip, hip, hip]
[yip, yip, yip]

With a greatly bolstered force at his disposal, Guan Yu marched on to Xia Pi without further incident. Upon arriving, he was given command of the city and took up residence in the prefects palace. After making the common greetings, a banquet was held in his honour. As the feasting drew to a close, Guan Yu called to him his most trusted officers and advisors.

"My lord, what say you of the current state of the land? Where shall we go from here?"

Said Guan Yu: "I fear it is yet too early to solve the problems of the land, with too little information. Many of the warlords are at odds with each other, and this evil coalition working in the shadows that Brother Liu had joined arms with that killed Lord Lu Bu pose a great threat to the peace of the land. I believe first we must interrogate lord Liu Bei's wife, Sun Shang Xiang, and discern her involvement or lackthereof within this group."

"But Lord Guan Yu, Lord Liu Bei himself was discovered to have been involved in this group, and yet he tried to cast suspicion onto Lady Sun himself before he died? Would it not imply that she herself is innocent?"

"Not so" said Guan Yu "she may yet be guilty. They may have been plotting a ruse to make her appear more innocent than she truly is. It is difficult to say for now, we lack information. But I do not quite trust her, yet."

Sun Shang Xiang's fate and Guan Yu's decision will be revealed in the next few posts.

http://www.firstclassfashionista.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Charlie-Sheen-a.jpg

--WINNING--

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:44 PM
##Vote: Zhao Yun

Reason: the above picture -_-

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:45 PM
##Unvote: Zhao Yun

Unfortunately the game doesn't work that way...

[M] Gaius
06-20-2011, 09:45 PM
'sup.
Looks like things are moving along nicely. Don't really know what to make of it all though. I think Cao's been a bit suspicious getting people riled up against Gan Ning before changing his vote to inactive Jiang Wei. While Cao makes good points, I'm not convinced Gan Ning is mafia.
Off to work for now.

## Vote: Cao Cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 09:47 PM
[M] Sima Yi (0) - <s>Zhao Yun</s>
[M] Cao Cao (2) - Gan Ning, Yue Ying
[M] Gan Ning (1) - <s>Cao Cao</s>, Zhao Yun
[M] Jiang Wei (2) - Cao Cao, Meng Huo

Things are looking too spread out. Anybody wanna claim Mafia?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Can we all vote her just for the fact she keeps posting like this? This way we don't have to deal with this bulltit anymore?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Sun Ce;2993891']Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.

I got the lynch saving vote idea from here. Bogus as it turns out but it got a rise out of you which was what I wanted

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes
That is a really good idea
Oh wait ....
No it isn't
A spoiler does not maketh a Mafia

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Sun Shang Xiang;2994129']Can we all vote her just for the fact she keeps posting like this? This way we don't have to deal with this bulltit anymore?

Why not?

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Guan Yu;2994119']During the last day of Mafia, we saw Liu Bei revealed as a traitor to the Han, and Lu Bu killed by mysterious assassins. Liu Bei's sworn brother, Guan Yu, was distraught upon hearing this news. He had be riding from Xiao Pei towards Xia Pi when a messenger rode over the hills and delivered the news of Liu Bei's treachery and subsequent demise to him.

[hip, hip, hip]
[yip, yip, yip]

I love you...

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Why did Yue Ying just vote me?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 09:59 PM
I don't know. There wasn't a reason. She seems to show up say some crap in spoiler tags that seems mostly irrelevant the swoops back out and disappears until the next day.

[M] Helo
06-20-2011, 10:00 PM
I can assure you, Lord Meng Huo, that I too hold deep affection for you. You have my permission to stroke my beard any time you so please, and, with enough wine, I may even let you touch my bum. All I ask in return is that you bring one of your fine war elephants with you and let me have a little ride around on it in the rice fields outside of Chang Sha.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Cao Cao;2994135']Why did Yue Ying just vote me?

Indeed

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:01 PM
So either she's too busy IRL, or she's a flaky Mafia, which would be really convenient. Kill a Mafia and get rid of the super annoying posts :P

Zhao Yun;2994131']Yes
Oh wait ....
No it isn't
SMART ASS

I never said it mad her Mafia. I just said it was annoying.

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Zhao Yun;2994128']Things are looking too spread out. Anybody wanna claim Mafia?
hi

[M] Adama
os hit i didn't meant o type that lol

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Sun Shang Xiang;2994142']So either she's too busy IRL, or she's a flaky Mafia, which would be really convenient. Kill a Mafia and get rid of the super annoying posts :P

Zhao Yun;2994131']Yes
Oh wait ....
No it isn't
SMART ASS

mad....? ^made

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Sun Shang Xiang;2994142']So either she's too busy IRL, or she's a flaky Mafia, which would be really convenient. Kill a Mafia and get rid of the super annoying posts :P

Zhao Yun;2994131']Yes
Oh wait ....
No it isn't
SMART ASS

Should only lynch Mafia. Nightkills are for the annoying. :p

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:04 PM
BAH! If only I had the power to night kill *evil laugh*

[M] Adama
P.S. I'm back and hemp on logstick I've got a lot of reading to do. I've skimmed and, like, all I immediately want to know is how the voting for Liu Bei went. I've noticed Zhuge Liang is pretty crap at ordering how the votes actually went.

[M] D'Anna
Zhang Jiao;2994143']
hi

:lol:

I'm willing to roleclaim for the $hits & giggles if anyone is interested :p

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Zhang Jiao;2994144']os hit i didn't meant o type that lol

It's okay, dude. Come here and try some of my hash muffins.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Guan Yu;2994140']I can assure you, Lord Meng Huo, that I too hold deep affection for you. You have my permission to stroke my beard any time you so please, and, with enough wine, I may even let you touch my bum. All I ask in return is that you bring one of your fine war elephants with you and let me have a little ride around on it in the rice fields outside of Chang Sha.

Your beard truly is a work of magnificence, the gods must have toiled for hours to get the features just right. You may rest without worry, my war elephants are always up for a rider of your magnitude.
-cough-
anyway why exactly did he vote for cao cao... I see no real reason (reason on his part)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Cao Cao;2994150']
Zhang Jiao;2994143']
hi

:lol:

I'm willing to roleclaim for the $hits & giggles if anyone is interested :p

Go on!

[M] Adama
Guan Yu, that is a brilliant piece of writing, but we do not need that here. Your brother was indeed scum and I am tempted to think all three of you are now.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Whoa that's a lot of recent posts.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Zhang Jiao;2994154']Guan Yu, that is a brilliant piece of writing, but we do not need that here. Your brother was indeed scum and I am tempted to think all three of you are now.

Why are you tempted to think that? Family connections do not affect this game so that's not really a valid reason.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Zhao Yun;2994153']Go on!

If votes on me where to pile up I might :lol:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:09 PM
##unvote:Gan Ning
##vote: Cao Cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:09 PM
lol@smiley. it's also quite appropriate for 'ol ninny boy.

[M] Helo
06-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Zhang Jiao;2994154']Guan Yu, that is a brilliant piece of writing, but we do not need that here. Your brother was indeed scum and I am tempted to think all three of you are now.

I beg to differ, O yellow turban wearing rebel bastard, it is needed much more than spoiler tags and pictures of pro wrestlers. And you dare accuse the just and BENEVOLENT God of War of treachery? Provide your evidence, rebel!

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Dude I was joking unless you think I am mafia :(

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
NO JOKES MAFIA R SRS BZNESS

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
##unvote: Cao Cao
##vote: Jiang Wei

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
Zhang Jiao;2993950']##Vote:Zhang Fei because everyone talks better when there's some heat on, babe.

I'm going to leave these bits of information right here, smoke a bowl, and peace out.

Zhang Fei;2993980']Mr. Yin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTsisFYato) :(
This all you got to say, buddy? You got to give a little to live a little, you know.

I'm still slowly recovering from work, but like, this Gan Ning development could be an important part of how we actually got to string up a mafia man. Like I said previously, I think all the scum were out weekending it up and forgot they needed to keep a watch on the votes, so bye-bye Liu Bei. Early voters are people we need to take a look at.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Cao Cao;2994158']
Zhao Yun;2994153']Go on!

Ok then
##Vote Cao Cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:14 PM
[M] Cao Cao (3) - Gan Ning, Yue Ying, Lu Meng
[M] Gan Ning (0) - <s>Cao Cao</s>, Zhao Yun
[M] Jiang Wei (3) - Cao Cao, Meng Huo, Zhao Yun

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Lu Meng;2994168']
Cao Cao;2994158']
Zhao Yun;2994153']Go on!

Ok then
##Vote Cao Cao

It would seem everyone in this game but me can make a joke :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Cao Cao;2994171']
Lu Meng;2994168']
Cao Cao;2994158']
Zhao Yun;2994153']Go on!

Ok then
##Vote Cao Cao

It would seem everyone in this game but me can make a joke :lol:

Yeah sorry bout that :P
##Unvote Cao Cao

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 10:17 PM
@Meng Huo
Me and Sima Yi get two votes on Zhang Fei and this is,like, all he has to say? BETRAYED? By Yin? Or was that a typo about Yi? Whatever it means, BETRAYAL means something and it probably ain't good.

Smoothie break time.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Zhao Yun;2994169']

I have a question: I have noticed that every man in this mafia game is either ridiculously buff or has an amazing beard, you lack both so does that make you a woman?
Also I rest my vote until the foo' becomes active again.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Meng Huo;2994175']
Zhao Yun;2994169']

I have a question: I have noticed that every man in this mafia game is either ridiculously buff or has an amazing beard, you lack both so does that make you a woman?

Oh, look. My middle finger just got a boner.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Meng Huo;2994175']
Zhao Yun;2994169']

Agreed, also the vote count for me now stands at 2

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Meng Huo;2994175']
Zhao Yun;2994169']

Dude DUDE He's like super sexy. Lay off

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:23 PM
I cba to do anymore vote counts.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Somebody make an accusation all ready I'm bored!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Somebody get The Rock back up in this bitch.

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Zhao Yun;2994177']
Meng Huo;2994175']
Zhao Yun;2994169']

Oh, look. My middle finger just got a boner.

I'll take that as a maybe.
I want to unvote who I'm currently voting for, but that would put cao on the cutting board and I don't really see him as mafia...

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Actually I'm down to 2 votes as Lu meng unvoted me. Who else do you suspect Meng Huo?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Cao Cao;2994182']Somebody make an accusation all ready I'm bored!
No

Zhao Yun;2994183']Somebody get The Rock back up in this bitch.
And No.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Sunny, did you happen to explain the whole trying to kill me at the end of Day 0 thing? I forget!

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 10:32 PM
3 hours left guys. I just got an xbox 360 and ff xiii, so excited

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:32 PM
I still have a slight suspicion of sun xiang due to the facts represented earlier. Not strong enough evidence for a vote I'm afraid.

##unvote: [M] Jiang Wei
for now I'll just stick with this...

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:34 PM
AH 3 hours, might as well hang around to see the show :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Cao Cao;2994187']Sunny, did you happen to explain the whole trying to kill me at the end of Day 0 thing? I forget!

Yes I did. It was that The Mod posted there was not going to be a Night 0 so I knew there wasn't going to be a lynching or night actions....

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Oh and the Host told me to just vote for you so he could end the useless Day 0 and get the game started for real.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
But if you knew that then why bother voting?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Sun Shang Xiang;2994192']Oh and the Host told me to just vote for you so he could end the useless Day 0 and get the game started for real.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Well I'm kinda tired now and don't want to be on here all night (madness I know) so I'll cast my vote now. Since I don't have any solid suspicions yet I'm going to vote for an inactive like the rest of you.
##Vote: [M] Jiang Wei

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:40 PM
3hours left... Oh lordy

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Sun Shang Xiang;2994194']
Sun Shang Xiang;2994192']Oh and the Host told me to just vote for you so he could end the useless Day 0 and get the game started for real.

Okay so :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 10:42 PM
3 hours left of Day 2 and we have gotten really nowhere... I guess maybe I'll just make my vote valid now.

##Vote: Sima Yi

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/67/whoawtfcat.gif

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Ima throw my vote where my suspicions lie most...
##vote: [M]: Sun Shang Xiang

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 10:46 PM
@Meng Huo: Why Sunny?

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Well it lies with a few reasons
1) Shes really the only one I'm suspicious of at the moment.
2) whatshisface who we lynched seemed to try to drive the attention away from her (among various other reasons which we've gone over (I'm a tad too lazy to go back and find this discussion))
3) she thinks Zhao Yun is sexy which is just... strange

I'll look into it a bit more very soon to provide my backup but until now I'll just rest with that.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:03 PM
[M] Sima Yi (1) - Sun Shang Xiang
[M] Cao Cao (2) - Gan Ning, Yue Ying,
[M] Gan Ning (0) -
[M] Jiang Wei (4) - Cao Cao, Zhao Yun, Lu Meng
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (1)- Meng Huo

I beleive this is the count now? 2 and a half hours left

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Well I just got back from fighting space pirates, and the one thing I can say about this game is that nothing is making any damn sense.

Zhao Yun;2993901']Actually, I'm going to take this quick opportunity to comment on suspicious activity by Sima Yi in the latter half of yesterday.

Sima Yi;2993357']http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/cidspriteava01.gif

*strokes his magnificent beard*

I'm not gonna lie, this names in this game are pretty confusing. So if old Cid mixes some of you up please forgive him.

My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.

As I stroke my beard I do not land on suspicion for Liu Bei. Not only did he impersonate the most electrifying man in entertainment right off the bat, but he has also been pretty vocal about weeding out the bad eggs.

Currently my vote is on Lu Bu. I guess it will stay that way for now. My spectacular beard will look more closely into this now that I am awake.
I know Sima highlighted pretty quickly that this would make him look bad, and in a sense I side with him there because killing Lu Bu almost looks like blatant incrimination. But, defending Lie Bei and putting heat on Lu Bu in the same post can't be ignored.
I defended Liu Bei because I liked his personality. He was fun, and fun players make the game better. I also thought it would be too risky for a mafia to put themselves out there so early. It turned out that it was. xD

Sima Yi;2993439']This game is way too confusing, especially for an old man like me. I look back through posts and can't remember if one person who said one thing is the same person who said that other thing.

*scratches beard in confusion*

I will say this though. I did not see any evidence to take my vote off Lu Bu and so for Day 1 it's as good a vote as any. My beard agrees, and in it's glory it has spoken.

Meng Huo, you swing your pillars around but do you have anything else to say? I can swing my beard around too but I do more than just show off for the ladies.

Gan Ning, looks like the vote is on you. Your last post was confusing because I don't know who in the beard you're talking about. You'll need to clarify or else you'll be strung up by your (less glorious) beard by day's end!
A continuation of this - I'm also sensing a kind of nonchalant nature to this vote. Sima isn't attacking Lu necessarily, but he seems pretty deadset on voting for him. Again, I'm not saying this = Mafia, especially considering Lu was just a relatively ordinary member of town and I don't know why Sima would gun for him.
I made a mistake on Day 1 because I thought Lu Bu voted for Sunshine based on something he said, and that's why I kept my vote on him. I was confused because the names and posts in this game are very confusing. :confused:

Sima Yi;2993460']There are two Suns? Holy bearded god this just gets even more confuzzled. Maybe we should just kill off the other Sun. That will make it less confusing and save the hosts the headache of finding a replacement. My beard is thinking about doing this but I'm not so sure since I don't really think Sunshine is scum.

*beard slowly wraps around his neck to save him from this tortuous game*
But this truly gets me suspicious. Soon before Lie Bei is lynched, Sima starts targeting the player with the second most votes! Not only with weak reasoning, but also this inconsequential type of post I keep seeing. There's also arse-covering, "I'm not sure if Sunshine is scum" makes him look okay if she does die and flips town. Nonetheless Sima is, almost passively, trying to shift heat here.
That is not what I was trying to do AT ALL. I just thought it may be better to get rid of a player who may need to be replaced than one who is very active. For Day 1 I think that is pretty fine reasoning. The only reason I didn't switch my vote was because Sunshine's posts did not seem all that scummy to me.

Zhao Yun;2993984']My vote is based more on the analysis I did earlier in the day as opposed to the bomb thing. I think the claim was just part of Sima's imitations of past players (that being DD's India) and shouldn't be taken into too much consideration. Just like the Slowpoke Werewolf incident.
:squeeze:

*morphs into a ball and goes back to rolling through this madness of a thread*

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100406092041/mcleodgaming/images/4/44/Samus_ball.gif

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Given that my reason for voting for Sunny the first time has been rebutted, if you can find where Liu Bei was drawing attention from her Meng Huo I may be persuaded to change my vote to her also.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:06 PM
ff xiii looks like a movie!!!!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:07 PM
I love our host.

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Zhuge Liang;2994205'][M] Zhang Fei (2) - Sima Yi, Zhang Jiao
[M] Gan Ning (0) -
[M] Jiang Wei (4) - Cao Cao, Zhao Yun, Lu Meng
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (1)- Meng Huo

I beleive this is the count now? 2 and a half hours left

I still have double vote power?

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:11 PM
no you do not

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Then why does Jiang Wei have 4 votes?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Sorry I haven't been here yet again. The timings of the days are quite awkward for me at the minute, but I promise I'll try and be more active. Seeing as how we only have a few hours left, I'm going to go and skim the thread quickly and try and get a vote out there.

[M] Colette
06-20-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been here much, but my monitor died on me. I'm posting this from my mums laptop.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Cao Cao;2994212']Then why does Jiang Wei have 4 votes?

just trust me when i say my post is correct

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:16 PM
welcome back wei

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Cao Cao;2993319']No opinion to offer on Sunnny then Liu Bei?

Liu Bei;2993320']I don't think she's as bad as she's being made out to be if I'm honest.

Alas I guess my memory has failed me yet again, gah I just don't know who to vote for anymore

##unvote: [M] Sun Shang Xiang

I thought I was onto something, the only bit I remember is, it could be something but then he does vote for her later, but I don't know... it may have been part of his spam-filled plan to get the attention onto him. I just don't know

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:23 PM
##unvote: Jiang Wei
##vote: Zhang Fei

smurf it I don't know

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 11:23 PM
DAY 1 AS SEEN BY LIKE VOTES MAN
SSX -> Ma Chao (1)
Diao Chan -> SSX (1)
Gan Ning -> Liu Bei (1)
Sima Yi -> Lu Bu (1)
Yue Ying -> Zhao Yun (1)
Guan Yu -> Yue Ying (1)
Zhang Fei -> SSX (2)
SSX -> <s>Ma Chao</s> (0)
Cao Cao -> SSX (2x) (4)
Ma Chao -> Liu Bei (2)
Liu Bei -> Meng Huo (1)
Cao Cao -> <s>SSX (2x)</s> (2)
Ma Chao -> <s>Liu Bei</s> (1)
Liu Bei -> <s>Meng Huo</s> (0)
Cao Cao -> Gan Ning (2x) (2)
Liu Bei -> Gan Ning (3)
Meng Huo -> Liu Bei (2)
Liu Bei -> <s>Gan Ning</s> (2)
Liu Bei -> SSX (3)
Huang Gai -> Liu Bei (3)
Zhang Jiao -> Liu Bei (4)

People who posted after my final vote:
SSX
Meng Huo
Lu Bu
Sun Ce

They are people who could have, like, stopped Liu Bei from dying.

Two people are also noteworthy:
Ma Chao - Posted two minutes before my final vote and said he was going to watch (with popcorn!).
Gan Ning - Posted immediately after Zhuge Liang was closing the day. Possibly was around before the day actually ended.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:25 PM
[M] Zhang Fei (3) - Sima Yi, Zhang Jiao, Zhao Yun
[M] Gan Ning (0) -
[M] Jiang Wei (3) - Cao Cao, Lu Meng
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (0)-
2 hours and 5 minutes left

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Jiang Wei;2994214']I'm sorry I haven't been here much, but my monitor died on me. I'm posting this from my mums laptop.

I call and they come out to play :lol:

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Zhang Jiao;2994220']DAY 1 AS SEEN BY LIKE VOTES MAN
SSX -> Ma Chao (1)
Diao Chan -> SSX (1)
Gan Ning -> Liu Bei (1)
Sima Yi -> Lu Bu (1)
Yue Ying -> Zhao Yun (1)
Guan Yu -> Yue Ying (1)
Zhang Fei -> SSX (2)
SSX -> <s>Ma Chao</s> (0)
Cao Cao -> SSX (2x) (4)
Ma Chao -> Liu Bei (2)
Liu Bei -> Meng Huo (1)
Cao Cao -> <s>SSX (2x)</s> (2)
Ma Chao -> <s>Liu Bei</s> (1)
Liu Bei -> <s>Meng Huo</s> (0)
Cao Cao -> Gan Ning (2x) (2)
Liu Bei -> Gan Ning (3)
Meng Huo -> Liu Bei (2)
Liu Bei -> <s>Gan Ning</s> (2)
Liu Bei -> SSX (3)
Huang Gai -> Liu Bei (3)
Zhang Jiao -> Liu Bei (4)

People who posted after my final vote:
SSX
Meng Huo
Lu Bu
Sun Ce

They are people who could have, like, stopped Liu Bei from dying.

Two people are also noteworthy:
Ma Chao - Posted two minutes before my final vote and said he was going to watch (with popcorn!).
Gan Ning - Posted immediately after Zhuge Liang was closing the day. Possibly was around before the day actually ended.

Ahh thank you for that
If I may point out something because I can it was popcorn of justice!
Useful information there (in what you posted)

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Why does Zhang Fei have 3 votes?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-20-2011, 11:28 PM
so Lu Meng has 2 votes?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Seems that way.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Cao Cao;2994224']Why does Zhang Fei have 3 votes?

because 3 people have voted for him

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Zhuge Liang;2994227']

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/130/479/1307238346002.jpg?1307239945

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:37 PM
If you post something like that again, I will modkill you Zhao Yun

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-20-2011, 11:38 PM
I honestly have no idea who to vote for today. There's not really anyone I'm suspicious of at this point in time, though Yue Ying is being annoying with her spoilered posts and that makes me think she's trying to make things more difficult for the town, or alternatively it could be part of her role, though I'm not sure if I'd believe that.

[M] Anise
06-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Gan Ning;2994019']
Cao Cao;2994003']Gan Ning claiming bulletproof seems very convient also especially given without Liu Bei's vote change yesterday he wouldn't still be here.
This is the second time you have attempted to slur me, I feel that you could possibly be scum.
Incidently if I did have a bullet proof vest, then wouldn't that make me not Mafia as townspeople kill with a lynch not with a bullet.
Also how do you figure that without his vote change I wouldn't be here, Liu Bei had 4 votes, I (if your including the vote by Liu) would only have had 3, seems to me your desperate to get rid of me... very suspicious indeed.
##Vote: Cao Cao

Cao Cao;2994021']Well my friend nice of you to weight in finally. I am gunning for yes, didn't I make that obvious before now? 1 good vote deserves another then I suppose!
##Vote: [M] Gan Ning
This exchange does not make any sense, but especially from Cao Cao. Why are you "gunning" for Gan Ning? Didn't he vote out a scum player? Mafia have done that before but that's your best evidence on Day 2? Come on.

Cao Cao;2994036']My original point about you still stands Gan Ning. You pop up just enough not to seem inactive & attack active players. Your vote on Liu Bei, who flipped scum, as Zhao Yun pointed out was little more than a lucky vote. Plus you're ultra defensive reaction to my allegations at your guilt don't paint a pretty picture. Just saying
Again, you do not make any freaking sense. You say that he was "lucky" in voting out a mafia then you vote for him. So he voted for his own teammate and was still "lucky"? And how do you "pop up enough to stay inactive"? How does popping up make you inactive? He's defensive because everyone is in this game. I know I certainly am because I usually get killed pretty early in these games. It makes me a sad puppy. :(

Cao Cao;2994073']@Gan Ning I also voted for Liu Bei originally because he was impersonating The Rock lol Dude if you want to make me look bad go find some evidence rather than just saying "he wants to lynch me because he thinks I'm a way better player than me & he is jealous". I mean ha?
I don't even understand what you are saying here. xD

You are really starting to annoy me.

##Unvote
##Vote: Cao Cao

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100406092041/mcleodgaming/images/4/44/Samus_ball.gif

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:43 PM
That's why I was suspicious of cao earlier, but I seem to have forgotten that, which is a shame because that's some pretty valid evidence. I'm pretty positive Gan Ning isn't mafia but now that my memory has had a very stern talking to I'm pretty suspicious of your cao cao, very suspicious indeed.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Zhuge Liang;2994229']If you post something like that again, I will modkill you Zhao Yun

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/120/833/ride.png?1304743605

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:44 PM
of you*
bloody typos

[M] Elize
06-20-2011, 11:45 PM
I've got a feeling that Zhao will soon be modkilled

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:46 PM
It's as if it's a forum game. :jess:

[M] Caprica
06-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Wow, I step out for a while and all THIS happens... can we get a vote count please?

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm not even gonna bother defending myself to the guy who claimed I was a werewolf earlier in the game. Lucky if I do end up with the most votes by Day's end I can prove I'm town :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-20-2011, 11:48 PM
##Vote: Jiang Wei

I don't know if you're mafia, but I know I'm not. So if it's between us two then bye :(

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Okay, I am going to take every mothersmurfer to the general archive to read some old Mafia threads until they understand that Sima is joking. :D

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:50 PM
[M] Zhang Fei (3) - Sima Yi, Zhang Jiao, Zhao Yun
[M] Cao Cao (3) - Gan Ning, Yue Ying, sima Yi
[M] Gan Ning (0) -
[M] Jiang Wei (4) - Cao Cao, Lu Meng, Zhang Fei
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (0)-

[M] D'Anna
06-20-2011, 11:51 PM
You know what I my take this game by the throat just to prove I'm town even if it gets me killed!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-20-2011, 11:54 PM
How long is left until the end of the day?

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 11:55 PM
AS OF POST 606 DAY 2 LOOKS MESSED UP LIKE THIS:
Zhang Jiao -> Zhang Fei (1)
Sima Yi -> Zhang Fei (2)
Zhao Yun -> Sima Yi (1)
Gan Ning -> Cao Cao (1)
Cao Cao -> Gan Ning (1)
Zhao Yun -> <s>Sima Yi</s> (0)
Zhao Yun -> Gan Ning (2)
Cao Cao -> <s>Gan Ning</s> (1)
Cao Cao -> Jiang Wei (1)
Meng Huo -> Jiang Wei (2)
SSX -> Zhao Yun (1)
SSX -> <s>Zhao Yun</s> (0)
Yue Ying -> Cao Cao (2)
Zhao Yun -> <s>Gan Ning</s> (0)
Zhao Yun -> Cao Cao (3)
Zhao Yun -> <s>Cao Cao</s> (2)
Zhao Yun -> Jiang Wei (3)
Lu Meng -> Cao Cao (3)
Lu Meng -> <s>Cao Cao</s> (2)
Meng Huo -> <s>Jiang Wei</s> (2)
Lu Meng -> Jiang Wei (3)
SSX -> Sima Yi (1)
Meng Huo -> SSX (1)
Meng Huo -> <s>SSX</s> (0)
Zhao Yun -> <s>Jiang Wei</s> (2)
Zhao Yun -> Zhang Fei (3)
Sima Yi -> </s>Zhang Fei</s> (2)
Sima Yi -> Cao Cao (3)

I'm burnt out hard, bros, trying to figure out how flimsy your votes are. I just, like, want to look at the ceiling fan and eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I want to tell you guys not to sweat it, but that's probably like laughing at a funeral.

[M] Mom – Host
06-20-2011, 11:55 PM
1 hour 35 minutes

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Screwed up a tag at the end of the list, but you can figure it out 'cause you're all smart peeps, right?

Just really want to underline the fact that Zhang Fei's response to being in the hotseat was a YouTube video whose messages was: BETRAYAL. He seemed kind of, I don't know, upset or something?

[M] Adama
06-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Does Lu Meng's vote count twice?

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994227']

Just saw this, god loves a wise a$$ :lol:

I meant why did 3 people vote for him?

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Zhang Jiao;2994251']Does Lu Meng's vote count twice?

It's not gonna matter because nobody is getting lynched today!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Cao Cao;2994253']

What do you mean?

[M] Elize
Cao Cao;2994253']

The votes are so all over the place... this is gonna be a long day.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Ah I get it. Your a governer.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Either I was lied to, or Mr. Yin doesn't know how to read :(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-21-2011, 12:10 AM
##Vote: [M] Yue Ying

I have no idea who to vote for, but apparently it doesn't matter anyway, according to Cao Cao.

[M] Adama
Cao Cao;2994252']
Zhuge Liang;2994227']

Just saw this, god loves a wise a$$ :lol:

I meant why did 3 people vote for him?
I voted for him first because he was one of three votes for SSX, someone I feel is impeachably town. My other choice was Diao Chan, but Zhang Fei bandwagoned and fairly early at that. Sima Yi said he voted for Zhang Fei because Zhang Fei went quiet after casting his vote and his fellow Liu Bei was scum. Zhao Yun probably jumped on because I'm, like, eloquent. Then everyone ditched me.

[M] D'Anna
Lu Meng;2994258']Ah I get it. Your a governer.

DING DING DING DING DING

And no need to call me a lier town once the final votes are in I'm going to cancel the lynch!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-21-2011, 12:12 AM
So another pointless days vote!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:13 AM
This is about to get very interesting. ;) And you'll see what I mean.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Are you sure Cao Cao? if you are going to do so, the day will end now.

[M] Anise
06-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Cao Cao;2994240']I'm not even gonna bother defending myself to the guy who claimed I was a werewolf earlier in the game. Lucky if I do end up with the most votes by Day's end I can prove I'm town :lol:
That was a JOKE. Other people caught on it.

Oh, screw it. I know I am supposed to save this but I can't take it anymore.

##Kill: Cao Cao

Carry on. :cheer:

[M] D'Anna
Zhuge Liang;2994265']Are you sure Cao Cao? if you are going to do so, the day will end now.

Not sure I have too now :lol:

[M] Adama
Zhang Jiao;2994166']
Zhang Jiao;2993950']##Vote:Zhang Fei because everyone talks better when there's some heat on, babe.

I'm going to leave these bits of information right here, smoke a bowl, and peace out.

Zhang Fei;2993980']Mr. Yin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTsisFYato) :(
This all you got to say, buddy? You got to give a little to live a little, you know.
Living is cool and all, but I want my victory both ways.

[M] Anise
06-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Wait, governor? Whoops. :greenie:

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:17 AM
:lol: Am I dead?

[M] Mom – Host
Sima Yi;2994266']
Cao Cao;2994240']I'm not even gonna bother defending myself to the guy who claimed I was a werewolf earlier in the game. Lucky if I do end up with the most votes by Day's end I can prove I'm town :lol:

Are you retarded or something?

[M] Adama
I hope that is another silly roleclaim, brah, else this is gonna get nastier than that time I ate three red chile enchiladas.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Sima Yi;2994266']

KIRBY

I'm enjoying playing the guessing game. :p

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994272']
Sima Yi;2994266']

I'm not dead, carry on with lynch :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-21-2011, 12:18 AM
So is someone being killed or saved?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994272']
Sima Yi;2994266']

OH THE IRONY

[M] Caprica
06-21-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm so confused now lol.

[M] Mom – Host
Cao Cao has apparently retracted his saving, so lynching will continue, 1 hour 10 minutes remaining

[M] D'Anna
Lu Meng;2994277']So is someone being killed or saved?

I assume somebody is gonna hang :lol:

[M] Anise
Zhao Yun;2994275']KIRBY

I'm enjoying playing the guessing game. :p
Oh, come on. I can't be him every time.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Gan Ning;2994279']I'm so confused now lol.

Welcome to the club! XD

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-21-2011, 12:21 AM
That's not cool :(

[M] Anise
06-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994280']Cao Cao has apparently retracted his saving, so lynching will continue, 1 hour 10 minutes remaining
So did you just confirm that he's governor?

[M] D'Anna
Zhuge Liang;2994280']Cao Cao has apparently retracted his saving, so lynching will continue, 1 hour 10 minutes remaining

If people want me to end the Day then I will unless we're sure that the people up for the lynch are mafia?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Nevermind, a kajillion posts between that one and the one I thought was before it.

[M] Adama
So now we are stuck with another roleclaimer who just so happens to be pretty close in votes to be lynched? I say we string up this guy, no jokes.

##UNVOTE: Zhang Fei
##VOTE: Cao Cao

Postpone this.

[M] Caprica
So let me get this straight? Cao Cao can save himself by using his role claim ability? and Sima Yi has the ability to kill a random person of his choosing?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:23 AM
HC, you basically confirmed his role. :erm: If Cao Cao didn't actually intend to stop the lynch and just wanted to work the host into his roleclaim, my smurfing hat is off to him.

[M] Adama
06-21-2011, 12:23 AM
It is so cool. Work with me, baby.

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Zhang Jiao;2994289']So now we are stuck with another roleclaimer who just so happens to be pretty close in votes to be lynched? I say we string up this guy, no jokes.

Postpone this.

This guy wants the governor dead? Suspicious much :lol:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
OH GOD SIMA YI IS IMPERSONATING PAST PLAYERS IF I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN I WILL ACTUALLY START HURTING BABIES..

[M] Mom – Host
Gan Ning;2994290']So let me get this straight? Cao Cao can save himself by using his role claim ability? and Sima Yi has the ability to kill a random person of his choosing?

No, Sima Is just being a retard

To Sima: not really, I've actually thought about confirming every roleclaim everyone makes, but yours was just too retarded to ignore

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:25 AM
Zhang Jiao;2994289']So now we are stuck with another roleclaimer who just so happens to be pretty close in votes to be lynched? I say we string up this guy, no jokes.

Postpone this.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/110/278/tumblr_liunt5jltH1qdxb1io1_500.jpg?1301600948

[M] Adama
Actually, I guess if he is basically confirmed, I gotta withdraw this. Sorry, it was just a tense moment.

##UNVOTE: Cao Cao
##VOTE: Zhang Fei

If I only knew where to better spend my vote, that would be, like, awesome.

[M] Anise

Postpone this.
What? The moderator basically just CONFIRMED THE ROLE. Why would you vote for them? I don't even. This game is nuts!

##Unvote: Cao Cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
With respect, could you stop giving peoples' roles away? xD you are supposed to be impartial!

##unvote: whoever
##vote: Sima

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Zhao Yun;2994294']OH GOD SIMA YI IS IMPERSONATING PAST PLAYERS IF I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN I WILL ACTUALLY START HURTING BABIES..

What? You must be kidding sir

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:27 AM
This is bizarre.

Host confirms Cao Cao is innocent and says Sima's claims are a load of bull, Cao Cao refuses to stop lynch and people are voting him despite this. I don't even know anymore.

D:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeah I'm just totally lost now.

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Zhao Yun;2994299']With respect, could you stop giving peoples' roles away? xD you are supposed to be impartial!

##unvote: whoever
##vote: Sima

##Unvote
##Vote: Sima Yi

Because I'm probably gonna be night killed fuck it

[M] Mom – Host
Im not confirming Cao Cao, if he had claimed cop or doctor I would have backed him up, if I had really been confirming, the day would be over now

[M] Elize
Huang Gai;2994302']Yeah I'm just totally lost now.

I'm with you on this
Looking for: A smurfing summary

[M] Caprica
*sighs* I guess I retract my vote if HC has confirmed his role, now I have no idea who to suspect.

Vote: no one.

[M] Elize
Because I can't pass up a good roleclaim

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 12:30 AM
##vote: Zhuge Liang

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Zhuge Liang;2994304']Im not confirming Cao Cao, if he had claimed cop or doctor I would have backed him up, if I had really been confirming, the day would be over now

You said "I can end the day for you now if you want" and then after "Cao Cao chose not to sue his powers."

I mean, come on! The day didn't end becuase Cao Cao didn't need to end it. You were actively, in the thread, trying to get him to prevent the lynch. xD

[M] Mom – Host
Gan Ning;2994306']*sighs* I guess I retract my vote if HC has confirmed his role, now I have no idea who to suspect.

I'll give you a hint, they are asian.

[M] Adama
I'm a little emotional today, okay? My feet are sore, my back hurts, and this Almond Dream ice cream is flavored vanilla. I just need some chocolate quicker than Red Hare can get you to a supply gate.

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994304']Im not confirming Cao Cao, if he had claimed cop or doctor I would have backed him up, if I had really been confirming, the day would be over now

What if I gave the govenor it's name in this game will you back me up? :lol:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
So, gonna vote Cao Cao because I find this unfair.

##unvote: Sima

[M] Mom – Host
Zhao Yun;2994309']

You said "I can end the day for you now if you want" and then after "Cao Cao chose not to sue his powers."

I mean, come on! The day didn't end becuase Cao Cao didn't need to end it. You were actively, in the thread, trying to get him to prevent the lynch. xD
I dont even know what role he has! Jiro sent out the role PM's, I sent out passwords and stuff.

I'm out here laughing my head off

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Meng Huo;2994307']Because I can't pass up a good roleclaim

Wait how many votes do I have now?

[M] Mom – Host
Cao Cao;2994312']

What if I gave the govenor it's name in this game will you back me up? :lol:

As long as it isn't something like Ramen cookie dispenser

[M] Adama
Like, 3 or less.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Ok so I really wanna know if Cao Cao is the governer now so:
##Unvote: Whoever I had voted

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Zhuge Liang;2994314']
Zhao Yun;2994309']

I dont even know what role he has! Jiro sent out the role PM's, I sent out passwords and stuff.

I'm out here laughing my head off

That's bizarre. I could say ##kill: anyone and you wouldn't know if I was being serious? :|

Also, I still maintain you were pushing Cao Cao to end the day. that indicates to me you knew his role. Finally, you're the host, why don't you know the roles. xD

[M] Elize
Zhuge Liang;2994310']
Gan Ning;2994306']*sighs* I guess I retract my vote if HC has confirmed his role, now I have no idea who to suspect.

I'll give you a hint, they are asian.

Okay so it obviously isn't me because as you can plainly see I am black.

[M] Anise
06-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Guan Yu;2994308']##vote: Zhuge Liang
I'm with Guan. Let's just vote off a random inactive and be done with it.

[M] D'Anna
Zhao Yun;2994313']So, gonna vote Cao Cao because I find this unfair.

##unvote: Sima

Somebody tell me when I've got too many votes & I'll put my money where my mouth is

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad

Zhuge Liang;2994265']Are you sure Cao Cao? if you are going to do so, the day will end now.

Proof enough.

[M] Caprica
meh guess I will go with my original plan then, sorry if your aren't Mafia Cao Cao but...

Vote: Cao Cao

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 12:35 AM
See? http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQRuPN5HzfuEXMCZOedp9G28CKvTDwPGAxQg0vl7uw38x30Eq93Q

[M] Adama
All I know is our dual-personality moderator needs to stay out of the thread and rely on his Mognet messages so he does not biff things again. I am convinced Cao Cao can suspend one lynch, no matter the name.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Do governor powers still work if you hit majority?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Also considering Sima has been outed as some kind of liar, I'm truly inclined to believe he's Mafia.

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Oh smurf the lot of you guys

##Stoplynch: Cao Cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Could still be Mafia governor. :jess:

[M] Elize
Zhao Yun;2994328']Also considering Sima has been outed as some kind of liar, I'm truly inclined to believe he's Mafia.

I can safely say that he isn't mafia due to the fact my magical black powers allow me to see this.
Brb kfc taim

[M] Anise
The moderator CONFIRMED the governor. Did you read Zhao's quotes? Why are you still voting for him? God damn xD

[M] Mom – Host
[M] Zhang Fei (2) - Sima Yi, Zhang Jiao,
[M] Sima Yi (2) - Sun Shang Xiang, Zhao Yun
[M] Cao Cao (6) - Gan Ning, Yue Ying, meng huo, Zhou Yun, Lu Meng
[M] Gan Ning (0) -
[M] Jiang Wei (2) - Cao Cao, Zhang Fei
[M] Sun Shang Xiang (0)-
[M] Yue Ying (1)- Huang Gai

[M] Adama
##VOTE: Jiang Wei

People call me crazy for voting for Cao Cao and then do just that, where the hell did reason go? I would prefer killing off inactives than player-confirming Cao Coa's role.

[M] D'Anna
##Stoplynch: Cao Cao god damn it

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 12:38 AM
Oh my god I just... WHAT IS GOING ON
##unvote: cao cao

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm the cop and I can absolutely confirm Cao Cao is guilty, btw. I assume Mafia governor?

[M] Adama
06-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Mafia Governor is the worst role ever. Maybe that governor would have saved Liu Bei and said, "Hey, chill. We're all getting to heated up. Plus, he's like the Rock or something". Why wait for today?

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Zhao Yun;2994337']I'm the cop and I can absolutely confirm Cao Cao is guilty, btw. I assume Mafia governor?

liar liar pants on fire

[M] D'Anna
06-21-2011, 12:40 AM
##Stoplynch: Cao Cao

Where is the bloody mod gone?

[M] Anise
06-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Zhao Yun;2994337']I'm the cop and I can absolutely confirm Cao Cao is guilty, btw. I assume Mafia governor?
xD Oh my god. Good one, guys.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
The Day Has Ended.

Cao Cao, the shining lord of Goodness known as the Emperor, has decided no lynch shall happen today. Night two has begun.

BTW, yeah, I shouldnt host after being up for 36 hours on Dr. Pepper

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't know. I've told you what I know.

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 03:28 AM
A new dawn, a new day. FYI guys, I'm the town concubine and I can absolutely confirm that Zhang Jiao isn't as good in the hay pile as he thinks he is and that Lu Meng is a terrible tipper.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 03:29 AM
Day 3, Guess we're walking

My dear friends, I have some terrible news, last night Gan Ning, was killed brutaly with a buttersock by an unknown assailant, So from now on, we will all have to walk everywhere, because Gan Ning was also known as Rickshaw Rick. We cannot let this tragic incedent go unpunished, I trust you to revenge the fallen pirate, played by KaiserDragon.

Would staff please change the title to Day 3: Guess we're walking. Also, I am about to go to sleep, so you guys are gonna have to behave while I'm gone, or Jiro will MODKILL YOU ALL!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-21-2011, 03:30 AM
I have a feeling that all town roles are green.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Yeah, I'm just gonna use green and red pretty much, I guess technically some should be blue, but whatever, red is bad, green is good.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Guan, can you tell us more?

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 03:39 AM
Hello, I am new. I was told there were murders. I would love to help. I've read up on the thread so I'm ready! Whoo!

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Oh, and it's my first game as a chick. Woo!

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 03:41 AM
Well the prices for the usual's are as you would expect, but at the moment I have a special offer on. For only 10 gold pieces you can exprience Guan's authentic Beardjob. I won't go into the specifics, but I can assure you it's an experience that will soil the hairs on my neck.

Although I must say Brother, I am a little worried that it is you of all people enquiring about my services. I am a little bit uncomfortable with familial relations, we don't want this turning into a Brother/Brother slashfic. However, if you insist, I suppose I could make a concession. All I'd need is a cask of your finest wine and I'd lie back and think of Del Murder while you got on with your business. Take one for the TEAM.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Oh yeah I forgot, I didnt get Zhen Ji's password to her till yesterday so... yeah. My bad.

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Zhen Ji? *I* am the town concubine, how dare you include the only whore bigger than me in the DW universe in this game. I demand satisfaction.

only 25 gold pieces, who's first in line?

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Slashfic. X.X I could get into this!

In all seriousness, though, last night was really fucking twisted. Cao Cao roleclaimed and some people didn't quite believe him. xD That development could be telling on the current status of things.

What do you guys think?

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 03:47 AM
All's good, now let the killing... errr lynching begin!

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 03:47 AM
I think it means a LOT of stuff is going to happen today, lots of flaming back and forth I assume

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Helloooo Zhen Ji, what brings such a beauty here? Well, it looks like I missed practically all of the fun stuff yesterday. So, now it looks like Cao Cao is pretty much confirmed Governor, as he stopped his own lynching!

Oh, is there a list of players around? Specifically one that also lists dead players. It's gonna be hard to keep track of who's still alive later in this game.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 03:53 AM
lu bu, gan ning, liu bei are all dead

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Come on, don't be a lazy host and list only the dead players. I mean, I want a list of players, with the dead players crossed out along with their roles. Just take the list Jiro posted on one of the first pages and edit it onto the first post of the thread. I don't want to be searching this entire thread just for a list of players if it ain't on the first post.

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 03:59 AM
I'll do it. Gimme a sec.

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Thank you in advance. I'm quite curious too.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 04:02 AM
After you do so, I will put it in first post

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-21-2011, 04:06 AM
well.... This is unfortunate :(

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:07 AM
[M] Zhao Yun
[M] Lu Bu Lead Engineer
[M] Ma Chao
[M] Liu Bei Tyrannical Chancellor
[M] Gan Ning Rickshaw Rick
[M] Jiang Wei
[M] Lu Meng
[M] Cao Cao
[M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Yue Ying
[M] Sun Ce
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Sun Shang Xiang
[M] Huang Gai
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Diao Chan
[M] Zhang Jiao
[M] Sima Yi
[M] Zhang Fei
[M] Zhen Ji

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 04:10 AM
thank you!

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:17 AM
I would like to further illustrate this point. We know for sure Cao Cao is Governor. However, what is the meaning of this?

1. Zhao is lying. And doing a very titty job at it.
2. Zhao is an Insane or Paranoid Cop. To confirm this, he should tell us about his prior reasoning. Regardless of what he says, we should be able to logically deduce his role and his intent.
3. Zhao is actually telling the truth, which could mean a Mafia Governor actually exists or he has a Miller-type "power."

This post is very telling, and explaining it would be moreso. So, Zhao. What were your previous investigation results?

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Zhen Ji;2994450']titty job
Don't get any ideas.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Zhen Ji;2994451']
Don't get any ideas.

darn.

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Slashfic or gtfo.

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 04:21 AM
You know where to come, Prime Minister. :aimkiss:

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:23 AM
You be Kirk, but who'll be Spock?

[M] Elize
06-21-2011, 04:28 AM
Zhuge Liang;2994452']
Zhen Ji;2994451']
Don't get any ideas.

darn.

He's still getting ideas I can guarantee it.
And I can agree that the post is now very interesting, I thought he was bluffing at first but now... we may need to look into that

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:34 AM
What really intrigues me about that post is how quick and blunt it is. He hardly makes any attempts to cover himself up or imply other possibilities.

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Anyway, I'm gonna take a break. I have some really nice HarryxMalfoy fic important things to do.

[M] Helo
06-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Think you're looking into it a wee bit too much if I'm honest, everyone was going crazy and just making joke posts for a long while, and I don't think anyone really bought into Cao Cao's roleclaim at that time. I think Zhao Yun was just joking about. Still, he could come in and tell us he wasn't joking, who knows? For now though, I don't want to scrutinize it too much.

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:50 AM
Unless he comes in and verifies it's a joke, I find it a very valid thing to be concerned about.

[M] Adama
06-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Here is a roleclaim: ##VOTE: Zhao Yun

The whole thing stinks from the role to whose came up guilty. If this blue cop is so certain Cao Cao was guilty, why did he vote for Sima Yi first? Why did he vote Gan Ning second? Why did Cao Cao come up as his third vote? Why did he then vote for Jiang Wei? Why did he then vote for Zhang Fei? Why change so much only to settle on Cao Cao again after he was for certain vetted? I'm telling ya, if he isn't scum, he's done a great job of convincing me otherwise. I want to hear a lot of talking when I wake up tomorrow.

We should look into exactly who voted for Cao Cao and forced him to confirm when Zhuge Liang, like, already said as much. Zhao Yun is already there and I want to investigate more, but I've taken my meds already and need to sleep on them.

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Well that was strong. xD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-21-2011, 04:57 AM
He could do that, but why would he go out and say, "Oh, I was just joking about Cao Cao being guilty and all that. Plz ignore my role-claim, thx," if he's trying to disprove Cao Cao's role and get him lynched?

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 04:59 AM
would you like a role count

:verysleeepy:

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 04:59 AM
I meant vote count

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Well, who did Zhao even vote for?

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 05:01 AM
Yes, please.

[M] Mom – Host
06-21-2011, 05:02 AM
[M]Zhou Yun(1)- Zhang Jiao

[M] Felix
06-21-2011, 05:15 AM
I must admit, I was suprised at the low vote count.