PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-22-2011, 03:14 AM
Sun Shang Xiang if you have not voted yet, can you please tie it so we can discuss this further and make a proper vote?

[M] Mom – Host
06-22-2011, 03:14 AM
plz dont tell me it's tied. where are you seeing the fourth vote zhen ji

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Zhen Ji;2995218']4 Jiang Wei
3 Meng Huo

Funny, I was hoping a count of who voted who! :p I guess I should just give up and accept the inevitable.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
This is why I want a who voted for who count! Is it tied, can we discuss it more?!?!?!

[M] Felix
Jiang Wei, Sun Ce, and myself voted for Meng Huo.

Yue Ying, Lu Meng, and Sima Yi voted for Jiang Wei.

[M] Mom – Host
06-22-2011, 03:16 AM
never mind, the day is over. flavor coming up.

[M] Felix
06-22-2011, 03:16 AM
Doesn't Lu Meng have a double-vote power?

[M] Felix
06-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Shits.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Zhuge Liang;2995225']never mind, the day is over. flavor coming up.

D: Well.... ok

[M] Gaius
06-22-2011, 03:18 AM
At least it's over.

And I'm speaking normally.

[M] Mom – Host
06-22-2011, 03:18 AM
Well, we have to lynch someone don't we, they said.
Fine, lets go for a quiet person they said.
Jiang Wei was in the shower singing American Pie when they came for him, they never had a chance.

Jiang Wei was a Peasant played by Sir Lancelot. Night 4 has begun.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Yes. At least. Did you get my backwards post just for you :love:

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Day 4. Peasant Punishment

My dear friends, during the night an innocent was killed, Zhen Ji appeared to have been beaten to death with rubber chickens last night by unknown assailants. As to who could have commited such a horrible crime I am at a loss. Zhen Ji was a Peasant played by Laddy very skillfully. Good Job.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Ok. Kinda expected this.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Damn you Mafia >:{ Alright! Now we all have to get our acts together. She was serious business. Laying on some thick heat.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Those rubber duckies man, they sting.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 01:55 AM
chickens* typos man...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Zhen Ji;2995199']Meng Huo has failed to produce any real posts of substance, many of which pointing out individuals he finds suspicious, without elabortaing on them.

He has a fair share of posts, but very few of them actually contribute.

I'm trying to go back in all her posts to see who else she was suspicious of. She seemed to know how to read between the lines and deduce who was scummy. I'm really inclined to pay more attention to what she said in the past to see who we should target next.

Zhen Ji;2995226']Doesn't Lu Meng have a double-vote power?

Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Sun Shang Xiang;2995761']Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?

Double Voting townie role. I'm the "Influential Commoner".

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:24 AM
OHHHHH ok. Thanks. I have been wondering that for some time now. I just get so caught up I never ask.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:27 AM
No point in hiding it now. Zhuge Liang practically screamed it out yesterday.

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Lu Meng;2995774']No point in hiding it now. Zhuge Liang practically screamed it out yesterday.

gotta stay in character here....
MODKILL!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Well I didn't say I had 2 votes. You did!

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 02:34 AM
I was joking

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 02:35 AM
whatever

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 02:36 AM
I figured Zhen Ji would go out, considering she was bustin' some balls if you get what I mean :jokey:

Joking aside, I am beginning to question Guan Yu. What gets me about him is his first reaction to Zhao Yun after his explanation for his role-claim. I'll quote him here.

Guan Yu;2994598']Lord Zhao Yun, I thank you for coming and giving us your side of the story. It is good to see that you still retain a semblance of the chivalry and bravery that made your name legendary across the land in that perverted body of yours.

Now how is lying to us any resemblence of chivalry and/or bravery? I do not get this. Does anyone feel this way, and should we persue after him?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Anyway. Have we any suspicions today or anyone we should scrutinize?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Ma Chao;2995781']I figured Zhen Ji would go out, considering she was bustin' some balls if you get what I mean :jokey:

Joking aside, I am beginning to question Guan Yu. What gets me about him is his first reaction to Zhao Yun after his explanation for his role-claim. I'll quote him here.

Guan Yu;2994598']Lord Zhao Yun, I thank you for coming and giving us your side of the story. It is good to see that you still retain a semblance of the chivalry and bravery that made your name legendary across the land in that perverted body of yours.

Now how is lying to us any resemblence of chivalry and/or bravery? I do not get this. Does anyone feel this way, and should we persue after him?

I'm glad you pointed this out. I don't remember seeing this before. I think it's worth looking into. Or at least pushing him for more information. He hasn't really had too much to say this whole time as well as Meng Huo. That being said, it doesn't give us too much more to go on.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Ma Chao;2995781']I figured Zhen Ji would go out, considering she was bustin' some balls if you get what I mean :jokey:

I can't believe I missed that, yes it does seem quite odd... he's always seemed a bit off to me in terms of reliability . Now that I'm finally feeling better Ima go read up on some of his posts. I'll post anything I find strange obviously. Might as well make up for my fail these past few days.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Guan Yu;2994486']I still think people are paying too much heed to it, but that's just me. Well, really I just don't believe Zhao Yun is a cop. For mine, he was either just joking and going along with the general silly flow of the game, Cao Cao roleclaiming governer, whoever it was doing a fake daykill and so on. If not that, then he was just lying for whatever reason. As of now, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and just assuming he was joking, I would rather wait for him to come in and give his side of the story before jumping to any conclusions. But yeah, mainly I just don't believe he is a cop.

At this point of the game, I do not see this as a very valid reason to give someone the benefit of a doubt... joking isn't exactly the wisest thing to do in mafia, it can very easily get you killed. I feel that either Guan Yu is very lenient or was trying to get the heat off of Zhao. I find this just a tad suspicious to say the least.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 02:50 AM
Guan Yu;2994409']A new dawn, a new day. FYI guys, I'm the town concubine and I can absolutely confirm that Zhang Jiao isn't as good in the hay pile as he thinks he is and that Lu Meng is a terrible tipper.

Also did anyone catch this role claim? I don't even know what the crap this role is but it seemed to go completely unnoticed.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:50 AM
Indeed. Especially when Zhao had been outed as lying poorly about the cop thing. So maybe he was trying, not very well, to defend a comrade?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 02:52 AM
That role was designed to be a joke I think. He was pretending to be a prostitute so he could make filthy jokes.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-23-2011, 02:54 AM
The question I want answered is why did Yue Ying not wait to vote until she, Zhen Ji and I had a chance to really analyze the situation. Why did she vote for Jiang Wei, a common peasant, when the only thing he was guilty of was having a broken monitor?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:55 AM
I mean... He could just be played by a newbie? Or he's just really nice. The way I see it is why would someone roleclaim cop if they weren't? To get people to believe they knew who was scum without being pegged as scum themselves. But Zhao was scum. It would be a stupid this to joke about, espically if it came to surface that you were not a cop. So if you thought someone was joking about roleclaiming cop wouldn't you also be suspicious about said person, unless you also wanted other to NOT be suspisious? That's just how I see it.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Hence the pink...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:56 AM
Lu Meng;2995787']Indeed. Especially when Zhao had been outed as lying poorly about the cop thing. So maybe he was trying, not very well, to defend a comrade?

With this and what I just said...

##Vote: Guan Yu

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 02:57 AM
He may not be guilty but I want to start the fire under his ass to get him to try to defend himself. See what he says and make more deduction about him.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Lu Meng;2995787']Indeed. Especially when Zhao had been outed as lying poorly about the cop thing. So maybe he was trying, not very well, to defend a comrade?

Were they comrades? I mean, I thought the joker role was a third party role? Neither town or mafia.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:00 AM
Sun Ce;2995801']

Were they comrades? I mean, I thought the joker role was a third party role? Neither town or mafia.

I believe it is, that makes things a tad more complicated. I doubt they were comrades to be honest. Considering Zhao was 3rd party it could easily mean that Guan Yu was just being nice... Is it possible that he knew he was a jester and was trying to keep him from winning?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Sun Ce;2995801']

It is but he did a good enough job at jumbling everyone thoughts awry. And you would think Mafia would want someone like this around to get in the way. Or maybe they knew someone had Diao Chan's ability and they wanted to keep him above water long enough for her to use it so they could, in turn get rid of 2 town sided folk?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Sun Ce;2995801']

We confirmed last night that Zhao was scum. He is dead.

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Sun Ce;2995794']The question I want answered is why did Yue Ying not wait to vote until she, Zhen Ji and I had a chance to really analyze the situation. Why did she vote for Jiang Wei, a common peasant, when the only thing he was guilty of was having a broken monitor?
I put forth my reasons for voting Jiang Wei, and also said that I felt confident from the way Meng Huo carries himself (being quite a frequent poster in relation to Jiang) that he isn't scum.

There were also other people active who could've voted for Meng Huo to even up the ledger. SSX and Lu Meng come to mind, though I'm sure there were others too.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Lu Meng;2995805']
Sun Ce;2995801']

Whoops... heh looked back and you're right. So the confusion that involves him being a third party is now gone. That makes things easier.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:07 AM
Lu Meng;2995805']
Sun Ce;2995801']

I could've swore I just posted but... it's not there. okay copy&paste time

Heh... I looked back and re-read and you're right, he wasn't a third party member. Well that helps with the confusion a bit.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:08 AM
Oh it did.... smurf it. HC can you delete the first post?

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:09 AM
Should be alright as it is. What's one more post in a 26 page mafia thread? xD

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Yue Ying;2995808']
Sun Ce;2995794']The question I want answered is why did Yue Ying not wait to vote until she, Zhen Ji and I had a chance to really analyze the situation. Why did she vote for Jiang Wei, a common peasant, when the only thing he was guilty of was having a broken monitor?
I put forth my reasons for voting Jiang Wei, and also said that I felt confident from the way Meng Huo carries himself (being quite a frequent poster in relation to Jiang) that he isn't scum.

There were also other people active who could've voted for Meng Huo to even up the ledger. SSX and Lu Meng come to mind, though I'm sure there were others too.

I had voted and if I changed my vote, Meng Huo would have been lynched. Double votes, remember.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Yue Ying;2995808']

I was going to vote but by the time I could the thread was closed :( That's what i get for walking away for 5 minutes xD

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Lu Meng;2995815']I had voted and if I changed my vote, Meng Huo would have been lynched. Double votes, remember.
My bad. Of course

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 03:15 AM
Well well well! This looks like it is going to be an entertaining day indeed. I fully anticipate I shall be stroking my magnificent beard gleefully during the entire day.

I had been thinking long and hard about how I was going to play this, but seeing as plenty of you seem so intent on making fools of yourselves, I think I shall go big right off the bat!

First of all, I would like to clarify that Lord Lu Meng is indeed correct, the concubine roleclaim was nothing but a joke in order for me to have a little fun with the game. I actually wanted to post it at the end of the first day when all the random roleclaims were happening, but Zhuge Liang closed the thread as I was in the process of writing it. Seemed too much fun to not go with it on day 2, though. There's nothing to that angle.

Secondly, I do find it both amusing and telling that all of you so far attempting to question my credibilty are doing it with extremely select posts and pieces of posts that you can twist to look bad, and totally ignore other, much more informative posts. That being said, suck on this:

I am the cop. Or, if you want the title given to me in my role PM, Scout. I am able to investigate one player each night and get a PM back that says whether they are innocent or guilty. I'm sure you'd all just get very confused and angry if I were to leave it at that, and, seeing as you all so far seem to be so intent on leaving out my own contributions to the game that don't help you paint me as scum, let me give you all a little recap!

First of all, I think you will find that from the moment Zhao Yun claimed cop, I was the only player who consistently refused to even give his idea any sort of credibility. I did not accept the theory that he was an Insane or Paranoid cop. I flat out stated in a later post that he was not any kind of cop. I knew this from the moment he posted his claim because as I have already said, *I* am the cop and my role PM was Scout. Given that all previous revealed roles had a DW flavour, this was pretty much a clear indication that he was not to me.

Want more reasoning? Night 1, I investigated Cao Cao, and he turned up innocent. Go back and check, and you'll note that I was not one of the players who decided to waste a vote on him on day 2, before or after his governor claim. I knew he was innocent already. As I have already stated, I merely wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, because there were a couple of joke roleclaims on the first day, and I wanted to see what he would do. Instead of saying "yes I was joking", he tried to pull what he did, and that's when I knew. And again, I challenge any of you to go back and find any post I have made trying to defend him other than me waiting to see if he was joking or not. It does not exist. I posted before anyone else that he was either scum or a jester. And I, unlike the rest, had actual evidence backing up my claims, which i've now provided.

And just to heat things up a little more, on night 2, I investigated Xiahou Dun. He's guilty as sin. Don't believe me?

##vote Xiahou Dun. And that is final, I will not change it from this point on.

For now, that's all I'm going to say. Enjoy yourselves, and remember, beardjobs are on special offer! Get them while I'm still alive. :aimkiss:

[M] Elize
So for the reasons I stated earlier... I think ima go after Guan Yu until he gives a valid reason for me to NOT vote for him.

##vote: [M] Guan Yu

[M] Elize
Whoa... okay one second, leme read this post first
unvote: guan yu

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:16 AM
Sun Shang Xiang;2995816']I was going to vote but by the time I could the thread was closed :( That's what i get for walking away for 5 minutes xD
Walking away when the we all knew the day was coming to an end? Zhuge was telling us 4 minutes remaining, 2 minutes, 10 minute extension. You were here the whole time through that. And you're away from the computer for the 2 minutes in between Sun Ce asking you to vote Meng Huo and Zhuge ending the day?

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:18 AM
oh hey Guan Yu posted. pause bitch fight.

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 03:24 AM
oh tit. running late.

I'll be back when I'm at my work computer. So like an hour or so.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:25 AM
This is getting interesting... I have no idea what to say in rebuttal.I want to not believe him but he backed up his argument quite well. If I may, what is everyone's opinion on this?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm inclined to believe him. His reply seems sincere and has all the details on with the Cop role should know. And If his claim about Xiahou Dun is even half true we need to investigate.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Well sadly I need to go for a few hours. If I come back dead I will haunt all of you~!

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Lu Meng;2995834']I'm inclined to believe him. His reply seems sincere and has all the details on with the Cop role should know. And If his claim about Xiahou Dun is even half true we need to investigate.

Yeah I agree with this... I think ima believe him.
##unvote: Guan Yu

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 03:31 AM
I assure you Lord Lu Meng, my assertion of Xiahou Dun's guilt is completely true. I do believe he was not part of the crew that voted for Zhao Yun during yesterdays events, and we all know he flipped scum. He was here at the time as well. Plus, as I said, he turned up a big fat guilty in my investigation.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm going to sleep right now, but thank you Guan Yu. I will use that information well. And I hope we can work together tomorrow for thee glory of our town and nation.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 03:34 AM
Guan's claim sounds legit. I only brought up the quote because it sounded questionable at the time and hearing from him with his explanation sounds more believable than Zhou Yun's. Glad we have that covered, and looks like we have ourselves a scum to look at! I'll wait to hear what's there to be said about Xiahou Dun before I make a decision.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 03:44 AM
Guan Yu;2995822']Well well well! This looks like it is going to be an entertaining day indeed. I fully anticipate I shall be stroking my magnificent beard gleefully during the entire day.

I had been thinking long and hard about how I was going to play this, but seeing as plenty of you seem so intent on making fools of yourselves, I think I shall go big right off the bat!

First of all, I would like to clarify that Lord Lu Meng is indeed correct, the concubine roleclaim was nothing but a joke in order for me to have a little fun with the game. I actually wanted to post it at the end of the first day when all the random roleclaims were happening, but Zhuge Liang closed the thread as I was in the process of writing it. Seemed too much fun to not go with it on day 2, though. There's nothing to that angle.

Secondly, I do find it both amusing and telling that all of you so far attempting to question my credibilty are doing it with extremely select posts and pieces of posts that you can twist to look bad, and totally ignore other, much more informative posts. That being said, suck on this:

I am the cop. Or, if you want the title given to me in my role PM, Scout. I am able to investigate one player each night and get a PM back that says whether they are innocent or guilty. I'm sure you'd all just get very confused and angry if I were to leave it at that, and, seeing as you all so far seem to be so intent on leaving out my own contributions to the game that don't help you paint me as scum, let me give you all a little recap!

First of all, I think you will find that from the moment Zhao Yun claimed cop, I was the only player who consistently refused to even give his idea any sort of credibility. I did not accept the theory that he was an Insane or Paranoid cop. I flat out stated in a later post that he was not any kind of cop. I knew this from the moment he posted his claim because as I have already said, *I* am the cop and my role PM was Scout. Given that all previous revealed roles had a DW flavour, this was pretty much a clear indication that he was not to me.

Want more reasoning? Night 1, I investigated Cao Cao, and he turned up innocent. Go back and check, and you'll note that I was not one of the players who decided to waste a vote on him on day 2, before or after his governor claim. I knew he was innocent already. As I have already stated, I merely wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, because there were a couple of joke roleclaims on the first day, and I wanted to see what he would do. Instead of saying "yes I was joking", he tried to pull what he did, and that's when I knew. And again, I challenge any of you to go back and find any post I have made trying to defend him other than me waiting to see if he was joking or not. It does not exist. I posted before anyone else that he was either scum or a jester. And I, unlike the rest, had actual evidence backing up my claims, which i've now provided.

And just to heat things up a little more, on night 2, I investigated Xiahou Dun. He's guilty as sin. Don't believe me?

##vote Xiahou Dun. And that is final, I will not change it from this point on.

For now, that's all I'm going to say. Enjoy yourselves, and remember, beardjobs are on special offer! Get them while I'm still alive. :aimkiss:

Oh well.... I guess
##Unvote: Guan Yu

Yue Ying;2995825']
Sun Shang Xiang;2995816']I was going to vote but by the time I could the thread was closed :( That's what i get for walking away for 5 minutes xD
Walking away when the we all knew the day was coming to an end? Zhuge was telling us 4 minutes remaining, 2 minutes, 10 minute extension. You were here the whole time through that. And you're away from the computer for the 2 minutes in between Sun Ce asking you to vote Meng Huo and Zhuge ending the day?

I apologize I have a baby that like to cry sometime and I have to take care of.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 04:02 AM
OffTopic: Okay, my few hours gone was re-planned for tomorrow... this is getting annoying.
Now that I have nothing better to do, ima start looking into some more posts regarding Xiahou Dun.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 04:19 AM
Well I went through quite a few pages, and I noticed that the pages he did post on had the same problem (the same one I had and maybe still have)... his posts don't seem to contribute anything to the conversation at hand. Some do but those certainly aren't in the majority. Hell most of the time it seemed that he would post... just to post. Is this possibly a way to keep him from getting in the spotlight? I think this might be worth diving a bit deeper to find some information.

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Are we now just in another waiting game for Xiahou Dun to post his defence?

Hm, a dude with an eyepatch can only be evil though. xD

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Ahh yet another case against him, the eyepatch proves his lack of innocence. Actually I was just waiting for someone else to post... didn't seem to happen for quite a while. I want to know others opinion on the matter.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 05:33 AM
##VOTE: Guan Yu

Sorry, you can be a cop/scout, but I just want to keep our relationship a healthy blossoming flower. That means not blindly accepting a roleclaim, no matter how good, until Zhuge Liang outs you like a dumbass. The claim sounds good, but there's a thousand three-hundred posts through which I would have to go through to find any veracity in it, and I certainly can't be bothered to do it. So while everyone is unvoting you, I can't just go with the crowd today.

Guan Yu, I must wonder about your voting record. Day 1, you go after Yue Ying, okay, first day, what's one vote no one follows, cool. Day 2, I don't see nothing, plenty of time to throw in more than two cents, like, perhaps a vote, but no. I don't think I catch sight of you voting Day 3 either. Sure lot of talking and absolutely no delivery. I hope your Xiahou Dun pays off because you're otherwise sunk in my boat.

Yue Ying, what is up with you? Quiet lass early on, and now you're not posting lame and incomprehensible backwards posts. With the loudest scum out, did they need a new voice? Your first vote was an early one for Zhaou Yun, so that could be the start of an excuse if I ever saw one, and I did not see you near the end of the day when scumbag Liu Bei needed saving. From what I remember of Day 2, you joined Gan Ning in voting for Cao Cao. That sure gained speed and eventually we tried to lynch the Emperor. The more I type and think about it, the more you become suspect.

Zhang Fei, you've been quiet: do you have any thoughts as to where we might search, do you have some insight maybe?

##UNVOTE: Guan Yu
##VOTE: Zhang Fei

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Lord Zhang Jiao, while I am clearly a man who can appreciate a good beard, and highly endorses the variety of birds nests that have adorned your handsome chin over the years I would recommend you take another couple of tokes on your peace pipe and think things over again. I think you'll find I made a very valid vote for Zhuge Liang on day 2, pray tell who deserves a lynching more than he? I made an equally valid vote for Jiro on day 3, when Zhao Yun had 50 million votes and the Bogan was soiling our glorious nation. I know very well how you often like to claim that people who do not submit to your cause are defying the will of heaven, but I think it is clear to see I was the one doing God's work on those days!

In all seriousness, you're right, this is the first time i've put a legit vote in on anyone. Up until now, I've had no valid reason to throw a vote on anyone. So long as nobody called me out on it (namely Prime Minister Zhuge Liang and the Bogan) it worked in my favour to do nothing. Even though I knew Cao Cao was innocent, revealing my hand at that stage to prove it would have been a waste, and thankfully he claimed governor and was confirmed anyway. That people continued to persist in voting for him after that came out gave me even less reason to make a serious vote. It would not have benefit me in any way.

Similarly, as I've already explained I was not prepared to make any move on Zhao Yun while I was unsure of his true nature, but maintained my position on him the whole while. In short order he found himself nearing majority vote levels, I was not prepared to lay a vote on a potential Jester and there was no point gunning for anyone else when the rest of the town were so adamant. All it would have done is forced me to reveal my hand sooner than I wanted. I voted Bogan, everyone let it slide, mores the power to me.

Regardless, you are free to do as you wish. I am the God of War, I fear neither man nor my own mortality, and I will always walk the path of BENEVOLENCE! I only hope that you will not lack the testicular fortitude to stand up and be counted for when my words are proved true, and your unwarranted suspicion is cast back upon yourself. :aimkiss:

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 05:58 AM
http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/18/66/66596681/1_569761533l.jpg

well, class, I was pretty convinced Guan Yu was another scum at the end of the day. he seemed reluctant to push the issue with Zhao Yun and I thought he was tryng to put doubt in our heads. then he makes this cop claim and I don't know what to think. i'll have to take a peek into my records to see if he makes the grade.

for now, I believe him, because I don't think mafia would play the phony cop angle twice. he also did make sense with the explanation of his role. much more than Zhao Yun at least. :laugh:

i have some questions about the end of the day but I need to go read through it again first.

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 06:53 AM
ok, I had a long post typed up but then ie lost it and I'm not about to type it again. :( here's the short version:

how was there not a tie at the end of the day? i counted only 3 votes for Jiang and 3 for Meng. and I am including Lu Meng's two votes.

second, Meng Huo is accusing Xiahou of the same thing he is doing. that is, posting without real substance. seems weird.

third, there were 3 nighs but Guan Yu only revealed two investigations unless I missed it. are you keeping that night 3 investigation in your beard Guan or did you not think about that when you tried this little ploy?

also like everyone else I want to hear what Xiahou has to say if anything.

also I used this image in an amusing fashion but I forgot how now
http://pics.livejournal.com/dwell_ondreams/pic/0009tkwz

*takes a sleep potion*

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 07:00 AM
I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on that, but yes Lord Sima you are right. At this time I see no reason to divulge the results of my last investigation. As should have become increasingly clear, I am loath to play my cards too soon. Trust me, in my other line of work, you quickly learn of the embarrasment that can accompany blowing a wad too soon. :breine:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Too bad Guan Yu. I'm the 8th guard. I can protect someone at night at the cost of directing the attack at myself. Pretty useless role if you ask me. I haven't protected anyone cause of the risk. Useless role is useless.

In my opinion you're lying or your cop role is messed up.
But then again nobody can confirm roleclaims so we could both be lying.
You decide.

And I believe I've proved my innocence by taking out a scum right? While you all sat back not voting and taking back votes, even though you knew he was lying.
Spare me the jester crap please.

So think about it. I'm mafia. Liu Bei and Zhao Yun being my partners. I let Liu Bei be lynched. And the next day I have Zhao lynched. If I were mafia i would have tried to save them. Example : I would have gone with the whole jester crap and took back my vote like some others did. Two consequent deaths are never beneficial for a mafian.

And I think your investigation on Cao Cao is bogus because he's the only one whose role is confirmed to be innocent.

That's all i have to say in my defense.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Also I really want to know who you investigated on Night 3.

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 10:43 AM
An interesting proposal, Lord Xiahou Dun! How delightfully convenient for you, a role that is useless. It is a shame that it is not the role you actually have, though, because you are a scum through and through. Your vote for Zhao Yun is meaningless, he was a dead man either way. And two dead mafians could be infinitely useful for mafia who had the level heads to turn the situation to their advantage, however, you do not.

And as you wish, my 3rd investigation was Lord Sima Yi. He was also innocent. How then, do you propose that this is so if my cop role is broken as you claim? I maintain, and shall be proven true, that you are scum. Lords Cao Cao and Sima Yi are both innocent. If you would like to somehow prove that both Lord Cao Cao and Sima Yi are scum along with myself, please feel free to do so if you feel you have the evidence. I'm willing to bet you don't, though.

Finally, nothing is "too bad" for me. There are only a few ways this duel can end, and the majority of them favour me (and therefore town). Would you like me to explain them?

Best Ending: You are lynched, and you flip scum. We have a REAL doctor, who protects me, and everything I have put forth so far is proven and the town are in a very strong position.
Medium ending 1: You are lynched, and you flip scum. We have no doctor, and I am killed by the mafia. Not ideal, but justice still prevails.
Medium ending 2: The town are fooled by you and your comrades scummy tactics, and lynch me. I flip scout/cop (which I will), and you've brought yourself 24 more hours, but you will go down, and anyone who supports you will have made themselves immediately suspicious.
Worst ending: Everyone ignores us, votes for someone completely random and you and your comrades whack someone random. This proves nothing and helps no one.

As long as the last outcome is avoided, your time, good sir, is ticking away, and you will be exposed. By all means, flail and struggle to claw your way out of your guilt all you want, in the end you shall fall. as I said earlier, I am the God of War and I fear no man nor my own mortality, because I have the truth on my side, and no matter what happens to me, the truth shall send you to the grave sooner or later. Let's just hope the town make the right choice and get shot of you sooner rather than later!

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll25/ArwingAce21/Phoenix%20Wright%20Animations/08112be1.gif?t=1242063237

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Guan Yu;2996002']An interesting proposal, Lord Xiahou Dun! How delightfully convenient for you, a role that is useless. It is a shame that it is not the role you actually have, though, because you are a scum through and through. Your vote for Zhao Yun is meaningless, he was a dead man either way. And two dead mafians could be infinitely useful for mafia who had the level heads to turn the situation to their advantage, however, you do not.

And as you wish, my 3rd investigation was Lord Sima Yi. He was also innocent. How then, do you propose that this is so if my cop role is broken as you claim? I maintain, and shall be proven true, that you are scum. Lords Cao Cao and Sima Yi are both innocent. If you would like to somehow prove that both Lord Cao Cao and Sima Yi are scum along with myself, please feel free to do so if you feel you have the evidence. I'm willing to bet you don't, though.

Finally, nothing is "too bad" for me. There are only a few ways this duel can end, and the majority of them favour me (and therefore town). Would you like me to explain them?

Best Ending: You are lynched, and you flip scum. We have a REAL doctor, who protects me, and everything I have put forth so far is proven and the town are in a very strong position.
Medium ending 1: You are lynched, and you flip scum. We have no doctor, and I am killed by the mafia. Not ideal, but justice still prevails.
Medium ending 2: The town are fooled by you and your comrades scummy tactics, and lynch me. I flip scout/cop (which I will), and you've brought yourself 24 more hours, but you will go down, and anyone who supports you will have made themselves immediately suspicious.
Worst ending: Everyone ignores us, votes for someone completely random and you and your comrades whack someone random. This proves nothing and helps no one.

As long as the last outcome is avoided, your time, good sir, is ticking away, and you will be exposed. By all means, flail and struggle to claw your way out of your guilt all you want, in the end you shall fall. as I said earlier, I am the God of War and I fear no man nor my own mortality, because I have the truth on my side, and no matter what happens to me, the truth shall send you to the grave sooner or later. Let's just hope the town make the right choice and get shot of you sooner rather than later!

You shouldn't be the one to talk. You KNEW he was lying and did not even vote!
My vote was placed from the start. I even tried to persuade the others who were one by one removing their votes. And it all began with the senseless jester talk. So my vote was far from meaningless.
And also you're only trying to prove my guilt by YOUR investigation, which can be a huge lie for that matter. What were you thinking? "Claiming cop after Zhao's flip will make me sound more believable?"
You cannot base your arguments on a claim that might be false.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Again with the Liu Bei incident: only SSX, Meng Huo, Lu Bu, and Sun Ce had a chance to try to save him as they posted during the last hour of Day 1, after I made the deciding vote. You weren't there, Xiahou Dun.

Zhao Yun was a dead man for his insistent roleclaim and sudden vote for Cao Cao. We stopped it from a speed-lynch in case he actually was a Seppuku Specialist, but he was going to swing unless the mafia pulled off a miracle, and that's a huge risk most would balk at.

Agh, in the shower I had come up with a new line of questioning, but it seems I've misplaced it. I hope it comes to me after work when I'm chilling with a delicious snack of smoke.

If Guan Yu is mafia, the only way I can see him lynched before Xiahou Dun is if someone else comes forward as a cop. I know it's taboo to be asking for roleclaims, but if you are an actual cop and you're watching someone claim your role in front of you, you need to come forward now.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 11:41 AM
I gotta put on pants and get to work. I don't even know if I will be back in ten hours, there's a meeting on top of a long day coupled together. Early apologies, don't get to pissed, etc..

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 11:55 AM
No cop is going to make a roleclaim this early as it means sure death the next day. That's why i don't buy Guan Yu's story. I mean if he really was the cop he would have said so the day Zhao claimed it, going by your logic. Right?

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 12:35 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s214/Zexeners/Courtroom%20Drama/Miles%20Edgeworth/ani-edgeworth-finger-tap.gif?t=1241888292

Even though you seem to be hell bent on getting everyone to gloss over this point, Lord Dun, I shall not let you. I will reiterate it once more because you do seem to enjoy going on about it so much: I did not cast a vote for Zhao Yun because I had already ascertained, through his own actions and my scout/cop role, that he was not a cop as he was trying to claim, and that the only possible options left open to him thanks to the evidence he had given us were those of mafia, and jester. I pointed this out before anyone else here. And please do not try to dismiss it as being of no consequence, a win for the jester is a loss for the town. To vote for someone who may be a jester because they may also be scum is not the forgone conclusion you would seem to have us think it is. Further, if I recall, at one stage he was only 1 vote away from a majority lynch. Had this have happened, Diao Chan would have never had the opportunity to do her thing, thereby ridding us of one scum AND providing us a chance to get another.

Unfortunately, the town voted to lynch innocent Jiang Wei, though you'll have a hard time proving I had anything to do with that. I did not. And if I have been trying to aid mafia throughout the game as you so claim, why would I not slap a vote down on innocent Jiang? One less townie, right? But no, nothing to do with me.

Pray tell, then, what are you trying to prove my guilt on exactly? Your claim that you are town and I am a big fat liar? Please explain to us all how your claim has any more credibility than mine? I have submit before all of you that I have investigated Cao Cao, you and Sima Yi. Cao Cao and Sima Yi innocent, you scum. Cao Cao is proven innocent, I did not vote for him. Of course, there is no reason to believe that I did not find this out after his roleclaim for now, but time will prove me truthful. So I have no real fear for what may come to pass this day, other than the town inexplicably not voting for either of us.

As for your latest claim, you are clutching at straws. As has already been demonstrated, by my own admissions and YOUR own arguments, I have had plenty of opportunity to claim cop already. I could have done it on day two for Cao Cao, or day three for Zhao Yun, but decided to hold back until now, when I had enough investigations under my belt for ammunition and had spent enough time doing not much of anything to keep it under wraps until I needed it. 7 out of 20 people are dead, with 2 more to go today. How much longer am I supposed to keep quiet about it? For all we know there could be a doctor, and he might do his job. He may let me die. It matters not, because again as long as either you or I die, my point will be proven and any who associate with you become suspect.

Whichever way it goes, so long as one of us die, is fine by me. I just hope the town make the right decision. They have to choose one of us to kill, and, before they make their choice I would like them to consider the implications of their choices.

If I am telling the truth about my Role, and you vote to lynch Xiahou Dun, you kill a scum, and gain a confirmed scout/cop for however long the scum see fit to leave me alive, depending on the existance of a good doctor. If I am lying about my role, and am a mafia, and Xiahou Dun is an "8th Guard", you lose a townie, yes, but in his own words an utterly useless one because he does not intend to ever use his power because he values his own life too much, even if it were to save a cop/scout or a doctor, or even the emperor who could have saved a stoplynch. You also have an undeniable mafia.

IF however I am telling the truth, and you decide to side with Xiahou Dun, who is lying, you lynch off one of, if not the only scout/cops on the town side, and have a mafia. If by some crazy mechanic of HC's we're both telling the truth, well, I stil leave it up to you which role is more worthy of the gamble. And just to clarify before Xiahou Scum tries to twist my words, these are merely examinations of the ramifications of each scenario. I hold that he is scum, and I am a cop.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Your post works only if you really are the cop. Sadly, we cannot confirm that.

What proof did you have for the jester? Are you kidding me? Logically a jester would not exist in a mafia with few players like this one. And usually jesters aren't allowed to gather attention that early. The whole Jester affair was a mafia tactic to try and save Zhao. Thank God it didn't work.

In my eyes you're just a mafia scum who's trying to divert the attention to someone else (after getting almost everyone to vote for you) by doing something outrageous like claiming cop, a day after someone else claimed and lied. You'd think that the third time will be more believable. And it seems like you were correct, it appears to have worked. But I will not believe you. I know what my role is, and the fact that you're SO sure about me being scum is enough for me to think that you want to blame it all on me. A rational person would have considered the existence of a framer right? But you didn't because you probably KNOW that there is no framer in the mafia. The reason for that is clear.

You say my claim is useless but so is yours.

(That's Edgeworth right? He's known for always getting a guilty verdict right, using every method.)

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 01:06 PM
I have freely admitted there is no way to confirm I am the cop until I die. I do not see what you wish to gain by reiterating my own points.

Your hindsight is indeed powerful, but please explain to me how we were supposed to confirm he was mafia before he flipped, other than a cop investigating him, which I did not do. Furthermore, I don't believe you can provide any proof that I categorically stated he was a jester either. My only assertion was that he was not the cop he was claiming he was, and as I've already said, going off of his own reactions to the situation he found himself in the only logical explainations for his actions were either mafia or jester. And i've clarified my stance on the jester role enough as it is.

There very well could be a framer, and if so you are quite unfortunate that he decided to pick you on the day I investigated you, but it does not change the fact that I investigated you and you turned up guilty. It also does not change the fact that I am a cop. If you are being framed, and end up dying unjustly because of me, then I will have done us and the town a disservice, but whenever I go it will still prove that I am a cop and that nothing I've said so far is a lie. I am not dealing with ifs, buts or maybes, only what is laid down in front of me. Either way, your idea is still speculation at best.

And I think you'll find that I actually asked you to explain how your claim had any more credibility than mine. I believe I've gone to great lengths to make it quite clear that siding with either one of us is a gamble to the town, if I have not made that clear enough already I apologise and state it openly right now. You're just picking at anything you can.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
His link with Liu Bei perhaps? His many flaws, unintentional contradictions? I assure you if he had been a jester he would be like : I'm mafia, hang me. But no, he went and created an entire story. Hardly what a jester would do. The reason he linked it with Liu Bei was probably to help clear his fellow mafians. That was enough proof for me. I started believing it more when the jester talk came up, because it was clear to me that that was just a tool to help him get away with it.

Of course it's a speculation. I can't explain your investigation any other way than with a framer.

I also never said my claim had more credibility. I said that both our claims have no credibility.

Do you really think i would have claimed Bodyguard out of all the roles? Heck to make your investigation seem credible I would have claimed Miller right now. But it works in reverse too right? Everything does, for that matter.

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Xiahou, it is interesting that you have lied back all this time and now decide to pop up once you are outed and make some posts of substance. looks like the guantlet has been thrown down and it's Guan or Xiahou today. I'm more inclined to believe Guan mostly for this reason:

Xiahou Dun;2995997']Too bad Guan Yu. I'm the 8th guard. I can protect someone at night at the cost of directing the attack at myself. Pretty useless role if you ask me. I haven't protected anyone cause of the risk. Useless role is useless.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/soapbox/severus-snape_500_top.jpg

you didn't think to use that role to protect the confirmed governor that everyone believes? a role that can trade an confirmed town death for an unconfirmed one is not useless. Guan has explained his role and the way he used it very well, but you have not.

Guan, you mentioned you never voted for Cao Cao, but why did you not stick up for him more? if Xiahou was your day 2 guilty verdict then why didn't you vote for him that day? to behonest I am asking these questions based on what I remember so if it did happen in that sea of posts please forgive me. i am not going through 40 pages of posts at 7am.

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 03:20 PM
one more thing, Xiahou why haven't you voted for Guan? if you are what you say you are then his story does not make any sense, and that would make him scum. or do you know something we don't?

##Vote: Xiahou Dun

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uqNpu6E0Dcg/TPcBdNdnVKI/AAAAAAAAEC0/iaP-k4qTU4E/s1600/snape.jpg

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Guys, I fear I may have just messed up the entire mafia game for everyone, please give me a moment to think.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Will the game end?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Lu Meng;2996076']Will the game end?

Find out Next time on... MAFIA!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
This is a lot of stuff to come back to. I know it's not very many posts, but they are long and in depth. Well, Guan Yu's are. As I see it, Lord Dun is trying to grasp at anything he can to stand up to Yu's words. I'm not saying he's scum but his story just seems to be made up as he goes.

Why would you call your role useless? Being able to save someone who we know is Innocent, or have an important role, like Cao Cao seems to be pretty beneficial to me.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 05:04 PM
I have not lied back Sima. I've only spoken when I had something to say. And now that I'm being made to pass for something that I'm not is where I really need to speak!
I did not use my role because it's a very risky one. It means certain death to me, and I don't really want to die. I want to keep on playing. Besides, I'm sure there's a doctor alive, since my role is flawed.
And I believe I can vote whenever I want to right? What does that prove anyway?
I think it's you who are grasping at everything and blaming it on me.

[M] Mom – Host
06-23-2011, 05:10 PM
I think I'v fixed things... we'll see. If I ruined this for you guys I will put the word homo across my avatar for a month

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 05:17 PM
ROFL. I'm not saying you should have used it. I'm saying its not useless, as you claimed it to be.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 05:18 PM
If you want to stay alive then it is useless.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 05:25 PM
This is how I reasoned :
- If I don't protect then I can only die by mafia targeting me.
- If I DO protect then I can die either from mafia targeting me or from mafia targeting the person I protect. So I'm more likely to die this way.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Well that's fine when you're only looking out for number 1. I'm just saying that if you have a role that wins when the town wins then you would want to ensure the most powerful people stay alive so that the town wins. Not just protect your own booty.

Like I said before, it's not that I'm saying you are scum. It just seems bit... uhh... Dismantled?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-23-2011, 06:32 PM
I have read everyone's argument and I find Gaun Yu's argument well presented and more persuasive. In fact, other than Zhen Ji, he's the only one who has made any sense!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 06:33 PM
No that's not it. You're only believing him because he claimed cop!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Zhao Yun claimed cop and no one believed him.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah but Zhao Yun contradicted his claims. He claimed an investigation on a night that did not exist.
I'm saying that in my claim vs Guan's, Guan's wins because the cop is more believable.
You've all criticized my role but never did you question Guan's.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't think its the role, I think it has more to do with the way the role was presented.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 07:02 PM
So being truthful about it is working against me. I should have probably made up a few "protections" and presented it a little better.
I think there's something wrong with his investigation. I'm innocent yet he claims guilty. I would have thought him as Paranoid. But he claims he investigated Cao. So I don't know what to make of it. A framer? Possible, but highly unlikely. I'm thinking about the stuff Zhuge said, and If they have something to do with our situation.
Though with the way things are going i guess i should just give up. No one is believing me anyway.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Giving up isn't helping your case, either. You haven't been voted against yet, besides one person so you must be doing something right. With both of you roleclaiming it's really a 50/50 on who's telling the truth. The way you two were talking it would seem the one of you is Mafia, but it's hard to tell which one. Though there is a small small chance that both of you are the same side....

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 07:16 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar4646_37.gif:

Xiahou Dun;2996117']I have not lied back Sima. I've only spoken when I had something to say. And now that I'm being made to pass for something that I'm not is where I really need to speak!
You actually have posted quite a bit. It just wasn't during times I was around, I guess. Or maybe your posts didn't have much merit behind them that they seemed forgettable. :monster: Or maybe I got confused by all these stupid names again. My main point is that you seemed to have showed up in full force as soon as Guan outed you when before you have been pretty forgettable in the discussions.

I did not use my role because it's a very risky one. It means certain death to me, and I don't really want to die. I want to keep on playing. Besides, I'm sure there's a doctor alive, since my role is flawed.
You are speculating that there is a doctor and that they will do your job for you. You had an obvious town (Cao Cao) that you could have protected. Lu Meng the double voter has also been basically outed and worthy of your sacrifice. I can't say that not doing your job is necessarily scummy, but it's terrible playing.

And I believe I can vote whenever I want to right? What does that prove anyway?
I think it's you who are grasping at everything and blaming it on me.
My point is, Guan has called you out. Based on his investigations and results, at least one of you has to be lying scum, but that doesn't seem to bother you too much. You are way more focused on defending yourself than getting to the bottom of this "false" roleclaim. It screams scumtell.

Xiahou Dun;2996146']No that's not it. You're only believing him because he claimed cop!
In the end, that's really what it comes down to. I believe his claim because I don't think the mafia would try the cop angle twice in a row. It's pretty risky. xD He also explained himself and his actions very well. Since no other cop has come forward, and no one except you has refuted his claim, this is what I'm going with.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Actually Can I get a vote count and time left?

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Xiahou Dun;2996152']Yeah but Zhao Yun contradicted his claims. He claimed an investigation on a night that did not exist.
I'm saying that in my claim vs Guan's, Guan's wins because the cop is more believable.
You've all criticized my role but never did you question Guan's.
I did question him. I asked him who his third investigation was, and other things like why he didn't go after you in Day 3. We'll have to wait until he comes around to answer. Until then, any information you can give us that may refute his claim would be helpful.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 08:01 PM
You actually have posted quite a bit. It just wasn't during times I was around, I guess. Or maybe your posts didn't have much merit behind them that they seemed forgettable. Or maybe I got confused by all these stupid names again. My main point is that you seemed to have showed up in full force as soon as Guan outed you when before you have been pretty forgettable in the discussions.

It could be that i didn't post much because i'm forgettable and no one paid attention. However now that you're focusing all your attention on me i have to fight back right?

You are speculating that there is a doctor and that they will do your job for you. You had an obvious town (Cao Cao) that you could have protected. Lu Meng the double voter has also been basically outed and worthy of your sacrifice. I can't say that not doing your job is necessarily scummy, but it's terrible playing.

I'm playing this game so that i can enjoy myself. If i had protected Cao (who i suspected would be a certain mafia target) i would have died and missed the entire game. I don't really care about winning.
At least that's how i saw things. Cao has survived till now.

My point is, Guan has called you out. Based on his investigations and results, at least one of you has to be lying scum, but that doesn't seem to bother you too much. You are way more focused on defending yourself than getting to the bottom of this "false" roleclaim. It screams scumtell.

That's all i can do. I gave possible explanations to his claims. I don't know what else to think. I know he's wrong but i cannot prove it.

In the end, that's really what it comes down to. I believe his claim because I don't think the mafia would try the cop angle twice in a row. It's pretty risky. xD He also explained himself and his actions very well. Since no other cop has come forward, and no one except you has refuted his claim, this is what I'm going with.

Then i have nothing else to say.

Del Murder
06-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Another thing we didn't consider is a lyncher/lynchee situation. I only mention this because the last time I saw it it kind of went the same way as this. The lyncher laid low for a while but acted crazy enough to not get night killed, then claimed cop and that the lynchee was scum. Last time the lynchee was a vanilla town, but the mods could have given him bodyguard to improve the chances of him dying at night (since Lyncher is a pretty easy role to win with as it is).

Of course, if this is true then I don't know what we could do about it. It's also a long shot. I'm still buying the cop roleclaim as true.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Silly Del.

After reading the arguments going on between Guan and Xiahou, I have decided that Guan is very likely telling the truth. I cannot see the truths within Xiahou's claims, albeit being well thought out, but why would he look out for himself rather than help town in any way, even if it meant dying? Diao sacrificed herself so we can take out Zhao Yun if he was really a Jester. Glad that it didn't turn out that way, so I'm going to cast my vote on Xiahou Dun.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 08:21 PM
That might sound outrageous to the others but it makes perfect sense with me. I know that Guan's claim for me is false for sure. What other reason would he have to declare me guilty other than that?
But still i doubt that's the case. It's like the whole jester affair.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Well I'm back from my comfy bed read up on all the recent posts. I pretty much completely believe Guan Yu's role claim now... but Dun's backup argument does not seem to be nearly as well fortified.
The way you play your "8th guard" is pretty interesting, wasting a stoplynch, and letting very useful townies die. Now I understand that you want to continue to experience the game, but a decent strategy can make the game a much better experience.
##vote: [M] Xiahou Dun

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Ma Chao;2996189']Silly Del.

After reading the arguments going on between Guan and Xiahou, I have decided that Guan is very likely telling the truth. I cannot see the truths within Xiahou's claims, albeit being well thought out, but why would he look out for himself rather than help town in any way, even if it meant dying? Diao sacrificed herself so we can take out Zhao Yun if he was really a Jester. Glad that it didn't turn out that way, so I'm going to cast my vote on Xiahou Dun.

There's no reason behind it at all. Other than me wanting to play for more. I'm not Diao-chan.
It may sound selfish but that's all there is to it. I've always died early when I was town anyway.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Also before you start judging my role how about making a role claim for yourself.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 08:33 PM
I smell this is all something to make the blame fall on me. All your complaints on my role when YOU'RE LYNCHING A TOWN FOR GOD'S SAKE! So what if i haven't used my role? I'm still town. You should seek MAFIA out. Nobody is focusing on that fact. You just take Guan's claim as truth and go on with weak arguments. Meh whatever. I'm glad i didn't protect anyone.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Ma Chao;2996189']Silly Del.

I'm glad I'm not the only one making this argument.

Meng Huo;2996191']Well I'm back from my comfy bed read up on all the recent posts. I pretty much completely believe Guan Yu's role claim now... but Dun's backup argument does not seem to be nearly as well fortified.
The way you play your "8th guard" is pretty interesting, wasting a stoplynch, and letting very useful townies die. Now I understand that you want to continue to experience the game, but a decent strategy can make the game a much better experience.
##vote: [M] Xiahou Dun

This one as well. xD

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Alright well, this has been entertaining and all and I was quite enjoying it, but I just got back after taking a nap and checked this account up, and with regards to what Zhuge Liang posted earlier as to potentially breaking the game, well, I hate to say it because it's been so much fun but he apparently sent me the wrong results to my search and Xiahou Dun is indeed innocent. He says he'll post here to confirm this after I post it so xD

Chalk up another soon to be confirmed role as well. :shobon: hi guys do you like my uniform

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Seriously? What so all this talk for nothing? Seriously I need some air...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh, so that's what he meant by breaking the game. Well, crap. Worst host ever, making us all worked up over nothing.

##Unvote: Xiahou Dun
##Vote: Zhuge Liang (Not really, but this is outrageous!)

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 09:05 PM
I can fully get behind this course of action.

##Unvote Xiahou Dun
##Vote Zhuge Liang

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
http://www.unt.edu/benchmarks/archives/2002/july02/scream.jpg

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Guan Yu;2996203']Alright well, this has been entertaining and all and I was quite enjoying it, but I just got back after taking a nap and checked this account up, and with regards to what Zhuge Liang posted earlier as to potentially breaking the game, well, I hate to say it because it's been so much fun but he apparently sent me the wrong results to my search and Xiahou Dun is indeed innocent. He says he'll post here to confirm this after I post it so xD

Chalk up another soon to be confirmed role as well. :shobon: hi guys do you like my uniform

...Seriously... So like the only little bit of a lead we did have is now diminished... I knew there was a reason I was putting off my vote xD

Where has Cao Cao been all day? And can someone please give me a list of in actives?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 09:07 PM
I also noticed that if the host confirms Guan's statement, not only would we spare Xiahou, we will also have a confirmed Cop. Oh, this could either be a blessing or a curse. I don't really know.

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 09:10 PM
We could always look into everyone who was straight up agreeing with what turned out to be totally false allegations, but I dunno. Seems kinda harsh on the mafia as well really, they must have been wondering what the smurf thinking they'd had some kind of miracle xD

also, just for the record, this is the second time Zhuge sent me a wrong guilty result, only last time he corrected it straight away. This time I besmirched the good name of an innocent man because of it. Also, given now that he may actually be innocent and that everyone else i've searched is innocent, I'm not convinced that I'm not a useless weak cop so it might not be so much of a boon for the town after all. (keep in mind, i'm not saying this just to drop Zhuge in it, people i've searched may be guilty and he's just sending me the results of a normal cop instead of my actual weak cop, or they're innocent. I don't know what the fuck to think really)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Guan Yu;2996212']
also, just for the record, this is the second time Zhuge sent me a wrong guilty result, only last time he corrected it straight away.

http://oi51.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2jahhl5.jpg

##DemonKill : Zhuge Liang

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 09:18 PM
I do hope that for now there are no hard feelings, Lord Xiahou Dun! Well, apart from later on in my bedchambers of course, you can have a special service to night to make up for this. I think at least you can see now I wasn't just randomly trying to ruin your game for no reason!

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 09:23 PM
wait... oh my god
unvote: xiahou dun

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Well to be honest I thought it was all sort of a big complot against me. Glad to know no one was thinking that far.
The good thing is we now have 4 confirmed town. Which means the mafia must be from the rest.

Well, apart from later on in my bedchambers of course, you can have a special service to night to make up for this.

I believe you'll be wearing your uniform? :jokey:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Guan Yu;2996212']We could always look into everyone who was straight up agreeing with what turned out to be totally false allegations, but I dunno. Seems kinda harsh on the mafia as well really, they must have been wondering what the smurf thinking they'd had some kind of miracle xD

also, just for the record, this is the second time Zhuge sent me a wrong guilty result, only last time he corrected it straight away. This time I besmirched the good name of an innocent man because of it. Also, given now that he may actually be innocent and that everyone else i've searched is innocent, I'm not convinced that I'm not a useless weak cop so it might not be so much of a boon for the town after all. (keep in mind, i'm not saying this just to drop Zhuge in it, people i've searched may be guilty and he's just sending me the results of a normal cop instead of my actual weak cop, or they're innocent. I don't know what the fuck to think really)

Well until you said they were false, we didn't know. You told us he was bad and we believed you. I don't think believing a cop makes one Scum, but that's just me.

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Officer Naughty will be waiting to give you more than a ticket or two Lord Dun, I assure you. :aimkiss:

And yeah like I said I don't really know what the smurf right now. Can we even keep on playing this game? Should we do a role reshuffle? Idk. Things are pretty crazy right now. I guess we could just end the day with no lynch (unless there is anyone anybody else fancies going after) and have a quiet night and then start again the next day without prejudice. I have no idea.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 09:45 PM
I don't think that will get us anywhere. If we don;t lynch and have no night kill , we would still be in this situation. Unless, like you said we have a role reshuffle, but even that might just confuse things more so then they already are.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 09:47 PM
I still have 2 votes though :\
Considering that Meng's unvote counts even though it has no ##.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Well who are the ones that still have a vote against you?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Well, in any case, we're all back to square one unless someone has a better idea. Can we vote no lynch? I'll go ahead and try.

##Vote: No lynch

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Sima and Sun Ce. I'm gonna vote on Zhang Fei just in case. And a draw will result in no lynch anyway :p

##Vote : Zhang Fei

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 09:56 PM
oops thanks for catching that....
##unvote: Xiahou Dun

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 09:56 PM
We could all vote the same inactive and hope their role is Mafia xD Not that it's a very good idea. But as of now we have nothing. No lynch/nightkill will not get us anywhere we aren't already. But we have nothing to go with on anyone else.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I sadly have to agree with you on that. Who have been the most inactive so far in this game?

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Jesus smurfing christ this game is a clustersmurf.

##Unvote: Xiahou Dun

I'm done with this game. This town. I don't even.

*sigh* At least we know the cop thing is confirmed, or will be confirmed by Zhuge. Xiahou's defense was also pretty unwavering, so I guess he's in the clear, but I'm not going to rule out naive cop. This means I now have to go through old posts now to see who to vote for, which I really don't have time to do. -_- Why do I even play this game still?

I really hate you all. :love:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Baby I did nothing wrong.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:31 PM
So that means

Zhang Fei - 2
Xiahou Dun - 1

What should we do? Has Zhang Fei posted anywhere? Don't remember seeing him.
I don't really think voting inactives is going to get us anywhere but whatever. I'll let my vote be for now.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I never questioned nothing. I am very sad this has turned straight into a Xiahou Dun VS Guan Yu duel, with no discussion of much else.

I would be interested in what people have to say about:
A cult - someone brought it up and it is a big game, and people of late have begun to vote in blocks. Easy to tack up to coincidence, but I'm not so sure. No evidence yet, but I hate surprises.
Yue Ying - Did she really get tired of her gimmick or did she have to step up to the plate for Zhao Yun? She voted early on Day 1 & 2, early on set herself against Zhao Yun, and was one of the dead set votes against Cao Cao on Day 2. Why is she so set against SSX when we have two roleclaimers against each other? I must have missed her evidence so would like that.
Zhang Fei - HOW QUIET YOU ARE, "BETRAYAL" GUY. I still have not forgotten that strange post you made to a "Mr.Yin" and I want to know who that is. A typoed Sima Yi?

And as a final aside, how do people feel about Ma Chao? Day 1, voted for Liu Bei after Gan Ning did, took it off, and didn't vote again or show up in that crucial last hour. Didn't vote Day 2, and I don't know if he talked much. Day 3 was an easy vote for Zhao Yun, and wha--

WTF WTF WTF

While searching for more posts by Ma Chao, I apparently caught up to speed on what's been going on, I must have had a page cached or something because I totally missed Zhuge Liang fsking things up all over again.

Uh. Give me some time to adjust.

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Alright, I actually did work, so appreciate it. xD

Zhang Jiao;2996010']Again with the Liu Bei incident: only SSX, Meng Huo, Lu Bu, and Sun Ce had a chance to try to save him as they posted during the last hour of Day 1, after I made the deciding vote. You weren't there, Xiahou Dun.

The people who voted for Liu Bei were: Gan Ning, Meng Huo, Huang Gai, and Zhang Jiao. Now, while killing off your partner early avoid suspicion is a tactic I know all too well, I don't think Meng Huo or Huang Gai are skilled enough players to try it. Zhang Jiao maybe, but I don't think so at this time.

It should be voted SSX couldn't have saved Liu if she wanted to since she was the second highest in votes for that day. Note that she didn't vote for Liu even though that was the case. I don't know what that means.

The people who voted for SSX were: Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei. Zhang Fei could have been trying to protect his mafia bud here.

I'm going to ignore Day 2 for now since it was a mess and people kept voting for Cao Cao even after the mod confirmed his role which was pretty stupid.

Aaaaaannd you know what. I'm going to stop there because I'm getting tired of this confusing game and I've wasted enough time trying to figure it out already.

##Vote: Zhang Fei

Process of elimination at this point. Really has nothing to do with inactiveness, but that's not helping either. Maybe he'll post now.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 10:39 PM
So I do not know how to feel about this game right now. Sima Yi seems pretty good at slamming down on an innocent guy, right?

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 10:43 PM
##UNVOTE: Yue Ying
##VOTE: Sima Yi

If only because you paint people into villains way too well. I think Xiahou Dun and Guan Yu are both in the clear, and the other big persuasive talker than Guan is you.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Ok. I'm back and what a mindfuck this page of posts has been. So we have another 2 confirmed townies. Great to hear. However, we have wasted most of the day looking at the wrong player. Now we need to refocus and start our investigation anew. Suggestions?

[M] Anise
06-23-2011, 10:47 PM
It's so true. xD I guess it's just in my nature.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:48 PM
You have not voted for Yue Zhang.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Wasn't sure, again had a long day and I knew I had been considering her.

##UNVOTE: Zhang Fei

QUIT JUMPING ON MY VOTE AND MAKING IT A TRAIN THAT IS EVEN WORSE.

##VOTE: Sima Yi

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 10:53 PM
For what it's worth, I did say that my 3rd investigation was Sima Yi and that he came back innocent, the issue there is if my role is an actual cop or a naive one. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore zhuge liang what have you done to me I wish i could just go back to being a simple concubine :( :( :(

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Guan Yu;2996266']For what it's worth, I did say that my 3rd investigation was Sima Yi and that he came back innocent, the issue there is if my role is an actual cop or a naive one. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore zhuge liang what have you done to me I wish i could just go back to being a simple concubine :( :( :(

Could you investigate yourself to find out if you are Naive?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 10:57 PM
I doubt you're a Naive. Or if you are then there must be another. It's too advantageous for the mafia.

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh god, that's right. Fsk it, I don't know what I'm up to any longer.

Well, you mention Zhuge Liang blew your first investigation as well, right? Since Cao Cao is town, you originally were told he was guilty before it was corrected, right? What if the mistakes came about because Zhuge is dumb and kept on screwing up the result because your cop role is a little different? Maybe he thought Naive meant your results were backwards until he remembered and made amends (albeit terribly).

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 11:02 PM
We just gotta think, "If we thought like HC and were screwing things up, how would we do it?"

I want to read through Zhao Yun's posts and see who he played friends with.

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Nah, Cao Cao came back as innocent. Sima Yi got a PM saying "guilty" then "woops no sorry he's innocent" before the night ended, and Xiahou Dun got a guilty and Zhuge didn't realise it until halfway through today when we'd all been going back and forth on the idea. I had considered the idea that I was getting reverse results, but yeah it makes no sense with Cao Cao coming up clean. I think pretty much I can only be a cop who has just picked townies repeatedly and been given wrong results by Zhuge or a Naive cop and will only get innocent, unless there is some other kind of cop that I could be. Random cop or whatever is? IDK.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Zhang Jiao;2996273']We just gotta think, "If we thought like HC and were screwing things up, how would we do it?"

By messing up the names? :p

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Is Jiro at fault here then? Ha ha ha.

I don't think Zhuge would bother amending the results for a Random cop, what's the point of it?

[M] Adama
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM
My girl wants to go out to get something to eat, so I think I'll do that. I'm through running my mouth only to find my own foot shoved in it. I'm going to let intelligent players do some magic and sort things out today. What do you guys call that shit, reasoning?

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 11:15 PM
y halo thar zhang jiao, car 4 concubine???

Also yeah I guess you're right, I really don't know what the fuck right now. I blame Sun Quan, massive ponce that he is. Disgrace to his father and brother.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 11:32 PM
So have we any ideas for the moment.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 11:35 PM
What's everyone opinion on Ma Chao? Now he doesn't seem to scream suspicious to me but I have noticed something in his posts. He seems to be pulling the stuff I've been pulling for the majority of this game, posting without real substance. I've been trying to improve my newbie little tactics recently but I fail to see much improvement in ma chaos posts in terms of real information. This is just pure speculation at the moment but I may look into this a bit more.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Speculation drives investigation. Keep it up. But I don't think a lack of substance in this case is reason for suspicion. But its definitely a piece of information to note.

[M] Elize
06-23-2011, 11:43 PM
I will make sure to keep note of this. How about the 2 people I've noticed being outrageously inactive. I know one of them has a broken monitor or something of the sort but I seem to have forgotten which one. Zhang Fei and Huang Gui are the two fellows I'm talking about in this situation. One of them has a valid excuse but the other... I do not believe so. Opinions?

[M] Helo
06-23-2011, 11:44 PM
COME AND WATCH HOW MA CHAO FIGHTS A BATTLE!

I love Ma Chao. I had never really given him much playtime in the games before DW7, but man he is a beast to end all beasts in that game. Especially mine, seeing as I've rinsed him out so hard. I very much enjoy watching how Ma Chao fights a battle!

In all seriousness, idk. I honestly don't think he's done anything blatantly suspicious right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering investigating him when I ended up plumping for Sima Yi.

I have a couple of people in mind, but it's literally nothing more than an iffy feeling at the moment, have no real evidence to go on. Maybe come tomorrow I'll have something a little more concrete to go on.

[M] Gaius
06-23-2011, 11:58 PM
I think Jiang Wei was the one with the broken monitor excuse, but Meng's right in saying Ma Chao and Huang Gai have been pretty quiet.

I think the mafia have been dealt a big blow by all these accidental revelations of innocence and they're struggling to reassert themselves. Hence the "lie low and wait for the townies to talk themselves into lynching each other" strategy.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-24-2011, 12:02 AM
I don't remember ever seeing Huang Gai post, but it might be the weird names getting me confused.

[M] Elize
06-24-2011, 12:03 AM
Guys.... this may be shocking, but I found undeniable incriminating evidence for Ma Chaos betrayal...
YouTube - ‪DW5: Bai Di Castle-Ma Chao's Charge‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RXmos2Lb0&NR=1)
This is just... I don't know what to say

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:06 AM
The bastard!
!yas I ,mih hcnyl

[M] Helo
06-24-2011, 12:08 AM
To be fair, the only reason Ma Chao sided with Liu Bei was because he was left outcast when the glorious and righteous governer Cao Cao had his dad assasinated, and on his own he didn't have anywhere near the resources to attempt to take revenge. By all accounts Liu Bei never actually trusted that Ma Chao was on his side so gave him a high rank to appease him and then kept him the fuck away from him because he was afraid of Ma Chao. /RotK nerd

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:08 AM
How long is there left in the day? I'm hungry and I have a hankering for pancakes.

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:11 AM
Guan Yu;2996317']To be fair, the only reason Ma Chao sided with Liu Bei was because he was left outcast when the glorious and righteous governer Cao Cao had his dad assasinated, and on his own he didn't have anywhere near the resources to attempt to take revenge. By all accounts Liu Bei never actually trusted that Ma Chao was on his side so gave him a high rank to appease him and then kept him the fuck away from him because he was afraid of Ma Chao. /RotK nerd
Guan Yu would say that wouldn't he. He didn't believe Ma Chao or Huang Zhong had the madskillz to be one of the Five Tiger Generals. If Liu Bei didn't trust him, Zhuge Liang sure did. He was frequently used in the northern campaign along with his cousin, Ma Dai, who was even trusted with the execution order of Wei Yan. /RotK nerd

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:13 AM
actually, he might've died before the northern campaigns. I forget.

[M] Helo
06-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Ma Chao is my favourite tiger general, I just size 7 fonted him, what more do you want :colbert:

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:14 AM
but I'm sure he was present for the southern ones...which were hard-fought against *gasp* Meng Huo.

Well, this mafia game just got real.

[M] Helo
06-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Also yeah IIRC Ma Chao/Dai were the Nanman campaigns in the south (THIS IS WHY MENG HUO IS TRYING TO SOIL HIS NAME!!!). Deranged Jiang Wei screaming BENEVOLENCE and single handedly killing off the Shu Empire were the northern campaigns.

[M] Elize
06-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Quite real indeed... vote count/time left in the game? I've gotta go places soon. Places that don't include massive battles.... heh

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:18 AM
It was that blasted Deng Ai's haxor through the mountains that really would've sent Jiang Wei over the edge.

Okay, serious. Pancake time.

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't worry about Meng Huo. If this game is true to history, he can get lynched up to seven times before he actually goes. xD

[M] Helo
what the fuck, how have I taken this long to realise this thread needs some soundtrack? knob head.

YouTube - ‪DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 BGM - Crush 'em All (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZKk-_j3EM) DW flavour!

YouTube - ‪ORCHESTRAL GAME CONCERT - THE BEST SELECTION - 12) Sangokushi II "Main Theme"‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE0kGATiUw) RotK flavour! (this song is awesome.)

pick your poison. this thread is so much better with soundtrack <3

[M] Anise
Guan Yu;2996276']I think pretty much I can only be a cop who has just picked townies repeatedly and been given wrong results by Zhuge or a Naive cop and will only get innocent, unless there is some other kind of cop that I could be. Random cop or whatever is? IDK.
Greatest. Role. Ever.

My vote is staying on Fei for the reasons I posted. He voted with a known mafia on day 1, and hasn't done much since. Also many of the remaining players would have had to turn on their own. That's a definite strategy but I'm not thinking it was a Day 1 strategy based on what I'm seeing.

As for Ma Chao, yeah he hasn't done anything but I feel like he's at least been more vocal than Fei. Also, Meng why do you keep arguing people are scum by comparing them to how you're playing? :lol:

Yes, I come off aggressive in my argueing but that's just how I play, and why I get voted out time and again. You got to put pressure on people. No one ever gets that. xD

[M] Anise
06-24-2011, 12:23 AM
I have to be honest, this game is making me want to play DW.

[M] Elize
06-24-2011, 12:27 AM
This thread just got that much better, thanks to the soundtrack. Also... hmm that would be the sexiest role ever, 7 lynch power *.* I would be invincible!!!
So how about being offtopic... want to revert back to our srs bsns attitude?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-24-2011, 12:47 AM
I have no-one to vote for legitimatley right now and I'm getting a wee bit tired so for now (but not permanently):
##Vote Zhang Fei
But if I am wrong please show me the light.

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 01:00 AM
I'm considering voting Ma Chao, but Guan's said he's considering investigating him, so maybe I'll hold off until he does that (if he choose to, hopefully, he'll continue to tell us). Huang Gai has been inactive the most, I'd say, coinciding with my theory that the mafia are playing the "lie low and let the townies lynch each other" strategy, but voting for an inactive has backfired on me in the past (Jiang Wei).

Still got some time, right? I'm going to go back and see what everyone has against Zhang Fei.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Yue Ying;2996347']I'm considering voting Ma Chao, but Guan's said he's considering investigating him, so maybe I'll hold off until he does that (if he choose to, hopefully, he'll continue to tell us). Huang Gai has been inactive the most, I'd say, coinciding with my theory that the mafia are playing the "lie low and let the townies lynch each other" strategy, but voting for an inactive has backfired on me in the past (Jiang Wei).

Still got some time, right? I'm going to go back and see what everyone has against Zhang Fei.

Nothing outright against him. Just seems kinda inactive and I'm tired and so I wanna lynch someone soon. But if you have a better suggestion I'll go with that. Too tired to think up reasons anymore. Tiring depressing day.

[M] Elize
06-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Well people, I've got to go away and fight some massive battles by mashing the attack button for a few hours. I may or may not be back by the end of the day... Hopefully I will but I won't get my hopes up. I wish I could provide a solid vote but alas I'm at a total loss for now. For being so late in the game there hasn't exactly been a surplus amount of information against anyone left...
I guess I'll settle for Zhang Fei for now :l
##vote: [M] Zhang Fei
I may change this if I DO get back but that's unlikely, carry on.

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Isn't there only like 3 minutes left in the day? Where's the mod?

Seems like Zhang Fei won't be around to defend himself. And I haven't got a proper vote count in my head, but I'm pretty Lu Meng's double vote has him well in front.

It won't be worth anything now but
##Vote: Huang Gai
Reasoning: Zhang Fei's been inactive inactive, Huang's been inactive a lot, but around just enough to claim he's contributing. Not a solid reason, I know. Apologies all.

[M] Gaius
06-24-2011, 01:29 AM
pretty sure, I mean.

Though I certainly wouldn't mind being "pretty Lu Meng"

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Well, since others had come out flashing their roles like it meant nothing, my role is nothing special, as I'm just a plain ol' peasant. (...of Justice.) No point in hiding it any longer, but it's no use going after me. I will do my best to help town scourange this place of scum though!

Now, I'm gonna take a look at our remaining players and determine out of everyone, who we should start considering at scum.

Out of the list on the first post, which also needs to be updated, btw. It appears that we have at least four confirmed roles (or at least innocent as we know so far.).

Confirmed
[M] Cao Cao - Confirmed Governor
[M] Guan Yu - Confirmed Cop (Naive, or something smurfed up because of our hose.)
[M] Xiahou Dun - Innocent reading. Some protection role who
[M] Sima Yi - Innocent reading.

Now for everyone else. Here's who I feel are safe.

Safe (to my knowledge)
[M] Ma Chao - obviously. I can't yet confirm my peasant role, but I will tell you that if Guan investigates me, I will get an innocent reading.
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Lu Meng
[M] Sun Shang Xiang - considering her player has a baby, I don't think she's scum, or I might have heard something from her by accident at #eoff about something relating to mafia. Though I doubt it.
[M] Zhang Jiao

And the following, I find are questionable.

Questionable
[M] Yue Ying - En primer lugar se escribe en espaρol. .hsinapS ni gnikaeps nehT Now she's typing normally. I don't know what to really think about the role she was given. I do find it a little bit weird, and she has been aligning herself with town, perhaps to make us feel comfortable around her? I don't know really.
[M] Sun Ce
[M] Huang Gai - Too inactive, at least today I haven't seen him post.
[M] Zhang Fei - Hasn't posted today either, but I do remember seeing him blasting us for trying to lynch our "Jester" during that fiasco.

This is just my thoughts so far, so take it as it is. :monster:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-24-2011, 01:33 AM
Whoa, a lot has been posted while I was preparing my post! I guess you guys are free to dig into what I had to say.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Ma Chao;2996366']Well, since others had come out flashing their roles like it meant nothing, my role is nothing special, as I'm just a plain ol' peasant. (...of Justice.) No point in hiding it any longer, but it's no use going after me. I will do my best to help town scourange this place of scum though!

Now, I'm gonna take a look at our remaining players and determine out of everyone, who we should start considering at scum.

Out of the list on the first post, which also needs to be updated, btw. It appears that we have at least four confirmed roles (or at least innocent as we know so far.).

Confirmed
[M] Cao Cao - Confirmed Governor
[M] Guan Yu - Confirmed Cop (Naive, or something smurfed up because of our hose.)
[M] Xiahou Dun - Innocent reading. Some protection role who
[M] Sima Yi - Innocent reading.

Now for everyone else. Here's who I feel are safe.

Safe (to my knowledge)
[M] Ma Chao - obviously. I can't yet confirm my peasant role, but I will tell you that if Guan investigates me, I will get an innocent reading.
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Lu Meng
[M] Sun Shang Xiang - considering her player has a baby, I don't think she's scum, or I might have heard something from her by accident at #eoff about something relating to mafia. Though I doubt it.
[M] Zhang Jiao

And the following, I find are questionable.

Questionable
[M] Yue Ying - En primer lugar se escribe en espaρol. .hsinapS ni gnikaeps nehT Now she's typing normally. I don't know what to really think about the role she was given. I do find it a little bit weird, and she has been aligning herself with town, perhaps to make us feel comfortable around her? I don't know really.
[M] Sun Ce
[M] Huang Gai - Too inactive, at least today I haven't seen him post.
[M] Zhang Fei - Hasn't posted today either, but I do remember seeing him blasting us for trying to lynch our "Jester" during that fiasco.

This is just my thoughts so far, so take it as it is. :monster:

Does my double vote not confirm me as townie. Since the general role is called "Double Voting Townie".

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Oh, in any case, I'll place my vote on Zhang Fei, for this lovely post which he made to perhaps stop us from lynching Zhou Yun. This was also his last post made, and hasn't post since then.

Zhang Fei;2995118']Are you guys insane? When you lynch a Jester they WIN. That's the definition of a Jester. They don't simply die and the game continues to see who really wins because the town/mafia are more important or something, the Jester wins. In past games, if an independent party such as the lyncher or some other weird thing wins early on in the game, the game sometimes continued for second place. As in not first.

##Vote: Zhang Fei

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Zhang fei, I apologize if you end up appearing tonight to defend yourself because I won't be here. To the rest of you, good night and good luck.

[M] Mom – Host
06-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Zhang Jiao;2996280']Is Jiro at fault here then? Ha ha ha.

Due to the fact that everything occurs while I am asleep, I have actually done nothing this game. I have not had anything to do with night actions whatsoever, much to my embarrassment. I had hoped to actually be of use.

I am not above destroying you to get some exercise though, Zhang Jiao. Be warned!

J

[M] Helo
06-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Well while you're here can you do us a favour and confirm that HC sent me the wrong information? The PM he sent me to tell me that was titled something like "you're gonna kill me" xD also had his proposition that he would confirm this in the thread, either that or his next one

[M] Mom – Host
06-24-2011, 02:47 AM
I can confirm that Guan Yu received incorrect information.

Handling night actions can be confusing, so I would appreciate if you all rolled with the punches.

In addition, I believe the day is up. Bear with me while I give you a vote count and flavour.

J

[M] Mom – Host
06-24-2011, 02:58 AM
Final Vote Count

[M] Guan Yu (0) - Sun Shang Xiang, Meng Huo, Zhang Jiao
[M] Xiahou Dun (1) - Guan Yu, Sima Yi, Sun Ce, Ma Chao
[M] Zhang Fei (6) - Zhang Jiao, Xiahou Dun, Sima Yi, Lu Meng, Meng Huo, Ma Chao
[M] Sima Yi (1) - Zhang Jiao
[M] Huang Gai (1) - Yue Ying

[M] Mom – Host
06-24-2011, 03:08 AM
Zhang Fei was meditating by the pond. The fish watched as a shadow stalked up behind him and lopped off his head. The blood killed the fish. Tough luck, huh?

Zhang Fei was Mr Yang played by Jessweeee♪!

Zhang Jiao decided to take a moonlit stroll. As he passed by a pond, he saw the slumped body of Mr Yang and a discarded blade.

"Ah, well, I guess that's like it, then, huh," he said as he committed seppuku.

Zhang Jiao was Mr Yin played by Genius Lynx!

Night begins now. Send in your actions quick smart please :jess:

[M] Mom – Host
06-24-2011, 05:24 AM
Oops, Jiro forgot something!

DING DING DING
Yue Ying, you have won! you may now leave the town and pursue your ultimate destiny!
Yue Ying was the crazy peasant yellow turban played beautifully (especially considering yue ying is zhuge liang's wife) by Mo Nercy, go on you sad apple, take a bow!

[M] Mom – Host
06-25-2011, 04:22 AM
THE DAY NOBODY DIED

Strangely enough, no one died last night. Day 5 has begun

[M] Elize
06-25-2011, 04:31 AM
...That's... weird.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 04:36 AM
This game keeps getting stranger by the minute. As wonderful as it is that no one died last night, the question remains, why the hell didn't anyone die last night? Is there a doctor in the house anyone? I am pretty clueless about who to suspect, especially since nothing is what it seems to be. :O_O:

[M] Elize
06-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Well yesterday WAS a mental clustersmurf, while that isn't anything new on this game it doesn't help matters at all.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-25-2011, 04:47 AM
I theorize that mafia must have targeted our cop, and the doctor, whoever that may be, have decided to protect him that night. So if that had happened, then no one died because of it. However, the way this game has been played, I don't know if that's what really happened. This game is too messed up for my brain to compute.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 04:55 AM
Tell me about it :|

[M] Elize
06-25-2011, 05:03 AM
I assume another slow start, and I'm probably going to be going to bed earlier than usual (in 2hours) so I will probably miss out on a lot of the game.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Sun Ce;2996723']This game keeps getting stranger by the minute. As wonderful as it is that no one died last night, the question remains, why the hell didn't anyone die last night? Is there a doctor in the house anyone? I am pretty clueless about who to suspect, especially since nothing is what it seems to be. :O_O:

I'm not a doctor but I do make men feel good after a visit ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-25-2011, 06:06 AM
I love how the game starts just as I'm going to bed... With the way this game has been up until now, all we can do is go after someone who has not been confirmed Good.

[M] Anise
06-25-2011, 07:07 AM
omg nobody died!! :eek: and yue ying was a crazy turban peasant guy! i guess thats why he acted crazy! things r getting really wierd!!

sun shang i agree with you! and i love your avatar too :kiss: it is late and no one will come out and play. :(

but now do we find the bad guyz. i don't know about u but i'd like to know who the cop man visited! mostly because he's a cutie. :love:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Yes, I would like to here from Guan Yi as well. Who did you investigate Guan, and what have you learned?

[M] Anise
06-25-2011, 08:23 AM
hi sun ce!! wow both the suns are out its like i'm on star wars. :lol:

who do you think is a killer sun ce? we cant hide behind guan 4ever. if he doesnt show then we gots to pick someone! :redface:

i dont know about u but i dont like that ma chao. he posts some little things then goes back to hide again. i dun like it!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Hmmm, like you said Ma Chao doesn't say much to go on. The other night when I had tied up the vote count to force the day to be extended to give me time to investigate (I had missed most of the day because of sleep and work) Ying Yue voted for Jiang We and gave him a majority vote which ended in the lynching of a innocent Peasant, I was very suspicious of her. I don't know what a Yellow Turban Peasant is but I guess its not Mafia since it wasn't red. At the same time my little sister Sun Shang Xiang posted and I asked her to vote and retie it up but she did not reply until after the day ended. Now, I understand real life pulls you away from internet games, however, I never understood why she didn't take the initiative to tie the votes up again so the search for scum could continue. She acts innocent but is she?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Is anyone else not surprised? :D

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 10:06 AM
The way this game is going, Xiahou Dun, nothing should be surprising nothing makes much sense.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Oh about last day...
Yue Ying won probably because she completed all her taks. At day 1/0 she had to get us to speak spanish (i don't remember anyone doing so though, i did say "non parlo espagnol" but that's not spanish lol), then it was in spoilers (we did that), and backwards (we also did). I think that explains it.
The Zhangs were related but knew nothing. Poor Jiao even voted for Fei xD

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 10:21 AM
However, none of that helps us root out the remaining scumbags. I am very tired, it's way late here and I can barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully, everyone will be able to help me solve this mystery.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Er, please insert this line: ...come post their insight and... between the words to and help :eep:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Sun Ce;2996771']Hmmm, like you said Ma Chao doesn't say much to go on. The other night when I had tied up the vote count to force the day to be extended to give me time to investigate (I had missed most of the day because of sleep and work) Ying Yue voted for Jiang We and gave him a majority vote which ended in the lynching of a innocent Peasant, I was very suspicious of her. I don't know what a Yellow Turban Peasant is but I guess its not Mafia since it wasn't red. At the same time my little sister Sun Shang Xiang posted and I asked her to vote and retie it up but she did not reply until after the day ended. Now, I understand real life pulls you away from internet games, however, I never understood why she didn't take the initiative to tie the votes up again so the search for scum could continue. She acts innocent but is she?

Well Big Brother, yes I was away and if you don't remember, the host actually commented saying to please not tie it up.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Also I went to bed last night expecting to wake up to 20 pages to have to read through... I come back, an it's like 10 posts if that. xD

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 03:55 PM
It's Saturday what did you expect? :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, I just want to apologise for not being very active this game, especially yesterday where I didn't post at all. Real life stuff just got in the way, but I'm here now, so hopefully I can help sniff out some scum. I'm just going to give the thread a quick read over and then get back with my thoughts.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Ok guys lets stir this up. Lets get some posting going. Huang Gai, defend yourself for no reason!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-25-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm not scum.

(That what you were looking for?)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 08:21 PM
So nobody will play huh? -.-

Lemme present this theory then :
The people who voted for me are damn suspicious. Why? Because...think about it. You're mafia, and suddenly a non mafian is declared guilty...What do you do? Vote him of course! :jess: It's true that you all unvoted afterwards but that's normal because you would be questioned otherwise. So the mafia are people who voted for me :

Guan Yu - He's the good guy so not him.
Sima Yi - He turned innocent but you never know.
Sun Ce - He's the only one who didn't take back his vote. Though that can be explained.
Ma Chao - Could be
Meng Huo - Could be

Sunshine and Lu took it easy and didn't do anything. That can mean nothing or everything. But they're less suspicious than the rest.
And Huang Gai didn't show up at all so...

In the end it's either Sun Ce, Ma Chao or Meng Huo. It has to be at least one of you.
But which one? :\

-TTYL I have to study philosophy (smurf you Kant!)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-25-2011, 10:17 PM
So you want to point your finger in my direction Xiahou Dun? Well, I've got a theory of my own:

Guan Yu;2996276']I think pretty much I can only be a cop who has just picked townies repeatedly and been given wrong results by Zhuge or a Naive cop and will only get innocent, unless there is some other kind of cop that I could be. Random cop or whatever is? IDK.

Even Guan Yu has pretty much admitted he is more than likely a Naive Cop which would mean that he would only get innocent no matter who he investigates.

Zhuge Liang;2996412']I can confirm that Guan Yu received incorrect information.

Handling night actions can be confusing, so I would appreciate if you all rolled with the punches.

Zhuge Lang only confirmed that Guan Yu was given incorrect information. If Guan Yu's role is "Naive Cop" and he was originally told that you were guilty, that information would be incorrect for his role. I think everyone jumped to the conclusion that this post confirmed you as innocent much to quickly.

This game is really off the hook, and nothing is what it seems, and you seem to be innocent but is it a reality? I really don't think you are, and to prove it:

##Vote Xiahou Dun

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 10:54 PM
So you don't think my reasoning stands? I think it stands pretty good.

And I do not believe that he is Naive. He simply chose 3 innocent people to investigate. The fact that Zhuge sent him a guilty report is proof of that, because you can't send a guilty result to a Naive. He corrected it very late (not like the first time), and why is that? Because this time he had mixed up the investigations. He probably took me for someone else, hence the fact why he said that he had broken the game.

And I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just stating a possibility. But given your reaction I believe it's quite a possible possibility.

I'm really tired of trying to prove my innocence. What else do you want me to do? Show you my PM? I can't do that :p.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Also we can be 100% sure that the mafia targeted Guan. The doctor obviously protected him. Now think, would the mafia have targeted a Naive cop?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I don't think we have a Naive cop either. If we did, it would mean we might have an extra cop around, and I don't think that's a possibility. So I'm inclined to believe Guan's results so far. Yesterday he said that he would investigate me, and I said in response that he would get innocent because of my role as peasant. I do hope that he confirms my innocence.

So if he does confirm it, that would mean we have five confirmed innocents alive, or six if Yue Ying is still around. I don't know if winning means she's allowed to stop playing. Also, Sun Ce is one of the few people remaining that I found questionable, meaning that he could be scum.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 12:23 AM
I hope I'm not looking too much into this, but I do find this quote a bit strange that I thought I should bring it up to hear what SSX has to say.

Sun Shang Xiang;2996747']
Sun Ce;2996723']This game keeps getting stranger by the minute. As wonderful as it is that no one died last night, the question remains, why the hell didn't anyone die last night? Is there a doctor in the house anyone? I am pretty clueless about who to suspect, especially since nothing is what it seems to be. :O_O:

I'm not a doctor but I do make men feel good after a visit ;)

Would that make you a Prostitute then?

[M] Anise
06-26-2011, 01:52 AM
sorry i havent been in this thread everyone. as a mom i have to look after my babies u know. ;)

ma chao thats an interesting accusation. r u saying that sun shang may be sleeping with the enemy? :jokey:

[M] Anise
06-26-2011, 01:55 AM
xiahou dun i remember u saying ur ability can protect people. did u protect some1 in the night? we got really lucky and im really happy all my friends are still here!! :kiss:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 02:00 AM
I don't think he protected anyone last night, or else he'd be a goner. Remember what he also said about his role?

Xiahou Dun;2995997']Too bad Guan Yu. I'm the 8th guard. I can protect someone at night at the cost of directing the attack at myself. Pretty useless role if you ask me. I haven't protected anyone cause of the risk. Useless role is useless.

Also, what is up with your typing, Sima Yi? :colbert:

[M] Anise
06-26-2011, 02:05 AM
thank u ma chao for ur reminder. how silly of me to forget sumthing like that. but id like to hear if he used his power neway because it may be helpful. dont u agree?

y dont u like my typing ma chao? r u trying to make me mad? :mad2: did u see that question i asked u?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Sorry I wasn't around today guys. I was also taking care of babies................baby cattle I mean. Now I have to agree with Ma Chao, as I find Sun Ce a rather suspicious character. And voting for an already confirmed townie, are you suicidal? You must be so I have no problem in helping you get there.

##Vote: [M] Sun Ce

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-26-2011, 03:12 AM
Xiahou Dun;2997347']Also we can be 100% sure that the mafia targeted Guan. The doctor obviously protected him. Now think, would the mafia have targeted a Naive cop?

Why would the mafia necessarily have gone after Guan? They could have easily gone after Cao Cao or Lu Meng. My personal opinion is that the mafia targeted Lu Meng, he is the one player that is the most dangerous to them with his 2 vote power.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Lu Meng is just as dangeous to town as well if the mafia plays their cards right with him, but that is true he would be a danger to mafia if he cast both his votes on one of them. However, I don't think he was targeted, but we don't even know for sure.

[M] Elize
06-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Okay I'm back from my ciddie distraction. I have a few things to say before I disappear for a while again.
1) I'm exhausted so I probably won't post for the remained of (my) day, it 9:30pm where I live so this is indeed strange. I will probably pass out by 12 but I certainly do not have my head working enough to continue mafia which I apologize
2) I will be gone for the most of tomorrow due to me having plans with some friends. This will probably last for 6-8hours and don't expect me to post during that time because I won't be around to do so.
3)There doesn't seem to be much happening at the moment but regardless I may as well catch the crap up -sigh-

[M] Anise
06-26-2011, 04:37 AM
i dont like the way ma chao talk about the way i post. :mad: he also dun answer my questions. :mad2:

##vote: ma chao

lu meng i c ur vote is on sun ce and that is good becuz sun ce is on my short list of ppl i dont trust along with ma chao. and that means sun ce has 2 votes cuz of ur role right? what is the name of it?

[M] Mom – Host
06-26-2011, 04:42 AM
really not even one page of new posts in an entire shift. you have like and hour or something left. Jiro can handle this one.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 04:45 AM
I never said I didn't like the way your typing. It's just different from how you typed yesterday, that's all. Also, I didn't notice your question earlier, so I'll go answer that.

Sima Yi;2997504']ma chao thats an interesting accusation. r u saying that sun shang may be sleeping with the enemy? :jokey:

She did say that she makes men feel good after feeling them, so it's possible that she may have slept with someone last night, and if she's a Prostitute, she may have roleblocked someone.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Zhuge Liang;2997624']really not even one page of new posts in an entire shift. you have like and hour or something left. Jiro can handle this one.

wth, even with the Ciddies distractions?! You're not giving us time man! :mad2:

[M] Mom – Host
06-26-2011, 04:58 AM
fine, but the 72 hour gap begins tonight, you have until jiro closes it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
06-26-2011, 05:39 AM
OK. Too busy with the Ciddies to play Mafia, but before I go to bed, I have an idea:

Let's all vote for ourselves and see what happens?

[M] Mom – Host
06-26-2011, 06:33 AM
If you do that, then I will close the thread and never reopen it.

Jiro
06-26-2011, 06:43 AM
You guys have got an extension of three hours due to Extreme Wheelies. Also, the Ciddies.

EDIT: Holy crap Zhuge Liang is back! :o

Hollycat
06-26-2011, 06:52 AM
.... you worry me Jiro, you really do.

Jiro
06-26-2011, 07:01 AM
I worry me too sometimes. Don't worry though, I've got everything covered on this end :aimsun: Post it notes everywhere tell me what all these buttons do. Except the big red one *pokes*

Del Murder
06-26-2011, 07:05 AM
*town blows up* *game ends*

Hollycat
06-26-2011, 07:07 AM
actually he just turned on my blender.

Jiro
06-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Milkshakes for everyone!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-26-2011, 09:05 AM
I was well aware that posting my convictions here concerning Xiahou Dun would indeed bring the threat of the lynch upon me, however I felt the good far outweighed the risk and I am here to once again make my stand. From the beginning Xiahou Dun has come across as scummy to me because I couldn't understand his reasoning that he would not use the power of his role to save the town, I mean we are here to make sure the town wins, aren't we? Not only that, our hosts originally told Guan Yu he was guilty, how can he make such a dreadful mistake? Well, there are a couple of reason how, one is that Guan Yu is a naive cop (like I presented earlier) and that Zhuge Liang just messed up and gave a normal reading before he realized that he should have given him and innocent reading. However, there is another reason that I am sure no one has thought of and I am going to present it to you now. There is a mafia role called the Usurper whose primary goal is to eliminate the Godfather and take his place. So, yes Xiahou Dun, I believe you could very easily throw Lei Bui under the bus and take his place. The Godfather always gets an innocent reading but being a rookie at hosting Zhuge Liang could have easily forgotten that your new role in the Mafia also comes with the protections of the Godfather. So either way I find you to be guilty. I stand convinced of it. I reiterate that the hosts never confirmed you innocent; they only said Guan Yu had received misinformation.

I know this is an unpopular thing for me to do, but we can't always do what everybody else is doing, sometimes we must stand by what we feel to be right. I only ask for one thing if you do lynch me; when you see that I am just a lowly peasant trying to make sense of the actions of those around me, that you look into what I have stated here and you seriously weigh it for what its worth. Unlike Xiahou Dun I am willing to die to protect others.

Edited to remove crazy coding bullshit. Post has remained the same - J