PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-26-2011, 09:12 AM
:/ when one makes a grand statement speaking up for themselves this tit should not happen!

*Sighs*

I will try again:

I was well aware that posting my convictions here concerning Xiahou Dun would indeed bring the threat of the lynch upon me, however I felt the good far outweighed the risk and I am here to once again make my stand. From the beginning Xiahou Dun has come across as scummy to me because I couldn't understand his reasoning that he would not use the power of his role to save the town, I mean we are here to make sure the town wins, aren't we? Not only that, our hosts originally told Guan Yu he was guilty, how can he make such a dreadful mistake? Well, there are a couple of reason how, one is that Guan Yu is a naive cop (like I presented earlier) and that Zhuge Liang just messed up and gave a normal reading before he realized that he should have given him and innocent reading. However, there is another reason that I am sure no one has thought of and I am going to present it to you now. There is a mafia role called the Usurper whose primary goal is to eliminate the Godfather and take his place. So, yes Xiahou Dun, I believe you could very easily throw Lei Bui under the bus and take his place. The Godfather always gets an innocent reading but being a rookie at hosting Zhuge Liang could have easily forgotten that your new role in the Mafia also comes with the protections of the Godfather. So either way I find you to be guilty. I stand convinced of it. I reiterate that the hosts never confirmed you innocent; they only said Guan Yu had received misinformation.

I know this is an unpopular thing for me to do, but we can't always do what everybody else is doing, sometimes we must stand by what we feel to be right. I only ask for one thing if you do lynch me; when you see that I am just a lowly peasant trying to make sense of the actions of those around me, that you look into what I have stated here and you seriously weigh it for what its worth. Unlike Xiahou Dun I am willing to die to protect others.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Ah, I've had it with you! You did not take back your vote yesterday, you're dissing Guan's investigations when yesterday you obviously blindly believed it, and what you actually think I'm scummy because of my role (i already gave you my reason's about that, stop clinging on it!)? If you think I'm being truthful about my role then why vote me? I'm a town role, your job is to find mafia. You smell scum to me. (You're obviously trying to start shit on me again seeing how I exposed you) Nobody was trying to incriminate you though. I wonder why you took it so personally when i clearly stated that you are on the same level as Ma Chao and Meng Huo.

Also seeing how you're not considering's Guan's other investigation adds even more to your shame. That turned guilty at first too right? ;) And that was probably Cao Cao (guess what : he's really innocent)

##Vote : Sun Ce

I would like Zhuge Liang to clear this once and for all because it's really been pissing me off.

[M] Mom – Host
06-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Alright, day is over, let me bring you some flavour!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
WHAT?

[M] Mom – Host
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Final Vote Count

[M] Xiahou Dun (1) - Sun Ce
[M] Sun Ce (3) - Lu Meng, Xiahou Dun
[M] Ma Chao (1) - Sima Yi

Sun Ce was admiring his chiseled features in the mirror when the knock came at the door.

"Time for your speech sir."

Sun Ce took the stage and delivered his speech. Then they hung him from the gallows.

Sun Ce was a Yellow Turban Member, formerly a Peasant played by Jentleness. Excellent work Jen!

The night phase begins now.

[M] Mom – Host
06-27-2011, 02:16 AM
Sun Shang Xiang was annoyed that her family didn't like her fighting on the battlefield.

"Fine," she said, "I'll become a slut!"

Sure that's a logical next step :greenie: But then the mafia came along and killed her. Too bad, Sunshine.

[M] Sun Shang Xiang was a Manipulative Concubine played by the Fresh Prince of Mel Air.

Day begins now. With only 8 players left, it takes 5 for a majority lynch.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 03:02 AM
Ha! I knew something was up with SSX and her sluttiness. xD

Anyway, Looks like there's eight of us now, and quite a few of us are safe, and then there are those few that around. Guan Yu is clearly a cop, so that rules him out as scum. His investigations of Sima Yi, Cao Cao, and Xiahou Dun were found innocent, so we can safely rule them out as scum. If we find out that I've been found innocent by Guan, as he promised he would investigate me, which I hope is the case, we can also rule me out as scum. That leaves us with three remaining players.

[M] Lu Meng
[M] Huang Gai
[M] Meng Huo

Now let's also remember that Lu Meng is a double voter, so he's somewhat of a trick. So I think we need to be careful who we decide to get rid of first. I'm going to suggest Huang Gai. What do you all think?

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:04 AM
TRANSMITTING DATA....

ONE SECOND...

PROJECT "Mimic" STATUS: SUCCESS

ENCRYPTION OVERRIDE

EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED

BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR FINAL PHASE

PREPARE FOR HIM

HE IS THE ONE

AND HE IS COMING

T-MINUS 36 MINUTES.
WHAT DO YOU DO
WHEN THE WALLS COME FALLING DOWN?
:confused:

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Well hello friends, looks like your in a bind. But don't worry, your old buddy the Gipper is here to save the town once again.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h0WrJVqXB-Q/Tfe8-4WsxpI/AAAAAAAAAl0/kE_gCiRXd3Y/s1600/Ronald_Reagan.jpg

Now, yesterday saw the death of Sun Ce, the former peasant turned Yellow Turban. Based on the color and the role change, I have to assume this means cult. Yue Ying also had this word in his name but at the time I thought nothing of it because he had a weird role with a weird win condition so who the hell cares. The point is, Yue Ying may have been a second cult member. Or maybe they were alligned with everyone and something, but again it doesn't really matter.

What does matter is this: if there is a cult it really means none of us are cleared. Anyone could have been recruited at any time, and none of our previous posts would prove anything. In the past when their were cults, power roles were unrecruitable, so Cao Cao, Guan Yu, and Xiahou Dun should be ok, assuming they are telling the truth with their roles (though I don't doubt Cao Cao or Guan Yu).

BUT Sun Ce voted for Xiahou Dun so he probably isn't cult. Also Lu Meng basically took out Sun so they probably aren't cult either.

That doesn't mean of course that they aren't mafia.

Did I mention that I really hate cults? Seriously, it makes NONE of their posts in the past worth analyzing. Alliance changing roles in mafia suck and I'm pretty annoyed to find out they are in this game, though not really surprised.

Cult aside, we still have a killer to find, and that's what I'm going to focus on finding for now.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:42 AM
Ma Chao;2997982']Ha! I knew something was up with SSX and her sluttiness. xD

Anyway, Looks like there's eight of us now, and quite a few of us are safe, and then there are those few that around. Guan Yu is clearly a cop, so that rules him out as scum. His investigations of Sima Yi, Cao Cao, and Xiahou Dun were found innocent, so we can safely rule them out as scum. If we find out that I've been found innocent by Guan, as he promised he would investigate me, which I hope is the case, we can also rule me out as scum. That leaves us with three remaining players.

[M] Lu Meng
[M] Huang Gai
[M] Meng Huo

Now let's also remember that Lu Meng is a double voter, so he's somewhat of a trick. So I think we need to be careful who we decide to get rid of first. I'm going to suggest Huang Gai. What do you all think?
I have to admit, Ma Chao, I've been pretty suspicious of you. I've ran the numbers of the votes and who posted when and it just didn't add up with you. But yesterday you seemed pretty active and on a day like that with no posts you would expect the mafia to just lie back and enjoy it.

You are also making sense right now and in this game that goes a long way.

Huang Gui has been barely active, so the problem is we don't have much to work with. But at least it won't take much time to analyze his posts and I'll do so now.

Lu Meng is someone I've been thinking about. I always thought his double vote power made him town. But what if he's a double voting mafia? When asked about his role he called it 'Double Voting Townie'. Townie. Not Peasant. I tried to get the name out of him yesterday but time ran out. A double voting mafia would be a pretty broken role but we can't rule anything out in this crazy game.

As for Meng Huo, I put him at the bottom of that list only because his Day 1 actions didn't indicate that he was in league with Liu. But that could have been a clever ploy (which I guess worked).

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 05:04 AM
Huang Gai;2993491']So, having read through the read, my most immediate suspicion falls onto Liu Bei for his Rock spamming. He says it is something that he has been assigned to do, but we have no proof of that and it was very vague, not to mention all it's doing is distracting the town from finding the Mafia. At this point in time, my vote goes on Liu Bei.

##Vote: [M] Liu Bei
This was the fourth vote for Liu, putting him in the majority. For some reason I don't see a mafia doing this (especially a less active one).

Huang Gai;2994821']Well a crapton of stuff has happened, but I've got to say, Zhao Yun has me convinced.

##Vote: [M] Cao Cao

Haha, just kidding, I'm not a moron. Honestly.
##Unvote: [M] Cao Cao
##Vote: [M] Zhao Yun
This was one of the last votes for Zhao when his goose was already cooked. One thing to note is that there was confusion at this point whether he was a Jester or not but Huang didn't seem to care. Perhaps he already knew the answer? Later:

Huang Gai;2995028']##Unvote: Zhao Yun

Yeah, I don't like what has been happening with this. I know it'll make me look scummy if he does indeed flip Mafia now, but something just seems off about all of this.
Predicting the future and people's reaction to it?

To me, these results are inconclusive. If he's mafia he's playing his cards right, and he's playing the inactive angle brilliantly. He definitely needs to post more.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 06:13 AM
God dammit people, I'm not going to sit here and talk to myself. Hopefully this is just the weekend and you freaks will be back tomorrow. I'm holding up on more analysis until then.

Guan Yu, please sign on and tell us your investigations because we're running out of players and time.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Huang Gai is currently my top suspect. Yes, he has been rather quiet this entire game. Of the remaining eight players, he has the lowest number of posts. That means either he's pretty busy during the daytime, but quite active during the night. And it's might be too late to start looking at his posts, but not taking any active part in helping town finding the bad guys, I say he's worth getting rid of.

##Vote: Huang Gai

And Sima Yi, it's okay that you still feel suspicious about me, and I won't lie, but I don't particularly like it and it has me feeling a little suspicious of you as well, but it's purely mutual at the moment. We'll wait until we here from Guan about any investigation he's done last night.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi@ Meng Huo's replacement here. How ya doing?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 10:28 AM
It's could be that there's only one mafia left (given Guan's innocent only investigations), so that means that that mafian has to lay low and not draw unnecessary suspicion on himself. Which is what Huang is doing, but I dunno :S

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 10:37 AM
I don't know whether whether Huang will show up to defend himself or not, and if he does, he has some splaining to do. He can't stay quiet this long without going unnoticed, and it's time we rat him out for it.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 12:28 PM
As I already said, I am a double voting townie ROLE. Its called "Influential Commoner". And I said this about 15 pages back. I'm not going looking for the exact post. Zhen Ji asked me so I told her.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 12:36 PM
That was @Sima Yi.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Lu Meng;2995763']
Sun Shang Xiang;2995761']Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?

Double Voting townie role. I'm the "Influential Commoner".

After 30 minutes of trawling here was what I originally poster although it was to Sun Shang Xiang not Zhen Ji as I thought.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Either way it's Huang Gai for now.

##Vote : Huang Gai

And please a time update. We don't want this to end like yesterday :p.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm not going to vote for Huang until he gets a chance to tell his side and defend himself.

Jiro
06-27-2011, 02:28 PM
12 hours left, though I might be a tiny bit (half hour) late on the day end.

I'm sure you can all manage a vote count for now. Keep it updated and it's less work, yeah? :p

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Lu Meng;2998099']
Lu Meng;2995763']
Sun Shang Xiang;2995761']Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?

Double Voting townie role. I'm the "Influential Commoner".

After 30 minutes of trawling here was what I originally poster although it was to Sun Shang Xiang not Zhen Ji as I thought.
Ah, I remember that now. Thanks!

Ma Chao;2998048']And Sima Yi, it's okay that you still feel suspicious about me, and I won't lie, but I don't particularly like it and it has me feeling a little suspicious of you as well, but it's purely mutual at the moment. We'll wait until we here from Guan about any investigation he's done last night.
First you say I'm 'cleared' because of the cop investigation and now you are a little suspicious of me because I am suspicious of you? You, an unconfirmed role who hasn't really done anything of use for us?

Where's that blasted cop?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Vote count:
2x Huang Gai

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Well it seems the spotlight turns on me. Except there's no real reason for it, aside from I've been inactive, for which there isn't really a defense, except 'I've been busy'. You'll all choose to either accept it, or reject it and lynch me anyway. I haven't done much in game to prove my innocence, aside from placing a vote on Liu Bei who flipped scum, so there isn't much else I can say.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Care to give us any more than that?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Such as?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Is that it? Role claim or something. A statement like that right now could get you lynched. If you are town, try and survive.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't plan on roleclaiming, but if you have any questions aside from that I'll try and answer them.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Who do you suspect, etc. Coming in just to defend yourself doesn't really help us and it may actually hurt you more. If you are town you should not be afraid to die if it helps bring down the mafia. So do that!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Well aside from me, the only two other people that you all seem to think could be scum are Ma Chao and Meng Huo, but personally I think you've all been to hasty in accepting that Xiahou Dun and Sima Yi are innocent, just because Guan Yu investigated them. Maybe I'm just suspicious because Zhuge messed up the results, which it's a possibility that that did honestly happen, but I can't help thinking that one of those two could still be scum.

Definitely safe, is Cao Cao and Guan Yu. Also Lu Meng seems like a safe bet as a town, but I don't think we can instantly rule him out, though I wouldn't be confident enough to place a vote on him.
I think that covers everybody. The one thing I will ask of people is to not majority lynch before you've heard from Guan Yu. Depending on who he's investigated, it could change the game drastically at this point.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
I think that's what we have been waiting for, but Guan seems to have gone missing. So has Cao Cao now that you mention it.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 04:42 PM
There's still time though.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Well I'm not content to just sit here and wait. I guess I'll go through the thread again. Maybe SSX clued us in as to what she did with her role and that may provide a clue. It really didn't help that she died without being able to explain it. I'm assuming Concubine = prostitute = some kind of role blocker, but the 'manipulative' part of it is what gets me.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 05:29 PM
I already checked, but found nothing :S
She even said that she was asleep during the night or something.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Ma Chao - Days 1 and 2

Ma Chao;2993307']##Vote: Liu Bei

Simply for the fact that he tried to make me look bad with that horrible misquote he made at the end of Day 0 that Sun Shang Xiang tried to use earlier today.
Quick vote for Liu Bei for dumb reason. Not really anything since it's Day 1 and they're all dumb reaons, but this could have been planned since:

Ma Chao;2993338']
Liu Bei;2993331']
Ma Chao;2993330']Maybe it was the voices in her head. One could mistake them for little birdies, you know.
And Lu Bu, I'm pretty sure I said that it was his lame attempt at making me look mafia with that misquote.
oh yeah herp derp i'mma blatently misquote you on day 0 so you'll get lynched. :monster:
It didn't really work, so nice try. :monster:
I'll go ahead and remove my vote. I wanna wait for the other players to chime in before casting another vote!
##UnVote: Liu Bei
Making up plots to get him lynched. Waiting for others to drive the discussion instead of driving it himself. Quick unvote for Liu Bei.

Ma Chao;2993832']Tyrannical Chancellor could be this game's version of the Godfather for whatever it's worth. It's possible. :shobon:
Thanks for that information. It was almost as if you had some inside knowledge of what the role was...

Ma Chao;2993895']Of course.

Before anyone grabs this chance, I'm going to put myself on the spot. I'm sure most of you must have noticed that I had removed my vote on the previous day for Liu Bei, who turned out to be a confirmed scum at his lynch. Now, I'm glad no one has questioned it so far, I'm bringing this up so we can start some serious discussion, despite it gunning any suspicion on myself. On my behalf, I want to say that at any time of the day, I really had no idea Liu Bei was scum, nor was I playing along with any scheme he may be scheming if he were doing such a thing with me. Let's see what we can out of this, shall we? :letsgo:
Immediately on the defensive for something no one even brought up (until now). Instead of trying to find mafia he only cares about clearing himself. This was his last post of Day 2 and it was early in that day, so he didn't participate in any of the Cao Cao business. How convienent for him.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm going out for a few hours, but I should be back well before the end of the day, unless a majority lynch occurs before then.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 06:41 PM
WOW I have missed alot haven't I :lol: Would it be possible to get a list from mod of all player accounts still in play? I know it's probably on the first page of this thread but for sake of the point of the game we're at now it would be most helpful

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
[M] Ma Chao
[M] Lu Meng - Double Vote Townie[M] Cao Cao - Emperor [M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Huang Gai
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Sima Yi

I decided not to be lazy. That's how I see the game so far, sorry if I missed any other role claims

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Cao Cao;2998188'][M] Ma Chao
[M] Lu Meng - Double Vote Townie[M] Cao Cao - Emperor
[M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Huang Gai
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Sima Yi

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
And Guan Yu is a Cop too right

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 06:58 PM
And unsurprisingly reading the game thread tells me nothing :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 07:01 PM
I guess I'll be waiting for Guan Yu then......

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 07:52 PM
I share your sentiments on Ma Chao, Sima Yi. He has proven himself to be a suspicious fellow.

So, Ma Chao, protest us your innocence.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I am just a peasant, and there's nothing else I can say about it. Hopefully Guan can back me up with his investigation on me if he has done his homework. I am doing all I can to help town win, which is what we all want. right?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Whoa that means we have 4 peasants? That's five if you count Yue.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Six. ;)

And I get it now. You're the godfather. That's why you keep asking for yourself to be investigated. That's why you're so confident you'll get innocent. That's why you aren't entertaining the possibility that Guan is naive and useless. That's why you 'suggested' Liu Bei was the godfather. So we wouldn't think it was you. Am I getting warm?

##Vote: Ma Chao

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 08:40 PM
No, you're off. But if you still want to entertain the idea, you probably want to think it was me who ochestrated SSX's death? Oh sure, it's all me of course. :rolleyes:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Tyrannical Dictator does sound like a Godfather role in the context of this game though but not withstanding that Ma Chao you would think at this stage if you are innocent & doing all you can to help town then you would'nt be calling for someone else to prove you innocent. You've marked your card my friend.

##Vote: Ma Chao

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Seven. :D Sorry, Ma Chao, but you'll have to do better than that.

There is a very real possibility you are Godfather, and only a Godfather would so vehemntly want to be investigated.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Ma Chao;2998217']No, you're off. But if you still want to entertain the idea, you probably want to think it was me who ochestrated SSX's death? Oh sure, it's all me of course. :rolleyes:
You have a different theory?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Oh, I know who's playing Sima Yi, now! :D

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Seven vanilla's in a game ran by HC, now why do I doubt that :lol:

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Do you honestly think I'd say I was vanilla after six others claimed to be?

I'm not that dumb. :laugh:

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:53 PM
At least, I wouldn't lie about it.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Meng Huo;2998224']Do you honestly think I'd say I was vanilla after six others claimed to be?

I'm not that dumb. :laugh:

No but you never know at this stage in the game ;)

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:54 PM
But come on, honestly I'm not that stupid. xD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Okay, so you all believe I am the godfather? Let's see how you all like me when I flip town after my lynch. So then what? Town becomes one step closer to losing, and that's not what we want.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Well Ma Chao, gonna answer Sima Yi's question?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 08:59 PM
So, Ma Chao, you claim you're innocent. But why would you so vehemntly try to defend yourself with no prior suspicion, why would you so insistently wish to be investiagted (and refuse to believe a cop may be naive)?

You just have such unusual behavior and logic it's hard to bypass.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Ma Chao;2998228']Okay, so you all believe I am the godfather? Let's see how you all like me when I flip town after my lynch. So then what? Town becomes one step closer to losing, and that's not what we want.

Well I believe you're probably just a goon if that helps :lol:

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
We're really not all that close to losing, if you ask me. I bet there's only one mafia, maybe two left, tops.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:02 PM
I mean, there's eight people left, for crying out loud!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Let's not forget about the cult.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:06 PM
[M] Ma Chao - Mafia
[M] Lu Meng - Double Vote Townie
[M] Cao Cao - Emperor
[M] Xiahou Dun - not sure, earlier role claims leaves me uneasy
[M] Guan Yu - Cop
[M] Huang Gai - not sure but didn't seem to care when others were suspicious of him
[M] Meng Huo - probably vanilla
[M] Sima Yi - most likely town but I don't think he's merely vanilla

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:06 PM
The town can still win if the cult's still left.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Oh, and ##Vote: Ma Chao.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Hmm.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Meng Huo;2998240']The town can still win if the cult's still left.

I believe if the cult outlast the mafia they win unless the mod is treating them as a "2nd mafia" type faction & the game will continue until they outnumber town

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Don't they have to to get everyone lynched?

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998243']Hmm.

hmm?

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Meng Huo;2998247']Don't they have to to get everyone lynched?

Literally depends on what the rules to this set up are

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Hmm.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Anyway, let's say that I get lynched today, and I end up town. Seven players remain. Mafia kills another tonight, and oh, I don't know, let's say that a cult member also remains. So, that means there are two scums, one cult, and three town roles.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:13 PM
And the twon can still win.

But there probably isn't two of both left. :I

[M] Dave – Stepdad
That is what is how the next day well turn up.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
I'm evaluating the situation. :p

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Okay, if that's the end result, how would you convince us your town?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes, town can still win if they eliminate the mafia and cult. I believe they can do it if you guys lynch the correct person. That being not me.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:15 PM
How eloquently explained.

So how are you not the correct person?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:16 PM
The cult can't recruit anymore. Most likely. The mod usually allows them to recruit four-three times. Otherwise it becomes too overpowered. We already took 2 cultists out. That means there are only 1-2 left.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:17 PM
If you're innocent then Ma Chao, who amongst us is a dirty scumbag then in your opinion?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:18 PM
There's actually 2 dirty scumbags around you know. 1 mafia 1 cult at least. :p

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:21 PM
@Xiahou Dun What was your role supposed to be again ;)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Don't make me go through that again :G

[M] Elize
Xiahou Dun;2998262']There's actually 2 dirty scumbags around you know. 1 mafia 1 cult at least. :p

Frankly, I don't see why there'd be much more than that.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Well, assuming that everyone assumptions that Meng Huo and I are two of the most suspicious players remaining, it's certainly going to be Meng. He refuses to give the slightest of hint of whatever his role is. So he may be hiding in plain sight as mafia.

[M] Elize
But, what IS your role, Xiahou?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Ma Chao;2998266']Well, assuming that everyone assumptions that Meng Huo and I are two of the most suspicious players remaining, it's certainly going to be Meng. He refuses to give the slightest of hint of whatever his role is. So he may be hiding in plain sight as mafia.

Dude, I just said I was a Peasant. :rolleyes:

That was a really weak attempt to incriminate me. :colbert:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Wait. You're also a peasant? Are you all kidding me? What is this Peasantville?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Yeah.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:27 PM
I wish I was something more useful. :colbert:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998269']Wait. You're also a peasant? Are you all kidding me? What is this Peasantville?

Like I said already 7 potential vanilla type players is unlikely

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Well then one of them is lying.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Okay, so let's go with the idea that Guan is naive then. Besides our confirmed Emperor, Cao Cao, anyone he investigated may be the godfather. So everyone besides Cao Cao and Guan could be our remaining mafia member.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Also when you think that it's unlikely why did you declare Meng to be vanilla then? Wouldn't that be unlikely too?
Considering Yin and Yang vanilla also that makes a grand total of 8 vanillas.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Wh would I say I'm Vanilla after so many Vanillas popped up?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Rather, why would I lie about it?

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Ma Chao isn't vanilla, though. And neither is Huang Gui, I suspect. Otherwise he wouldn't have hidden his role when asked this late in the game.

Ma Chao;2998274']Okay, so let's go with the idea that Guan is naive then. Besides our confirmed Emperor, Cao Cao, anyone he investigated may be the godfather. So everyone besides Cao Cao and Guan could be our remaining mafia member.
What makes you think there's only one? A game this size typically has a 4 man mafia. Unless you already know, of course. :greenie:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Let's take a look at who's dead. Two red players, meaning two mafia are already dead. There's likely two mafia players left, and the godfather could be one of them. Of course, I don't really know at all. :greenie:

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:00 PM
And that means...?

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:08 PM
I love what Ma Chao is doing I really do :lol: Making himself look very guilty to the degree where we think "wow no guilty person would be this obvious". Really dude give it up :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Ok so this is the most amount of posts in a while. Why is there a bandwagon for Ma Chao now?

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:13 PM
Lu Meng;2998291']Ok so this is the most amount of posts in a while. Why is there a bandwagon for Ma Chao now?

Go back & read the posts, & talk of bandwagons at this point helps nobody

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Just an observation. But I do concede that Ma chao's defense is a little flimsy and the claim of 7 peasants is outrageous. We need to dissect this carefully.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:18 PM
You know it just came to me know who is likely to be the last cult member, assuming there is one left, it's maybe Lu Meng! Think about it who better for the cult to recruit then a townie with 2 votes. It's been a known fact from very earlier on in the game what his role was too.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 10:18 PM
But take Ma Chao out it still leaves 7 peasants. I think both are lying.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 10:19 PM
So was yours Cao. And you can prevent lynches at that :p.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:20 PM
If we lynch Ma Chao, we can tell if he's lying. :bigsmile:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998299']So was yours Cao. And you can prevent lynches at that :p.

Why is there a lynch here I should prevent :lol:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm back. Just give me a sec to read through the posts that I've missed.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Meng Huo;2998300']If we lynch Ma Chao, we can tell if he's lying. :bigsmile:

This is the most incriminating thing I've seen in a while :lol:

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Mine, if it happens. :D

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Cao Cao;2998297']You know it just came to me know who is likely to be the last cult member, assuming there is one left, it's maybe Lu Meng! Think about it who better for the cult to recruit then a townie with 2 votes. It's been a known fact from very earlier on in the game what his role was too.
I won't lie, the thought came to me to. I wanted to focus the day on mafia, though, and since I think we caught him let's talk about cult.

Lu Meng was certainly one of the first that I thought might be recruited, but he wasn't the first. Want to guess who the first was, Cao Cao? I'll give you a hint. He was the first confirmed town in this game and probably would not get a single vote from that point on. ;)

Interesting that you immediately pointed the finger at Lu Meng as soon as he shows up!

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Cao Cao;2998303']
Meng Huo;2998300']If we lynch Ma Chao, we can tell if he's lying. :bigsmile:

This is the most incriminating thing I've seen in a while :lol:
Well, that's pretty obvious, isn't it?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Cao Cao;2998297']You know it just came to me know who is likely to be the last cult member, assuming there is one left, it's maybe Lu Meng! Think about it who better for the cult to recruit then a townie with 2 votes. It's been a known fact from very earlier on in the game what his role was too.

Yes, that why I almost single handedly voted off the last cult member. :colbert:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm glad to see you're still as suspicious of me as ever Sima Yi :lol: I'll admit casting doubt on Lu Meng when he showed up looks bad but when the thought of him being cult came to me I just had to share with town whether or not I would look guilty in doing so.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:28 PM
:lol: But he's so obviously not.

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Is it possible to have a double-voting Mafian? I doubt it, as that would make the game a bit unbalanced.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 10:29 PM
How do you know Meng?
It makes sense that you were recruited Cao. It really does.

[M] D'Anna
Lu Meng;2998308']

Yes, that why I almost single handedly voted off the last cult member. :colbert:

I seen players kill off their own faction members before, it's probably the best way to remain under the radar if you ask me. Why so defensive all of a sudden ;)

[M] Anise
Well I wasn't suspicious of you until yesterday. :D Do you deny the fact that you would aslo be a great potential prize for the cult?

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998313']How do you know Meng?
What. The. Fuck.

The guy just orcheastrated the lynching of a Cultist, it's unlikely he would do that so late in the game. :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM

I'll admit it makes perfect sense but ask yourself this, if I am a cultist then why didn't I use my power to help the cult?

Cao Cao;2998314'] I seen players kill off their own faction members before, it's probably the best way to remain under the radar if you ask me. Why so defensive all of a sudden ;)

Just in case anyone else is thinking of being a smart arse :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Cao Cao;2998314']
Lu Meng;2998308']

I seen players kill off their own faction members before, it's probably the best way to remain under the radar if you ask me. Why so defensive all of a sudden ;)

Not defensive. It just doesn't seem plausible especially since killing member of the cult wouldn't be helpful if I was in the cult.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Sima Yi;2998315']Well I wasn't suspicious of you until yesterday. :D Do you deny the fact that you would aslo be a great potential prize for the cult?

I agree with you 100% :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Cao Cao;2998318']

I'll admit it makes perfect sense but ask yourself this, if I am a cultist then why didn't I use my power to help the cult?

Cao Cao;2998314'] I seen players kill off their own faction members before, it's probably the best way to remain under the radar if you ask me. Why so defensive all of a sudden ;)

Sun Ce's lynch ended abruptly and you obviously weren't around during the entire day.

Meng Huo I have no idea what you're saying...o.o

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Cao Cao;2998318']

Well it makes sense since you were away from the game during those lynchs. You were gone for 2 whole days.

[M] D'Anna
Lu Meng;2998320']Not defensive. It just doesn't seem plausible especially since killing member of the cult wouldn't be helpful if I was in the cult.

If I'm honest I think you are just town but decided why not put the cat amongst the pigeons :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:37 PM
Cao Cao;2998324']
Lu Meng;2998320']Not defensive. It just doesn't seem plausible especially since killing member of the cult wouldn't be helpful if I was in the cult.

If I'm honest I think you are just town but decided why not put the cat amongst the pigeons :lol:

How about we try that with Mr. Buddy (Knasher)? :D

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:37 PM
Lu Meng;2998323']Well it makes sense since you were away from the game during those lynchs. You were gone for 2 whole days.

There is a real world reason why I missed 2 days play. Intentionally going from very active to inactive would be insanity as a tactic :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Cao Cao;2998324']

How about we try that with Mr. Buddy (Knasher)? :D

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Cao Cao;2998327']
Lu Meng;2998323']Well it makes sense since you were away from the game during those lynchs. You were gone for 2 whole days.

There is a real world reason why I missed 2 days play. Intentionally going from very active to inactive would be insanity as a tactic :lol:

I know the RL reason but I'm saying thats why the cultists were not saved. Because you weren't around to save them.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Lu Meng;2998329']I know the RL reason but I'm saying thats why the cultists were not saved. Because you weren't around to save them.

Fair enough. But do you honestly think I'm a cultist?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Cao Cao;2998331']
Lu Meng;2998329']I know the RL reason but I'm saying thats why the cultists were not saved. Because you weren't around to save them.

Fair enough. But do you honestly think I'm a cultist?

Honestly I am not sure. Would be the perfect defense for the Cult to win if the mafia was beaten.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:48 PM
And I agree with you, but do you think I'd be stupid enough at this point to out of the blue call somebody a cultist if I was one myself especially this far into the game? I mean come on give me some credit!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Cao Cao;2998333']And I agree with you, but do you think I'd be stupid enough at this point to out of the blue call somebody a cultist if I was one myself especially this far into the game? I mean come on give me some credit!

€10 or €20? :P

[M] Elize
06-27-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm with Cao Cao. It's very unlikely a Cultist would so obviously try to out another as Cultist. :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Make it €20 ya dirty son bitch :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Make that €20 ya dirty son bitch :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Ok back to the topic at hand. Could someone do a vote count please and how much time have we gt?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:10 PM
2 Huang Gai
3 Ma Chao

I believe.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 11:11 PM
This what I was afraid of, and why I hate cults. Nothing that happens in the past means anything so we can just throw accusations out there willy nilly.

My gut feeling says Cao was one of the first recruits, but I haven't thought much about it because it makes my head hurt. My head hurts enough from trying to find the mafia and we don't even know if we've done that yet.

Still no word from Guan yet either. :/

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 11:14 PM
Sima Yi;2998344']This what I was afraid of, and why I hate cults. Nothing that happens in the past means anything so we can just throw accusations out there willy nilly.

My gut feeling says Cao was one of the first recruits, but I haven't thought much about it because it makes my head hurt. My head hurts enough from trying to find the mafia and we don't even know if we've done that yet.

Still no word from Guan yet either. :/

He hasn't been on the last few days so he might have no news. Back to Cao, since he is governer, even if he was cult, we can do nothing about it. He will just suspend the lynch.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Roughly 3 hours left though.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Can he stop the lynch if it's a majority?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998348']Can he stop the lynch if it's a majority?

Wasn't the lynch on him a majority?

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998348']Can he stop the lynch if it's a majority?

It's jems like this that make me suspicious of you ya know :lol: Btw what was your role claim earlier?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Why is the converstaion dying. Lets not lynch someone until its discussed to death. Meng Huo or Ma Chao. Why vote for either?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:44 PM
Well I guess it's pointless to hold the vote on Huang Gai now :S

##Unvote : Huang Gai

Personally I don't trust them both. 8 vanillas? Yeah right. I don't trust Cao either. And Meng Huo has been helping him out for a while now. Ma Chao, well, he hasn't been doing himself much good.

And Cao...it's Peasant. (no seriously it's bodyguard, but you might want to check the previous pages as I nearly died for it, a cultist even voted me on it)

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Ma Chao I have already posted my reasons and his posts since then have only made me more sure that he is mafia.

Meng Huo I have not voted for because he was pretty instrumental in getting out the first couple scum and he's been pretty consistent and active, although useless. But that doesn't mean he can't be scum at this point. We are running out of players!

By the way, did you mean Huang Gai? He's the other one with votes. I must admit I get the two of them confused a lot because of their avatars.

[M] D'Anna
06-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Bodyguard eh as in roleblocker or protector?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Did I post the wrong name? Damn!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Well I think it's really between the two of them because they have made the same claim.
And Cao it's protector.

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Alright, well I'm going to dinner soon and won't be back for the end. I trust you guys to make the right decision and Guan Yu I h8 for never posting because you were one of the best.

http://www.presidentreagan.info/images/reagan_wave.jpg

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Well, I won't be on for much longer, and it's unfortunate we haven't heard from Guan Yu today. I'm really not sure who to vote for at this point. Obviously we know Guan, Cao and Lu are safe from being Mafia, though any of the three could be cultists, if there are any left. We've assumed that Xiahou and Sima are definitely town based on Guan's investigation, though I'm still not sure they're definitely not Mafia, but they still have a chance at being part of the cult. Then we have Meng Huo and Ma Chao who haven't been confirmed as town, so they have the highest chance of being an anti-town role, whether Cult or Mafia, though it's still possible that neither of them are, if we were indeed to hasty in trusting Guan's investigation. I'll look back quickly and then place my vote.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Don't leave it to us :@

[M] Anise
06-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Xiahou Dun;2998372']Don't leave it to us :@
You can do it, Xiahou. Do it for the Gipper.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Roughly 2 hours left guys. What do we do? :G

I say it's between Meng Hou and Ma Chao but it's actually just Ma Chao with 3 votes. -.-

[M] Elize
06-28-2011, 12:00 AM
What did I do? Seriously!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Ok I'm going to vote. I'm not sure which one of the 2 to kill but this is my best guess.
##Vote : Huang Gai

Sorry if you are town but I find it suspicious you won't roleclaim to try and save yourself.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-28-2011, 12:03 AM
You made the same claim as he did. And the claim is the reason why you're lynching him. -.-

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Was that aimed at me or Meng Huo?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
06-28-2011, 12:04 AM
So with Xiahou's unvote and Lu's double vote that ties me and Ma Chao up.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-28-2011, 12:25 AM
It's a draw for now.

[M] D'Anna
06-28-2011, 01:13 AM
looks like nobody is around to talk this out so my vote stays where it is & you guys do the right thing. Goodnight

[M] Elize
06-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Well, this sucks.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Indeed. The next vote will help or hang you. Peace out!

[M] Elize
06-28-2011, 01:47 AM
WTF does that mean? DO I even have any votes?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Sorry, I thought you were Ma Chao. My bad.

[M] Elize
06-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Suuuuure.

[M] Anise
06-28-2011, 05:25 AM
Tie? What the hell guys, Lu Meng especially. Just fry this bastard already.

I'm not changing my vote. :colbert:

Jiro
06-28-2011, 07:36 AM
You people are stupid, tied game this late? I got caught up at work and you're not even done.

Vote Count
[M] Huang Gai (3) - Ma Chao, Xiahou Dun, Lu Meng
[M] Ma Chao (3) - Sima Yi, Cao Cao, Meng Huo

I'll extend the day until I get back from the cinema so you'd better have an end vote or I will kill them both :argh:

[M] Elize
06-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Dude, I'm not unvoting! :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-28-2011, 09:04 AM
It's still going? O_O

##Vote : Ma Chao.

I'm gonna regret this but it's either him or Meng Huo for me. Also Ma Chao's death is going to prove things for Meng Huo.

[M] D'Anna
06-28-2011, 01:12 PM
How the hell is the day not over :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-28-2011, 01:25 PM
I think it must have been quite the boring movie Jiro.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Well on Jiro's behalf I will do this.
The day is over. Ma Chao, you have been condemned to die. Flavour will be here once Jiro is awake again.

Jiro
06-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Yooooooooooooooooooooooo didn't go to the moviws people I got drunk instead. beerpong champions of the worrrrdl I am the best. Despite the fact I am drunk I know that Ma Caho ia died and he is a vanilla townie. If you have a [problem with this he can confirm it. I dunoo who is playint ma chao but I know that he is Vanilla Townie and sinceXiahous don voted him the score is 4-3.

The night is now beginnging so pelaes send in your night actions. promise Ill deal with them sober okay. love you guys take it easy. also you guys are gay why you killin
- townies oh gofd sophie just feel off the bed.

Jiro
06-29-2011, 05:18 AM
Day dawns and the town is in despair. The star of their favourite TV Show, The Homo Sumo, was found dead in his home. Sucks to be dead, but he wasn't gay which may surprise you.

[M] Huang Gai was the Super Sumo

Day what, 7? begins now. With six left in the game, four (4) votes is a majority lynch.

Enjoy the day ;)

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 06:35 AM
The day dawns but for me it is night
The outlook on this town is blight
I was so sure about Ma Chao
That I have no idea what to do now

So to sleep I go and then we will see
What our next move should be
But as of now I am convinced
A liar we have in our midst

To that end I think we should claim
Our exact roles as they were named
For me it's simple and not that pleasant
For I am just a simple Peasant

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Well I did see that happen. :colbert:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Meng Huo;2998268']

http://emotibot.net/pix/1462.jpg

##Vote : Meng Huo.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Why am I not dead, again :lol:

And now the 2 more townies are dead what the hell o.O

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Sima Yi;2998914']To that end I think we should claim
Our exact roles as they were namedFor me it's simple and not that pleasant
For I am just a simple Peasant

Not a bad idea Sima Yi. I am Emperor but then again you all know that by now. Forgive me Sima but I doubt you're just a Peasant

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 11:28 AM
What? Even Sima claimed Peasant?
Was that a joke that went with the poetry or what? -__-

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
[M] Lu Meng
[M] Cao Cao
[M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Sima Yi

These are all the accounts still in play. The only players who's innoncence I am sure of are myself & Lu Meng. It is unlikely that Lu Meng is mafia because the likelyhood of a mafia member who could vote twice is unlikely because of how just plain unfair to town that would be.

Xiahou Dun, since you claim we're a protective role, would it be possible to get a list of who you've protected each night up until now?

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Xiahou Dun;2998952']
Meng Huo;2998268']

http://emotibot.net/pix/1462.jpg

##Vote : Meng Huo.
Dude, do you honestly think I'm stupid enough as to roleclaim Peasant after all this Peasant stuff? Really? :colbert:

I say I'm peasant, therefore, I'm mafia. :rolleyes:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:37 AM
To be honest I think every player left has a role more powerful than peasant.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Well, you're wrong. Seriously, I'm a peasant. :colbert:

I would literally have no reason to lie about this. If I had to, surely I'd pick something other than the role that flipped a billion times.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Guan Yu could really do with giving his 2 cents especially since he's supposedly the cop

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Cao Cao;2998998'][M] Lu Meng
[M] Cao Cao
[M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Sima Yi

These are all the accounts still in play. The only players who's innoncence I am sure of are myself & Lu Meng. It is unlikely that Lu Meng is mafia because the likelyhood of a mafia member who could vote twice is unlikely because of how just plain unfair to town that would be.

Xiahou Dun, since you claim we're a protective role, would it be possible to get a list of who you've protected each night up until now?

I did not protect anyone the early days because I wanted to stay alive. However after the day that no one died, i suspected that there might be a doctor and that doctor must have protected Guan as you would expect since he's a cop. I protected the next most likely to be targeted Town role. Which is you. However last night I protected the third most likely Lu Meng because to be honest I think you might have been recruited into the cult.

Meng Huo;2999001']

Of course. You just wanted to get Ma Chao lynched and were successful. And you do realize that that works the other way around too right? And now Sima also claims Peasant. Which makes it even more unlikely that you're peasants. Though Sima has yet to explain himself so my vote sticks with you.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Meng Huo;2999005']Well, you're wrong. Seriously, I'm a peasant. :colbert:

I would literally have no reason to lie about this. If I had to, surely I'd pick something other than the role that flipped a billion times.

Well the only reason you'd have to lie would be if you're mafia. I also want to know why X Dun is suddenly so sure of your guilt

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm pretty convinced Guan Yu is Naive or lying by this point.

All of his investigations are innocent and the guy never investigated himself. Cops SHOULD ALWAYS INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Meng Huo if he investigates himself he'll get an innocent. So does that disprove that he's naive? No.

And Cao I'm sure he's gulity for the same reason you thought Ma Chao was guilty :)
9 Peasants is unlikely right?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:48 AM
For the last time I am not a cultist, no seriously if I could show you my PM box to prove if I would! I didn't even know there was a cult until I returned after missing 2 game days.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Xiahou Dun;2999007']
Cao Cao;2998998'][M] Lu Meng
[M] Cao Cao
[M] Xiahou Dun
[M] Guan Yu
[M] Meng Huo
[M] Sima Yi

I did not protect anyone the early days because I wanted to stay alive. However after the day that no one died, i suspected that there might be a doctor and that doctor must have protected Guan as you would expect since he's a cop. I protected the next most likely to be targeted Town role. Which is you. However last night I protected the third most likely Lu Meng because to be honest I think you might have been recruited into the cult.

Meng Huo;2999001']

Of course. You just wanted to get Ma Chao lynched and were successful. And you do realize that that works the other way around too right? And now Sima also claims Peasant. Which makes it even more unlikely that you're peasants. Though Sima has yet to explain himself so my vote sticks with you.

Dude, Ma Chao got himself lynched with his faulty logic and inability to defend himself at all. To get suspicious towards me for lynching a townoe WHEN YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY YOURSELF. Is silly logic.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Xiahou Dun;2999010']Meng Huo if he investigates himself he'll get an innocent. So does that disprove that he's naive? No.

And Cao I'm sure he's gulity for the same reason you thought Ma Chao was guilty :)
9 Peasants is unlikely right?

Guilty because he refused to form a decent defense to everyones allegation of his guilt, at this point in the game that just isn't good enough :lol:

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Xiahou Dun;2999010']Meng Huo if he investigates himself he'll get an innocent. So does that disprove that he's naive? No.

It seems odd that he wouldn't, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's got an innocent reading for every single investigation. If a cop roleclaimed in response to his, it seemes convenient he had the same reading every single time.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Meng Huo;2999012']
Dude, Ma Chao got himself lynched with his faulty logic and inability to defend himself at all. To get suspicious towards me for lynching a townoe WHEN YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY YOURSELF. Is silly logic.

My vote for him was well placed. I declared from the beginning that it was either you or him. So voting for him was the logical thing to do given the fact that it was a draw between Huang and Chao, and i was equally suspicious on both of you. And I believe inactivity would not have been a good enough reason to vote for Huang anymore. No that he's gone I have no other choice but to vote for you.

In other words it's either you or Sima now. But Sima has to explain first. And he also turned innocent so he's more believable than you are. And also why would you claim Peasant after he claimed? BECAUSE that's it. To do exactly what you're doing now, say that you wouldn't have claimed it since it would have been stupid. I've seen that in mafia games before, so that does not convince me.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 12:46 PM
You still voted for a townie. Doesn't my why or how or when. To grill me for doing the same is faulty. YOU VOTED FOR HIM TOO. Doesn't change the fact we lynched a townie.

Yes, it's possible, but it's not true. So naturally I would do something stupid just so I could appraise my actions as stupid? That's well...stupid. If I worked so hard to make that situation come to pass, I'd work hard enough to think of a better claim.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 12:47 PM
And my vote wasn't well-placed? The guy was suspcious and did little to nothing to convince me otherwise. To incriminate me for finding a suspicious person as suspicious is silly and makes no sense.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Meng Huo;2999030']And my vote wasn't well-placed? The guy was suspcious and did little to nothing to convince me otherwise. To incriminate me for finding a suspicious person as suspicious is silly and makes no sense.

Agreed & if you're following your reasoning for voting Meng Huo you could vote for me or yourself X Dun. Lets put the cat amongst the pigeons.

##Vote:[M] Xiahou Dun

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
We both are confirmed by the cop Cao. I can't vote for you or myself sorry. The only one who's not been proven is Meng Huo. And also why would i vote for you if you can stop the lynch ? :p
I knew you guys were cult :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Why are you agreeing with Meng Hou Cao? :bigsmile:
Isn't it unlikely that he's a Peasant?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 01:09 PM
It isn't very plausible to think there are 2 cultists left. I don't even think there are any cultists left to be honest. And given that your so called protector role is common knowledge for some time what's to say you weren't recruited also?

You voted for Meng Huo using flawed reasoning & then called his reasoning flawed. Excuse me but that makes you as suspicious as him.

As for our allegated cop unless he shows up and helps out I'm enclined to believe he's either a naive cop or his role claim is bull$hit. "Confirming" me innocent after the mod confirmed me as Emperor & I used my power for all to see means his claim is likely to be bull$hit. Unless he says there is a real world reason for his absence well my jury is out on him

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Cao Cao;2999003']To be honest I think every player left has a role more powerful than peasant.

Remember this X Dun? I don't think anyone left is a peasant. Either give me better logic for your vote for Meng Huo or my vote remains on you. You can say I'm defending him but I'm not, I'm just pointing out you're voting for someone who's reasons for voting in the last game day were basically the same as yours! Strange no :bigsmile:

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I'm not buying the Cop claim as it stands either. It's too convenient to have a lot of your investigation results be confirmed or prior to the night your target was killed.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 01:27 PM
You don't think cultists are left? What the heck? The leader is not dead yet -.-.
I'm voting him because he's lying. We can't have 9 vanillas. That's never happened before. And it's suspicious that he claimed it right after Ma Chao did. Like he really wanted Ma Chao dead. And expect for him who else should I vote?? He's the only one who's really uncertain.
And I've seen how you've sided up lately so it only leads me to think that you're cult. Since you can't be mafia based on your role.
Great diss the cop now. Everyone believed him so much before he made the mistake.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Good god you're accusing everyone who disagrees with you.

A Cult doesn't necessarily need a leader. In fact, I've played several games without one. I'm not saying there is or isn't a cult and/or its leader, but let's not rule anything out.

BUT I'M NOT! I'm a Vanilla Townie. 100%. It doesn't matter to me if you think I am or not, but it does when you use it in a poor argument to get me lynched.

And I'm not stupid enough to claim Vanilla after eight others did. :rolleyes: Come on, now. I said I was Vanilla to emphasize someone could be lying, but not to capitalize on Ma Chao.

First, there was always speculation on the condition of our cop. Second, if we don't speculate we get nowhere.

Your weak arguments, overly aggressive manner, and assurance that since I'm the "most supicious" makes me "evil" is too much to deal with.

##Vote: Xiahou Dun

I don't buy the whole "He's the one who's really uncertain" thing. Nobody should be certain in Mafia. Ever. To find me suspicious because you're "unceratin of my affiliation" is weak and scummy.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Meng Huo;2999057']Good god you're accusing everyone who disagrees with you.

A Cult doesn't necessarily need a leader. In fact, I've played several games without one. I'm not saying there is or isn't a cult and/or its leader, but let's not rule anything out.

BUT I'M NOT! I'm a Vanilla Townie. 100%. It doesn't matter to me if you think I am or not, but it does when you use it in a poor argument to get me lynched.

And I'm not stupid enough to claim Vanilla after eight others did. :rolleyes: Come on, now. I said I was Vanilla to emphasize someone could be lying, but not to capitalize on Ma Chao.

First, there was always speculation on the condition of our cop. Second, if we don't speculate we get nowhere.

Your weak arguments, overly aggressive manner, and assurance that since I'm the "most supicious" makes me "evil" is too much to deal with.

##Vote: Xiahou Dun

I don't buy the whole "He's the one who's really uncertain" thing. Nobody should be certain in Mafia. Ever. To find me suspicious because you're "unceratin of my affiliation" is weak and scummy.

Well your premise is very faulty. We have for almost the whole game assumed that if the cops investigations are true that Sima Yi and Cao Cao are also innocent. By that logic, if you call into question Xiahou Yun's innocence, than you must question the innocence of the other 2. And if you leave those 2 alone, then you must know something about them. Such as they are both cult like you? Only a hypothesis. But it does seem suspicious that you assume the guilt of someone already proclaimed innocent without questioning the others in the same circumstances.

##Vote: Meng Huo

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm questioning based on that I find him suspicious. I'm not going to question someone who I don't find suspicious. It's the same thing Xiahou's doing with me questioning Ma Chao. Don't get mad at me for thinking a duck quacks.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:46 PM
AND WE SHOULDN'T ASSUME COP INVESTIGATIONS ARE ENTIRELY TRUE AT THIS POINT>

We shouldn't.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:50 PM
I mean, Lu and Xiahou, it's one thing for you to find me suspcious based on how I act, but to me, it's more you finding me suspcious on finding others suspicious.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Meng Huo;2999064']AND WE SHOULDN'T ASSUME COP INVESTIGATIONS ARE ENTIRELY TRUE AT THIS POINT>

We shouldn't.

So then why are we assuming Cao Cao's or Sima yi's innocence. If the investigations are void then so is their innocence.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm not! I just don't find them as suspicious.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Meng Huo;2999066']I mean, Lu and Xiahou, it's one thing for you to find me suspcious based on how I act, but to me, it's more you finding me suspcious on finding others suspicious.

I don't find you suspicious because you find Xiahou suspicious but rather for the fact that you question evidence and don't question all parties that the evidence pertains to. Forensic investigation 101.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Meng Huo;2999069']I'm not! I just don't find them as suspicious.

Who had weak arguments again?

Okay look at this :

Cao - He's confirmed Emperor. He might be cult but still. I can't vote for him cause he'll just stop the lynch and make the day go to waste.
Guan Yu - He's the cop! Don't say he's not. Zhuge Liang confirmed it. I'm looking at you Cao.
Sima Yi - Suspicious claim BUT he turned innocent on investigation. That's +1 in his favor no matter what.
Lu Meng - Doublevoter duh
Meng Huo - Nothing. He even claimed Peasant which is pretty much impossible. Therefore I can't vote anyone else except for you.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:58 PM
I found Xiahou suspicious because of his weak and seeingly contrived arguments against me.

His "confirmed role" had nothing to do with it. You're assuming that's what I'm basing my suspicions on, and I'm not.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Guan could still be naive. And for a guy who got nothing but innocent readings, that's still plausible.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Meng Huo;2999073']I found Xiahou suspicious because of his weak and seeingly contrived arguments against me.

His "confirmed role" had nothing to do with it. You're assuming that's what I'm basing my suspicions on, and I'm not.

Weak arguments do not override confirmed evidence. If this was a court of law, you would be bitch slapped back to the last century. If you are going to challenge the evidence here, you will need to bring strong evidence yourself. Not just "But I'm not. His arguments are weak. Lets ignore the evidence".

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Meng Huo;2999075']Guan could still be naive. And for a guy who got nothing but innocent readings, that's still plausible.

Plausible but extremely unlikely. If there was a naive cop in the game, there would also be a proper cop to balance. But there is not. And so we have to accept his investigations as truth.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm sure you all agree with my reasoning above^.
He's the only one whose innocence we can't prove. He could be anything. While the other players all have something to go by.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Lu Meng;2999076']
Meng Huo;2999073']I found Xiahou suspicious because of his weak and seeingly contrived arguments against me.

Weak arguments do not override confirmed evidence. If this was a court of law, you would be bitch slapped back to the last century. If you are going to challenge the evidence here, you will need to bring strong evidence yourself. Not just "But I'm not. His arguments are weak. Lets ignore the evidence".
You sounds like Raistlin here.

Nothing. Is. Confirmed. Nothing. The guy could easily be naive and Xiahou could easily be lying. That's a fact. You're putting far too much faith on something you don't know and treating it as fact.

And a guy claiming something isn't confirmation, and you're basing your entire argument on something that isn't proven.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:10 PM
If nobody is going to see sense then I may have to use my power again :lol:

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:10 PM
And we don't have to accept anything. We shouldn't, either. You're endagering all of us by putting too much faith in Guan Yu. He wouldn't know if he's naive or not.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I believe Meng Huo has 3 votes at this point. A majority is 4. Hey mod can I stop a majority lynch if not I might just stop the lynch now

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:11 PM
The reason I trust Cao Cao is because he's been confirmed by his actions, not by the word of a guy who dodesn't even know his own sanity. :rolleyes:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Cao Cao;2999086']I believe Meng Huo has 3 votes at this point. A majority is 4. Hey mod can I stop a majority lynch if not I might just stop the lynch now

Why would you do that? How do you know that Meng Huo is telling the truth?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999091']
Cao Cao;2999086']I believe Meng Huo has 3 votes at this point. A majority is 4. Hey mod can I stop a majority lynch if not I might just stop the lynch now

Why would you do that? How do you know that Meng Huo is telling the truth?

I don't but with everyone using such weak reasoning ie "oh he voted to lynch a townie" when that townie didn't make any real effort to defend himself. If nobody is going to see sense then I'm stopping the lynch

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:16 PM
WHO'S USING THAT REASONING???

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Seriously guys, if you don't bother reading the game thread then I might as well just walk out of here.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999093']WHO'S USING THAT REASONING???

Well you, Lu Meng & Meng Huo :lol: Ever since this game began you've been attack Meng Huo for voting for Ma Chao for the same reasons you did. And the you call his reasoning weak because you seem 100% sure of a bogus cop roleclaim. Just waiting for mod then I may just stop the lynch.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Thank you, Cao Cao. :love:

Forgive them, God, for they know not what they do.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Cao Cao;2999098']
Xiahou Dun;2999093']WHO'S USING THAT REASONING???

Well you, Lu Meng & Meng Huo :lol: Ever since this game began you've been attack Meng Huo for voting for Ma Chao for the same reasons you did. And the you call his reasoning weak because you seem 100% sure of a bogus cop roleclaim. Just waiting for mod then I may just stop the lynch.

Are you smurfing with me? I never used him voting Ma Chao as a way of stating my point.
If you bothered to read anything you would have seen that it was basic process of elimination.
And please define strong reasoning. I bet even yours wouldn't match that definition.

Here it is :Cao - He's confirmed Emperor. He might be cult but still. I can't vote for him cause he'll just stop the lynch and make the day go to waste.
Guan Yu - He's the cop! Don't say he's not. Zhuge Liang confirmed it. I'm looking at you Cao.
Sima Yi - Suspicious claim BUT he turned innocent on investigation. That's +1 in his favor no matter what.
Lu Meng - Doublevoter duh
Meng Huo - Nothing. He even claimed Peasant which is pretty much impossible. Therefore I can't vote anyone else except for you.

Now how is this a weak argument? And how is yours stronger?

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Because 1. You fail to consider the fact Guan may be naive. 2. By finding me evil because I claim peasant. :rolleyes:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:27 PM
I don't have to consider Guan Naive.
In my perspective : I'm innocent. Cao is definitely innocent. Then Sima Yi can also be innocent. He only made 3 investigations. There are 8 players :) (actually there were even more at the time)

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999102']Meng Huo - Nothing. He even claimed Peasant which is pretty much impossible. Therefore I can't vote anyone else except for you.

There have been 7-8 players claiming peasant I've already said this was a pile of bs. Saying he cannot back up his claim is a weak argument because apart from me & Lu Meng NOBODY can back their claim up. I voted for you because this is piss weak reasoning.

I realise I hand the Mafia a free shot by stopping the lynch but I feel by doing so we will no for once & for all who is guilty

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:29 PM
But you do have to consider the possibility Guan mgiht be naive. It's to consider him not being naive when you were investiagted and "proclaimed innocent."

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Meng Huo;2999110']But you do have to consider the possibility Guan mgiht be naive. It's to consider him not being naive when you were investiagted and "proclaimed innocent."

Personally I believe his roleclaim to be 100% bogus

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
I can back it up with the cop investigation and so can Sima. But oh right, he might be naive. I'll discuss the others on the next day. Today I'm convinced on Meng Huo cause he has ABSOLUTELY nothing to back his claim. At least we have an investigation. Which might or might not be true but at least it has a 50% chance of being so. What does Meng Huo have?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Cao Cao;2999112']
Meng Huo;2999110']But you do have to consider the possibility Guan mgiht be naive. It's to consider him not being naive when you were investiagted and "proclaimed innocent."

Personally I believe his roleclaim to be 100% bogus

Read the thread. Don't mess up the facts.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:35 PM
You what screw this

##Stoplynch; Meng Huo

Depending on who is dead at the beginning of the next day I wager it obvious who amongst us is scum

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Meng Huo;2999105']Because 1. You fail to consider the fact Guan may be naive. 2. By finding me evil because I claim peasant. :rolleyes:

I'm going to say this once more. It is unlikely that Guan Yu is naive. The main reasoning for this is simple. If there was only town and mafia factions in this game, yes the cop could be naive and the game would not be one sided. However with a cult as well, the town would be at an extreme disadvantage if they had only a naive cop. They would have 2 cops, one naive one proper to put them on an even footing with the other faction. We, however do not have 2 cops. The logical reasoning is that the cop is legit as are his investigation results.

[M] Elize
Xiahou Dun;2999113']I can back it up with the cop investigation and so can Sima. But oh right, he might be naive. I'll discuss the others on the next day. Today I'm convinced on Meng Huo cause he has ABSOLUTELY nothing to back his claim. At least we have an investigation. Which might or might not be true but at least it has a 50% chance of being so. What does Meng Huo have?

Nothing. I don't have a role claim or a bogus invedtigation on me. If it's 50% possibility of being something to back you up then why should you consider it something to back you up? If it's only half likely to be true it dosen't mean it should be treated as such.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Congrats Cao. You just confirmed my suspicion. You and Meng Huo are cult and that's the end of it. You're even twisting facts, how admirable.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:37 PM
It's perfectly possible for there not to be a standard cop. Unlikely and unfortunate, put possible. Consider the possibilities and don't assume.

Also, who says there can't be a cop amongst us?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Lu Meng;2999117']However with a cult as well, the town would be at an extreme disadvantage if they had only a naive cop. They would have 2 cops, one naive one proper to put them on an even footing with the other faction. We, however do not have 2 cops. The logical reasoning is that the cop is legit as are his investigation results.

You are forgetting one scenario Lu Meng, we were given a double vote townie ie you! So it stands to reason he might be a naive cop or not a cop at all.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999119']Congrats Cao. You just confirmed my suspicion. You and Meng Huo are cult and that's the end of it. You're even twisting facts, how admirable.
:lol: This sounds so ridiculous. What facts have Cao or I tiwsted? None. Asolutely none. Infer something else, perhaps. But we didn't twist anything,

And me being with Cao? :lol: Why? Because he stopped my lynched. Frankly,t his sounds more like a threat than anything.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:39 PM
Meng Huo;2999120']Also, who says there can't be a cop amongst us?

If that is an indirect roleclaim I will dragon punch you into next week especially since I just stop your lynch!