PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
It's not. :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Cao Cao;2999121']
Lu Meng;2999117']However with a cult as well, the town would be at an extreme disadvantage if they had only a naive cop. They would have 2 cops, one naive one proper to put them on an even footing with the other faction. We, however do not have 2 cops. The logical reasoning is that the cop is legit as are his investigation results.

You are forgetting one scenario Lu Meng, we were given a double vote townie ie you! So it stands to reason he might be a naive cop or not a cop at all.

I am considering that fact but it would not be enough to make it a fair game. For that reason, my vote stands. And the way you and Meng are corroborating, I am agreeing with Xiahou. You two are most likely cults.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Anyway discussion is over.

[M] D'Anna
Good :lol: I don't care what you say X Dun, voting for anybody because they can't back up their roleclaim as peasant is a weak argument. Only me & Lu Meng have confirmed roles & you can forget your so-called cop who has disappeared by the way

[M] Elize
Wow, this is just makes you two sound like you're both in cahoots.

Cao Cao stopped my lynch and disagreed with you. So we're BFF's and fellow cultists? That's a stretch.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:43 PM
Lu Meng;2999126']I am considering that fact but it would not be enough to make it a fair game. For that reason, my vote stands. And the way you and Meng are corroborating, I am agreeing with Xiahou. You two are most likely cults.

I feel like posting a screen shot of my PM box because you guys are being ridiculous :lol:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Meng Huo;2999132']Wow, this is just makes you two sound like you're both in cahoots.

Cao Cao stopped my lynch and disagreed with you. So we're BFF's and fellow cultists? That's a stretch.

As is the naive cop suggestion.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Cao Cao;2999133']
Lu Meng;2999126']I am considering that fact but it would not be enough to make it a fair game. For that reason, my vote stands. And the way you and Meng are corroborating, I am agreeing with Xiahou. You two are most likely cults.

I feel like posting a screen shot of my PM box because you guys are being ridiculous :lol:

Em Modkill?

[M] D'Anna
Meng Huo;2999132']So we're BFF's and fellow cultists? That's a stretch.

Agreed, both your agruments are on a shoe string at best :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Lu Meng;2999135']Em Modkill?

I'd gladly take a modkill to prove you jokers wrong about me anyday :lol:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Also I find it odd you're so focused on the cult there X Dun, trying to save your scummy ass are we ;)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Well...remember the bleach game? There were scummy cults too ;)

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 02:50 PM
I wake up right now to find a mess
Stopping this lynch I do protest
We still have a killer in our town
Another night means another one down

Lu Meng & Xiahou Dun see my other post
What are the roles that you two boast?
I want the actual names you were told
Word for word, if you'd be so bold

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Sima Yi;2999143']I wake up right now to find a mess
Stopping this lynch I do protest
We still have a killer in our town
Another night means another one down

Lu Meng & Xiahou Dun see my other post
What are the roles that you two boast?
I want the actual names you were told
Word for word, if you'd be so bold

Quoting your PM will get you mod killed. As I've Said, I'm the Influential Commoner. Each lynch vote I cast is worth 2 votes.

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Lu Meng;2999134']
Meng Huo;2999132']Wow, this is just makes you two sound like you're both in cahoots.

At least there's concrete evidence. And not impossible. And suggested by more than the same two people.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Meng Huo;2999147']
Lu Meng;2999134']

At least there's concrete evidence. And not impossible. And suggested by more than the same two people.

I'm not suggesting he's a naive cop I said he isn't a cop :lol:

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 02:58 PM
That's better than thinking he's absolutely positively without-a-doubt and scum-if-you-think-otherwise cop.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Cao Cao;2999148']
Meng Huo;2999147']
Lu Meng;2999134']

Then what is he?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Lu Meng;2999150']
Cao Cao;2999148']
Meng Huo;2999147']
Lu Meng;2999134']

Then what is he?

A bull$hit artist :lol:

[M] Helo
06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Apart from the fact that ZHUGE LIANG confirmed my role, yeah sure I'm a bullshit artist. Does that mean, rather than being the emperor like Zhuge Liang confirmed, you are the town rentboy Cao Cao? You should really read the thread and other peoples posts before spamming nonsense baby :aimkiss:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Why hasn't the mod ended the day yet?

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Guan Yu;2999153']Apart from the fact that ZHUGE LIANG confirmed my role, yeah sure I'm a bullshit artist. Does that mean, rather than being the emperor like Zhuge Liang confirmed, you are the town rentboy Cao Cao? You should really read the thread and other peoples posts before spamming nonsense baby :aimkiss:

I knew you would come out of the wood work eventually if I kept proding you! As for the rentboy comment everyone has their price sugar buns ;) Care to show me the post where Zhuge Liang confirmed you?

[M] Helo
06-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having fucked up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all :shobon:

oh yeah, Meng Huo is a cult member and I don't know why Cao Cao is protecting him, other than because he's an idiot.

##vote Meng Huo

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999145']Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-
If you show me yours I'll show you mine
Quickly now, I haven't much time

[M] D'Anna
Allow I guess if you do post where he confirmed you, I'll be in the naive cop camp then :lol:

[M] Helo
no, seeing as you're the only one who's apparently been too lazy to read the thread and everyone else has been, you can just go back and search for when me and Xiahou Dun were going at it with each other when I first made the cop roleclaim and then I had to tell everyone he was actually innocent because HC sent me the wrong investigation results and I falsely accused him. Which Zhuge then had to confirm was the case because the town were on the verge of lynching an innocent man, and we'd just outed our roles because of false information the host had given us.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Guan Yu;2999156']Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having fucked up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all :shobon:

oh yeah, Meng Huo is a cult member and I don't know why Cao Cao is protecting him, other than because he's an idiot.

##vote Meng Huo

I would like to point out 2 things to you brother. 1. Cops find cult members innocent not guilty. So if you found him guilty he is Mafia not cult 2. If I'm the idiot then why'd you vote when I already stopped the lynch :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Sima Yi;2999158']
Xiahou Dun;2999145']Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-

Dude didn't I roleclaim once? 8th Guard aka Bodyguard. Now please your role, it's very important.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:18 PM
So basically to point it out for the crazys around here. If Guan Yu says Meng Huo is cult & he apparently found him guilty then well he's a bull$hit artist :lol:

[M] Helo
06-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb :shobon:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Cao Cao;2999163']So basically to point it out for the crazys around here. If Guan Yu says Meng Huo is cult & he apparently found him guilty then well he's a bull$hit artist :lol:

Well unless the mod did what I did during Bleach mafia & made them come up guilty :bigsmile:

[M] Helo
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
xD dude everyone has told you that Zhuge Liang confirmed my role. stop being lazy and actually go and read it for yourself. if you want to make yourself look stupid by protecting a cult member that's entirely up to you, but stop trying to claim "BULLTIT!!11" about something you a.) weren't here for when it happened and b.) are too lazy to actually go and read for yourself.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Guan Yu;2999164']Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb :shobon:

Insults will just get you messed with :lol: If Sima Yi asks me to stop the stop lynch I will do it

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
You know what

##Cancelstoplynch: [M] Meng Huo

If he flips innocent you'll all look like twats :lol:

Also can the mafia please put a bullet in me next

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Assuming the mod allows me to cancel the lynch Guan Ye's vote is a majority so game day ends either way

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Dude, what are you doing!? You're killing a Townie!

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Meng Huo;2999174']Dude, what are you doing!? You're killing a Townie!

I'm not sure whether or not I have the power to cancel so wait & see

[M] Elize
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
You better hope you do or else we're one townie town.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Although if you flip townie it really doesn't make X Dun look good at all :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
06-29-2011, 03:42 PM
You're trying too hard Cacao.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999182']You're trying too hard Cacao.

And your not trying hard enough :lol: Lighten up buddy :bigsmile:

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
D'ARRRRRRR Ahoy mateys!

Looks like this day be ov'rrr before the sun even be half-mast, which be a cryin' shame 'cause the fiery aeon be one of the most fun to play.

Cao Cao;2999168']
Guan Yu;2999164']Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb :shobon:

Insults will just get you messed with :lol: If Sima Yi asks me to stop the stop lynch I will do it
Arrrr, matey, I says before what ye should do. As lowly crew aboard this ship we have none the power but the lynch to find the scum. I says we make that landlubber Meng Huo walk de plank and see if he be plannin' a mutiny.

I fin' it odd that Guan Yu show up and waste none a time in votin' for that landlubber Meng Huo. Arrrrr. What be yur investgations for the nights passed? Don' a hide them from us for endgame perhaps be approchin'. If a guitly mark be on that landlubber Meng Huo then speak up about it. And why so sure he be of the cult and not mafia scum?

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Xiahou Dun;2999162']
Sima Yi;2999158']

Dude didn't I roleclaim once? 8th Guard aka Bodyguard. Now please your role, it's very important.
Arrr I already says my role be peasant. If I have a power to share with ye then I would have done so already. Unlike you you scurvy dog I'd be tryin' to help the town with my powerrrr. Ye role be hardly confirmed as shown by the votes ye've got today.

Hollycat
06-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Guan Yu;2999156']Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having fucked up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all :shobon:

##vote Meng Huo

Just woke up, that would be a majority, give me a minute and I will have the flavor

[M] Anise
06-29-2011, 04:57 PM
One more thing before I go back to swabbin' the deck. I fin' it odd that the double voter be called "Influential Commoner" and not "Infulential Peasant" as peasant be the name for townie in this har game. A double votin' scum be a powerful role, but if thar be only three mafia total, and a cult as well, perhaps this be a way of evenin' the odds. It just be odd that in a game where mafia have only the votes to fear, a townie wit two would last this long. ARRRR

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2011, 05:07 PM
you guys have a few extra minutes, gotta find the list of players

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2011, 05:09 PM
And so there was Meng Huo, lookin up some lolcats with nyan cat on a different tab at full volume, when 5 people busted into his room and took him to the gallows. His last words were, "LoL katz r so dum." Meng Huo was the LORD OF ALL EVIL AND DOESNT SMELL VERY NICE..... jk, he was a Yellow Turban formerly a Peasant played by Trollhunter. Thank you come again.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
06-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Sima Yi;2999198']One more thing before I go back to swabbin' the deck. I fin' it odd that the double voter be called "Influential Commoner" and not "Infulential Peasant" as peasant be the name for townie in this har game. A double votin' scum be a powerful role, but if thar be only three mafia total, and a cult as well, perhaps this be a way of evenin' the odds. It just be odd that in a game where mafia have only the votes to fear, a townie wit two would last this long. ARRRR

I would have the same name if we had the same ability.

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2011, 09:21 PM
a lot happened last night. are you ready to find out what happened? We had some surprises, we had some murder, and we had one freakin awesome thing happen. details shortly.

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2011, 09:28 PM
GAME OVER! The Mafia, composed of Xiahou Dun and Lu Meng has won with the death of Yellow Turban Leader Sima Yi! Also, Mr. invisible not part of the game Zhou Tai has shown up! Tell them what They've won! Full coverage when I get back from work, if you enjoyed this game rep BOTH hc AND Jiro.

Mafia forum: Board Message (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Three_Kingdoms_Mafia/index.php?showforum=1)

YT forum: Board Message (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Yellow_Turbans_Crib/index.php?showforum=1)

Laddy
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
You should've listened to me, Cao Cao. :rolleyes:

Del Murder
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
:( My precious turbans...we have failed...

Double voting mafia and you basically cleared Xiahou with that cop crap? You suck HC!

(j/k this was a fun game especially for me)

[M] Aaron
06-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Wait, so you gave me a role for no reason :(

Del Murder
06-29-2011, 10:01 PM
*reading the mafia forum*

Wow, so the mafia had a double voter and two godfathers? Jesus. If it wasn't for DD this game could have been over 2 days ago.

Laddy
06-29-2011, 10:08 PM
*reading the mafia forum*

Wow, so the mafia had a double voter and two godfathers? Jesus. If it wasn't for DD this game could have been over 2 days ago.
Yeah, the Mafia was too powerful, imo.

Anyway fun and crazy game, guys!

[M] Aaron
06-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Well, you all suck! You win my foot in your arses!

Carl the Llama
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM
I think Mr. HC has clearly forgotten something, on the night I died I switched Sima Yi and Cao Cao, and this change I was told was a permanent thing, unless the Mafia tried to kill Cao Cao and got Sima... but meh congrats you scummy scum! can we get a list of everyones roles?

Remon
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM
YAY I knew HC was trolling.
Caboose and Demon dude you guys are the best! :D

Del Murder
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
I think Mr. HC has clearly forgotten something, on the night I died I switched Sima Yi and Cao Cao, and this change I was told was a permanent thing, unless the Mafia tried to kill Cao Cao and got Sima... but meh congrats you scummy scum! can we get a list of everyones roles?
I figured that was why I was innocent. And it didn't really matter who died at that point. :p

And yes. We all got trolled.

Remon
06-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I was not a godfather though. I REALLY was a bodyguard :p. But I had that special clause that investigates me innocent. Yeah it was a bit overpowered but I nearly died regardless :D

demondude
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
YAY I knew HC was trolling.
Caboose and Demon dude you guys are the best! :D

ilu you guys. :aimkiss: Sorry for being craptastic! xD

Del Murder
06-29-2011, 10:39 PM
You nearly died because HC messed up though! It's just not fair that you'd be given a role that not only comes up innocent, but also is handed a plausible roleclaim of bodyguard from the getgo.

I was going to commend you on the great lie job you did on the day you faced your lynch, because I really truly believed you and your bodyguard claim and innocence plea. It was classic stuff. But you weren't lying at all! You really were a bodyguard and supposed to be innocent. If the mafia don't have to lie then there's no way to catch them! :p

I should have listened to Jen about you! Now she's gonna flood my inbox with a bunch of purple pms saying how right she was...

demondude
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM
http://www.thefilmyap.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/The-Rock-Winner.jpg

Finally ...

FINALLY ...

FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO MAFIA XX

*Arena goes wild* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM)

And so it was on Day 0 The Rock came to the ring. The Rock was lynched. The Rock came back. The Rock was lynched. WELL THE ROCK SAYS HE'S GONNA TAKE YOUR ROPES, TIE THEM UP REAL NICE AND STICK 'EM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!

Because The Rock never ... And the Rock means NEVER lets his brothers down. You jabronies ran your mouths off "oh we got this in the bag" well The Rock says all you roody-poo candy asses got is one hell of an ass wooping and a booking free of charge straight in SMACKDOWN HOTEL. Oh, The Rock knows he didn't win, but he knows the Mafia did. He knows THE PEOPLE won. And as The Rock IS the people, The Rock is gonna tell you all to know your role and shut your damn mouths while The Rock takes his belt.

Because The Rock ... no ... THE MAFIA ARE ONE BUNCH OF JABRONI BEATING, PIE EATING, TRAIL BLAZING, THE BEST IN THE PRESENT, FUTURE AND PAST, AND IF YA'LL DON'T LIKE ME YOU CAN KISS THE PEOPLE'S ASS.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLL.

WHAT THE ROCK.

IS COOKIN'

*eyebrow*

Laddy
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM
I was technically a Peasant before recruitment. xD

DK
06-29-2011, 11:03 PM
So what were all the ghetto roles supposed to be? Lead engineer, rickshaw rick etc etc

Remon
06-29-2011, 11:09 PM
You nearly died because HC messed up though! It's just not fair that you'd be given a role that not only comes up innocent, but also is handed a plausible roleclaim of bodyguard from the getgo.

I was going to commend you on the great lie job you did on the day you faced your lynch, because I really truly believed you and your bodyguard claim and innocence plea. It was classic stuff. But you weren't lying at all! You really were a bodyguard and supposed to be innocent. If the mafia don't have to lie then there's no way to catch them! :p
Haha thanks, I started thinking it was a bad idea midway but decided to go with it anyways. I really liked this game because it put me on the spot. The other ones went smoothly.

I should have listened to Jen about you! Now she's gonna flood my inbox with a bunch of purple pms saying how right she was...
I'd want to see that :p

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 12:19 AM
Zhuge Liang;2999335']GAME OVER! The Mafia, composed of Xiahou Dun and Lu Meng has won with the death of Yellow Turban Leader Sima Yi! Also, Mr. invisible not part of the game Zhou Tai has shown up! Tell them what They've won! Full coverage when I get back from work, if you enjoyed this game rep BOTH hc AND Jiro.

You are all fools for not listening and deserve to lose, especially you, Sima Yi!!! :mad2:

Agent Proto
06-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Your Rocky roleplaying was pretty good, DD. I'd say it's better than my roleplaying as the Rock in the Wrestlemania mafia hosted by DK and Psychotic. :)

Caboose
06-30-2011, 01:00 AM
Zhuge Liang;2999335']GAME OVER! The Mafia, composed of Xiahou Dun and Lu Meng has won with the death of Yellow Turban Leader Sima Yi! Also, Mr. invisible not part of the game Zhou Tai has shown up! Tell them what They've won! Full coverage when I get back from work, if you enjoyed this game rep BOTH hc AND Jiro.

You are all fools for not listening and deserve to lose, especially you, Sima Yi!!! :mad2:

What about me? How did I do as a mafia first time out?

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 01:06 AM
For having one of the most powerful mafia roles ever, you did pretty good. I never suspected you until the end. Mostly because I never fathomed a double voter would be a scum aligned role. Mafia's power comes at night, not in the day!

The 'Commoner' instead of 'Peasant' label is what kept bugging me. Check the Cult forum if you want to see my descent into madness trying to figure out who the last mafia was (and there were two! hot damn!).

Caboose
06-30-2011, 01:11 AM
I saw. I didn't wan't to say peasant incase it seemed too obvious. Most roles got different and interesting titles. Thats why I changed it. You were very good though! We kinda got lucky.

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 01:51 AM

What about me? How did I do as a mafia first time out?

You did very well because nobody alive, except Sima Yi, suspected you and he didn't start suspecting you until the end. As for me, well I have Jiro's permission to post the following excerpt from our conversation which took place on Sunday, June 26th (the day after Sun Ce was lynched).

[Jiro] You've got good intuition really
[Jen] lolz
[Jiro] To be able to be so spot on with your hunches
[Jiro] Who else do you think is bad?
[Jen] I would say the other Mafia player is Lu Meng
[Jen] I could be off my rocker
[Jen] but the way he votes puts me off
[Jen] and he always wants the day to end

If I had not been lynched I would have probably tried to find dirt on you, too. I should point out that Jiro's comment is not only about my suspicions of Xiahou Dun, it was because I figured that I was recruited by the cult because I gunned for Yue Ying and because I speculated about Sima Yi. If you read the Yellow Turban forum you will also see that I warned Sima Yi to keep an eye out for Sun Shang Xiang.

I tell you guys, when a girl gets her melodrama on, you all should pay attention, damn it! :p

Caboose
06-30-2011, 01:59 AM
The wanting to end the day thing is basically because the day always ended around 3AM here and I wanted to stay around til the end of the day. I was always knackered.

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Of course, the "way he votes puts me off" probably came from the fact that you voted for me to be lynched without even discussing the possibility that I might be right (which, I was :smug:).

Caboose
06-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Of course, the "way he votes puts me off" probably came from the fact that you voted for me to be lynched without even discussing the possibility that I might be right (which, I was :smug:).

I think it is better to be wrong and alive than right and dead. :D

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 02:36 AM
My first intention was not to be a martyr, I just made the mistake of coming out with my theory the same day they did the ciddies. If more people had come to discuss it, I believe I would have been able to convince more people. I remember being surprised at first that you voted without saying anything, but after a bit I realized you had voted that way the whole game. After I was dead I went back and saw that you had not voted on Day 1 and 2 so never voted against a mafia. However, you weren't on my mind. Going after Xiahou Dun I was hindered by the fact that I could not use any of my insider cult knowledge to prove my point and I also had to be careful about ratting out my cult friends (some friends :lol:). When I saw that there was no way for me to save myself I decided the best way to go would be as the martyr, but it turns out that none of them deserved it and (as I told Psychotic earlier) I should disown every single one of them! :colbert:

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:03 AM
I didn't confirm Xiahou Dun was innocent. Look at my post closely. I discussed this with Jen already, but I clearly said Guan Yu was given incorrect information. I didn't even say it was a guilty/innocent verdict, he could have been any sort of investigative role. So you dicks are all dicks for looking at things so plainly in a game of Mafia for chrissake.

Carl the Llama
06-30-2011, 03:10 AM
So what were all the ghetto roles supposed to be? Lead engineer, rickshaw rick etc etc

I have no idea about Lead Engineer but Rickshaw Rick was my roll, and it was the bus driver roll (which is why I think HC made a mistake)

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Zhuge Liang']Peasant
You have no special abilities
You win with town

Yue Ying

Zhuge Liang']Crazy Peasant
You win by surviving to the end of the game or by fufilling all tasks
You will be PMed your tasks at the beginning of each day
You are not allowed to roleclaim, if you do you will be modkilled
Failure to complete a task will result in modkilling

Good luck, you'll need it.

As far as I'm aware, the tasks were Spanish, Type Backwards, Get three other people to type backwards, Survive.

Sima Yi

Zhuge Liang']Yellow turban leader
You win when all remaining players are yellow turban members
Each night you can recruit a townie to your cause
If you try to recruit a mafia member, you will die (One night grace period? Yeah, that seems fair)
The oldest turban will take your place as leader
Once you have recruited three extra members, the Yellow Turbans may launch a raid, night killing one member.
Here is your forum: Yellow Turbans Crib (http://s13.invisionfree.com/Yellow_Turbans_Crib/index.php)

Lu Meng

Zhuge Liang']Sword of Wu
You win with mafia
Your day vote counts as two
you may communicate with other mafia members at: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Three_Ki...ex.php?act=idx
the other mafia members are: Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun, Liu Bei

Huang Gai

Zhuge Liang']super sumo
you win with town
you are too heavy to lynch, you are immune to lynchings

Gan Ning

Zhuge Liang']rickshaw rick
You win with town
you may switch any two characters at night so that any actions pointed at them will be moved to the other.
PM me your choices

Cao Cao

Zhuge Liang']Emperor
You win with town
You may stop the lynch on any one day by posting
##Stoplynch: [persons name]

Xiahou Dun

Zhuge Liang']Shield of Wei
you win with mafia
you may guard any one person at night, any actions targeted at them will be transfered to you, you investigate innocent
you may communicate with other mafia members at: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Three_Ki...ex.php?act=idx
the other mafia members are: Lu Meng, Zhao Yun, Liu Bei

Zhao Yun

Zhuge Liang']Will of Shu
you win with mafia
It takes one more vote than normal to lynch you, ex: if you have 5 votes, and another player has 5 at the end of the day, they will be lynched
Also if you have exactly one more vote than the person with the next most votes, it will be considered a tie, in which case voting will continue
the other mafia members are: Xiahou Dun, Lu Meng, Liu Bei

Zhang Jiao

Zhuge Liang']Mr. Yin
you win by surviving to day 5 (or the end of the game, whichever is earliest)
you die if Mr. Yang dies
Mr. Yang is Zhang Fei

Zhang Fei

Zhuge Liang']Mr. Yang
you win by surviving to day 5 (or the end of the game, whichever is earliest)
you die if Mr. Yin dies
Mr. Yin is Zhang Jiao

Guan Yu

Zhuge Liang']Scout
You win with town, you lose if town loses
Once each night you may choose to pm the name of one townie you wish to investigate, I will send you either an innocent or guilty verdict on said townie

Diao Chan

Zhuge Liang']Rouge grenadier
you win with town or by killing a mafia member
you may choose at any time during any day to kill one townie by typing Kill: [townies name]
Warning, you automatically die when you use your power

Liu Bei

Zhuge Liang']Tyrannical Chancellor
you win with mafia
you investigate innocent
you command the loyalty of your companions; they will throw themselves on top of a bomb for you
the other mafia members are: Lu Meng, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:18 AM
Lu Bu

Zhuge Liang']Lead engineer
You win with town, you lose if the the town loses
You may start one fire attack on any character once during the game by sending me their name and the title fire attack
they will be night killed the third night after.
You may only do this once.

Sun Shang Xiang

Zhuge Liang']Manipulative Concubine
You win by surviving to the end of the game
Once each night you may send me the name of 1 account and who you believe is playing the account. If you are correct, they will no longer be able to vote for you.

Re: the bus driver, the effect only lasts for that one night.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 03:32 AM
I didn't confirm Xiahou Dun was innocent. Look at my post closely. I discussed this with Jen already, but I clearly said Guan Yu was given incorrect information. I didn't even say it was a guilty/innocent verdict, he could have been any sort of investigative role. So you dicks are all dicks for looking at things so plainly in a game of Mafia for chrissake.
You didn't say it, but Guan did, and since this incident basically confirmed his role why would he lie? The way it went down just seemed like 'oh crap they're going to lynch a townie because I gave false info'. Two innocent mafia is just too much, especially with all the wicked ass powers they got on top of that, but that wasn't your fault.

Anyway, all I wanted to do in this game was impersonate past mafia players and I got to do that. And only DD even noticed it or cared. That's the last time I try to entertain you jerks!

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:35 AM
I noticed it and cared, and I thought that was a remarkably well done ploy. I am disappointed you didn't win, I was a Cult supporter from the beginning (well, as soon as I knew Demon Dude was a mafia member, I jumped ship).

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 03:39 AM
It wasn't a ploy! I was going to do that no matter what role I got.

I think we could have and would have won if Guan did not disappear for two days and then randomly show up and turn on Meng. My plan for that day was to talk Cao down from stopping the lynch (because that doesn't do us any good) and then get myself and Guan to vote for Xiahou.

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 03:46 AM
You're a bad boy, Jiro! :greenie:

That's an awesome plan, Del Murder, I like it! :greenie:

DK
06-30-2011, 03:48 AM
I actually didn't really have a plan for that day, but after a couple of days being dead and not really knowing what was going on, I checked the Yellow Turbans forum and saw you post something along the lines of "I'm waiting for Guan to show up and do something crazy" so I was like "okay smurf it will vote for Meng Huo." And then try and claim a non cult member as someone in the cult the next day. Of course, that was all relying on there only being one mafia left, so it would have died horribly anyway but oh well :shobon:

edit: what i meant to say was it was all paul, he was on holiday up until today and he came back and did it on his own i had nothing to do with it blame psy

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 04:17 AM
I did blame him. I always do every time I lose.

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2011, 04:30 AM

I have no idea about Lead Engineer but Rickshaw Rick was my roll, and it was the bus driver roll (which is why I think HC made a mistake)

I made a mistake becuase you changed your night action. also, the switch was never permanant.

Lead engineer was the only non suicidal town alligned killing role as they could set a fire on one person and that person would die a few days later

Hollycat
06-30-2011, 04:38 AM
oh, and

Zhou Tai

Insane purposeless peasant:

original role: your vote doesn't mean anything or count
real role: your vote counts as an instant majority

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 04:48 AM
oh, and

Zhou Tai

Insane purposeless peasant:

original role: your vote doesn't mean anything or count
real role: your vote counts as an instant majority
What? Please, elaborate because I do not understand. How can a vote not count but cause an instant majority? :O_O:

Hollycat
06-30-2011, 04:51 AM
the person is insane

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 04:57 AM
That part I understood, :p . Explain the part about how his vote doesn't mean anything but causes an instant majority.

Agent Proto
06-30-2011, 05:22 AM
It means that he was told his vote wouldn't count for anything, but in reality, it would instantly create a majority for whoever he voted for.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 05:23 AM
Insane means your role is the opposite you were told. So instead of not counting, it counts for everything. A role the town could have surely used!

Jentleness
06-30-2011, 05:49 AM
Insane means your role is the opposite you were told. So instead of not counting, it counts for everything. A role the town could have surely used!
Ah, thank you for explaining that, it makes more sense put that way. :hello:

Mo-Nercy
06-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Cult would've won if I wasn't removed from the game. They would've gotten to nightkilling a day earlier.

I feel bad for having technically "won" as a Crazy Peasant. I didn't really do much. I think the idea was for me to struggle to defend myself against a sea of haters, but it didn't really turn out that way. xD

demondude
06-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Your Rocky roleplaying was pretty good, DD. I'd say it's better than my roleplaying as the Rock in the Wrestlemania mafia hosted by DK and Psychotic. :)

I can't believe I missed that game. :(

Anyway, all I wanted to do in this game was impersonate past mafia players and I got to do that. And only DD even noticed it or cared. That's the last time I try to entertain you jerks!

I thought it was funny but it was infuriating trying to explain it when people weren't paying attention to me. :D