PDA

View Full Version : I was amused by a certain e-mail.

Ashtoro
06-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Seriously, I signed up years ago, posted maybe once or twice, then forgot to come back... then years later I get a rather well-written e-mail telling me to come back. At first I was like "wtf." But then I read it and lulled... so now I'm taking a look around. Make me feel missed, even though none of you have ever known me. :D

Edit

Holy crap. Looking at the only thread I ever posted in 6 years ago (mine)... there were more posts in it alone than the forum I regularly go to gets in a week (it's kinda dying but no one will admit it). Not to mention how much of a tool I was, but hey, I was 13... (please don't look at my old posts)

I hope this place is still as active. I could use a new forum. :D

Rantz
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM
We only sent it to you personally because we was wondering where you'd gone off to!

Er... :shifty: anyway, hope you find the place more enthralling this time! I'll... I'll do anything to make you feel comfortable.

Ashtoro
06-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Hah! I knew technology hadn't advanced to a point that forums could automatically send e-mails that named its receivers.

Now that I think about it, I've been receiving such e-mails occassionally all this time... I never understood your dedication, or realized how important I was to this forum... I'm so sorry, everyone...

Pike
06-17-2011, 04:17 PM
No fair. I didn't get an email! :colbert:

Erm. Welcome back OP!

Jiro
06-18-2011, 12:56 AM
You came back too early Pike :shifty: I'll personally send you an email asking you to come home if you like :D?

Welcome back Ashtoro! We'd be glad to have you back for the long haul. (Bring your other forums friends too, I'm sure we'll all get on well :jess:)

Stick around and have fun!

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2011, 02:30 AM
(please don't look at my old posts)

It's okay. We were all pretty bad. 2006 in particular was a pretty dickish year. Hey everybody, let's all post really lame posts of ours.

I'll go first. This is me at 13/14 years old, a month after I joined.

I think you're getting pretty bent out of shape over a video game. Also, deleting everything on his memory card was extremely childish. There are so many better ways you could have handled that situation.

Sure, it's not good that he's taking your games--your property--and doing what-have-you with them, but reacting in an immature fashion does nothing to help the situation. Can you even be 100% sure that he traded your game? Isn't there the possibility that it really is just lost? Even if he did trade your game you could have confronted him about it directly and demand that he replace the game. If he refused, bring it up with your parents.

Sure, siblings can be a pain in the rear, and they may do things that annoy you to no end, but they're never as bad as we make them out to be when we're angry at them.

um...do you HAVE a younger brother?

My little brother got the playstation2 for getting decent grades and not throwing too many tantrums. (he's eleven. he has anger issues)

He doesn't let me play it. it used to be he had to use my tv, then if i can't play, no one can. now he has new games so not being able to play mine, isn't much of a threat anymore (i have GTA:san andreas).

So if i want to play i have to kiss his ass (meaning i don't). I say screw him. don't just erase it, distroy it if you're mad enough.

Find a good hiding place for your games and take the cord from the playstation as well if you are not playing.

Jiro
06-18-2011, 04:24 AM
And not a thing has changed, isn't that right dearest Jessweeee♪? :p

My posting ability hasn't improved, I just use full words now thx.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2011, 05:10 AM
Once he got an Xbox 360 the PS2 was pretty much mine :colbert:

Pike
06-18-2011, 05:33 AM
You came back too early Pike :shifty:

Aww jeah, I was totally ahead of the game. :cool:

Pheesh
06-18-2011, 05:55 AM
I got one of those emails as well and came back. Now they won't let me leave :(

But I'm sure you'll have fun!!

Remon
06-18-2011, 11:23 AM
I didn't get one either :colbert:.
Anyway welcome back :D!

Jiro
06-18-2011, 12:42 PM
I can send you all an email if you like! Be warned, if I send you one, you're never allowed to leave.

Jentleness
06-19-2011, 03:37 PM
I don't know if you all sent me a "We've missed you all these years, come back and post again and bring meaning to our lives" email, because I don't use any of the email accounts I used way back then. Anyway, welcome back, although you probably signed up just as I was fading out so I don't believe we've met. :hello:

Selphie Tilmitt
06-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Hello everybody;

How have you been ? = )

long time no see ,

Ashtoro , I've been through the same experience lolz,
truly , the e-mail was so funny & cute ..i've become amused by it ,,http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/missbone/miss-bone-215.gif
Oh..I got two messages one wishing me a happy birthday on 18-june(i know it`s an auto message ) and one asking me to come back ..

I really wanna say thank you , for these kind and warm e-mails ..

i just couldn't resist coming back !<< i even changed the password cuz i forgot it >< ", and gonna look for a new sig http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/missbone/miss-bone-266.gif

Everyone , here is a little gift from me , a box of Lindit -Swiss chocolate ,
http://www.lindt.com/fileadmin/lindt_ca/Products_Collages_17062009/a_5_2_swiss_tradition/a_5_2_4_swiss_tradition_410g-box.png
my fave collection ! = ) try one !

Remon
06-21-2011, 05:51 PM
I really want to see that email now :doublecolbert:

Welcome back!

Vermachtnis
06-21-2011, 06:04 PM
So Ash, how many Pokémon did you catch while you were gone?

Rantz
06-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome back, Selphie. :)

Selphie Tilmitt
06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks ,Rantzien ! = )

Shlup
06-22-2011, 06:27 PM
You've FINALLY returned! I missed you ever-so much!