PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Topaz Flare
06-18-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm not exactly new here, I just received an email telling me to come back and I thought why not?

Anyway, just a little intro :D

I'm known as Topaz, I'm a 21 year old Female(22 this year) Originally from the UK ,but I currently live in Romania.

my first final fantasy was Final Fantasy IX which is still my #1 favourite Final Fantasy. I first played it when I was 12 :D. I have played FF8, some parts of FF7/FF6/FFX, Chrono Trigger and FF: Dissidia.

I currently own an XBOX360 (slim) PS2 and PSP. My favourite games/series of all time include Gears of War, God of War Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Deathsmiles, Devil May cry, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, the sims and Katamari

My latest game purchases are Duke Nukem Forever (balls of steel ed) and Final Fantasy XIII (collectors Ed)

Jiro
06-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome back Topaz Flare! Final Fantasy IX is pretty amazing, I can see you have good taste!

I hope you have fun around here!

Topaz Flare
06-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Welcome back Topaz Flare! Final Fantasy IX is pretty amazing, I can see you have good taste!

I hope you have fun around here!

Thanks alot :) and yeah, FF9 totally captured my heart and soul. can't wait to play it again as soon as I get my PS2 back from my bfs bros

Pheesh
06-18-2011, 05:32 PM
You were in chat for like two seconds earlier, but hello again.

Hope you enjoy the forum and stick around.

Topaz Flare
06-18-2011, 06:02 PM
You were in chat for like two seconds earlier, but hello again.

Hope you enjoy the forum and stick around.

yeah I was, left so I can eat something :P plus, I was browing on my phone so I couldn't see much :lol:

Rantz
06-18-2011, 07:07 PM
FF9 is my first and favourite too!

I'm glad these emails are working. Not everybody that comes back after getting them sticks around, of course, but those that do tend to be quality members :D

Jentleness
06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Welcome back! FFIX is my second favorite Final Fantasy, my favorite being FF VII which was my first one. :hello:

Polnareff
06-22-2011, 04:27 AM
IX is also my favorite and anybody who likes Platinum Games is just fine with me! :D