PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Nicknames

Rebellious Eagle
06-26-2011, 02:08 AM
I just realized how many dumb yet adorable nicknames people have given me.
Fanny, Kitchen, Kuechester, Kitty, Cuddle Monster...the list goes on and on. Please tell me you guys have silly nicknames, too. I don't want to be forever alone. D:

Yar
06-26-2011, 02:44 AM
At work I am Ducky.

Among friends, I am Justy.

Rebellious Eagle
06-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Ha, that's funny, I call my boyfriend Ducky. xD

Raistlin
06-26-2011, 03:59 AM
I don't really have any currently, but some individuals have given me some crazy ones over the years. So crazy that no one else used them.

High school: Woose the Moose
College: Wes Mantooth, General Wesmoreland (ok, I liked that one)

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2011, 04:23 AM
ahahahahahaahahahahaha Woose the Moose.

My boss typo'd my name once as Mega Powell and another manager thought that was hilarious. An acquaintance shortened that to MegaPow and it's stuck.

Shlup
06-26-2011, 04:24 AM
My nickname in elementary school was Pokey 'cause I walk slow and liked The Pokey Little Puppy.

In junior high... I don't even remember. Panda has been one of those nicknames that pops up from time to time.

In high school it was Girl because I hung out with mostly guys. A couple of my friends still call me Girl.

My grandparents call me AJ or Little Lamb, and my grandpa often calls me Kiddle. My dad used to call me Care Bear or Rat Fink, depending on his mood, but those names have thankfully been passed down to my siblings. My uncles sometimes call me Demanda, and my little brother and sister call me Sissy.

I don't recall ever having a nickname that actually bothered me.

Raistlin
06-26-2011, 04:31 AM
Shlup, you forgot about Big Punkin'.

TrollHunter
06-26-2011, 04:34 AM
Someone thought bray bray would be a good nickname for me... I tried to convince her otherwise but to this day I swear she does it just to annoy me. I am not a fan of that nickname!

Shlup
06-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Shlup, you forgot about Big Punkin'.

Oh yeah. My dad hasn't been very nick-namey lately.

Jiro
06-26-2011, 06:53 AM
Mullet which then became Fish which was the last of the nicknames that the forum will allow me to post.

There were lost of insults to which I said "hey guess what call me Dik" and they all got confused.

Dak also works now, it seems.

Pike
06-26-2011, 06:57 AM
A lot of people have actually taken to calling me Pike in real life. Which I like.

And a couple other people call me "Taw" or "Tawtaw" which is a nickname based off of my World of Warcraft character. I don't play anymore, but a few people from those days still keep in touch with me and call me that name.

Other than that, I can't think of anything...

Hollycat
06-26-2011, 07:00 AM
I've never had a nick among friends.

Levian
06-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Someone I was fooling around with a couple months ago kept calling me "Stiches" because I do have some stitches on a few scars around my chest. My OCD-meter definitely went off when I saw how it was spelled out, but I managed to contain myself.

I'm almost tempted to write an SMS with a belated correction now.

Madonna
06-26-2011, 07:48 AM
My father addresses me as Hollywood. Shorty is the name my grandparents call me. I have been known as the Mouse, the Curr, and Care Bear. As long as I know it is me you are addressing, I will respond to whatever; Ambivalence should have been my given name.

Edit: I do enjoy being addressed by online handles. It is how we know each other; it is cool.

Laddy
06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm called either Kitty or Mikey.

Frankly, I don't get the first one or like the second one.

G13
06-26-2011, 07:57 AM
I've only ever been given one nickname and it was the stupidest thing ever. This guy at my last job called me Super Pooper. :mad2:

After I started working there, some disgruntled previous employee thought it would really stick it to the boss if he came back and shit everywhere in the bathroom but the proper receptacle. The manager went around warning everyone on duty that if he ever caught us doing that it would be an insta-fire. I was the only one who laughed out loud. It was fucking funny, how am I not going to laugh? Some idiot took that as a sure sign that I was the one that did it and the nickname spread like wildfire. :mad:

demondude
06-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Huggy Mclovemuffin

oh yes.

Remon
06-26-2011, 01:38 PM
They call me Reto.
Sort of a faggot in Albanian :pissed:.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-26-2011, 05:37 PM
My friend's nickname was waffle.

I don't remember, but my parents said when I was really little I was called Tiny Hulk. I would run into stuff, burn myself, cuts, all those injuries. After that I'd look at my parents to see if it was bad. As long as they acted like it was nothing, I'd grunt and keep going. So Tiny Hulk.

Mo-Nercy
06-26-2011, 05:40 PM
Pete.

=(

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2011, 11:26 PM
A current friend of mine met an old high school friend of mine the other day who asked if I was still called Blue. I don't ever remember being called Blue but I checked with another friend who said I was.

Weird. So Blue and MegaPow.

NorthernChaosGod
06-26-2011, 11:49 PM
MegaPow is an awesome nickname.

Jiro
06-27-2011, 06:27 AM
They call me Reto.
Sort of a faggot in Albanian :pissed:.

:exdee:

Pete.

=(

I'm just going to call you Mo. Tell everyone to call you Mo. It's awesome.

Oh and btw

Cuddle Monster

Hi Cuddle Monster. I'm Captain Snuggles. If you forget the Captain, I will murder you (adorably?). You watch as this post haunts me forever now.

Rye
06-27-2011, 12:53 PM
I am Little Bee. ;A;

Pumpkin
06-27-2011, 01:56 PM
My boyfriend calls me chou which is a french term of endearment, but also mean cabbage.
I call him Joshuette because his name is Josh and chouette is another french trem of endeament and if a french word has -ette at the end of it, it is almost always, if not always, feminine.

Yes, I am french.

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes, I am french.
We could all tell from your signature anyway. xD

Timekeeper
06-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Having the name of Nick, it's only suitable that I go by many nick names, everyone seems to give me a different one, though it's odd when they match up.
I've had...
Nicho, Nicky, Nix, Wiggles, Wiggo, Smiggles, Smiggy, Smigolas (an odd portmanteau of Smiggy and Nicholas, or something like that), Balls (ask Dik for the explanation, heh), Nickleberry, DT, Picnic, Wick Niggins, Nickelodeon, and I'm certain there are others, I just can't quite remember them...

Pike
06-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Having the name of Nick, it's only suitable that I go by many nick names, everyone seems to give me a different one, though it's odd when they match up.
I've had...
Nicho, Nicky, Nix, Wiggles, Wiggo, Smiggles, Smiggy, Smigolas (an odd portmanteau of Smiggy and Nicholas, or something like that), Balls (ask Dik for the explanation, heh), Nickleberry, DT, Picnic, Wick Niggins, Nickelodeon, and I'm certain there are others, I just can't quite remember them...

My ex is named Nick, I had about a million super annoying nicknames for him. I think that's one of those names that's just easy to nicknameify.

Pumpkin
06-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Yes, I am french.

Ta mère

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Yes, I am french.

Ta mère
Hey! I know what that means!
(I know how to go onto websites that tell me what that means!)

Pumpkin
06-27-2011, 04:51 PM
It means you mom xD

I dunno why that makes me laugh so...

Peegee
06-27-2011, 05:18 PM
people call me PG or poke-chan IRL

Branding is ftw.

Shiny
06-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Banana is the stupidest nickname I've gotten. I'm not sure if it's a play on my name or because I have yellow skin sometimes.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lndr1kUEZ11qm10hro1_250.gif

NorthernChaosGod
06-28-2011, 12:23 AM
I get called Jules a lot, sometimes even Jew.

Carl the Llama
06-28-2011, 12:39 AM
I get called Jules a lot, sometimes even Jew.

you forgot Julie!

I've never had a nick among friends.

I dub thee Hypoallergenic Cactart! in light of your Veira.

When I was a kid they used to call me Off the wally Pauly, now everyone (including my area manager call's me Big Boss, (I seriously doubt any of them have ever played or even heard of MGS but hey) which I love. My brother quite often calls me bastard, in light of the fact that I am so much better at him when it comes to video games lol.

Some online nicks consist of: Tas (short for Taser my FFXI name) Kai and the most prominent one KD.

NorthernChaosGod
06-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Only PG calls me Julie.

Brennan
06-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Let's see...
Brenn (duh)
Brendolus (girlfriend's friend gave me that one)
Warren (I look like a warren, apparently)
Paw Paw Brennan (talking about ye olde days on facebook once upon a time)
Brennagan (my dad, wtf?)
Breanna (lovely parents, eh?)
Among many I forgot

How the hell's Brennan a nicknameable name?

Rostum
06-28-2011, 12:50 AM
People just shorten my name to Loges. Which ironically is the same amount of letters as Logan, but I guess it's just easier to say it.

fire_of_avalon
06-28-2011, 01:57 AM
Also just remembered that my sister and ex used to call me Megalulu. I don't know why.

EDIT: Yeah, MegaPow is pretty badass.

Pike
06-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Also just remembered that my sister and ex used to call me Megalulu. I don't know why.

When my little sister was really small (aged 2 or 3 or so) she called both me and my brother "Tie". She did this for about a year.

(My actual name is Stephanie and my brother is Ryan so I guess "Tie" was some sort of weird combo of the two? No idea!)

sharkythesharkdogg
06-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Only PG calls me Julie.

Never Julia? I mean all you do is drop the N. Seems natural.

I'd call you Julia if we hung out. Which means we'll probably never hang out.

black orb
06-28-2011, 04:06 AM
>>> My Nicknames huh, I had lots in school like:

Retard, Loser, pathetic human, stupid, mothersmurfer.. I have lots more but I can remember all of them..:luca:

NorthernChaosGod
06-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Only PG calls me Julie.

Never Julia? I mean all you do is drop the N. Seems natural.

I'd call you Julia if we hung out. Which means we'll probably never hang out.
And I would destroy a rotary engine if you ever did. :colbert:

Jiro
06-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Balls

ahahaha oh yes :hahaha:

Wick Niggins

This one has always entertained me.

TrollHunter
06-29-2011, 02:33 PM
>>> My Nicknames huh, I had lots in school like:

Retard, Loser, pathetic human, stupid, mothersmurfer.. I have lots more but I can remember all of them..:luca:

I've had strangely similar names... it's okay we still love you.

Jiro
06-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Whoever was calling you "pathetic human" was probably an alien trying to take over the world.

Hollycat
06-30-2011, 04:50 AM
from my family:

Scoot (wth does this even mean)
shaybay (dont wanna know)
chianne (stupid illiterate fat people)
cheezit (used to eat them all the time)
cuzy (short for cousin)

Jiro
06-30-2011, 05:02 AM
I have a friend called Scott and he used to be called Scooty Scott a lot.

Caboose
07-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Judge Judy and Fudge. I swear to god I will murder those that said those things to me.

Pike
07-01-2011, 04:50 AM
I have a friend called Scott and he used to be called Scooty Scott a lot.

I don't know him but I'm going to start calling him Scootaloo. Yes, after the Pony.

http://www.clockworkhare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/130616628297.gif

Jiro
07-01-2011, 05:13 AM
I'm going to call him that too now. Thank you :jess:

Jentleness
07-01-2011, 06:27 AM
My nickname is Jen because I hate the name Jenny. The only person who gets to call me Jenny is my mother, who likes to call me Jenny Bird. You are not my mother, you can call me Jen. :hello: