PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Video Review

davidhass3lh0ff
06-16-2011, 02:29 AM
Hello Everyone

About a week ago i did a video review on Final Fantasy VII

YouTube - ‪Final Fantasy VII Review For The Sony Playstation‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTLOmUp0io)

I just want to say ff7 is one of my 2 favorite game's of all time (the other being shenmue). i would love to here what people think of my ff7 review and i look forward to being part of this community and in the future reviewing ff8 and ff9 and talking to you about them games.

www.michaels-retro-game-reviews.com (http://www.michaels-retro-game-reviews.com)

Jiro
06-30-2011, 12:29 PM
I like your review for a number of reasons. First of all it's very informative, with information about how FFVII came to a Sony console. Those little facts set you aside from the other people who just blare down with their opinions.

Secondly, the actual game video and music playing give it an awesome atmosphere. Anyone who has played the game will get a nostalgia buzz, and anyone who might be spurred to play it will recognise things from your videos.

I did get a chuckle out of your story description though. Not because it was wrong, but because at the end you said you weren't going to spoil it too much, and then a little bit later, while talking about the music, you mentioned Aeris and her...accident :p

I look forward to your reviews of the other games :D

Rostum
06-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned already? :( I liked the review.

Shaibana
06-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Gotta agree with Jiro
I also love it how u put final fantasy facts in a row, and not only tell about the game itself but the facts around is.

The FF7 music completes the picture
3:15 .. sigh.. this is where im stuck :( .. and by now seeing fragments of whats gonna happen after that.. i really wanna get passed this freaking boss D:

and i really agree with you when u say: If ur a reall fan, ull see through every shortcomming.
Good graphics are nothing without a good story indeed!!:thumb:

About that 'new opening scene' .. they used part of that in FF Crisis core :D and now seeing a little more of it.. on 1 hand i say: Leave FF7 as it is, it is epic and i think a remake wouldnt do it any good. but naturaly on the other hand im really curious about what they can do with it and i would love to see a remake!

Thumbs up for your revieuw!!

edit: hes banned? :o may i ask wy?