PDA

View Full Version : Will FFType-0 get an English release?

cat121212
06-30-2011, 09:38 AM
What do you think? With the Playstation Vita around the corner, do you think they will even bother will an English release for a dying console or will the PSP go out with a bang with a great Final Fantasy game? :eek: Discuss

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 04:52 PM
I hope so! It looks really awesome. I'm probably more excited for this than any other SE product currently in development.

cat121212
06-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Agreed! I despretly want an English release for this fantastic looking game!:jess:
Though right now my main interest in SE games is a tie between FFXIII-2 & Type 0 (and any other FF games they release, ok, I admit, I'm a SE whore, I pretty much buy any game they make >~<)

Loony BoB
07-05-2011, 12:59 PM
I really hope so. As noted in your other thread, I had always just assumed it would. I've not seen enough of the gameplay to really get what kind of game this will end up being, but as ever, new games - and FF games in particular - always interest me, so here's hoping.

Del Murder
07-06-2011, 01:58 AM
What has me excited is that on the surface it looks like the PS-era FFs. I'm sure the gameplay will be newage action jackson whatever, but I see airships and world map and that's enough to get my interest.

nirojan
07-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Well PSP digital games are supported on the Vita, so they could just release it on the PS Store and make a huge profit on it. UMD version for sole PSP-enthusiast may be a bit harder to sell to SENA seeing how PSP game sales are tapering off in North America (compared to Europe and Japan).

Marky Tee
09-20-2011, 07:21 PM
can i just ask a simple question here?
why?
why the heck don't they want to realease this great looking game outside of japan?

i'd pay ash money to play it!!

Wolf Kanno
09-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Just be patient, Four Heroes of Light and FFIV:TAY both took some time from their Japanese release before their world release. Seeing how the game was delayed so they could fix the issues people had with the demo, I'd say SE is just being cautious and taking their time so they don't have another XIII/XIV debacle on their hands.

Jessweeee♪
09-23-2011, 02:28 PM
For some reason I was under the impression that an English release was the whole reason they decided to make the game on the PSP instead of a mobile phone application like they had originally planned! Derp. Anyway, I'm sure we'll be hearing about an English release soon.

Wolf Kanno
09-24-2011, 12:49 AM
Actually, I remember hearing the same thing which is why I'm a bit curious why a worldwide release hasn't been announced yet.