PDA

View Full Version : Can you dig it!?

G13
06-30-2011, 01:58 PM
December, 2005. When the ash settled, none remained. The gangs of Eyes on Final Fantasy had waged a bloody war and none stood victorious.

Six years have passed, and Eyes on Final Fantasy has rebuilt itself. The General Forums are in order, melodies can be heard as one strolls past the Video Game Music Forum. On the outside, Eyes on Final Fantasy seems happy. Healthy. Safe.

But not all is as it seems. New gangs have formed in the underworld of the Final Fantasy Forums. They lurk in the shadows, lashing out at each other. The violence was small scale; petty fights and squabbles in the streets.

But Prime Minister Pokékeeper noticed and, under advise from his cabinet, told Eyes on Final Fantasy that the gangland warfare would be stamped out once and for all. Using all of his resources, the Prime Minister sent out an elite force to combat the gangs; The EoFF Secret Police. For a time it seemed they were effective, but before long the gangs grew bolder and began to attack the police force openly. At first it was strategic, well planned and well orchestrated, but then, it seems, personalities clashed. Leaders began to rise up, and each one had their own view of how things should be run. Soon factions were formed and the massive gang conglomerate became many. With a handful of gangs fighting them, as well as each other, the EoFF Secret Police quickly lost control.

This was one thing nobody saw coming. The gangs had gained confidence and, with this declaration of war, decided it was time to take over, each gang vying for complete control of Eyes on Final Fantasy.

Now chaos reigns supreme. EoFF suffers as the Prime Minister struggles to regain order and the gangs continue to defy in the worst way. Dark times are ahead of us. Who will win this ultimate battle for control?

Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Misfits sitting next to the Returners. We got the Lionhearts right by the Bandits. Nobody is wastin' nobody! That is a miracle, and miracles ain't the way things ought to be!

One gang could run this city! One gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because we got the streets, suckers! Can you dig it?

The problem in the past has been the man putting us down. We have been unable to see the truth because we have been fighting for ten square feet of ground. Our turf, our little piece of turf. That's crap, brothers! The turf is ours by right, because it's our turn. All we have to do is take it. So secure your territory, secure your turf, because it's all your turf! Go forth and create chaos. Sow the seeds of discord! Because this is GANG WARS!

Jiro
06-30-2011, 02:02 PM
FUCKING MISFITS REPRESENT

G13
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
WAAAAARIOOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSS! COME OUT AND PLAY!

Rantz
06-30-2011, 02:14 PM
I fight for the Bandits!

demondude
06-30-2011, 02:16 PM
FFVI Returner yo. Will bring The Rock out if under pressure.

Edit: Can somebody explain wtf is happening to me? xD

Jiro
06-30-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll punch your face in, scum bag. Especially the bandits, but of plagiarisin bastards! WE MADE YOU, YOU RIPPED US OFF YOU PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKER.

MISFITS OWN THIS TOWN.

http://i55.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/111madj.png

G13
06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Edit: Can somebody explain wtf is happening to me? xD

Your gang is about to get the ever lovin' shit kicked out of it, that's what. RETURNER SCUM WE OWN THIS TOWN!

Jiro
06-30-2011, 02:22 PM
THE WARRIORS ARE A BUNCH OF WANNABE HACK JOBS. ENJOY YOUR FUCKING LEGO HANDS, DICKWIPES. EAT MY VARYING AND SUPERIOR SHIT

Jiro
06-30-2011, 02:25 PM
This is but one of the smurfers we got on our side

http://gamefacts.webs.com/photos/Dissidia-Final-Fantasy/Cecil_DK_Dissidia.jpg

Yeah go on, just try and fuck with him, I dare ya. Soft cocked boppins that you are

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Returning to a town near you!

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 02:49 PM
The Returners currently outnumber you in this thread. Surrender now and we promise to make the end quick.

G13
06-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Returners better do just that and gtfo!

Goldenboko
06-30-2011, 02:54 PM
...VIII...

wooooo. :(

demondude
06-30-2011, 02:56 PM
...VIII...

wooooo. :(

Aha, Lionhearts. What a bunch of ABSOLUTE PUSSIES.

Jiro
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't give a shit, I fight with the fury of ten men. And a couple of ladies as well. Ladies like, uh nah better not go there. BUT FURIOUS.

Now come at me Del bro. Let's see what yo monkey ass got.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3o85y3yGJ1qarkg3o1_400.jpg

Remon
06-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Is there a FFT gang? :D

EDIT
I haven't even played FFIX.

G13
06-30-2011, 03:34 PM
I, VI, VII, VIII, IX. Sorry. :shobon:

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 03:36 PM
The Misfits will represent Tactics players!

Loony BoB
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
smurfING MISFITS REPRESENT
...POOR GAMES THAT ARE SO UNPOPULAR THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR OWN GANG BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM ENOUGH. Keep representing, Misfits. You do it so well.

I, VI, VII, VIII, IX. Sorry. :shobon:
I thought Misfits was "other"?

G13
06-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Don't worry about the gangs you're in right now, just go and spread your chaos! Claim turf, loot, insult the other gangs, and whistle at pretty ladies!

Eh, I assumed Misfits were I. I, other, doesn't matter really, the leader will represent whoever he wants to represent.

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:41 PM
MISFITS REPRESENT ALL THE FOLK WHO THE REST OF THESE FUCKERS HATE

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Just goes to show that those fucking Warriors know nothing! Misfits Go!

Pike
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
AWW JEAH I GET TO BE A MISFIT

JIRO LET'S DO THIS

Loony BoB
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
MISFITS REPRESENT ALL THE FOLK WHO THE REST OF THESE smurfERS HATE
So why aren't you simply named "REJECTS"?

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Because to be rejected is to fail! And Misfits shall never fall! Call yourself Warriors!? You couldn't even fight your way through a Pension queue!

Pike
06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Misfits Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxzBEylQegQ)

Jiro
06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
YEAH YOU SEE THAT?! FUCKING ROBO PIKE IS A MISFIT TOO.

You bitches be rejectin', you bitches be hatin', but we'll be the ones ownin' yo ass. You goin' get schooled fool. The Misfits are forever, and the Misfits will break your pathetic Warrior lego faces.

G13
06-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Misfits Go!

You seem confused. Do you know where you're at right now?

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Yup! With the team I was born to be in, not the team I was forced into by the oppressive facist régime comprising of Warriors and Bandits!

G13
06-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Whichever team you feel you belong to, you're going down either way. There can only be one, and that one is the Warriors!

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM
There can be only one? You're so lame that you're stealing lines off Highlander now!? Get your own catchphrases!

Jiro
06-30-2011, 04:07 PM
When we nail your ass to the wall you goin' be eatin' those words G-bitch.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 04:20 PM
2D > 3D. You don't see people making petitions to bring back the 3D FF games (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/137647-petition-square-enix-create-new-16-bit-ff-game.html).

Loony BoB
06-30-2011, 04:27 PM
IDNAN, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but did you know that Jiro and GXIII were the one who established the listing of gang members? They snuck around the gangs and came up with an official list. Yeah, Jiro put you in the Warriors. GXIII accepted the opportunity to fight alongside you with great excitement, while Jiro happily confirmed that you would not be a in his group. It's cool, man. It's cool. You can come back to the Warriors, where you will be appreciated and loved. The Misfits are not for you. He's thrown you out once and is only pretending to accept you now so he can screw you over again. It's a shame, and to think that he would do that to people who were in a group of rejects is shocking, but it happened. Come with us, and you will live like kings. Kings of love.

2D > 3D. You don't see people making petitions to bring back the 3D FF games (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/137647-petition-square-enix-create-new-16-bit-ff-game.html).
I'm sorry, have you heard of Final Fantasy VII?

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 04:31 PM
I joined the Misfits knowing full well that Jiro aided in the compliation of the list. My brother has been truthful with me from day one, and graciously pleaded for my change in party once I expressed dismay at the miscalculation of my chosen team. I figure it was partially caused by one GXIII's Jedi mind tricks upon Jiro. I'm afraid, as much as I respect you as my senior, I could never join a group so corrupt and disgraceful as your own. So, in the politest way possible, UP YOURS WARRIORS!

G13
06-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Jedi mind... Oh you poor, poor boy. Have you ever heard of a Mandalorian Jedi? That's what I thought. Jiro has been deceiving you this whole time.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Oh I know there are no Mandalorian Jedi. This is why the truth must come out now. YOU ARE A FRUAD! You pretend to be Mandalorian, but you've never seen Mandalore. You know not the glory of battle. Hell, your armour has 'Made In China' on the far left of the breast plate.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Jedi mind... Oh you poor, poor boy. Have you ever heard of a Mandalorian Jedi? That's what I thought. Jiro has been deceiving you this whole time.
Of course he hasn't. Nobody cool has heard of your Star Wars fanfic bulltit. Movies or nothing.

Pheesh
06-30-2011, 04:57 PM
What is this... I don't even...

demondude
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Lionhearts? Unlucky, man.

Loony BoB
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
I joined the Misfits knowing full well that Jiro aided in the compliation of the list. My brother has been truthful with me from day one, and graciously pleaded for my change in party once I expressed dismay at the miscalculation of my chosen team. I figure it was partially caused by one GXIII's Jedi mind tricks upon Jiro. I'm afraid, as much as I respect you as my senior, I could never join a group so corrupt and disgraceful as your own. So, in the politest way possible, UP YOURS WARRIORS!
Wow, Jiro played you good. Shame, man. You could have been something. Instead you're just thrown in with the pile of other people who were part of a gang that Jiro refused to acknowledge. FFII Helldestroyers, the FFT Geomancer's Guild, the FFV Dance Dance Revolution Club... all disregarded by Jiro so he could annex them into his own Rejects party. Which is your favourite game, Jiro? Out with it. No fannying about.

Freya
06-30-2011, 05:06 PM
I leave you people for a week and this is what you do?

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow, Jiro played you good. Shame, man. You could have been something. Instead you're just thrown in with the pile of other people who were part of a gang that Jiro refused to acknowledge. FFII Helldestroyers, the FFT Geomancer's Guild, the FFV Dance Dance Revolution Club... all disregarded by Jiro so he could annex them into his own Rejects party. Which is your favourite game, Jiro? Out with it. No fannying about.

Haters gotta hate. You're just jealous because Jiro stole all of your cookies. Yeah. You thought the world had forgotten about that didn't you! But no. We all saw your crybaby face!

Loony BoB
06-30-2011, 05:12 PM

Haters gotta hate. You're just jealous because Jiro stole all of your cookies. Yeah. You thought the world had forgotten about that didn't you! But no. We all saw your crybaby face!
Dude, Warriors get cookies home-made for them by smittenkitten. They're good. We also get cupcakes. Also good. Girl loves to bake. Jiro doesn't eat cookies, anyway. He eats floor. When he lands on it. Just ask him. HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Gravity's a bitch, eh Jiro?

Agent Proto
06-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Lionhearts representin'. I'm completely lost here.

Pheesh
06-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I think what our gang lacks in competitiveness we make up for in sanity.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 05:18 PM

Dude, Warriors get cookies home-made for them by smittenkitten. They're good. We also get cupcakes. Also good. Girl loves to bake. Jiro doesn't eat cookies, anyway. He eats floor. When he lands on it. Just ask him. HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Gravity's a bitch, eh Jiro?

When you're sat eating your kitten cookies and cakes, we've got Pike's Robo Cookies, making us super powerful!

demondude
06-30-2011, 05:19 PM
wtf is this pussy shit? cookies? we Returners eat foetuses and placentas.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 05:20 PM

When you're sat eating your kitten cookies and cakes, we've got Pike's Robo Cookies, making us super powerful!
I have no response, just continuing the pyramid.

Psychotic
06-30-2011, 05:27 PM
I don't give a fuck about your internet gang war... or your prime minister. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTxBc_-XxmI)

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:17 PM
You fuckers goin' dooooooooown.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 06:27 PM
The Warriors are now officially gay.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 06:30 PM
There is nothing more beautiful than the smell of a freshly dumped poo from a beautiful Chocobo

As shown above, the Lionhearts are lead by a self confessed fćces sniffer. This cannot go on. Down with the Lionhearts and their creepy fetishes!

demondude
06-30-2011, 06:33 PM
I've never heard of a Gang based upon scatological fetishes but I'm not surprised.

Quina
06-30-2011, 06:55 PM
The elections again? I thought we just had those. Was there a recall?

Carl the Llama
06-30-2011, 08:12 PM
RAWR!!! I be a Warrior!!!!!

You guys championing the other games need to get real, FFVII is TEH BEST!

sharkythesharkdogg
06-30-2011, 08:44 PM
What in the seven blue hells is going on? Shazbat, you people are strange.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Someone change my usergroup already! :mad2:

NorthernChaosGod
06-30-2011, 10:31 PM
I haven't the faintest fucking clue of what's going on, but I claim everything. Everything ever. Anyone that has a problem with that can fuck off.

Psychotic
06-30-2011, 11:02 PM
It will begin soon. Unyielding and unrelenting victory.

Del Murder
06-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

Shlup
06-30-2011, 11:56 PM
I haven't the faintest fucking clue of what's going on, but I claim everything. Everything ever. Anyone that has a problem with that can fuck off.

Okay but now I shoot you. *pew pew laser gun*

Depression Moon
07-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Just made a post honoring the FFIX Bandits! The rest of you can eat dirt!

Jiro
07-01-2011, 12:08 AM
What's this? The Snake is here? Ha! I do not fear you, fuckwit McGee. I'm not scared of the Shlupinator either. THE MISFITS FEAR NO HO.

He eats floor. When he lands on it. Just ask him. HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Gravity's a bitch, eh Jiro?

You have made a very powerful enemy, Loony BoB. Prepare to die one thousand deaths.

I Don't Need A Name is a loyal friend and I would never seek to screw him over. You, on the other hand BoBBins, will never know peace.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 12:28 AM

Okay but now I shoot you. *pew pew laser gun*

I'M A FUCKING NINJA.

You can't hit what you can't see, Amanda. :jess:

Jiro
07-01-2011, 12:44 AM
No but she can burn down your house

Shlup
07-01-2011, 01:00 AM
It's true. I can do that because I have a warrant.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:26 AM
My dog's going to bite you. :colbert:

Shiny
07-01-2011, 01:27 AM
The Warriors are now officially gay.

Actually only one of us is. :aimkiss:

Shlup
07-01-2011, 01:33 AM
My dog's going to bite you. :colbert:

My rhino's gonna sit on your dog.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:41 AM
You are mistaking my dog for that pussy dog from FVIII, this is a ninja dog. Your rhino ain't shit.

Shlup
07-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Well my rhino is so ninja that you didn't even know he was a ninja 'cause he fucking blends so well.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:54 AM
He's fat and gray, that doesn't really blend well. Unless the trick is blending in to look like one you lazy slobs.

Shlup
07-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Hey, it makes it pretty easy for him to infiltrate your gang.

Convert and ye shall be saved!

Hollycat
07-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Viera Knights for the Win (if only they existed)

Edit: wait, I'm in the bandits? what? did someone assume I like ff9 best? Cause I like 12 best. and CC. And ...............
tactics.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Then you'd fit into the Misfits best. Too bad you sided with the gay Police.

Btw NCG your dog is dead. Sorry bro :(

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 03:30 AM
The only thing fat about us is in our pants.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 08:58 AM
We can't dig it. But everyone else can. They're the ones digging Warrior boots from their collective anuses.

I Don't Need A Name
07-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Hurry up and put me in the Misfits!

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Returners suck so bad, they have members leaving by the droves. :cool:

demondude
07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/demondude_DD/yesthetruth.jpg

G13
07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/demondude_DD/yesthetruth.jpg

As it turns out, I can dig it.

demondude
07-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Lamest ban ever.

G13
07-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Care for another taste?

demondude
07-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Come at me, bro.

Loony BoB
07-01-2011, 02:10 PM
What's this? The Snake is here? Ha! I do not fear you, smurfwit McGee. I'm not scared of the Shlupinator either. THE MISFITS FEAR NO HO.

He eats floor. When he lands on it. Just ask him. HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Gravity's a bitch, eh Jiro?

You have made a very powerful enemy, Loony BoB. Prepare to die one thousand deaths.

I Don't Need A Name is a loyal friend and I would never seek to screw him over. You, on the other hand BoBBins, will never know peace.
Well, as a Warrior, that's probably for the best. But oddly enough, while reading this post of yours, I felt remarkably peaceful. Like everything was right in the world. The Warriors are winning a war, and the Misfits are all moody about it and making threats from the sidelines. :aimsun:

blackmage_nuke
07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
How appropriate, you fight like a cow

Old Manus
07-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh my God, the RP forum has broke its quarantine!

Dignified Pauper
07-01-2011, 05:00 PM
What is going on?

Del Murder
07-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Here's the current EoFF Turf Map after one day of fighting.

By forming a truce with the Misfits, the Returners were able to abandon that border in favor of expanding into other territory, claiming some victories over the Warriors and Lionhearts. In the East, the Bandits, Warriors, and Lionhearts have traded many victories and the borders hold steady.

Meanwhile, little is known what goes on in Secret Police HQ in the neutral territory and, so far, none are brave enough to venture near to their HQ to find out.

Hollycat
07-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Next year there should be a FFTA Viera Knights

Agent Proto
07-01-2011, 07:47 PM
I like how the Misfits have the lower end of their supposed deal with the Returners ending up with a smaller sized territory.

I can see how that deal went!

Returners: So Deal or No Deal?
Misfits: Deal! *pushes button*
Returners: Great! We'll go ahead and take half of your territory and claim this is an act of friendship between our two factions.
Misfits: Yay! I feel this is a good deal after all! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/Fighter-Victory.gif
Returners: *Evil Kefka laugh* Wopwopwopwop http://kefkasrevenge.tengudev.com/kefka-laugh.gif

Del Murder
07-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Well, if you notice, the Misfits are the smallest gang and so have the smallest turf. However, the water treatment plant is located in the upper west side, giving them a great advantage. Control the water supply and you control everything.

Enjoy your mercury-laced water, Lionhearts.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 09:51 PM
You don't hear them complaining, do you? Shut your trap, filthy Lionheart.

Dignified Pauper
07-02-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm confused.

Jiro
07-02-2011, 03:19 AM
The Misfits are proud to be aligned with such a mighty gang as the Returners. Shut yo traps

G13
07-02-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm confused.

Gang Wars, bro. Don some colors and jump into the action.

Join the Warriors and get a free T-shirt.

champagne supernova
07-02-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm confused.

Gang Wars, bro. Don some colors and jump into the action.

Join the Warriors and get a free T-shirt.

For a free T-shirt, count me in.

G13
07-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard! :monster:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Your riots will be beat into submission and it will be the drunk tank for all of you!

Citizen Bleys
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM
So what exactly is the point of this thing? Trash-talk and threaten people you'll never meet in person? Posturing and bluster for its own sake? A bigger colour splotch on a psychedelic rectangle drawn in ms-freaking-paint?

Are we 4?

I can not "dig it."
I shall not "dig it."
I do not even own a shovel.

Madame Adequate
07-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Indeed. The Police intend to clean up this graffiti.

Del Murder
07-02-2011, 09:18 PM
With the loss of Demon Dude and Jiro, the Misfits and Returners suffered great loss at the hands of the Warriors, and their turf strength.

But no loss was so great as what befell the Lionhearts. The Snake, as a showcase of his immense power, laid waste to their lands and destroyed all who would not flee before him.

Meahwhile, the Bandits remain quiet, making quick strikes here and there, and keeping the Warriors at bay. And what of the Secret Police? Their influence continues to grow. What are they planning?

Agent Proto
07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
As of now, it appears that my services are currently available with the disappearance of the Lionhearts, and this former-Lionheart wishes to be employed by one of the remaining gangs left (including Secret Police.). So any takers?

Del Murder
07-02-2011, 10:06 PM
I think you would be the perfect ACE up our sleeve. We do represent the only FF to feature a character who wielded cards as a weapon, after all.

Rantz
07-02-2011, 10:26 PM
The Bandits are always happy to accept new blood. That is, if you've got the wit, the guts, and the bass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk&sns=t).

demondude
07-02-2011, 10:31 PM
The Bandits are always happy to accept new blood. That is, if you've got the wit, the guts, and the bass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk&sns=t).

As funny as that video is, you reminded me of Gregg Wallace's existence, and for that reason I refuse to support your gang from beyond the grave.

Agent Proto
07-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I am more of a fan of VI, so sign me up Del!

G13
07-03-2011, 12:25 AM
So what exactly is the point of this thing? Trash-talk and threaten people you'll never meet in person? Posturing and bluster for its own sake? A bigger colour splotch on a psychedelic rectangle drawn in ms-freaking-paint?

Are we 4?

I can not "dig it."
I shall not "dig it."
I do not even own a shovel.

It was all the Returners. Join us and put those scathing insults to good use.

Iceglow
07-03-2011, 06:52 PM
All y'all best remember if it isn't a misfit then there ain't nothin to worry about because the misfits be the biggest, baddest members in history we be all up in your grill laying down some steak and we aint talking some pissy lil bandit sized mc happy steak we're talking we laying down some Behemoth steak in your face.

Misfits lets eat these shits.

demondude
07-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Misfits: now with 50% more tracksuits and underage girlfriends.

Iceglow
07-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Get back to laying face down in the ditch where we threw you.

Edge7
07-04-2011, 06:13 AM
3 days. I leave this site for three days, and I come back as one of the last relatively sane members...

Screw it, hook me up with the Returners.

Slothy
07-04-2011, 07:31 PM
3 days. I leave this site for three days, and I come back as one of the last relatively sane members...

I don't know what forum you thought you had joined, but Sanity is neither the norm, nor welcome here.

Jiro
07-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Relative sanity I think he means.

demondude
07-05-2011, 09:27 AM
He probably decided that Mankind coming up and talking to him was the last straw. We won't be seeing him again.

champagne supernova
07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Anybody who isn't a Warrior are sick.

Iceglow
07-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Damn right we're sick, us Misfits are so sick we'll make you drop dead when you see us and thats just the shooting you in the face moomba kid.

champagne supernova
07-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Damn right we're sick, us Misfits are so sick we'll make you drop dead when you see us and thats just the shooting you in the face moomba kid.

I actually thought you were representing the guys from the UK TV series initially. That would have made you way cooler. Now the Misfits are just a bunch of ragtag kids without any true allegiance :tongue: (sticking out the tongue really just makes this more stinging)

Loony BoB
07-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but every time I read this thread title all I can think of is the old school Booker T theme song.

Del Murder
07-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Now can you dig THAT?

Goldenboko
07-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but every time I read this thread title all I can think of is the old school Booker T theme song.

CAN YOU DIG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAH DUN!

Loony BoB
07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
You missed out a key word, SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

demondude
07-07-2011, 04:04 PM
HULK HOGAN WE COMING YOU FOR NIGGA! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfFBnoCL2qU)