PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Makes You Larger!

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Ohhhh yeaaaah. :cool:

http://www.novafm.com.au/lib/images/gallery/full/shannon-gaga-loves-lady-gaga-144637.jpg

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Post in here. :evil:

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 06:14 PM
So the Warriors are all obese? Figures.

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Our dicks are obese.

Slothy
06-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Oversized cancerous tumours on your penis is nothing to be proud of, and not something I'd be advertising if you want people to actual join your tumour addled group.

demondude
06-30-2011, 06:21 PM
An obese penis sounds horrible. Sort your life out, man.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Just goes to show the might of 2D! 3D causes dick obesity and awkward tumours.

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:36 PM
You just can't handle all that Buster Sword in ya face, bitches. :colbert:

It's okay, though. It's natural to find the incredible as less so, like Albert Einstein, bitches. Fucker made C's. C's.

I Don't Need A Name
06-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Anyone got a ghetto translator handy?

Laddy
06-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Anyone got a ghetto translator handy?

Translation: You're just jealous and not used to 3D. So naturally, you would find some way to think you're superior when meters won't lie. :colbert:

Jiro
06-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Your peen is lean.

Shorty
07-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Dear Warriors,

Please note the message of hate below:

YOUR ASS IS GRASS

Love always,
The Lionhearts
AKA The Most Powerful and Superior of All Other Gangs

Jiro
07-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I like the rhyming theme going on in this thread.

What a pity you'll soon be dead.

Carl the Llama
07-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah, you smurfers are just jello! we have King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table bitches! wtf summons do you losers have! lame ass low damage summons is what! and your magic, you need to grind for hours just to learn 1 spell I mean how titty is THAT all we need to do is get a level 7 Tifa and she can lay the smack down on Emmy AND learn every magic summon and command in the game! HA! bitches.

Shorty
07-01-2011, 12:49 AM
I too can also spin a rhyme
You silly pawns have not much time.

demondude
07-01-2011, 12:51 AM
all we need to do is get a level 7 Tifa and she can lay the smack down on Emmy AND learn every magic summon and command in the game! HA! bitches.

You dare say The Rock's catchphases without his permission? The Rock is sorry, The Rock must have misunderstood something. You see, The Rock thought you enjoyed having your testicles where they were, and not turned ninety degrees, stuck so far up your candy ass you were almost literally talking bollocks. If The Rock sees you doing this again, then Smackdown Hotel better be ready because you're gonna receive one hell of an asswhooping, bitch.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 12:54 AM
You have Tifa.

We have Rydia.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7901/4efanartff4rydia11.jpg

Oh and we have Rosa too! :jess:

http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/rosads.jpg

Shall I continue?

Carl the Llama
07-01-2011, 01:15 AM
You have Tifa.

We have Rydia.

Shall I continue?

Bitches wont be any good to you after a bash with KotR.

You dare say The Rock's catchphases without his permission? The Rock is sorry, The Rock must have misunderstood something. You see, The Rock thought you enjoyed having your testicles where they were, and not turned ninety degrees, stuck so far up your candy ass you were almost literally talking bollocks. If The Rock sees you doing this again, then Smackdown Hotel better be ready because you're gonna receive one hell of an asswhooping, bitch.

Look rubble, we went through this once, you challenge me, you lose, your gravelly remains get swept under the carpet.

Do you smell

WHAT the Rubble

IS BURNING.

Baked Beans. Bitch.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Yeah, you smurfers are just jello! we have King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table bitches! wtf summons do you losers have! lame ass low damage summons is what! and your magic, you need to grind for hours just to learn 1 spell I mean how titty is THAT all we need to do is get a level 7 Tifa and she can lay the smack down on Emmy AND learn every magic summon and command in the game! HA! bitches.

Seriously, are you unfamiliar with Gau and Cyan? Get out of here.

Carl the Llama
07-01-2011, 01:42 AM

You think Gau and Cyan could stand against KotR? ok. Coupled with the fact that Cyan would be dead before he even got close to a quadra slam. >.>

Cloud + Ultima Weapon + 4x Cut = Dead Cyan.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah. Rydia the 7 year-old girl? Creeps. :colbert:

Laddy Rap :cool:
I'm a mad mothersmurfer, just' wait 'til you see.
See how bad a bitch the Laddy can be.
I got my posse here now, just come on down.
You'll regret when I kick your ass all over this town.

For serious, smurfers like you best not be delirious.
All this petty bitch tit ain't makin' me furious.
I get more ass than all of you combined.
I have a bitchin' ride while your tires ain't aligned.

So cry home with your dicks tucked away.
When ya tell your pimp that this is the day
That Laddy kicked your ass all over the place.
The Warriors are here and we'll be trumpin' yo case.

Word to your mother.

Wolf Kanno
07-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Its called Quick, and it lets Cyan have all the time in the world.... :cool:

All I'm seeing in this thread is a group of sad people subscribing to a penis enlarging drug, it even says it in the title. :p

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:47 AM

You think Gau and Cyan could stand against KotR? ok. Coupled with the fact that Cyan would be dead before he even got close to a quadra slam. >.>

You killing Cyan just lets him get his Psycho on. KotR may have a few hits here and there, but Psycho Cyan doesn't stop until everything is dead. DEAD.

/smug

Laddy
07-01-2011, 01:49 AM

You killing Cyan just lets him get his Psycho on. KotR may have a few hits here and there, but Psycho Cyan doesn't stop until everything is dead. DEAD.

/smug
Obviously, that would icnlude himself. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 01:51 AM
A man has nothing left to do when he kills everyone else.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 01:51 AM
He would likely start with himself.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Fucking Warriors trying to overcompensate for the fact they got tiny hot dogs

http://www.roadfooddigest.com/image.axd?picture=WindowsLiveWriter/AlbanyHotDogTour2008_EE/albany%20002_thumb.jpg

By the way Ladmeister, the Warriors hate corgis.

Shorty
07-01-2011, 03:38 AM
GROSS. That mustard makes me think of semen.

fire_of_avalon
07-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Warriors more like BORE-iors.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 03:52 AM
GROSS. That mustard makes me think of semen.

The Warriors are gross, I'm glad you can see this.

Shorty
07-01-2011, 03:58 AM
BORE-IORS AHAHA

Jiro
07-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Looks like everybody hates the Warriors. Won't be long before even they hate themselves!

Laddy
07-01-2011, 04:48 AM
The heores of tomorrow are the radicals of today.

And boy, we sure are radical.

Carl the Llama
07-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Obviously everyone hates the Warriors, and by hate I mean envy, you always envy that which is better.

Am i rite, of course I am.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Radical went out like 20 years ago, back when your game was good

Laddy
07-01-2011, 04:57 AM
It wasn't out then. It was in 1997, you dweeb. Back when your game was cutting edge. Except it wasn't. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 05:01 AM
His is multiple games. :p

Laddy
07-01-2011, 05:03 AM
I'm sorry, I couldn't tell the difference. Maybe because they're lame. :colbert:

Carl the Llama
07-01-2011, 05:04 AM
It wasn't out then. It was in 1997, you dweeb. Back when your game was cutting edge. Except it wasn't. :colbert:

Its unfortunate, our opposition is so dumb they cant even manage simple math like say 2011 - 1997 =.=

Guess this wont be any where near as challenging as I thought, and by challenging I mean Demon Wall vs KotR xD

Laddy
07-01-2011, 05:07 AM

Its unfortunate, our opposition is so dumb they cant even manage simple math like say 2011 - 1997 =.=

Guess this wont be any where near as challenging as I thought, and by challenging I mean Demon Wall vs KotR xD
Ha! I laugh at the face of these provincial neanderthals! They should go back to their precious "artifacts" they call games! Let's pray they aren't fossilized yet! :lol:

Del Murder
07-01-2011, 05:09 AM
The Warriors are indeed strong, and the Returners will deal with them soon enough, but first we must mop up the petty Bandits and Lionharts.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 05:10 AM
You forget; we're not just the oldschool, we're the newschool too. WE ARE EVERYTHING.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 05:31 AM
You forget; we're not just the oldschool, we're the newschool too. WE ARE EVERYTHING.

Bah! You haven't been relevant since 1996, Misfit scum!

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 05:48 AM

Ha! I laugh at the face of these provincial neanderthals! They should go back to their precious "artifacts" they call games! Let's pray they aren't fossilized yet! :lol:
Please, little boy. Your precious little game is only here because it's standing on the shoulders of giants.

Jiro
07-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Word

G13
07-01-2011, 07:40 AM
I don't need to read the entirety of this thread to know that all posts other than that of a true, red blooded Warrior are complete and utter shit.

G13
07-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Also, the Warriors are recruiting! Do the right thing, citizens of EoFF. War is upon us and you definitely don't want to be on the losing side (i.e. any side that is not this one). Join us, the winners. I say to you, O internet dwellers

Come out and play! :mwahaha:

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Don't you guys have a remake you should be bitching about or something?

TrollHunter
07-01-2011, 08:40 AM

Billy Mays here with a truly amazing product. Joining forces with the warriors really does make your dick 5 times larger. Not 3x not 4x but 5x BIGGER. 8======D

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Billy Mays is dead, just like your crappy game's relevance.

TrollHunter
07-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi billy mays here with a special t.v. offer, watch me crush this bald fat foppish founding father!

G13
07-01-2011, 08:51 AM

Aerith is dead too AND SHE STILL MADE SEPHIROTH HER BITCH. Don't try to fuck with something your small VIII brain couldn't possibly understand. Our Lifestream, much like our big fat cocks, will crush you.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 08:54 AM

Because VIII is such an influential title. :rolleyes:

When your villain's theme is one of the most recognizable themes in gaming history, you're relevant right there.

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Just be glad they made a shitty movie spin-off for you littleuns, otherwise you'd all be DEAD!

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 08:56 AM
P.S. Worst. Graphics. Ever.

G13
07-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Just be glad they made a titty movie spin-off for you littleuns, otherwise you'd all be DEAD!

And you keep hoping they might finally recognize you as important enough to do the same.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM

Dude, we did 3D first. You owe your existence to us. At least we don't look like rejected Hot Topic models.

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 09:02 AM
That was 3D? It looked like my lego set after the family dog had chewed it up and shat it back out again. So you'll have to forgive my confusion.

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:08 AM
That was 3D? It looked like my lego set after the family dog had chewed it up and shat it back out again. So you'll have to forgive my confusion.

Your game looks like a fucking waiting room.

G13
07-01-2011, 09:09 AM
At least our characters have have had many different re-imaginings over the last 14 years. Care to show me where your compilation has been hiding, Phil?

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 09:09 AM

STEP INTO BALAMB AND SAY THAT!!

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:11 AM

STEP INTO BALAMB AND SAY THAT!!
I would but I might be attacked by schoolgirls with nunchucks. :rolleyes:

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 09:11 AM
At least our characters have have had many different re-imaginings over the last 14 years.

Yeah, because they sucked so much ass the first time!

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:15 AM
At least our characters have have had many different re-imaginings over the last 14 years.

Yeah, because they sucked so much ass the first time!

For serious? Your game consisted of whiny teenagers too stupid to remember they were adopted.

Pheesh
07-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Dear lord man, your character was the originaly whiny teenager, except he wasn't even a teenager anymore, making it WAY worse.

Wolf Kanno
07-01-2011, 09:19 AM

Dude, we did 3D first. You owe your existence to us. At least we don't look like rejected Hot Topic models.

The Sega Saturn and its library of titles would like a word with you. Besides, faux 3D (which is what VII's 3D is) has been around since FFIV with the Mode 7 effects. Your game is just an over-budget piece of pretentious nonsense, dipped in animu, and is desperately trying to copy Kingdom Hearts of all things. VII has aged as well as Megan Fox's career. The Compilation Comeback tour has been as effective for VII as Jonah Hex was for MF. :p

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:21 AM

The Sega Saturn and its library of titles would like a word with you. Besides, faux 3D (which is what VII's 3D is) has been around since FFIV with the Mode 7 effects. Your game is just an over-budget piece of pretentious nonsense, dipped in animu, and is desperately trying to copy Kingdom Hearts of all things. VII has aged as well as Megan Fox's career. The Compilation Comeback tour has been as effective for VII as Jonah Hex was for MF. :p

1. Calling FFVII Faux 3D is just that...faux. Besides, I was referring to the series. FFVI isn't 3D anyway, so why even bring this up? :rolleyes:

2. Calling FFVII prententious is like calling Citizen Kane pretentious.

3.You're a Returner. Obviously you're going to be wrong.

G13
07-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Who the fuck brings up Sega Saturn in an FF gang war? :roll2

Laddy
07-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I will use your logic.

FFVI can't take credit for having a female protagonist because Phantasy Star did it first.

demondude
07-01-2011, 11:40 AM
The only thing The Returners will be taking credit for is the boot shoved so far up your asses that The Rock will be stepping on your hearts.

G13
07-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Oh hey, little guy. Didn't see you there. You want a lollipop?

Oh, nevermind. I should probably ask your parents before giving you candy. :erm:

demondude
07-01-2011, 11:51 AM

Oh, nevermind. I should probably ask your parents before giving you candy. :erm:

I went doo-doo in my dipey. :(

G13
07-01-2011, 12:07 PM

I went doo-doo in my dipey. :(

Sort your life out, man.

demondude
07-01-2011, 12:09 PM
The therapist refuses to see me anymore. :(

Fujiko
07-01-2011, 01:42 PM
We'll tear you down, bogans~
'Cause you're nothing at all~
We'll tear you down, down, down~
We'll tear you down, no matter what slogans~

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/ChelseaRoux/0e934fc2-42e6-4994-b588-fa95c05e4340.gif

Remon
07-01-2011, 02:41 PM
I would like to join the lego warriors. :)

Rebellious Eagle
07-01-2011, 06:27 PM
The thread title lies. MY TITS AREN'T ANY BIGGER.
Shame on you, imbeciles. Spreading lies is rather abysmal of you.

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Whoa, Eagle...:erm:

demondude
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
i was annoyed at first but tge editings quite funny actualy but why only mine.?

Carl the Llama
07-02-2011, 03:07 AM
The thread title lies. MY TITS AREN'T ANY BIGGER.
Shame on you, imbeciles. Spreading lies is rather abysmal of you.

Only makes you larger if you champion the FFVII Warriors! Noobette!

Jiro
07-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Bitches and hos, the lot of you

Carl the Llama
07-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Bitches and hos, the lot of you

Dak baby, your just jello we can sell it and you can't even give it away.

Jiro
07-02-2011, 03:46 AM
RIGHT THAT'S IT I"VE HAD IT WITH YOU LOT.

Jiro breaks ranks and enters the Warriors' territory on his own. Clasping his weapon, he sprints past their sentries without them noticing. He is going to take them apart from the very top by killing the leader; Guardian XIII.

He finds his target quickly. Guardian XIII steps out onto the street and laughs.

"This is all the army you brought? Pathetic! No wonder they call you a Misfit, you haven't even got buddies!"

With that, he signals the other Warriors hiding on the roof tops around him. Laddy and KaiserDragon grin, wielding bats, chains and just for overkill, an smg each. TrollHunter stalks up behind, dragging his katana along the pavement.

"Tch, you're all a bunch of bitches," Jiro says. "You'll never be half the men the Misfits are!"

"Oh yeah?" Guardian XIII says. "Prove it then. Let's fight, you an' me, one on one. Warrior v pussy."

Guardian XIII tosses his gun to the side and produces a baseball bat and knuckle dusters.

"Throw him your sword Trolly boy."

TrollHunter tosses his katana at Jiro's feet and picks up the discarded gun.

"You're dead meat now, sucka," TrollHunter whispers as he retreats his distance.

"Let's dance then!" Jiro shouts as he sprints forward. He swings wildly, and Guardian XIII is easly able to dodge the attacks. He strikes once, at the shins, and Jiro hits the ground screaming.

"Not so cocky now, are you punk?" he says.

Jiro manages to spin, slicing at Guardian XIII's ankles. Guardian XIII jumps, and tries to land on the blade and pin it to the ground. Jiro anticipates this and rotates it, but Guardian XIII manages to dodge again.

"Trying to cut my feet? Sad, little man, sad."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! FIND OUT WHEN [GUARDIAN XIII] TAKES OVER.

G13
07-02-2011, 08:34 AM
The other Warriors formed a loose circle around the fighting pair as Jiro slowly made his way to his feet. His legs screamed in protest, bruises already flowering across their pink flesh, but he ignored the pain and set his teeth. This is it he thinks. If I don't take him out now, I'm dead.

Without warning, Guardian XIII lunged at him. Jiro barely had enough time to bring his weapon up to defend himself. The bat hit the flat of the blade and bounced away harmlessly.

Then a fiery pain danced across Jiro's eyes. It felt like his skull had been caved in. It seems, while he was busy watching the bat, Guardian XIII's other hand had snaked around his defenses, unseen, to crack him in the side of the head. Jiro gingerly felt the side of his head and his hand came a way red with blood. Brass knuckles... dammit! he thought.

Guardian XIII eyed the wobbling Misfit sternly. “Just a boy.” he spat. “The Misfits are nothing but a bunch of kids. Street punks playing hooky.

“Misfits will run this city one day!” Jiro shouted angrily.

“That may be, but you certainly won't be around to see that day if you keep running into fights out-manned and unarmed. Get out of here, kid, before you really get hurt.” He replied, turning his back on Jiro. The Misfit's dazed eyes lit up at this miraculous opportunity

This is it!

Raising the katana high above his head and screaming furiously, he lunged at the retreating Warrior. Guardian XIII turned and caught Jiro's eye just as they crashed together. Blood flashed across Jiro's vision, and he smiled triumphantly. Then fell to the ground dead, Guardian XIII's belt knife protruding from his chest.

The onlooking Warriors whooped and cheered at their leader's victory. TrollHunter jogged over to the fallen Misfit and sat on his chest, slapping the lifeless Jiro across the face and laughing. Then, without pause, Guardian XIII punched him in the face, sending him sprawling across pavement, and gently picked Jiro up and wept over his dead little brother.

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Familicide?!

G13
07-02-2011, 12:01 PM
He lunged! I tried to defend, but it was too late. :(

Carl the Llama
07-02-2011, 01:12 PM
The onlooking Warriors whooped and cheered at their leader's victory. TrollHunter jogged over to the fallen Misfit and sat on his chest, slapping the lifeless Jiro across the face and laughing. Then, without pause, Guardian XIII punched him in the face, sending him sprawling across pavement, and gently picked Jiro up and wept over his dead little brother.

Honourable Fight O Mighty Leader, the Warrior's Salute the Honourable Dead.

*Salutes*

champagne supernova
07-02-2011, 01:43 PM
He lunged! I tried to defend, but it was too late. :(

Unfortunate. But it is the inevitable demise of all who oppose us (cue thunder)

G13
07-02-2011, 01:45 PM
This is true. He was doomed to die as soon as he took on the Misfit colors.

Remon
07-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Ho ho ho :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Fucking Cain, you will pay for Jiro's death.

Del Murder
07-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Jiro NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You will PAY for this, Guardian. I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth!

Loony BoB
07-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry, I've not been around so much lately to keep up with this because I've been too busy watching and listening to a guy sing Disney voices in a demonic voice (while not quoting Mortal Kombat awesomely) while playing a marathon run of FFVII in the name of raising funds for charity.

FFVII Fights Cancer (http://vidyashorts.com/charity/)

I mean, I know the gang wars are awesome fun and all, but I think that this just goes to show how much FFVII Warriors have already won. Donate, people!

EDIT: Ahahaha, instead of saying "Sephiroth" he even says "Cancer" :)

Carl the Llama
07-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Sorry, I've not been around so much lately to keep up with this because I've been too busy watching and listening to a guy sing Disney voices in a demonic voice (while not quoting Mortal Kombat awesomely) while playing a marathon run of FFVII in the name of raising funds for charity.

FFVII Fights Cancer (http://vidyashorts.com/charity/)

I mean, I know the gang wars are awesome fun and all, but I think that this just goes to show how much FFVII Warriors have already won. Donate, people!

EDIT: Ahahaha, instead of saying "Sephiroth" he even says "Cancer" :)
Awesome, not even Cancer can beat FFVII!

Jiro NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You will PAY for this, Guardian. I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth!

Yo can hunt all you like but the G-man n crew will be waiting for you, you will be "retuning" to the farplane soon enough Del Dude!

sharkythesharkdogg
07-03-2011, 12:06 AM
This dog needs a new pack, gentlemen. My family was wiped out. :(

G13
07-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the right side of this war, sharky dude.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-03-2011, 12:22 AM
A heart of a lion. A dog of war.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/Sharky_the_Shark_dog_by_zrcalo.jpg

Jentleness
07-03-2011, 03:48 AM
You won the fight but you lost your soul G-Man. You killed your little brother over a color and game. Now you will never get to share anything with him ever again, all you will have are your memories, and the memory of his death by your hand. Hope you can live with that. Oh, and you can consider yourself disowned for the rest of this game because I want nothing more to do with you!
:kaoupset:

DMKA
07-03-2011, 03:56 AM
You have Tifa.

We have Rydia.

Shall I continue?

No, please stop posting butt ugly pig disgusting womenz plz. Unless you want to continue making yourselves look worse. :p

G13
07-03-2011, 07:41 AM
You won the fight but you lost your soul G-Man. You killed your little brother over a color and game. Now you will never get to share anything with him ever again, all you will have are your memories, and the memory of his death by your hand. Hope you can live with that. Oh, and you can consider yourself disowned for the rest of this game because I want nothing more to do with you!
:kaoupset:

You're right, I have lost my soul. This gang is all I have left. Power is all I strive for now. I will destroy all who oppose me, and when I stand victorious over all other gangs I will turn to your Secret Police and unleash my vengeance. EoFF will burn.

demondude
07-03-2011, 11:55 AM
stfu noob

G13
07-03-2011, 12:31 PM
... but not before I forcibly insert by testicles into DD's mouth.

demondude
07-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Sounds kinda gay. You have the wrong impression, dude.