PDA

View Full Version : Friendly reminder.

Madame Adequate
07-02-2011, 03:23 AM
There are saboteurs, foreign agents, spies, anarchists, hippies, commies, people who like FFXII, and Frenchmen amongst us, friends. Only through eternal vigilance can we be assured of our security and safety in this trying times. We are here to help you. What use liberty if you are not alive to experience it? If you are approached, submit to their requests. Do not be troubled by our searches of person and property. We are monitoring travel and communications for terrorists.

Traitors lurk around every corner. Our enemies are both pernicious and highly artful in their subterfuge; even long-time friends might be enemy agents. Children, let your nearest officer know if your parents or siblings say or do anything treacherous! We're all in this together, remember - and you are children of EoFF no matter who you were born to.

Report suspicious activity: Our safety is all of our concern - and if you have nothing to be guilty of, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Jiro
07-02-2011, 03:49 AM
I'd like to report that your pants are suspiciously homosexual and your face appears to have a weiner attached to it.

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2011, 04:32 AM
I, too, saw what Jiro did. It disturbs me.

EDIT: I also want to report that Shlup makes my ninja pants tighter.

rubah
07-02-2011, 05:45 AM
vive le baguette~

Psychotic
07-02-2011, 12:54 PM
vive le baguette~Not you. I could deal with it if it was anyone - HC, Shiny, NorthanChassGod... but not you.

rubah
07-02-2011, 06:04 PM
I actually had a dream this morning that I was in France and was at a little restaurant with some other people and spoke a lot of french in it. It seemed to be very fluent and made sense at the time, but I'm pretty sure, thinking back on it, that I told someone to "put me on, please"

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2011, 06:21 PM
vive le baguette~Not you. I could deal with it if it was anyone - HC, Shiny, NorthanChassGod... but not you.

Dammit, Paul, you know my Goddamned name. :nonono:

Madame Adequate
07-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Jhuliun you are under arrest for swearing.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm reporting suspicious behavior in the form that several members of the secret police didn't react well to my stabbing them in the kidneys with a sharpened toothbrush handle.

I then ran their bodies through a mulcher. From Gestapo to Gazapcho. I've taken pleasure in burying different pieces of them around all the areas of the forum. Good luck piecing your friends back together.

Lionhearts taking the streets back!!!!

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Jhuliun you are under arrest for swearing.

Shut up.

Carl the Llama
07-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I would like to report Julie's momma for givin birth to a total fool!

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I would like to report you for being a knob jockey.

Iceglow
07-04-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd like to report you all for fitting so nicely in to place, whilst us MISFITS don't, you make this place look so bloody boring and bland. Look at you all, 6' blonde russian types think you're some kind of mafia you all look like mexicans to me.