PDA

View Full Version : Strategy

Del Murder
07-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Just so you know, Rantzien, the leader of The Bandits and I have been in secret communication, and we have set up a temporary alliance. Since our alliance with the Misfits still holds, we only have the Warriors and Secret Police to worry about. Rebellious Eagle has been sent to take out ShlupQuack, the chief of police. Without leadership the SP will be in chaos and I do not think they will be a threat for a while.

Rantzien also informed me that their action will be to steal the weapons of the Warriors, thus crippling them. This will make the Bandits quite a force, though. We may consider betraying them in the future, but not directly, as that would be too risky. I was thinking of something a little more sneaky, like making sure RE dons their orange colors when she performs the assassination. Then the police will blame the Bandits, sending them into a bloody conflict. We will just mop up what remains with them. :cool:

And, remember, we still have the ULTIMA WEAPON on our side. There will be no one to stop us this time!

NorthernChaosGod
07-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Del, I love you.

Del Murder
07-04-2011, 02:28 AM
We're totally going to win this. :cool: Should we just kill them all or allow them a chance to grovel to be in our ranks?

Slothy
07-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Mr. Socko approves.

EDIT: I have no need for grovelers. No survivors!

Del Murder
07-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Maybe we give them a chance to grovel but then kill them anyway.

Rebellious Eagle
07-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Just kill them all. Less chance of possible retaliation...though I doubt anyone will bother. Cuz we still have THE ULTIMA WEAPON.
If the Bandits and the Warriors get into a fight, and the chief of the SP is assassinated, we'll be at the top in no time, looking down at those pitiful scum. Bahahaha.

Del Murder
07-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Perhaps we should take a risk for our next move. The Warriors and Secret Police have been utterly decimated by the raids, and with the SP's weapons, the Bandits are that much stronger, making them the biggest threat. No doubt they see that as well. Perhaps we should reach out to what remains of the Warriors and get their help in taking down the Bandits. With Guardian XIII out of the way, Jiro is avenged and we should be able to take advantage their weakness. In return for helping us destroy the Bandits we can promise to spare the remaining Warriors once we take over (which will be a lie since we are going to kill them regardless, but may as well take advantage of our position). This all depends on who takes over as leader of the Warriors, and if they can be reasonable.

As for the Misfits, I don't know what to do with them. My alliance was always with Jiro and his cousin Iceglow rubs me the wrong way. He could be planning a betrayal. Maybe we should just keep an eye on him. I'd rather not turn on them yet because a war on that side of our turf could leave us open for an attack.

Slothy
07-04-2011, 07:17 PM
I definitely agree that we don't necessarily want to end our alliance with the Misfits yet, but that said, I don't like Iceglow and would like the opportunity to off him when the time is right.

I'm also with you on reaching out to the Warriors to strike a blow to the Bandits. They're becoming too big a threat to ignore anymore, but that said, we must be wary of any current and future allies since we're in a similar position. Our losses have been few and that won't have gone unnoticed. We may run the risk of a few smaller groups joining up to take us on when the Bandits are dealt with. Eyes in the back of our heads people.

Wolf Kanno
07-05-2011, 04:47 AM
We need to strike the greater power and minimize our casualties. I imagine a few more "bomb" characters may go suicide on us to lower our ranks. I'm concerned that the Bandits and Misfits may have an alliance we don't know about and are just trying to decimate the stronger gangs, and saving us for last.

Granted, the Warriors will need to be destroyed cause our blood feud has been going on for over a decade, but we may want to keep the Lionhearts around to help decimate the Misfits and the Bandits, when the time comes.

Agent Proto
07-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Um, hate to inform you, but the Lionhearts are no more because the Snake took them out.

Edge7
07-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Um, hate to inform you, but the Lionhearts are no more because the Snake took them out.
That's problematic. Should we aim at the police then? I would have suggested the Warriors, but the police decimated the Lionhearts. Well, then again, I suppose that all depends on how many Lionhearts there were at the start. At any rate, those two groups should be our main focus.

Wolf Kanno
07-05-2011, 07:01 AM
That's what I get for posting without reading all the threads. Maybe we should find a way to pit the Bandits and the Misfits against each other, or at least learn if they've been making alliances behind our backs

Edge7
07-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Is it possible we can plant a mole in either of their groups?

Del Murder
07-05-2011, 02:38 PM
We could try, but it would be risky. The Bandits already planted a mole in the Warriors camp so both teams would be looking for that now.

Del Murder
07-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Rantzien played us for fools, all of us. We lost Vivi22, The Man, Proto, Chris, and Bunny in that assault. But my lieutenants and the Ultima Weapon remains.

I say we make for one final assault on The Bandits. I will challenge Rantzien to single combat, with The Snake as the special guest referee. I will not last long, as I am an old Don and not built for fighting, but fight will not be my intention. At some point I will fall to the ground and feign defeat, and The Snake will raise Rantzien's hand in victory. That is when the Ultmia Weapon will leap from the crowd, detonating himself and killing them both.

With the two final leaders removed, EoFF will be ours. Ultima Weapon, I hope you are up for the sacrifice.

NCG, go to Iceglow and inform him of our plans. RE, I want you to go as a peace messanger to the Warriors. Propose that we lay down our feud temorarily to take down Rantzien and his band. Only our combined forces will be able to stop him.

Rebellious Eagle
07-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Their deaths must be avenged. There's only a few of us left. I'll do whatever it takes to bring down those conniving Bandits.

Edge7
07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
What?! When did this happen? What thread?

Del Murder
07-05-2011, 10:07 PM
There's a sticky thread in GC. Rantzien stole the Secret Police's weapons then attacked us. It doesn't state exactly who died, probably because the body count was so high. Only half of us remain.

NorthernChaosGod
07-05-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm now just waiting on a response from Iceglow about our plans.

Del Murder
07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
A response we will never receive, for the Snake has struck. RE, take his place by my right hand. Ultima Weapon by my left. The final battle approaches.

Rebellious Eagle
07-05-2011, 11:47 PM
There's only a few of us left. We gotta watch out for Snake, we never know who he might take next.

Edge7
07-06-2011, 01:00 AM
I say for now we try to keep in Snake's good favor, and work at defeating the bandits. How we treat the warriors is a decision I'll leave in more comfortable hands.

Wolf Kanno
07-06-2011, 03:37 AM
I fine with sacrifice, I wish to bathe in our enemies blood and take the Phantom Train to the otherside, to meet our fallen brethren. I wish there was a way to trap them in our base and let me torch the place with them all in it. Maybe we can feign weakness and lure Rantzien and his cohorts into such a trap. I feel bad I can only take two, but maybe with a little creativity, I can take down even more of them. :radred:

Del Murder
07-06-2011, 03:59 AM
The end approaches. I think G13 meant for it to be Rantzien vs. The Snake in the end, so I don't want to get in the way of his plans since this is his deal. But that doesn't mean we can't go out with a bang. I already wrote one half of my death scene. WK, if you want to finish it, by all means. Or else I'll see if Iceglow wants to have a run. You can't kill The Snake or Rantzien so obviously our plan has to backfire, but I assume everyone else is fair game. So if you want to go crazy and nuke the Warriors, go right ahead. Never liked those cats.

It's been a pleasure serving with you guys. I think we had the best team, but it wasn't in the cards for us. *salute*

Edge7
07-06-2011, 04:40 AM
My only regret is that I wasn't able to serve you further...