PDA

View Full Version : Past glory.

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Going through my rep is somewhat masturbatory, but it reminds me of the time when I was happy and occasionally funny, instead of the Dan/Paul tainted mess I've become in my later years (KILL THE FRENCHIES!).

Tell me the awesome things you have done that you wish you could have recorded. Like when Rich Hall threw a piece of paper and it went into a bin. That sort of stuff. Truly epic events from your past. When the time is right, I will create a dramatic collab of all of them in Paint.

champagne supernova
07-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I was once at an outdoor party and ran down a hill with my friend following. Because I was hammer drunk, I fell over, rolled onto my back. As I did this, I put my hand up, my friend grabbed it and pulled me up as he ran past, I did a 180 degree spin in the air and continued running.

It was awesome at the time.

NorthernChaosGod
07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Either one of the two times I've made a behind the back shot during beer pong.

Iceglow
07-07-2011, 10:45 PM
In college we were smoking weed in the middle of the quad (yes my college actually had a quad shut up you damn people saying I'm british and can't use that term I'll stick your mothers with my porking stick!) and I decided I desperately needed a piss so ran over the quad towards the main building of the college with the guys loos in, as I got towards the edge of the grass in the quad there was a rose-bed and a disabled access ramp handrail blocking my path being stoned I decided I could easily skip over the rose-bed and vault the rail (which isn't exactly hard at all I'd done it tons of times sober) but being stoned I overdid the approach speed, I cleared the rose-bed and leapt up to vault the rail however instead of solidly hand planting on the rail my fingertips kissed it launching me higher still and even more horizontal than I anticipated. I landed head down on my side on the disabled ramp with my feet much higher up than my head but without pause or thought I flipped myself up over using my hand and actually one handed flick managed to leap back to my feet without ever having stopped moving. It looked sick! I wish I had that on film to be like "ooh yeah man got some skillz!" instead of the several videos my nephews have of me skateboarding and bailing they like to remind me of sometimes.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-07-2011, 10:48 PM
When I ran cross country, one of the competing teams had a trail through the woods with about a seven foot vertical drop. Nothing crazy, but you did have to jump down. Some people would just shoulder on landing and keep running. Pretty cool. Most people would sort of stop and hop down, or sit and then drop down. LAME.

I was in second. As the first place guy jumped down and shoulder rolled, I sprinted it out and made a huge jump. I just barely landed in front of him, rolled out of it, and kept on going to win it. It was the most awesome pass for the lead I ever made.

Loony BoB
07-07-2011, 10:49 PM
I wish I could listen to old phonecalls mostly. They are the one thing I haven't bothered to archive (because obviously they are awkward to do so). But possibly more than that, life experiences such as meetups, the fun I had with friends from high school, romantic/sexual experiences, whatever. It was all good, and while my life is still good now, it would be nice to have recorded more of what went on back then for when I feel nostalgic.

I'd list the things I'd like to remember most, but, well, I've forgotten them, haven't I? ;)

demondude
07-07-2011, 11:51 PM
I wish I could listen to old phonecalls mostly. They are the one thing I haven't bothered to archive

Give Murdoch a shout before he flies to Barbados.

Madame Adequate
07-08-2011, 03:34 AM
i was once on a swing and i somehow got my trousers caught in it so when i tried to get off i flipped upside down and they were pulled down :(

rubah
07-08-2011, 03:39 AM
I did not record them, ergo I have forgotten them.

NorthernChaosGod
07-08-2011, 04:25 AM
i was once on a swing and i somehow got my trousers caught in it so when i tried to get off i flipped upside down and they were pulled down :(

That would be a great YouTube video.

Laddy
07-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Who the fuck are you?

Peegee
07-08-2011, 03:10 PM
i have sensory amnesia so i have to do everything incessantly.

if i could record replay sensations id pay up the ass for everything. from good food to good sex

Quindiana Jones
07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
New subtopic: Discuss BoB's desire to film his sexual experiences.

Peegee
07-08-2011, 03:27 PM

only if I can watch, and if danielle's not involved cuz that's just weird.

In exchange he can have a lock of my hair

Loony BoB
07-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Hmmm... hair, you say? *strokes goatee*

I'd prefer to have a photographic memory that works similar to a video rather than a photo. If that makes sense. Not something others can easily get their hands on. >=P

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2011, 10:54 PM
That seems to be how Sheldon's eidetic memory works on The Big Bang Theory.

Greatermaximus
07-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Throwing a small marble all the way cross the room, goes through a crack in the door, hits the wall on the other side, and lands inside a glass.

Rolling a tennis ball between a speedbiker's wheels at 6 years old. If the back tire hit the ball he could have been really injured. :shock:

'Ten Hit's' from 2nd tier in Kefka's tower misses everyone when I equipped Zephyr Cape.

Checkmating an opponent with two bishops and two knights, king and three knights. Also with king, bishop, and knight.