PDA

View Full Version : Great Expectations

Laddy
07-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Are there any exciting prospects for you in the future?

If so, what?

Yar
07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Right now I'm really looking forward to study abroad and graduating.~

Peegee
07-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Right now I seriously am looking forward to having a good night's sleep.

Seriously. 5 hours in 48 hours maeks pg a desu masu

for the rest of the year, pasta:

Okay - plans for the rest of the year:
This [past] weekend - marriage. I mean wedding
next weekend - harry potter 7, then Captain America: The First Avenger
Next month / end of this month - camping
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (maybe)
Sept - fishing
Oct - Paranormal Activity 3
Nov - birthday, USA TRIP

Pike
07-11-2011, 06:41 PM
I've written something like five novels over the course of my life and I'm working on publishing the better ones.

(It's a goal of mine to write at least one full length novel a year. I've made the last two years in a row and I'm going for three for three this year. In the downtime, I edit :jess: )

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2011, 07:38 PM
In the very near future, I'm looking for to the last Harry Potter film. :jess: Other than that I'm looking forward to my birthday next month and getting crazy ripped over the rest of summer.

Laddy
07-11-2011, 07:40 PM
In the very near future, I'm looking for to the last Harry Potter film. :jess: Other than that I'm looking forward to my birthday next month and getting crazy ripped over the rest of summer.
Please do.~

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I will, Laddy. And don't worry, I'll post plenty of pictures once I'm finally satisfied with my results.

Peegee
07-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I will, Laddy. And don't worry, I'll post plenty of pictures once I'm finally satisfied with my results.

asl?

do you even lift.mp3

:grin:

<3

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2011, 11:39 PM

asl?

do you even lift.mp3

:grin:

<3
I will lift you and put you in a trash can where you belong.

Peegee
07-11-2011, 11:53 PM
can you put meggy in yer to-do list?

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I already did.

Rebellious Eagle
07-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Hmm. The new HP movie, my taekwondo tournament this weekend, graduating, and getting married.

demondude
07-12-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm going to Rome fairly soon. I'm a thread away from a job so I have income to waste. I'm going to see Frank Turner and The Vaccines.

Shorty
07-12-2011, 12:48 AM
This week - I'm going to 1up you all and marathon all the HP movies and additionally look forward to the new one.
July 28th - Justy coming to visit me!
August - Visting Lynx and Clarissa before they movie to Hawaii. Also, Death Cab For Cutie show (fiiinally).
November - Flying back home for Thanksgiving and meeting up with Eric again.

And MOVING OUT OF ARIZONA early next year! <333

Pike
07-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Where are you moving to? :o

Shorty
07-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Dunno yet :3 I wrote a blog post about my indecisiveness xD

o_O
07-12-2011, 01:35 AM
1. Flying to Sweden next week.
2. Moving there next year, with a little good fortune.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2011, 01:43 AM
This week - I'm going to 1up you all and marathon all the HP movies and additionally look forward to the new one.

One of my friends is interested in seeing the new one but hasn't seen any of the others. I'm catching her up on them before the midnight premiere. :p

November - Flying back home for Thanksgiving and meeting up with Eric again.
I want to come. :(

Jessweeee♪
07-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Getting my first paycheck ever this week (finally!).
Renting a nice four bedroom house for the price of a really shitty apartment.
Going back to school.

Rye
07-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Nothing major right now. I've been trying desperately to fit in an internship in Manhattan for copy writing into my life, but between my summer classes, super packed fall semester, and my office job, it just doesn't seem it will have a place. I would like to have it take top priority, but hey, I gotta have money to eat. Still, it really hurts when I have to turn down great internships because I need to work a paid job at a place I hate.

Pike
07-12-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm somewhat jealous of everyone who gets to travel/move. I'd love to, but am currently pretty stuck due to financial situation. Moving from Montana to Washington recently was a bit of an anomaly (and also mostly against my will xD); I've preeeetty much been in the same spot my entire life, and I'd love to get around and see other places.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Renting a nice four bedroom house for the price of a really shitty apartment.

I'm never getting over this censor. xD

Loony BoB
07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
This month: A week off work, buying a new HD TV.
Next month: Two weeks off work, Edinburgh festivals, seeing a comedy show or two.
Within the next two years: Meeting up with Dan again, proposing to Danielle, maybe a holiday somewhere like Rome. Lots of awesome video games, included what I refer to as "the threes" - Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3. And any FF games that happen to get released.
Two years or so: Getting married, hopefully. And if everything goes to plan, a honeymoon in California.
Eventually: A return to New Zealand. I have no idea at all when this will happen, but yeah. Oh, and starting up a family and all that stuff.

Shoeberto
07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Graduating in August, hopefully getting hired on full-time (realistic) and my company getting awarded the project I want to work on (50/50 shot almost). Then I want to travel. I'm still hoping to go to Europe in the next year. Maybe try dating again but that prospect is a little daunting. Most likely I'll do grad school in the next few years, too.

aquatius
07-12-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm going to University at Oxford later this year.

Shlup
07-13-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm saving up to buy a house, and I think it's going pretty well.

Araciel
07-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Buying a house in about a year (Just under the wire for 30 years young)

Just getting back into D&D gaming so Wednesday is now anticipated highly every week as game day.

PG coming to Barrie to hang out.

EDIT - o and new 1tb hdd

EDIT - oh and a raise of about 2 dorrar an hour

Heath
07-18-2011, 08:08 PM
I have a degree in History & Politics and live in Wales. My prospects? http://popsop.com/wp-content/uploads/dole_logo.jpg

AngelWings8
07-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Just my ideal plan, I don't expect life to pan out exactly like my "expectations" haha:

Ongoing:
- See if it's possible to move to San Francisco where the weather is so much nicer

August:
- Weekend trip to Las Vegas possibly
- Brother coming to visit for a week and I can show him all the med school campuses, cool museums, and delicious restaurants around here
- Trip to Canada for my cousin's wedding
September:
- Week-long trip to Germany for Oktoberfest
October:
- Week-long trip to Taiwan to visit family and sightseeing

Within the next 3 years:
- Convince my boyfriend to let us get a corgi...or a micro pig :-)
- Get married
Between getting married and having kids:
- Buy a house...I think we've been doing a good job saving that we could potentially buy a house now, but I just don't know where we'd end up settling down
- Do a lotta traveling and seeing the world
4 years from now:
- Start popping out kids by 30 because of higher risks the older you get

Peegee
07-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Buying a house in about a year (Just under the wire for 30 years young)

Just getting back into D&D gaming so Wednesday is now anticipated highly every week as game day.

PG coming to Barrie to hang out.

EDIT - o and new 1tb hdd

EDIT - oh and a raise of about 2 dorrar an hour

I'm able to visit barrie whenever. Hell i was in barrie this past saturday. You need to have proper days off :)

@Mandee AND James - what % are you putting for down? I'm pretty much ready to get a house but I don't have a wife. Co-sign with parents is likely the case, similar to a friend of mine [actually for that person I think his parents just bought him a house. lucky sonova...]

Araciel
07-19-2011, 08:19 AM
20% is good which is what we plan on

Freya
07-19-2011, 08:32 AM
I expected to have a better 21st birthsday but it was monday night so it was kinda lame.But i'm syillsrunk. My dreams are shattered though,

Rase
07-19-2011, 10:17 AM
I look forward to not reading that terrible Dickens novel again every day I live.