PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Distant Worlds

starlet
07-12-2011, 04:24 AM
I saw it in Chicago a couple of weekends ago and it was A-FREAKIN-MAZING! Anyone else catching this show?

I Don't Need A Name
07-18-2011, 01:01 AM
November: London Royal Albert Hall. I will be there

Professor Complexity
07-22-2011, 01:19 PM
November: London Royal Albert Hall. I will be there

I wish I could... :/ Tickets are sold out as far as I know...

I Don't Need A Name
07-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I got mine before Christmas, and even then, I'm up in the heavens at the back

AngelWings8
07-24-2011, 06:24 AM
I was actually at the first afternoon showing in Chicago a couple weeks ago. I went to the one in Rosemont a couple years ago as well. It was epic, amazing...I love Nobuo :kaolove2: I was in one of the more expensive seats...$75 or something? I would have been happy with the cheapest seats...but unfortunately I had to pay more because all the cheaper ones were sold out :-(

DK
10-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Was my birthday last week, and my best broski and fellow effoff member (well former, he never shows up unless i tell him to but whatever) James Latimer Cockney Rebel randomly phoned me and told me to check my e-mail, went and there was a picture of him with two tickets for like the best seats in the house at the Royal albert hall show with our names all over those mothersmurfers. I almost cried I was so excited and I don't give a fuck who knows it :excited: Can't get a better bro than that right there <3 but yeah, gonna be the greatest night, can't wait.

Jiro
10-04-2011, 02:41 AM
If they would come a little closer than Sydney, I would be all over it. The Gold Coast would be fine, but no, nothing cool ever happens here :argh:

starlet
10-05-2011, 01:33 AM
I was actually at the first afternoon showing in Chicago a couple weeks ago. I went to the one in Rosemont a couple years ago as well. It was epic, amazing...I love Nobuo :kaolove2: I was in one of the more expensive seats...$75 or something? I would have been happy with the cheapest seats...but unfortunately I had to pay more because all the cheaper ones were sold out :-(

You know, I might have seen you there o.o I'd love to be able to save up for the meet and greet package one of these years...the $150 front row seats AND you get to meet nobuo himself :love: I had nosebleed section tickets but since the acoustics are amazing you get really good sound up there. My husband and I did both showings.

AngelWings8
10-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Haha maybe one of these years, I'll splurge and get the $150 meet and greet packages too lol. I might've seen you there too...but there were just so many people!

APolaris
10-06-2011, 10:14 PM
I have some tracks off the Stockholm concert, but I have them mixed in with my other FF orchestrals. I could never remember which ones are from which concert. Is this the one that had the English version of Aria Di Mezzo Carattere, Love Grows, Vamo alla Flamenco, You're Not Alone, and the FF7 intro?