PDA

View Full Version : Why do women hate me?

Pumpkin
07-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Seriously? I get along with men just fine, but women seem to decide almost instantly that they dislike me. They talk about me behind my back not so discreetly and give me dirty looks. I don't find that I am a bitchy person. I think I am a nice person. I have always been polite to them. I don get it, do I emite some kind of malodor that only women can smell or something? It's pretty bad, cuz I can't seem to make friends with any girls. Like once, a friend of mine (guy) introduced me to his girlfriend online and we got along great, then we met in person and she started giving me the dirty looks and later my friend told me that his girlfriend would appreciate it if I didn't go over to thier place. I was like what the frig?
Anyone here consider me to be an intollerable person?

Flying Mullet
07-12-2011, 04:24 PM
In your example you say people get along with you great online but not in person, so it's hard for any of us to say you're intolerable here.

Peegee
07-12-2011, 04:28 PM
A common female stereotype is that they hate each other. I have no further information and so I am loathed to use that as a hypothesis.

Pumpkin
07-12-2011, 04:29 PM
True, but I am just trying to find some insight. I can't have a girls night out because well, girls won't talk to me. i told my friends and most of them said "I dunno" and one of them said its because I am not a toltal bitch like SOME PEOPLE but that doesn't make any sense.

Oh I do have one friend that is a girl but she is currently studying in Denmark so...

Inferno
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Maybe, without knowing it, you're the one giving the dirty looks first

champagne supernova
07-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Do you have bigger boobs than them? And by that, I mean are you better looking than them?

Pheesh
07-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Because they're 'girls'?

Pumpkin
07-12-2011, 04:44 PM
i have average size breasts (36C) and have been told I am good looking, but I disagree. My pic is in one of my blogs if anyone is curious.

Shorty
07-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Maybe you're trying to make friends with the wrong kinds of girls.

Inferno
07-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Oh, I thought you were a dude

Pumpkin
07-12-2011, 04:48 PM
That helps the self esteem :(

Peegee
07-12-2011, 04:51 PM
^ lol

@shion - if it's possible try to get a girl 'on-the-inside'. The hilarious sitcom consequence is that your secret ally might be starting the crap. derp.

But what else can you do? Oh man I don't feel like raising a girl no more.

Inferno
07-12-2011, 04:52 PM
"shion" was all the info I had

champagne supernova
07-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah, this question has about a million potential answers because we've never seen you in a social scene with other women. Maybe send a video :p But seriously, women can be seriously rude initially.

Rebellious Eagle
07-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Don't worry, I never got along that well with many members of my sex. I think it's just the way women are. They're jealous and like to make others feel insecure to better their own self-esteem. I don't think it's you. Women are just sometimes pretty batshit crazy.

AngelWings8
07-12-2011, 05:32 PM
(Most) girls are vicious and like to gossip and are constantly comparing themselves to one another. There's even a theory that a hot girl will hang out with all ugly girls just to make sure she is the hottest one of the group when they go out. Of course, this could be pure BS, but my point is that there's a stereotype that girls are catty and always compete with each other. At times, we can all be irrational, crazy, psycho, jealous, insecure, etc. etc.

BUT if you befriend the right girls (the ones without all the drama and vindictiveness), they can also become some of your closest friends. Girls will be able to relate and understand on a different level. You just have to find those girls that are drama-free.

In regards to your friend's girlfriend that you talked to online first...it's much easier for people to be fake online than in person, so maybe she wasn't genuine? Also, is there any reason she could've felt threatened by you?

sharkythesharkdogg
07-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Well, I think it's your ease in making friends with boys as part of it. This is pure speculation, but hear me out just for consideration.

Take the online girlfriend situation for example. She probably found you were easy to talk to and get along with, and probably shared some stuff in common with you. Makes sense because if you're friends with her boyfriend, that means you two have some things in common. It's no surprise you might also have common interests with the girlfriend.

Then she met you in person and realized you're also fairly cute. (I took the liberty of checking the bog picture. I know you don't think, but modesty isn't applicable here. You're not super model stunning, but don't take that the wrong way. No one is without photo shop. Even super models. You are cute though. It is what it is.) So now you went from girl my boyfriend knows who is pretty cool, to cute girl my boyfriend shares a lot of stuff in common with, and I'm not confident enough in our relationship to be okay with that. Pure speculation, but it's a possible reason.

It could also be any number of other things. Perhaps you are overly physically affectionate? Perhaps your shyness around women because you're afraid they won't like you comes across to them as the cold shoulder? Maybe that exacerbates the situation? Who knows?

It's easy to drive yourself crazy in a situation like this one. Your best bet is to be who you're happy being, and eventually you'll create a network of friends who like you for you. It might take much longer to create, but because they're real friends it will also take much more to destroy it. If they're blowing you off, and you're fairly sure you aren't doing anything to deserve, then they aren't worth it.

(Wow, this post is like Iceglow length. He'd be so proud!)

Miriel
07-12-2011, 07:46 PM

Basically this.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Fuck bitches, get money.

...wait.

Haha_YouAint
07-13-2011, 03:24 AM
It could just be because they think you're pretty and are jealous bytches.

Del Murder
07-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Do you have a bitchface? Do you know what I'm talking about? Like, your normal face looks like you are bitching someone out. Some girls just look bitchy all the time even though they aren't mad. That could be why they like you online and not in person.

Laddy
07-13-2011, 03:43 AM
I have no idea. You seem pleasant enough to me.

Mirage
07-13-2011, 03:57 AM
Don't worry, guys make better friends anyway.

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2011, 04:25 AM
I have the same problem.

Do you have a bitchface? Do you know what I'm talking about? Like, your normal face looks like you are bitching someone out. Some girls just look bitchy all the time even though they aren't mad. That could be why they like you online and not in person.

Perhaps your shyness around women because you're afraid they won't like you comes across to them as the cold shoulder?

These two things (especially bitchface) give me problems when I'm trying to make friends with normal sane women. My female friends are all old ladies, Miss S. Gaga, and a girl who isn't actually my friend anymore 'cause her insane boyfriend got of out the mental hospital and made her cut off all contact with everyone :|

starlet
07-13-2011, 04:31 AM
I was the same way in Highschool and even a little while after...almost all my friends were guys, especially since one of my primary hobbies was gaming. I didn't start making female friends until I started working as a pet groomer and was working primarily around other women. Being stuck in a fishbowl at a petsmart kind of forces you to at least try to get along with your co-workers.

One thing Ive notices is girls seem to think you're slutty if youre hanging out with guy-friends all the time. Its like they think youre sleeping with them all or something...cause you totally cant just be friends with the opposite sex, AMIRITE??

The only real bit of advice I could give is get involved with some sort of an activity thats pre-dominately women. I'm sure once they actually get to know you then you'll make lots of female friends.

Aerith's Knight
07-13-2011, 06:10 AM
I shall give my two cents. Here is a list of possible reasons (in order of decreasing likelihood):

- The guy-friends you have are actually their boyfriends/brothers/fathers/retarded cousins/dogs/hair conditioner

- Three years ago, you insulted every woman on the planet, and suffer complete amnesia about it.

- You didn't help fight off the robot Koala attack.

- You are the illegitimate child/grandchild of someone in their family, or the family of their favorite artist/writer/president/hobo.

- Monkeys with lightsabers.

- It's opposite day 365 days of the year now, and they all love you really!

- You wear orange all the time, invoking aggression and slight tumors.

- You ate an apple once. It was Leibniz's apple. You bastard.

- Your hair is the completely wrong shade of black.

- Every morning for the past 10 years, you've had something on your face.

- That thing you've had on your face was a monkey with a lightsaber.

- You spell your name with a -ton. They are wondering if that will impact your pokemon capturing ability.

- It's the tattoo that catches the eye of their boyfriends/lesbian lovers/general aquintance, and its location.

It's obviously monkeys with lightsabers.

Jentleness
07-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Don't feel bad shion, I have never been able to create lasting friendships with women either. I probably have a bitch face that scares them all off. It's either that or my temper...or how I tell them exactly what I think of things...or something...:kaodrop:

Pheesh
07-13-2011, 06:23 AM
- You didn't help fight off the robot Koala attack.

Oh please, when we send them no-one will be able to fight off the Robot Koala attack.

Old Manus
07-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Maybe...you are the bitch.

Shlup
07-13-2011, 11:23 PM

This is probable. I have mostly guy friends myself, but I wouldn't say I've ever had a problems with girls being mysteriously bitchy to me.

Quindiana Jones
07-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Women tend to hang around outside my house, talking on their talkies.

Araciel
07-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Basically my short misogynistic answer is..

That's what girls do.