PDA

View Full Version : If someone says Thunderdome ONE MORE TIME!

starlet
07-13-2011, 03:45 PM
NO, I think it's about time YOU get in the kitchen and make ME a sammich!

Inferno
07-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh I'll make you a sammich... a sammich full of shame and submission.

Now clean up the mess I made in the kitchen, woman

Pike
07-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Wait, what about us robots?

Shorty
07-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I'd prefer soup instead, please.

Pheesh
07-13-2011, 04:08 PM
I'll put my feet in your soup!!

Shorty
07-13-2011, 04:10 PM
THIS MEANS WAR

Pheesh
07-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Don't you have some dishes you should be doing? /smug

demondude
07-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Woah, calm down there Emmeline Pankhurst.

DK
07-13-2011, 04:30 PM
I am not too good at making sandwiches but I can roast a mean chicken if that suits you :jess:

Shorty
07-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Don't you have some dishes you should be doing? /smug

:stare:

Old Manus
07-13-2011, 04:37 PM
What should you do if your dishwasher stops working?
Hit her

Pheesh
07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm not sexist; sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for women.

Psychotic
07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
All aboard the misogyny train! You guys are such chauvinists and it sickens me to read your posts.

Hey girl on the internet, please ignore those uncivilised brutes and show me your waps. :drool: Thanking you!

Shorty
07-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I love being degraded and put in my place. Phil is turning me on.

(bet that was the opposite of your intention! what now!)

Pheesh
07-13-2011, 05:04 PM
No, that's pretty much always my intention. This is just the first time it's ever worked.

Peegee
07-13-2011, 05:28 PM
I like to cook. My dad is a chef. My mom doesn't cook much - when it's her turn we eat out or take-out

Women who can cook are confusing and alien to me.

Madame Adequate
07-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Men are biologically designed to go on the hunt. We have the endurance for it, the coordination, the strength and stamina, etc. etc.

Women, meanwhile, are biologically designed to stay home, forage, take care of the village, and raise the kids.

Take it up with Mother Nature, she's the sexist one here!

Peegee
07-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Men are biologically designed to go on the hunt. We have the endurance for it, the coordination, the strength and stamina, etc. etc.

Women, meanwhile, are biologically designed to stay home, forage, take care of the village, and raise the kids.

that's not what sexist means either. Argh you and Rubahs are making my head hurt.

Rantz
07-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Nobody degrades and insults my woman but me.

I Took the Red Pill
07-13-2011, 06:42 PM
The pilot on an airplane announces they're about to crash and there's no sign of hope. Upon hearing this, a beautiful young woman stands up from her seat and yells, "is there anybody man enough on this plane to make me feel like a woman one last time?" To which a man stands up, rips off his shirt and yells "here, iron this!"

AngelWings8
07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
NO, I think it's about time YOU get in the kitchen and make ME a sammich!

And a beer too!

Peegee
07-13-2011, 10:31 PM
women can cook?

Shlup
07-13-2011, 11:30 PM
BJ says I make the best BLTs in the whooooole world. I love sammiches.

AngelWings8
07-13-2011, 11:37 PM
women can cook?

I just made soup for my boyfriend last night (pork ribs, daikon, onion, and garlic...they didn't have lotus root at the store :() I'm usually the one that cooks...I make him do the dishes :D I stopped asking him to cook after a week when I was sick and I asked him to make lamb chops (since I usually do because he likes lamb). He cooked them way too long. So dry. Couldn't chew...

NorthernChaosGod
07-13-2011, 11:59 PM
How many men does it take to open a beer?

None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to you.

Miriel
07-14-2011, 12:14 AM

You don’t stop running because you get old, the Dipsea Demon always said. You get old because you stop running….
“And it’s true for both genders,” Dr. Bramble continued. “Women show the same results as men.” That makes sense, since a curious transformation came over us when we came down from the trees: the more we became human, the more we became equal. Men and women are basically the same size, at least compared with other primates: male gorillas and orangutans weigh twice as much as their better halves; male chimps are a good one-third bigger than females; but between the average human him and the average human her, the difference in bulk is only a slim 15 percent. As we evolved, we shucked our beef and became more sinuous, more cooperative … essentially, more female.

“Women have really been underrated,” Dr. Bramble said. “They’ve been evolutionarily shortchanged. We perpetuate this notion that they were sitting around waiting for the men to come back with food, but there’s no reason why women couldn’t be part of the hunting party.” Actually, it would be weird if women weren’t hunting alongside the men, since they’re the ones who really need the meat. The human body benefits most from meat protein during infancy, pregnancy, and lactation, so why wouldn’t women get as close to the beef supply as possible? Hunter-gatherer nomads shift their camps by the movements of the herds, so instead of hauling food back to camp, it made more sense for the whole camp to go to the food.

And caring for kids on the fly isn’t that hard, as American ultra-runner Kami Semick demonstrates; she likes to run mountain trails around Bend, Oregon, with her four-year-old daughter, Baronie, riding along in a backpack. Newborns? No problem: at the 2007 Hardrock 100, Emily Baer beat ninety other men and women to finish eighth overall while stopping at every aid station to breast-feed her infant son. The Bushmen are no longer nomadic, but the equal-partners-in-hunting tradition still exists among the Mbuti Pygmies of the Congo, where husbands and wives with nets pursue the giant forest hog side by side. “Since they are perfectly capable of giving birth to a child while on the hunt, then rejoining the hunt the same morning,” notes anthropologist Colin Turnbull, who’s spent years among the Mbuti, “mothers see no reason why they should not continue to participate fully”

Basically, women are badass and amazing and men need to cook more, god dammit.

GOD DAMMIT.

AngelWings8
07-14-2011, 12:26 AM
^ I agree

Madame Adequate
07-14-2011, 12:40 AM
:blahblah:

NorthernChaosGod
07-14-2011, 03:38 AM

You don’t stop running because you get old, the Dipsea Demon always said. You get old because you stop running….
“And it’s true for both genders,” Dr. Bramble continued. “Women show the same results as men.” That makes sense, since a curious transformation came over us when we came down from the trees: the more we became human, the more we became equal. Men and women are basically the same size, at least compared with other primates: male gorillas and orangutans weigh twice as much as their better halves; male chimps are a good one-third bigger than females; but between the average human him and the average human her, the difference in bulk is only a slim 15 percent. As we evolved, we shucked our beef and became more sinuous, more cooperative … essentially, more female.

“Women have really been underrated,” Dr. Bramble said. “They’ve been evolutionarily shortchanged. We perpetuate this notion that they were sitting around waiting for the men to come back with food, but there’s no reason why women couldn’t be part of the hunting party.” Actually, it would be weird if women weren’t hunting alongside the men, since they’re the ones who really need the meat. The human body benefits most from meat protein during infancy, pregnancy, and lactation, so why wouldn’t women get as close to the beef supply as possible? Hunter-gatherer nomads shift their camps by the movements of the herds, so instead of hauling food back to camp, it made more sense for the whole camp to go to the food.

And caring for kids on the fly isn’t that hard, as American ultra-runner Kami Semick demonstrates; she likes to run mountain trails around Bend, Oregon, with her four-year-old daughter, Baronie, riding along in a backpack. Newborns? No problem: at the 2007 Hardrock 100, Emily Baer beat ninety other men and women to finish eighth overall while stopping at every aid station to breast-feed her infant son. The Bushmen are no longer nomadic, but the equal-partners-in-hunting tradition still exists among the Mbuti Pygmies of the Congo, where husbands and wives with nets pursue the giant forest hog side by side. “Since they are perfectly capable of giving birth to a child while on the hunt, then rejoining the hunt the same morning,” notes anthropologist Colin Turnbull, who’s spent years among the Mbuti, “mothers see no reason why they should not continue to participate fully”

Basically, women are badass and amazing and men need to cook more, god dammit.

GOD DAMMIT.

Now if only more women took this attitude to the fucking gym. >:[

Jentleness
07-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Personally, I wouldn't trust any guy here to make me a sammich, that's why Subway and Togos exist.

Laddy
07-14-2011, 05:43 AM
Why don't women wear shoes?
It's three steps from the bedroom and the kitchen.

Why can't Helen Keller drive?
She's a woman.

Why don't women have watches?
A clock's on the stove.

Clouded Sky
07-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Looks like it's time to bust out the sandwich party platter for you folks. Even Psy can have one.

Loony BoB
07-14-2011, 09:46 AM
I agree, guys should make the girls sandwiches. Everyone knows all the best cooks in human history are men. What can I say? We're just better.

Rocket Edge
07-14-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree, guys should make the girls sandwiches. Everyone knows all the best cooks in human history are men. What can I say? We're just better.
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg

Quindiana Jones
07-14-2011, 03:31 PM
I couldn't find that fucking thing that peels the carrots and potatoes. I asked the kids where it was, and apparently she left me yesterday.

DMKA
07-15-2011, 02:08 AM

Yes, even the task we typically assign to women to make them feel important we still do way better.

God damn having a penis is awesome.

AngelWings8
07-15-2011, 02:15 AM
:cheer:I curse you all with daughters :cheer:

fire_of_avalon
07-15-2011, 03:57 AM
*deep breath*

How does a man show that he is planning for the future?
He buys two cases of beer.

What did God say when he created Adam?
I can do better than this.

What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A widow.

A widow.

Why do men like love at first sight?
It saves them a lot of time.

Husband: Want a quickie?
Wife: As opposed to what?

What do you call an intelligent man in America?
A tourist.

A man rubbed a lamp and a genie came out. The man asked to be stronger than any other man. He was given the strength to crush boulders. He asked for the worlds fastest sports car and a ferrari appeared in front of him. He then asked to be smarter than any other every man on the earth. He was turned into a woman. She then said thank you.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?
Because those men already have boyfriends.

How do you get a man to do sit-ups?
Put the remote control between his toes.

Why are blonde jokes so short?
So men can remember them.

A woman is in a terrible accident, and she needs to receive a brain transplant. The doctor tells her, "Well, a man's brain costs $900,000 dollars and a woman's costs $100,000." She is extremely offended and asks why. The doctor smiles and says, "That's not sexism, it's standard pricing procedure. We have to mark the women's brains down because they've been used."

How is being at a singles bar different from going to the circus?
At the circus the clowns don't talk.

A woman of 35 thinks of having children. What does a man of 35 think of?
Dating children.

Why do men want to marry virgins?
They can't stand criticism.

Why do men name their penises?
Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the one who makes all their decisions.

What's the difference between an intelligent man and a UFO?
I don't know, I've never seen either one.

Shiny
07-15-2011, 04:24 AM
My dad had dinner ready when I got home from work. My mom only cooks on holidays. Clearly one of them is the superior parent and cook. She makes a slamming homemade ziti and lasagna though.

Clo
07-15-2011, 07:24 AM
I like to ejaculate all over the inside of my sandwiches before I serve them.

TrollHunter
07-15-2011, 07:36 AM
If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long

Loony BoB
07-15-2011, 09:28 AM
:cheer:I curse you all with daughters :cheer:
I'm gonna have daughters? Awesome. Even more sandwiches.

EDIT: I debated making the rest of this post because I both love and fear foa, but I couldn't resist the continuation of windups in this thread.

A widow.

A widow.

Amusing questions! Here's mine: Why do women repeat themselves so often?

A man rubbed a lamp and a genie came out. The man asked to be stronger than any other man. He was given the strength to crush boulders. He asked for the worlds fastest sports car and a ferrari appeared in front of him. He then asked to be smarter than any other every man on the earth. He was turned into a woman. She then said thank you.
This joke created by someone who not only thinks they are smarter than all of the men in the world, but also that they know what the fastest sports car in the world is (Clue: it's not a Ferrari).

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?
This reminds me of when a girl in the show "The Inbetweeners" tells a guy that she'd love to have a boyfriend like him. He suggests "Why not me?" to which she bursts out laughing. "No, not you - someone like you! Oh, you're so funny!" =|

That joke was actually originally "so brunettes can remember them" and has just been edited to 'men'. Which doesn't make as much sense as a joke, as men can be blonde. D'oh. But! Here's a joke for all you ladies out there!

So women can remember them.

See what I did there? :aimsun:

Let's see if anyone can stand criticism after this post. Love you foa :<3:

Rocket Edge
07-15-2011, 06:01 PM
*deep breath*

A widow.

A widow.

A tourist.

A woman is in a terrible accident, and she needs to receive a brain transplant. The doctor tells her, "Well, a man's brain costs $900,000 dollars and a woman's costs $100,000." She is extremely offended and asks why. The doctor smiles and says, "That's not sexism, it's standard pricing procedure. We have to mark the women's brains down because they've been used."

Dating children.

Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the one who makes all their decisions.

Great post, laughed throughout.

NorthernChaosGod
07-15-2011, 07:18 PM

I'll take a sandwich.

fire_of_avalon
07-16-2011, 07:45 AM
I have no idea why everything posted twice.

That being said notice that BoB felt the need to defend himself to the jokes. Any issues going on with the ol' ego, BoBbles?

Araciel
07-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I don't know that all guys would make a delicious sandwich... the image is just horrifying.

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2011, 05:00 PM
*deep breath*

A widow.

A widow.

A tourist.

Dating children.

This further proves the stereotype that women aren't funny.

Psychotic
07-16-2011, 05:54 PM
*deep breath*

A widow.

A widow.

A tourist.

Dating children.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg

Mirage
07-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Dating children.

Aahahahahaha all guyz are pedophiles that is so funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

demondude
07-16-2011, 06:26 PM

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00498/SNF02CARR-280_498123a.jpg

Mirage
07-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah, if I could choose, I would totally be homosexual. Not have to deal with a single female romantic relationship again. That would be wonderful.

theundeadhero
07-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Quit bitching.

There, someone finally said it.

demondude
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Males vs Females?

I think ....
THUNDERDOME.

DK
07-17-2011, 03:16 PM

What the fuck why has Steve taken control of multiple members accounts all of a sudden? Is this the beginning of the end?

Old Manus
07-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I was under the impression that a Males vs Females Thunderdome would result in a default dude win, as the thunderdome is a sacred place for men only.

Psychotic
07-17-2011, 07:21 PM
You have to at least give the two of them a challenge and consequences before you declare it a Thunderdome. You know who you are. :colbert:

fire_of_avalon
07-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I want this to happen.

demondude
07-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Okay. First person to knight me wins. Go.

fire_of_avalon
07-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Unfair challenge - I can't knight people. D:

TrollHunter
07-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Well, it looks like we're winning then.
It's not unfair if you didn't take the initiative to reach a higher standing amongst the community of eoff so that you could obtain the ability to knight people.

fire_of_avalon
07-17-2011, 09:15 PM
It actually doesn't make a lot of sense that Knights don't have the permissions to Knight others, especially considering the fact that all Knightings are based on community discussion in which we all have equal voices.

It's indicative of the class struggle between Admins and Knights that they're given the permission to physically change a user group to Knight and Knights are not. Clearly the Staff community pays lip service to equality among all staffers. In reality Administrators are still considered more important when I DO ALL THE GODDAMN YELLING. And Daniel gets all the glory of being a nice guy.

A PARALLEL TO REAL LIFE HIDDEN SEXISM.

Araciel
07-17-2011, 10:53 PM
I thought this was a new thread. :(

EDIT - - And expected pics..

NorthernChaosGod
07-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Thunderdome? Wtf is the smurfing excitement? :nonono:

demondude
07-18-2011, 09:49 AM
This thunderdome has gone to shit. I assumed somebody would call a thunderdome and then Psy dealt with it but if not then I'll do it. Actually no I cba.

Shiny
07-18-2011, 10:14 AM
It actually doesn't make a lot of sense that Knights don't have the permissions to Knight others, especially considering the fact that all Knightings are based on community discussion in which we all have equal voices.

It's indicative of the class struggle between Admins and Knights that they're given the permission to physically change a user group to Knight and Knights are not. Clearly the Staff community pays lip service to equality among all staffers. In reality Administrators are still considered more important when I DO ALL THE GODDAMN YELLING. And Daniel gets all the glory of being a nice guy.

A PARALLEL TO REAL LIFE HIDDEN SEXISM.
Do you want some Xanax or something?

Loony BoB
07-18-2011, 10:31 AM
And Daniel gets all the glory of being a nice guy.
Hey, nobody told me about this. Where is this glory? I want it. If someone could direct it to me, it would be super-appreciated.

Also, a thunderdome between me and foa is not a fair match. On the official rankings, fire_of_avalon ranks extremely high, while I think it's pretty common knowledge that I'm the most easily trolled person on the entirity of the internet.

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2011, 12:51 PM

It's also worth pointing out that simple application of logic could provide answers for this question. Firstly, by definition, a UFO is a flying object, and while mankind as an entity has learned how to fly, an individual man can do no such thing. So the first difference is that one can fly whilst the other cannot. Secondly, by definition, a UFO is unidentified. The question identifies the former subject as "an intelligent man". So the second difference is that one has been identified whilst the other has not. Thirdly, by definition, a UFO is an object, and how dare you objectify men! We're people, who deserve love and affection, and we should be treated right! ALL PRETTY BOYS DESERVE TO GO TO A BALL. To understand the differences between these things, one doesn't and indeed shouldn't rely solely on their powers of observation.

Seriousness aside, now that this is a Thunderdome, can I make another Paint monstrosity?

demondude
07-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Fuck it.

Two genders enter

One gender leaves

Do whatever the smurf you want. Supermillionaire decides the winning gender and the prize.

Thunderdome, begin.

demondude
07-18-2011, 01:17 PM
smurfing women.

Psychotic
07-18-2011, 05:00 PM
This thunderdome has gone to shit. I assumed somebody would call a thunderdome and then Psy dealt with it but if not then I'll do it. Actually no I cba.I deal with it when I call Thunderdome, but when Shiny calls Thunderdome, Shiny can deal with it! In other words, I cba either.

AngelWings8
07-18-2011, 05:07 PM
how dare you objectify men! We're people, who deserve love and affection, and we should be treated right! ALL PRETTY BOYS DESERVE TO GO TO A BALL.

:O_O: *gives him a Xanax too*

Clo
07-18-2011, 05:14 PM

What the smurf why has Steve taken control of multiple members accounts all of a sudden? Is this the beginning of the end?

What?! CLO IS ONLY CLO. I don't even know who Steve is.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what's going on here, but I know FoA can kick any ass that is presented to her general kicking area.

Araciel
07-18-2011, 06:23 PM
smurfing women.

...is better than talking to them?!

Rocket Edge
07-19-2011, 12:35 AM
IRDCATD! (I really don't care about Thunderdome)

I'd be lying if I said I knew what this thread was completely about.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 02:11 AM
IRDCATD! (I really don't care about Thunderdome)

I'd be lying if I said I knew what this thread was completely about.

It's about... uhm.... sexist jokes?
I kind of lost track after a while.

demondude
07-19-2011, 11:20 AM
It had great potential but it fell like a lead balloon. A lead hot air balloon ridden by Vanessa Feltz.

Quindiana Jones
07-19-2011, 11:24 AM
It probably would have worked if it had any interested parties. As it was, there was nobody interested in taking either side and nobody interested in running it.

These are quite important things.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 07:41 PM
It had great potential but it fell like a lead balloon. A lead hot air balloon ridden by Vanessa Feltz.

Like a Led... Zeppelin? :monster:

demondude
07-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Well done, Julian. We're all proud of you.

Peegee
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
hey guys wanna hear a joke? women's rights.

Goldenboko
07-19-2011, 09:39 PM
thunderdome.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 09:40 PM
thunderdome.

I was waiting for someone to do that.

Rebellious Eagle
07-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Thunderdome? :D

TrollHunter
07-20-2011, 07:47 AM
So, I'm waiting to see the threats of what happens when thunderdome is mentioned again..

Rebellious Eagle
07-20-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't know, what will happen if Thunderdome is mentioned again? Hmm...

Laddy
07-20-2011, 08:00 AM
THUNDERDOME, GUUUUYS~

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Dunderthome.

demondude
07-20-2011, 08:31 PM
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

Northernchaosgod. Laddy.

Two members enter.

One member leaves.

Draw embarrassing and erotic pictures of each other (within the rules) and the worst one loses.

Begin.

Fonzie
07-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I feel the need to beat the shit out of half you right now. :jess:

TrollHunter
07-20-2011, 09:06 PM
I feel the need to beat the tit out of half you right now. :jess:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1VP9CQKyNdlUKq6gSIC-lSzMttkyXB_Ju7HnLgGzPyqMeGwh8&t=1

NeoCracker
07-20-2011, 09:19 PM
A woman's work is never done.

It's probably why she get's paid less.

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2011, 09:41 PM
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

Northernchaosgod. Laddy.

Two members enter.

One member leaves.

Draw embarrassing and erotic pictures of each other (within the rules) and the worst one loses.

Begin.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1919/unledxkz.jpg

demondude
07-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Why am I bald?

AngelWings8
07-20-2011, 10:15 PM
:whaaa: MY VIRGIN EYES!!!

Rantz
07-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Banned for porn.

TrollHunter
07-20-2011, 10:28 PM
DD's face looks really smurfed up, like has two mouths or something.

demondude
07-20-2011, 10:40 PM
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/demondude_DD/NCG.jpg

Rantz
07-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Banned for outie.

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2011, 11:02 PM
I have more chest hair than that.

Shiny
07-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Is that bacon swivles or dookie air marks?

Rebellious Eagle
07-21-2011, 07:33 AM
His mouth looks like the Batman symbol.

Iceglow
07-21-2011, 08:37 AM
His eyes look slightly azn. I think he might be related to PGies.

NorthernChaosGod
07-21-2011, 09:48 AM
His mouth looks like the Batman symbol.

I'm the Goddamn Batman. /smug

Quindiana Jones
07-21-2011, 05:48 PM
No, it means you're the one who signals Batman. They just slap your face over a torch and bam, Batman's here.

NorthernChaosGod
07-21-2011, 07:31 PM
That's not how light works.

Pheesh
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Maybe if they shoved a torch up your rear?

demondude
07-21-2011, 07:51 PM
If there's any space left.

NorthernChaosGod
07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
That would sting.

Pheesh
07-21-2011, 07:57 PM
"Holy rectal breach, Batman!"

Laddy
07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Y'know, I shouldn't draw anything.

Hey, DD. Let's go make a tape!

demondude
07-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Last time I did that I ended up on You've Been Framed.