PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else being lame on a Friday night?

AngelWings8
07-16-2011, 03:43 AM
In the past, I'd probably be getting all dolled up right about now and pregaming before meeting up with my friends and going out to a club or bar. Now, I'm sitting at home with a glass of wine, watching my boyfriend play FF8, and checking EyesonFF.com.

Anyone else just as lame/cool as me? Tell me your stories. What are you doing this fine Friday night? Or post youtube vids. Entertain me. :kaolove:

starlet
07-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Checking in on being lame. Im sitting on here listening to some FF music wondering where the frig my husband is. He used my phone charger for something and now my phone is dead with no means of charging it. I hope I just magically wake up on time for work tomorrow since I dont have an alarm clock now....

NorthernChaosGod
07-16-2011, 04:07 AM
Nope! I'm going out tonight. :monster:

sharkythesharkdogg
07-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Hit the pub last Friday, had sushi last night. Tonight? Just me, The Whitest Kids U'know on Netflix, and some chocolate chip cookies.

and talking to you bag o' goobers.

AngelWings8
07-16-2011, 04:10 AM
I don't know if your phone has a mini usb jack for charging, but when that happens to me I'll usually use a regular usb cable to plug it into my computer. You could use your computer as an alarm clock...but that would require keeping it on all night :-/

NorthernChaosGod: :cheers: (I just really wanted to use that smiley lol)

Yar
07-16-2011, 04:13 AM
I'm hundreds of miles from home sending people text message pictures of my junk.

So... you decide?

Jessweeee♪
07-16-2011, 04:20 AM
For once in my life I'm not!

sharkythesharkdogg
07-16-2011, 04:24 AM
I'm hundreds of miles from home sending people text message pictures of my junk.

So... you decide?

:stare:

Sounds like you have a future in politics.

Yar
07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
or in ncg

:bigsmile:

starlet
07-16-2011, 04:30 AM
I don't know if your phone has a mini usb jack for charging, but when that happens to me I'll usually use a regular usb cable to plug it into my computer. You could use your computer as an alarm clock...but that would require keeping it on all night :-/

NorthernChaosGod: :cheers: (I just really wanted to use that smiley lol)
one end of the cord is USB, the other end that plugs into the actual phone is not. I'm just pissed off at how thoughtless he is. I TOLD him that he could not use that cord for something else but he did what the frig he wanted to anyway then disappears for 2 nights in a row. I'd call or text but OH WAIT.

AngelWings8
07-16-2011, 05:07 AM
one end of the cord is USB, the other end that plugs into the actual phone is not. I'm just pissed off at how thoughtless he is. I TOLD him that he could not use that cord for something else but he did what the frig he wanted to anyway then disappears for 2 nights in a row. I'd call or text but OH WAIT.

Men :roll2 Sometimes I feel like my boyfriend isn't listening when I'm telling him something either. It's seriously like it goes in one ear and out the other while he nods and says "okay". I find this particularly true when he's playing video games.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-16-2011, 05:19 AM
Were you two talking about something? I was only half paying attention 'cause the game is on.

Pike
07-16-2011, 05:22 AM
I'm playing Alien Crossfire

aka Not Being Lame :cool:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/screenshots/SMAC_DemOdds.jpg

Madonna
07-16-2011, 05:28 AM
I am suffering from the afterglow of a game of Catan and good company. My evening has been spectacular. The only thing to make this better is to see Roogle in chat.

Rebellious Eagle
07-16-2011, 05:31 AM
Talked to my boyfriend on the phone, and am planning to stay up all night. >:D

TrollHunter
07-16-2011, 05:31 AM
Being lame and playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep while my friends are either asleep or gone.

Laddy
07-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Having my script for the next play in one hand, having my keyboard in another.

I am so bored.

AngelWings8
07-16-2011, 05:49 AM
I think I may take my lameness up another notch and contemplate going to sleep soon. It's not even midnight where I am yet :kaosleep:

DK
07-16-2011, 06:06 AM
I spent the evening predominantly reading A Dance with Dragons, and then decided to watch Gorden Ramsey and his raisin face scream at some random American restauranters because he is scottish and has a foul mouth and it amuses me. Dean Martin wouldn't have shiet on me, I am the true King of Cool.

edit

I love you Auntie Pike <3

Pike
07-16-2011, 06:33 AM
I spent the evening predominantly reading A Dance with Dragons, and then decided to watch Gorden Ramsey and his raisin face scream at some random American restauranters because he is scottish and has a foul mouth and it amuses me. Dean Martin wouldn't have shiet on me, I am the true King of Cool.

edit

I love you Auntie Pike <3

:jess: <3

And now I'm going to be super extra cool on a Friday night by going to bed at 10:33pm.

fire_of_avalon
07-16-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm writing a paper. I am in the homestretch and can't force myself to finish. I am doomed.

And I have to be up at like 8 a.m. what in the blue fuck.

demondude
07-16-2011, 12:04 PM
It's saturday morning now but I got back from work yesterday and couldn't be smurfed with anything. Last friday was a disaster because people were vomiting from bad food, but the week before that was good. Next friday I'm going to a gig where a bunch of local bands are playing and I'll probably end up worse for wear because bizarrely, unlike every other venue ever, they sell really cheap beer.

Rocket Edge
07-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Went to see Harry Potter last night... in 3D. :smug:

Rantz
07-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Went to see Harry Potter last night... in 3D. :smug:

You player you.

Last night I um... practised guitar. That's actually not super uncool, although I guess it would have been cooler if I had done it with a few friends and beer, rocking out while discussing our sexual prowess or something. I also finally watched UP. Uh, at home, on my laptop. While drinking wine by myself.

:-[

Pheesh
07-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I was awesome last night, which is why tonight I'm staying home cutting drum tracks and making sure I take my antibiotics at the right times.

Araciel
07-16-2011, 04:39 PM
My Friday night is Tuesday night - at which time I'm usually on the internet watching youtube or writing... so yea rock the 'lameness' which is code for awesome.

AngelWings8
07-16-2011, 10:13 PM
I also finally watched UP. Uh, at home, on my laptop. While drinking wine by myself.

Haha I actually do that quite often. I'll grab some wine or beer and watch a movie by myself on the couch (I have my desktop hooked up to the tv in the living room).

Edit: Speaking of which, I am now watching "No Strings Attached" while drinking beer. Because my boyfriend is being lame and putting together warhammer figures. :rolleyes:

NorthernChaosGod
07-17-2011, 12:05 AM
or in ncg

:bigsmile:

:colbert:

cody
07-17-2011, 03:03 AM
In the past, I'd probably be getting all dolled up right about now and pregaming before meeting up with my friends and going out to a club or bar. Now, I'm sitting at home with a glass of wine, watching my boyfriend play FF8, and checking EyesonFF.com.

Anyone else just as lame/cool as me? Tell me your stories. What are you doing this fine Friday night? Or post youtube vids. Entertain me. :kaolove:

My Friday night was actually just about the same as yours, except no wine. :( I pretty much spent the evening on the phone and playing Final Fantasy 8. :jess: I guess we can't all have as much fun as Rebecca Black every week.

Peegee
07-17-2011, 03:31 AM
I tend to not do things at night any more. I do things during the day.

Harry potter 7, beach, old town, old hang outs, come home. chillax. tomorrow is chores and the gym.

Shlup
07-17-2011, 04:09 AM
Last night I went out, and this afternoon I went to a baby shower, but I think I shall spend this fine Saturday night in my Eeyore pants watching movies and crafting.

AngelWings8
07-17-2011, 04:56 AM

My Friday night was actually just about the same as yours, except no wine. :( I pretty much spent the evening on the phone and playing Final Fantasy 8. :jess: I guess we can't all have as much fun as Rebecca Black every week.

Or as much fun as Katy Perry: ‪Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A)

Tonight I am watching Sucker Punch with a glass of wine. :) Perhaps I should rename this thread "Anyone else being lame tonight?" and apply it to all days of the week? :-P

TrollHunter
07-17-2011, 05:03 AM
That would be pretty cool. I'm sure it would never die.

Pike
07-17-2011, 05:59 AM
I can blame you guys for getting that Friday song stuck in my head.

Anyways, Saturday night was spent working, so yeah, still lame.

cody
07-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Or as much fun as Katy Perry: ‪Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A)

I want to be her.

I like to think it's the herpes of music.

TrollHunter
07-17-2011, 06:22 AM
It's friday friday, gotta get down on friday.

AngelWings8
07-17-2011, 06:23 AM

You are so very welcome ;)

Yes, I've noticed that all the pop songs always get stuck in my head...despite how much I don't want them to :(

Mirage
07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
I also finally watched UP. Uh, at home, on my laptop. While drinking wine by myself.

Haha I actually do that quite often. I'll grab some wine or beer and watch a movie by myself on the couch (I have my desktop hooked up to the tv in the living room).

Edit: Speaking of which, I am now watching "No Strings Attached" while drinking beer. Because my boyfriend is being lame and putting together warhammer figures. :rolleyes:

He sounds more cool than lame to me.

Why do you seem to require all non-lame activities to be social activities? :(

Pheesh
07-18-2011, 02:35 PM
You can put together warhammer figures in a nightclub, while you're drunk and making out with someone and it would still be lame.

Rye
07-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Last friday I was kind of hittin' it.

This friday... I might read Chaucer. :shobon:

AngelWings8
07-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Why do you seem to require all non-lame activities to be social activities? :(

Haha, the term "lame" isn't meant to have a negative connotation in the way I'm/we're using it. It's more a way to showcase our geekiness/lameness/coolness :lol:

Yesterday my day consisted of playing Shadowrun with my boyfriend and his brother/friends while half babysitting his 1 year old nephew while we were playing. Very tiring. Then came home, made dinner, and watched Escaflowne. And I made our apartment smell like cuttlefish and garlic. I don't think my boyfriend's very happy about that :O_O:

Rye
07-18-2011, 04:52 PM
CUDDLEFISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!!!

;_____________________________;

AngelWings8
07-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm SOOOORRRYYY! They're just so yummy! :drool:

And it's funny...my boyfriend spells it "cuddlefish" too...he says it's cause "it sounds better and is spelled so much cuter" :lol:

Araciel
07-18-2011, 06:25 PM
lololol they're dual purpose - first cuddle but then when you need a snack...

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2011, 07:34 PM
I'll probably stay in and play Halo or other video games this weekend. It's Comic-Con and a lot of my friends are going, while I didn't get tickets. :|

TrollHunter
07-18-2011, 09:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W90V87w3sr8/TNT3AO6T3AI/AAAAAAAAAG4/j3HeyqfJoOw/s1600/baby+cuttlefish.jpg

CuddleFish questions your motives.

Rocket Edge
07-19-2011, 12:39 AM
Why even post in this thread Rantzien? You have nothing to prove when it comes to coolness. (I actually did something similar when I came home from the cinema - practiced on my Banjo for about an hour)

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 12:42 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W90V87w3sr8/TNT3AO6T3AI/AAAAAAAAAG4/j3HeyqfJoOw/s1600/baby+cuttlefish.jpg

CuddleFish questions your motives.

That does not look like something I would want to put in my mouth. :|

Pike
07-19-2011, 04:17 PM
I... uh... I...

...my only experience with cuttlefish are giving their bones to birds for them to chew on

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/Xl50srqgndaD6fI440q4mPER2bQNegnB9zwE77SecdGiH5gKIfIG1q7lrjeLEXs9X5d0bdXNtEIms-Qx00TfJh9V5o9tpj13uFEi_Ij19si-gV3DGtBKsUacYJ8EcroXtd1gaJ2YqCIrXNXjWnCKNukmttZ6mwQyB8tK0e4HgIoOMRMJcToCDD8

*flees*

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 08:47 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YGs1--tUZfU/SP9zsuUsbDI/AAAAAAAAADI/KMuCr-3BhqM/s320/AnilaoCuttlefishShowingRed.jpg

Why would you do such a thing~?! :whimper:
It's bloody ADORABLE.

Pike
07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
I guess you are right... and cockatiels are evil anyway... curses! I've been on the wrong side of this war the entire time!

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 09:20 PM
It's okay, there's always time to leave the dark side of the force and join us.

AngelWings8
07-19-2011, 09:51 PM
What about everyone who eats pork?! Look at them!!!! So cute!!!!!!
34593 34592

demondude
07-19-2011, 09:57 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Matta/albums/68437/Ugly%20Pig.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwf8t6YxH41qazwpgo1_500.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jmv4oU5K4LM/Sj8Y0StgIPI/AAAAAAAAAlo/f8DaH9e1Yks/s400/ugly-pig3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-bI0w9QCsj8/St55_-7fLQI/AAAAAAAAPNw/f-07yAixBfs/s400/Vorderman+Loose+Women.jpg

Yeah so cute. :|

starlet
07-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Suddenly, I want bacon.....

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Suddenly, I want bacon.....

I have that urge at all times.

And I agree, my steak looks so much more delicious with little red boots on it.

AngelWings8
07-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Demon Dude...that was just mean. I'm trying to eat here :whimper:

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Demon Dude...that was just mean. I'm trying to eat here :whimper:

Whats that supposed to mean? Those pigs are just adorable!

AngelWings8
07-21-2011, 02:58 AM
Soooooo today I worked an extra hour because a bunch of my team is going out of town (to Vegas...Miami...and my boss is going to New York) and I have to cover for them until next Tuesday :eek: I'm quite nervous.

Now I'm home and I'm drinking a glass of wine while watching Eden of the East (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eden_of_the_East) and it's super pretty and intriguing. My boyfriend and his brother are in front of me playing Warhammer on my living room floor lol.

Shiny
07-21-2011, 06:12 AM
Last Friday night I...

Was on the rooftop of NYC building.

And I played flippy cup after I watched this guy undress without closing his damn blinds. I also made commentary while he did his striptease in front of his lady friend.

Relaxed in a jacuzzi in a spa that was in the basement of my friend's apartment building.

There was also a pool so I did a bit of non-olympic swimming. Thought I saw poop in the pool and freaked. Turned out it was just a fly.

Played Mario Kart over my friend's apartment and beat my boyfriend and his friend with Yoshi and Toadette. They cried.

This Friday I'm preparing to go to Baltimore prob; if I can get work done in time.

Araciel
07-21-2011, 08:06 AM
I think this coming Friday (Tuesday) I'mma be drinking beers and playing guitar on the beach with bonfire!!! AT LASSST...Haven't done it yet this year.

Pheesh
07-21-2011, 08:31 AM
This friday night I have band practice because we have a gig onSaturday night. After the gig I'm going clubbing and then I'll spend Sunday recovering. So no, not being lame :cool:

Pike
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm working this Friday night.

Pumpkin
07-21-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm always lame, regardless of if its a Friday.

Cuz I'm cool like dat :cool:

demondude
07-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Spent the evening in a local gig with a bunch of sweaty drunk metalheads and drunker chicks.

I got covered in a bass player's piss. /smug
Some pretentious Hipster band got booed off. None of the music was good quality but at least there was energy in the metal. Nobody wanted to see that bunch of douches in their leather slippers.
Cheap beer! I'm feeling way too sober though. I drank a bit as well. It tasted good for cheap tit.
There was a fairly large girl who got called a name and she punched his lights out.

And then we drove home singing Frank Turner songs. Awesommmmmmme. Tomorrow evening I am going to do nothing. I might play some video games but it's saturday so i won't blog about that.

NorthernChaosGod
07-22-2011, 11:03 PM

:|

demondude
07-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I haven't showered yet.

NorthernChaosGod
07-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I guess because it wouldn't be golden.

AngelWings8
07-23-2011, 03:28 AM
This Friday...I'm sick with a sore throat and sniffles... :( And exhausted from covering for my coworker and my boss for two days. Non-stop phone calls and faxes and emails. At one point I had 30 voicemails while I was on the phone.

/end rant

Pheesh
07-24-2011, 05:47 AM

Dude, if it was a famous singer or guitar player than maaaybe you post about it (no smug face though). If it's any kind of bass player, let alone a sweaty unknown metalhead bass player then you go home, burn your clothes and proceed to kill anyone who witnessed that event.

TrollHunter
07-24-2011, 05:49 AM

Dude, if it was a famous singer or guitar player than maaaybe you post about it (no smug face though). If it's any kind of bass player, let alone a sweaty unknown metalhead bass player then you go home, burn your clothes and proceed to kill anyone who witnessed that event.

Some people may that to be attractive. God help those poor souls.

Pheesh
07-24-2011, 05:52 AM
It doesn't matter if their piss was rainbow coloured, had essential anti aging nutrients in it, and tasted like 50 year old scotch; you dive out of the way of that shit.

TrollHunter
07-24-2011, 06:01 AM
Well... piss is sterile so if it was that smurfing magical I may have to think about it.

NorthernChaosGod
07-24-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah, but it's a bass player. :|

demondude
07-24-2011, 12:40 PM
He threw a cup into the audience, it's not like I stationed myself underneath his stream. I've been covered in worse, anyway.

Rantz
07-24-2011, 01:24 PM
This thread is now a chronicle of the substances dd55 has been covered in.

I'll start: Radioactive bat excretion.

demondude
07-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Yeah, no.

NorthernChaosGod
07-24-2011, 10:54 PM
He threw a cup into the audience, it's not like I stationed myself underneath his stream. I've been covered in worse, anyway.

Are you sure it wasn't just cheap beer then?

sharkythesharkdogg
07-25-2011, 04:42 AM

If there's a guy who knows urine when it gets thrown in his face, it's DD.

Ashley Riot
07-25-2011, 08:52 AM
I dont even remember friday night. I drank away the hours..

demondude
07-25-2011, 04:14 PM

If there's a guy who knows urine when it gets thrown in his face, it's DD.

Well unless he managed to stand onstage and eject beer out of his penis and into a plastic cup, and it somehow smelled like piss, then no. I'm pretty certain.

Pheesh
07-25-2011, 05:12 PM
The least you could have done was not watched while he pissed.

demondude
07-25-2011, 05:17 PM
GET OFF MY BACK! D:

NorthernChaosGod
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
DD likes penis apparently.

TrollHunter
07-25-2011, 09:53 PM
You do realize that they're never going to let you live that down right?

demondude
07-25-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm used to that around here.

Rantz
07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Oh dd can you not see
That you live in a land of pissery

demondude
07-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Yes, that is what I was referring to. Thank you.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-26-2011, 12:06 AM
On the bright side, I guess now you face won't get athlete's foot. Or if you had any nasty jelly fish stings, those must feel better.

But yeah, there's no bright side to urine in the face.

NorthernChaosGod
07-26-2011, 01:05 AM
What if he's a fan of Bear Grylls?

demondude
07-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Fuck you. :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
07-26-2011, 07:45 PM
...is that a yes?

demondude
07-26-2011, 08:34 PM

TrollHunter
07-26-2011, 08:34 PM
So that's a yes?

demondude
07-26-2011, 08:37 PM

NorthernChaosGod
07-26-2011, 09:33 PM
So that's a yes then.

AngelWings8
07-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Look what you did. Now he's not even responding anymore. I don't even know what the question was anymore and don't want to go back a page :-P

demondude
07-29-2011, 01:04 AM
I've been cutting myself.

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 01:06 AM
Can I lick it?

demondude
07-29-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm too tired to understand the humour, but I can't imagine I've missed much.

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 01:39 AM
I want to lick your knife wounds.

demondude
07-29-2011, 01:47 AM
right

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Yes?

demondude
07-29-2011, 01:53 AM
I like getting pissed on.

I enjoy writing bad poetry.

You may lick my weeping wrists.

Satisfy you? Now everybody gtfo.

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 03:49 AM
I fucking love you, DD.

Pike
07-30-2011, 04:35 AM
Oh hey look, it's Friday night again! I'm playing Civilization IV with Huxley.

fire_of_avalon
07-30-2011, 04:55 AM
I got off work about an hour and a half ago. I have to be back at 9:30 a.m. Am reading about Shark Week.

Want to die.

AngelWings8
07-30-2011, 07:59 AM
I worked until 6:30pm since it's a busy week for me. Next week is going to be pretty rough too. :-/ Then went on a Costco run for grocery, came home and watched Darker than Black (again) all night.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-30-2011, 01:39 PM
I was NOT lame last night. I know I'm as surprised as anyone, that's why I'm making sure to mention it! Concerts and a little miniature vacation have made this a good week.

demondude
07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I achieved maximum ennui.

NorthernChaosGod
08-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I drank a bunch on Friday night. :monster:

AngelWings8
08-01-2011, 11:49 PM
I drank...a lot of Bailey's on Friday night :-) I love Bailey's...

Rostum
08-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Last Friday my girlfriend and I ended up shopping for a cheap toaster, then we came home and watched Stargate. Yup. :\

black orb
08-02-2011, 02:06 AM
>>> Friday night? Im already in bed watching tv..:luca:

AngelWings8
08-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Anndddddddd...

:sing: ♪ It's Friday! Friday! ♫ :sing:

I'm eating brie cheese...drinking some wine...and cleaning up the apartment because the boyfriend wants to host D&D tomorrow :roll2

Pike
08-06-2011, 02:16 AM

Madame Adequate
08-06-2011, 03:28 AM

We have the best Friday nights.

Pike
08-06-2011, 03:43 AM
Yes. Yes we do.

fire_of_avalon
08-06-2011, 05:24 AM
I am watching old sitcoms and being happy I don't work tomorrow.

AngelWings8
08-20-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm currently drinking a beer while watching Will & Grace on tv. My brother came up to visit for the weekend...and the first thing him and my boyfriend do after he brings his stuff into the apartment is turn on their computers and play League of Legends :eep:

fire_of_avalon
08-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Worked late because of so much crap at work. Didn't leave until almost 11pm. Now I'm watching Zack & Miri Make a Porno.

Pike
08-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I worked late too. I got a new job, though, and rushed around to get the paperwork and drug test all sorted out mere minutes before I had to leave for my shift. xD

Shiny
08-21-2011, 03:23 AM
Last Friday night I nearly pulled a muscle playing Wii and spent the majority of the night color correcting or getting sit on by my bulldog. It wasn't as fun as it could've been.

NorthernChaosGod
08-21-2011, 08:31 AM
Man, how into that game were you? :|

Rye
08-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Friday night was great, and I suppose this is great in its own way, but I spent Saturday night babysitting my 7 year old cousin. She's precious and she has Asperger's, so she tells me things like "Oh Jessica, I am so delighted you're my babysitter, let us come together in celebration. You're like the bottom level of the Verrazanno Bridge, which is a girl that I named Jessica. The top level is a boy named Brooky, even though it is NOT the Brooklyn Bridge."