PDA

View Full Version : Superpowers

Laddy
07-19-2011, 06:49 AM
If you were a superhero, what powers would you want?

I wish I could have your mom's, because then I could sleep with whoever I want.

Pike
07-19-2011, 07:03 AM
I reeeeally want to be able to fly D:

DK
07-19-2011, 07:05 AM
I actually thought about this question far too much one day a couple of years ago, and got pretty bored with the general generic things people usually want. For me, I would be perfectly happy with these two powers:

1.) Being able to stomp powerfully enough to shake the ground violently and have the sound travel a great distance.

2.) Being able to perfectly mimic Godzilla's roar, as loud as you would expect from a giant nuclear mutant dinosaur.

I would pretty much spend my days travelling to various costal cities around the world waiting until night time to really mess with peoples heads. It would be awesome.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 07:18 AM
The power to move objects WITH MY MIND!
That covers flying/levitation because I can just stand on something and lift it.
I would also be a star player at dodge-ball..

Rostum
07-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Definitely to fly. I've done it in lucid dreams before, and it's totally epic.

G13
07-19-2011, 07:39 AM
I am scared to death of falling from great heights, but I would love to be able to fly. I'm weird.

Miriel
07-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Please for the love of god, teleportation.

Rantz
07-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Easily that. ^

Freya
07-19-2011, 08:40 AM
I want to taste lava. I mean come one, it has to taste like cherry!

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
I want to taste lava. I mean come one, it has to taste like cherry!

That's very creative and original... Never have I heard someone want that as a superpower. I give you points for creativity.

Freya
07-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Ity's okay you can wosrhip me as your goddes. I wont complain.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 08:51 AM
A bit late for that, I already worship myself as my god and goddess.

Laddy
07-19-2011, 08:56 AM
Persausive Powers. I can literally get whatever I want.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 09:10 AM
I once over-thought this and came up with downsides or requisite powers to certain powers. This game isn't fun anymore. :(

I just choose the force now. :monster:

G13
07-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Midi-chlorians can reduce in number if a limb is lost. Also, the Force is diminishing. Whatever side of the fence you're looking at it from, the Force is pretty balls now. There, I just ruined your fun even more. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/wookiemonster.gif

Quindiana Jones
07-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Omnipotence and omniscience.

Done, motherfuckers.

Pheesh
07-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I don't want superpowers, I just want to be able to do everything Jason Bourne can do.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Midi-chlorians can reduce in number if a limb is lost. Also, the Force is diminishing. Whatever side of the fence you're looking at it from, the Force is pretty balls now. There, I just ruined your fun even more. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/wookiemonster.gif
And then I just become part of the Living Force. So balls to you.

G13
07-19-2011, 09:53 AM

the Force is diminishing

Fuckin' noob. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/chewstare.gif

Quindiana Jones
07-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Is that...a Chewbacca Cookie Monster?

G13
07-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes. Join the movement. ( http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/136561-i-demand-these-added.html)

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 10:10 AM

the Force is diminishing

Fuckin' noob. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/chewstare.gif
And if all living things are connected and a part of the Force, exactly how is it diminishing with more and more things alive and shit? :colbert:

Rase
07-19-2011, 10:13 AM
To be able to perfectly mimic any sound from my mouth, including being able to produce every part of a song simultaneous. I would be a walking soundboard/boombox of awesome and bring joy to all/myself.

G13
07-19-2011, 10:25 AM

the Force is diminishing

smurfin' noob. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/chewstare.gif
And if all living things are connected and a part of the Force, exactly how is it diminishing with more and more things alive and tit? :colbert:

It doesn't quite work that way, and to explain it here would seriously derail this thread. Both of those examples I gave are conflicting theories/facts/whateveryoubelieve, but the one fact linking the two is that both of them have huge downsides, and I was just trying to be a dick by pointing out the flaw in your logic. :tongue:

demondude
07-19-2011, 11:24 AM
I would be invisible.

But perhaps I already am. :whimper:

Mirage
07-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Shapeshifting

and telekinesis!!!

Old Manus
07-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Is that...a Chewbacca Cookie Monster?I thought for the longest time that it was a black Hitler.

Pike
07-19-2011, 04:11 PM
I actually thought about this question far too much one day a couple of years ago, and got pretty bored with the general generic things people usually want. For me, I would be perfectly happy with these two powers:

1.) Being able to stomp powerfully enough to shake the ground violently and have the sound travel a great distance.

2.) Being able to perfectly mimic Godzilla's roar, as loud as you would expect from a giant nuclear mutant dinosaur.

I would pretty much spend my days travelling to various costal cities around the world waiting until night time to really mess with peoples heads. It would be awesome.

Remember how we decided we need to add this to Alpha Centauri? :bigsmile:

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I would be invisible.

But perhaps I already am. :whimper:

N'awww, someone give him a hug. I would but he reeks of lame.

And telekinetic powers are the tit, don't deny it people.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Control the flow of time. Sweet monkey jebus, I could wreck some shit if time wasn't linear for me.

Madame Adequate
07-19-2011, 06:41 PM
My superpower would be to be able to induce an intense craving for donuts in anyone within a 100 foot radius of me.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2011, 07:39 PM
My superpower would be to be able to induce an intense craving for donuts in anyone within a 100 foot radius of me.

And I'm sure you'd already buy all the donuts up.

Shiny
07-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Please for the love of god, teleportation.

Yes. I was actually asked this yesterday and I said teleportation immediately. It would also would be cool to be able to survive without ever needing sleep.

Peegee
07-19-2011, 09:35 PM
I once had an answer but the stem of garbage mangos coming out of wan pisu and the horror that is incessant x-men movies have made me cynical of super powers

that said, I want to be as powerful as the demiurge, or the one-above-all.

Madame Adequate
07-19-2011, 09:43 PM

What would be the point of that? :confused:

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 09:48 PM

Everyone would crave donuts yet no one could get their hands on any. thus creating complete and utter chaos.

LunarWeaver
07-19-2011, 10:39 PM
The power to produce auto-tune in anyone at any time. I'm aiming for more of a villain thing.

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2011, 02:35 AM

To be a dick or to make lots of money selling donuts at an insane markup.

TrollHunter
07-20-2011, 02:44 AM

To be a dick or to make lots of money selling donuts at an insane markup.

Or... that too I guess.