PDA

View Full Version : You know what sucks?

Pumpkin
07-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Everything.

I don even have internet no more. My boyfriends sister is moving in cuz she cheated on her boyfriend and *surprise* he kicked her out and she is so friggin annoying. She came over the other day (I still dunno why) and was like oh we can do each others hair and makup and stuffs. :eep: (I dont wear makeup) She wont stop texting and her voice is so screechy and she says the dumbest things and I'm like uh yea.... ok....
She's talking about painting and redecorating and oh my gosh the pink!!!!
My head hurts, I am feeling insecure and I have to wait 3 weeks to get the results for my GED.

Also, most of my cheese went to the making of a Lasagna.

I am currently playing FFXII and I was wondering why the heck they keep showing Fran's ass. Seriously, in almost every scene she is in, the camera is behind her ass, which, let's face it, isn't well covered.

Pike
07-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I was hoping you would just end the thread at "You know what sucks?" so I could come in and say "vacuums."

*flees*

Peegee
07-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Did you know growing up will be better? You'll have access to freedoms that you can only begin to imagine.

Life is awesome.

Shlup
07-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Someone's not feeling very zen today.

I am currently playing FFXII and I was wondering why the heck they keep showing Fran's ass. Seriously, in almost every scene she is in, the camera is behind her ass, which, let's face it, isn't well covered.
Looks to me like you've got it pretty well figured out.

Mirage
07-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I think maybe you should just do each others makeups.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Is there a dumpster or river nearby? If so... you know what to do.

Professor Complexity
07-19-2011, 10:35 PM
I think maybe you should just do each others makeups.

I think its time to buy a Laptop and a Wireless USB Dongle and go hide somewhere...

Psychotic
07-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I was hoping you would just end the thread at "You know what sucks?" so I could come in and say "vacuums."You know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?

Mirage
07-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Bills.

Pike
07-19-2011, 11:40 PM
I was hoping you would just end the thread at "You know what sucks?" so I could come in and say "vacuums."You know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?

Black holes?

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2011, 02:36 AM
You know what's just not cool?

Pike
07-20-2011, 02:40 AM
You know what's just not cool?

Lava? :bigsmile:

theundeadhero
07-20-2011, 06:32 AM
Let's change this day from suck to blow!

Pumpkin
07-20-2011, 04:25 PM
:stare:

Clo
07-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Your life actually isn't that bad.

AngelWings8
07-20-2011, 04:56 PM
What sucked for me yesterday was that a chick sat in front of me on the bus and was tousling her hair repeatedly and getting hair and dandruff all over me and my iced coffee. And the morning before, a drunk guy sat in front of me on the bus and was yelling at all of us and showing us the 20 stitches he had on his arm full of pus. And I'm swamped at work. And now I'm sick and exhausted. I need to start wearing one of those SARS masks on the bus. :eep:

Pumpkin
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM

I know that. Its actually good compared to what it used to be (poverty, abuse, abandonment, brother died, etc.) so sometimes I get a sense of relief from complaining about trivial stuff cuz it makes me realize that it could be (has been) worse.

I used to look at people who complained about their boyfriend not calling and say "I wish that was my only complaint" and now it is. Life owes me a few years of trivial problems.

I must sound like a wierdo

sharkythesharkdogg
07-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Yes. :P

Madonna
07-20-2011, 11:16 PM
#firstworldproblems

It is okay to have problems.

Iceglow
07-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Only real sucky thing for me this week was bumping in to my ex-fiance in work and having to be nice to her when she decided she would treat me like scum. I felt so overly happy about that, being nice to a girl who drop kicked my heart so hard that it broke. Still in compensation, I'm currently talking to 2 girls who are interested in me, my phone tends to ring almost incessantly with the texts I'm getting.

I'd also say the insomnia bout sucks too but frankly they happen so often that I'm used to it. I still think the insomnia can go to hell but frankly, it just gives me more time to play DF.

NorthernChaosGod
07-21-2011, 09:47 AM
...you were engaged?

Shlup
07-21-2011, 09:16 PM
To a man, apparently. If you ignore the female pronouns and just see "fiance," at least. Which, let's face it, most of us will because we skim Iceglow's posts anyway.

Way to be be one of those "btw people are being raped right now so your complaints are unimpressive" people. Sometimes everyone needs to shout about their first world problems. :mymelbert:

Darkswordofchaos
07-22-2011, 09:57 AM
one of those days

Alive-Cat
07-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Love her, find your way into her heart and discover the core of her being, she is a child of the universe just as you are, learn to accept her flaws and embrace her. You may have wonderful adventures together, times that could come to define both your lives.
Remember when I was going to eat that kitten we found while touring France? This is just like that. Remember what you told me.