PDA

View Full Version : So, here I stand.

Professor Complexity
07-19-2011, 10:57 PM
KWEH!

How do I start this? *Thinks about all the one-liners he's seen in Final Fantasy over the years...*

"Greetings! I am Cid Fabool, the Regent of Lindblum."

Hmm, doesn't sound right...

Oh well... what was it that the King of Burmecia said (when drunk)... "When in a new situation be sure to act a total fool..." And I take it that's how Sir Fratley developed Amnesia...

Right, moving on: I'm Josh, aka Professor Complexity and I'm 18 19 years old; from the United Kingdom (England) and an all-round Sarcastic Annoyance at times.

I'm often found around the web under the nicknames of ComplexityBrit or Lord Ravenclaw (not related to the fanfiction author) and have been playing Final Fantasy since... I was 9 I think; when my dad bought Final Fantasy IX (he having played some of the earlier consoles when he was younger); since then FFIX has been my favourite although I've found other crystal related games, such as IV and XII to be rather good as well; although I've never played FFV and can't/couldn't afford to play FFXI and FFXIV.

I'm currently playing FFVIII on the PC (which I have only just learnt exists...) and I've been visiting this site for a couple of years (like I do with some other Final Fantasy sites), generally reading the main-site and the content about whatever final fantasy game I was playing at the time but it didn't occur to me to register until recently... I think it was all those times I was told by Mum: "Do not register on any sites unless they are 'official ones'" - her definition being any site which isn't ran by an official company, still I was 8 or 9 the first time I used the internet and I see where she came from XD

I was planning to create an Intro Thread in a little while anyway, just got pressured by Pike to do it a little sooner... *chuckles* And can I give some points to Jentleness and Pike for their out of the blue welcomes? I wasn't expecting to be noticed XD

And I've no idea what to say next... so feel free to ask me any questions (within limits :roll2)

~Josh

demondude
07-19-2011, 11:01 PM
zomg we're so similar. Welcome.

Professor Complexity
07-19-2011, 11:10 PM
zomg we're so similar. Welcome.

How are we similar?

demondude
07-19-2011, 11:11 PM
19/male/uk

Professor Complexity
07-19-2011, 11:20 PM
19/male/uk

Ahhh :) Spose someone has to live in our backwards country

Rantz
07-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Excellent. You will make a formidable ally slash sidekick. Let's have a handshake filled with our saliva combined.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Excellent. You will make a formidable ally slash sidekick. Let's have a handshake filled with our saliva combined.

ITSATRAP!!!!

His saliva contains a harsh necrotoxin. Also lots of blood and mucus.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 11:35 PM
-takes out knife-
Let us now become blood brothers~

Pike
07-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Excellent, Phase One of my plan is complete.

TrollHunter
07-19-2011, 11:39 PM
We will not allow you to corrupt anyone newly registered to the forums Pike. That's our job.

Professor Complexity
07-19-2011, 11:51 PM

]
ITSATRAP!!!!
His saliva contains a harsh necrotoxin. Also lots of blood and mucus.

Lovely... /sarc

-takes out knife-
Let us now become blood brothers~

Blood Brothers? What happened to magical oaths?

Phase One? Did you have permission from the EU's Planning Supremo? Or the USDOUD?

We will not allow you to corrupt anyone newly registered to the forums Pike. That's our job.

Good Luck :p

Madonna
07-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Mom, Dad, do you see this kid? His favorite Final Fantasy is IX. I am so proud. We can leave it to the next generation's hands after all.

Professor Complexity, welcome. I hope you enjoy all EoFF has to offer.

G13
07-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Welcome to our sick, sad little world. Your mother was right to warn you, however, because now that you've registered you can never leave.

:|

Pike
07-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Welcome to our sick, sad little world. Your mother was right to warn you, however, because now that you've registered you can never leave.

:|

http://smoothjazzy.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/dontforget.jpg

Jentleness
07-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Well, it's about time! Welcome once again! Have fun, posts lots, I'd say ignore anyone that seems insane but then you would have no friends here. :mymeltitter:

Laddy
07-20-2011, 08:03 AM
I like you! Be good and I'll add you to my sig!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't trust any of them! I am the only sane one here...