PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3!

SuperMillionaire
07-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Gaming's greatest crossover continues! AGAIN!

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Confirmed, Arriving This November - News - www.GameInformer.com (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/20/umvc3-announced.aspx)

That's right: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming in November, with 12 new characters!

Agent Proto
07-20-2011, 10:08 PM
what happened to the DLC characters promised for MvC3?

Depression Moon
07-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Don't listen to Capcom's words. They lie all the time. I just found out about this game today when I logged on facebook.

Polnareff
07-20-2011, 10:28 PM
You guys wanna know what else? All the new characters were leaked.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/dmacgamer/umvc3roster.jpg

PHOENIX WRIGHT MADE IT! OH HAPPY DAY!

There's a new trailer and some gameplay videos too. So far, officially only Hawkeye, Strider Hiryu (Strider), Firebrand (Demon's Crest, Gargoyle's Quest) and Ghost Rider have been announced.

You'll notice several of the new characters in this edition were confirmed to not be in the original game for stupid reasons (Wright because of his Objection!, Nemesis because of being too gory, Ghost Rider because they claimed he'd be on his bike the whole time, etc.)

Here's the trailer. ‪Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Trailer‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BifHGs9qOLo)

Some characters have some nice changes. Spencer gained his Death From Above move from Bionic Commando '09, Viewtiful Joe gets his dodge move, Storm has a wind move that pulls you in, Ryu gets a powerup mode and his Shinku Hadoken bounces off the wall (not to mention his Shinku Tatsumaki has him turning into a tornado now), among other things.

Depression Moon
07-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah I saw that leaked list. I know Megaman is pissed off.

Slothy
07-21-2011, 12:37 AM
I never did play the original Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and may or may not get this version, but I have to say that having Rocket Raccoon and Hawkeye is awesome.

Madame Adequate
07-21-2011, 12:53 AM
If it's the not the Super Mega Futa Hyper II Ultra Ultimate Edition EX then why would I want it?

Polnareff
07-21-2011, 01:52 AM
To give them money so they can MAKE Super Ultimate Omega Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of 50 Greenbacks Starring Santa Claus and his Treasured Reindeer Except Rudolph; Screw That Bitch: Hyper Arcade EX Edition 2: Electric Boogaloo. Duh.

Del Murder
07-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Will you be able to play online with someone who has Ultimate edition if you still have the standard MvC3? If not that would suck.

Polnareff
07-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Nope. The changes to X-Factor (such as being able to do it in the air now >_>), the HUD, the balance changes (for example, Wesker's health being lowered and CapAm becoming faster), the new moves for old characters, the select screen......it's just way too different from the original for that to even work.

Depression Moon
07-22-2011, 05:07 PM
People should've known that this was coming. As of late Capcom has seemed to be a money hungry company. It's even worse this time. There was at least a year in between SF4 and SSF4. It's only a few months between the original and this.

Slothy
07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
I've heard people talk of some balance issues in the original which was part of the reason I never ended up getting it, but haven't played it myself to know how bad any problems actually are. Perhaps Capcom is releasing a full new version recognizing that there are problems and don't want to completely alienate the competitive scene that has stuck by their games for years and seems to have had a bit of a resurgence in the last few years along with the popularity of SF4 and all of the games since.

Lionx
07-22-2011, 05:39 PM
^ Its Mahvel! If its not unbalanced, its not fun!

Also, Capcom did this from the start with SFII. They would come out within a year with its many revisions back then. Its not a recent thing.

That being said, the changes for X-Factor is probably the most important. It does less damage and has less of a bs factor. Anti-Dark Phoenix strats might have to change with air X-Factor activates, but then again who knows what changes she might get in return.

Also level 3 Ouroburos for Strider is assssssssssssss lol.

Depression Moon
07-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah I know it's not recent, but they've been doing a lot of stuff besides that. Seth Killian also mentioned that Dark Phoenix air fireballs have slowed or something. It's in a video that I'm too lazy to post right now.

Lionx
07-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Why would they slow it? Its so good because it was slow..Dx

Polnareff
07-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Also, Capcom did this from the start with SFII. They would come out within a year with its many revisions back then. Its not a recent thing.

Besides that, those revisions of SF2 often cost more (SNES and Genesis games cost more back then than games do now, even with inflation! :eek: ) and had far fewer actual changes. The changes in those games were mostly put in as fan requests though, just like now.

The difference is, Capcom is putting much more of an effort into their upgraded fighting games these days. Balance changes, new modes, new HUDs, and 10+ more characters? Hell, back then we were lucky to get even one new character out of an SF upgrade. And if you wanted to get the newest game, guess what? You had to shell out another 50-100 bucks just to get the newest port.

Also level 3 Ouroburos for Strider is assssssssssssss lol.

After seeing how crazy it is in UMvC3, that may be for the best. Plus Ragnarok is a level 3 as well.

Yeah, Phoenix's air fireballs have gotten slower, on top of her only being able to do one in the air at a time. I heard her health was raised a little. Not sure if that's true or not.

I know a lot of the characters that people complained about, like Wolverine, have gotten toned down so far. Wesker got a huge health reduction and got heightened speed during X-Factor to make up for it. Things like that.

ljkkjlcm9
07-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Essentially, the original was a beta test.

THE JACKEL

Lionx
07-22-2011, 11:33 PM
I guess i really want Strider/Doom to be viable again just like the old days. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqQRljC5UrA

Phoenix getting one air fireball but balancing it with a slow down in speed sounds reasonable. I dont get Wesker nerf however, i didnt think he was as bad as Wolverine or Dante.

Depression Moon
07-23-2011, 12:34 AM

Besides that, those revisions of SF2 often cost more (SNES and Genesis games cost more back then than games do now, even with inflation! :eek: ) and had far fewer actual changes. The changes in those games were mostly put in as fan requests though, just like now.

The difference is, Capcom is putting much more of an effort into their upgraded fighting games these days. Balance changes, new modes, new HUDs, and 10+ more characters? Hell, back then we were lucky to get even one new character out of an SF upgrade. And if you wanted to get the newest game, guess what? You had to shell out another 50-100 bucks just to get the newest port.

Lucky? I don't know about that. We got 3 characters each time. The 1st 3 added was a given since they were boss characters in the original.

Dante WolfWood
07-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Super smash bros. Brawl: Ultimate edition!

Includes: Edward from twilight, cloud from FF7, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, and Picard from Star trek!

No mario though....

/endtroll

two words:

SCREW CAPCOM

SuperMillionaire
07-26-2011, 10:34 PM

The earthquake in Japan disrupted their schedule for DLC, so they just decided to make it into a standalone title for a lower retail price.

Roogle
07-27-2011, 12:14 AM
I will be playing this game most likely because of Dr. Strange. I am very surprised that they put a character like that in the game, and I can't wait to see his gameplay videos released soon. I will be going to the Evo Tournament (http://evo2k.com/) in Las Vegas later this week and I will have the chance to play the game and give my impressions. Honestly, I rarely play Vs. Titles like Marvel vs. Capcom, so I don't know if I will playtest unless I see Dr. Strange or Phoenix Wright in that build.

Polnareff
07-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Nope, it's been confirmed that Evo will not have any character reveals. The next ones are in August. It's kind of a waste though since all the characters are leaked and Capcom has acknowledged that the leak was in fact real, so there's no embargo or anything preventing them from releasing the trailers. If there was, they (legally) would not have been able to say "oh yeah, all the leaked characters are TOTALLY legit!" :jess:

edczxcvbnm
07-27-2011, 08:19 AM

The earthquake in Japan disrupted their schedule for DLC, so they just decided to make it into a standalone title for a lower retail price.

I call bullshit. As bad as the earth quake was Capcom has still managed to continue onward with all of their other development and release dates. Besides, this isn't exactly rocket science. The engine is built. Just add a couple of more characters every so often. Maybe there would be a few weeks delay upfront but how many months has it been?

The reality is that this is what I have come to expect from a Capcom fighting game. Release again with some roster updates and charge full price again. They did it with Street Fighter 4 not that long ago. Unless they are beefing up the game with additional modes and challenges, ala the latest Mortal Kombat, then just release it as a DLC pack for those that already have the game.

In the end, I don't really care that much as I didn't buy MvC3 or Mortal Kombat whatever but this just seems like an excuse to follow the real business model. On top of that $5 per character originally sounded like a rip off. I guess if they are charging $60 then that is what all of the DLC characters would have cost anyway.

Slothy
07-27-2011, 12:22 PM
The reality is that this is what I have come to expect from a Capcom fighting game. Release again with some roster updates and charge full price again. They did it with Street Fighter 4 not that long ago.

For the record, they haven't charged full price for any of the updated versions of SF4. If I'm not mistaken, Super SF4 came out at around $40, and the Arcade Edition that was released recently was available to download for $15 I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about those numbers, but they certainly weren't $60 purchases.

Polnareff
07-27-2011, 03:42 PM
The reality is that this is what I have come to expect from a Capcom fighting game. Release again with some roster updates and charge full price again. They did it with Street Fighter 4 not that long ago.

For the record, they haven't charged full price for any of the updated versions of SF4. If I'm not mistaken, Super SF4 came out at around $40, and the Arcade Edition that was released recently was available to download for $15 I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about those numbers, but they certainly weren't $60 purchases.

You had the prices right. There is also the option to get SSFIVAE on disc too which is 40 bucks.

UMvC3 is 40 bucks too. 12 DLC characters would have cost 60 on their own.

edczxcvbnm
07-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Oh God. It is worse that I thought. I had no clue they released (or are going to release) yet another version of Street Fighter IV. Can't they just get it right the first time?

Sorry about the price mix up. My memory isn't what it use to be. I still view it all as a shady cash in tactic though :P

Slothy
07-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Can't they just get it right the first time?

Sadly that's very hard to do. Until a competitive game of any kind is released to be played by tens of thousands of people or more, it's basically impossible to test every possible strategy for every possible matchup that may arise. So you can end up releasing a game with balance issues you never expected or intended which are only discovered by the multitude of dedicated fans out there. So then you have some choices. If what the community finds literally breaks the game you patch it. Period. Any company that doesn't do this is stupid and doesn't give a shit about their fans.

But what if the stuff alters the balance enough that the game isn't quite what you intended, but it isn't game breaking? Now you can still just patch in balance changes, and some games like Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2 and others do this regularly. But the fan base for the game may like the way it plays as is. Some may not want to play a version of the game that is completely different from what they played before since they'll have to learn new characters and matchups, and basically start almost from scratch with a game they may have owned for a year. A newer, cheaper release gives those who would like an updated version what they want while not pissing off fans who don't want it. I'm not really opposed to releasing new variants as stand alone titles for that reason, so long as the changes are enough to warrant a new release. I haven't played the new versions of Street Fighter 4, but the various releases of Street Fighter 2 and other Capcom fighting games were often very different.

Polnareff
07-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh God. It is worse that I thought. I had no clue they released (or are going to release) yet another version of Street Fighter IV. Can't they just get it right the first time?

Sorry about the price mix up. My memory isn't what it use to be. I still view it all as a shady cash in tactic though :P

It's not quite as bad as what Arc System Works did with Blazblue, to be honest. It does still seem pretty bad if you're not used to how fighting games work. Oh, and the crappy economy doesn't really help matters.

The main reason for these upgrades anyway are to fix games to the customers' satisfaction. SF2 was really broken and people wanted to do mirror matches and play as the bosses. Champion Edition came out as a result of the fans. Then CE machines got hacked. Hyper Fighting came and some of the new moves from the hacked games made it in. Super was rushed out due to Mortal Kombat 2. But Super Turbo came out and was more balanced and had supers, as well as the option to use the SSF2 versions of characters.

Guilty Gear had the same thing happen.

Where this type of thing seems like milking though is when these games get ported to consoles. In actuality you're really saving money (weird, right?), compared to the arcade operators; the poor guys. :(

The other problem is that before fighting games come out they have location tests (they didn't back in the older days) and they aren't long enough to figure out all the kinks in said games. It usually takes weeks, sometimes even months for broken stuff to surface. Hell, even years in some cases.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2's tier list was completely different for like the first 2 years. Everybody thought Jill, Juggernaut, Gambit, and a couple others were broken. Strider/Doom. Then all the Cable shenanigans came out and he was the go-to guy. Then Storm, Magneto, and Sentinel were figured out. Now it's agreed upon that Storm, Mags, Sent, and Cable are the top 4.

Capcom was never able to balance the game because of contractual obligations, so it was left as-is.

Depression Moon
07-27-2011, 10:34 PM
I personally feel that Iron Fist should've been replaced with a good female like Ms. Marvel, Jubliee, or Shanna.

Jessweeee♪
07-28-2011, 12:36 AM
This is the only Capcom fighting game I have ever had any interest in, and only because Phoenix Wright is going to be in it.

Del Murder
07-28-2011, 05:03 PM
The lower price makes me feel better. I guess what bugged me the most is that the game just came out a few months ago, so they must have been working on this ultimate version as the first version was released. So why even release DLC characters for this version? I know Capcom is a corporation and they are out to make a buck, but they could have been a little less obvious in the ways they squeeze every last dollar out of their fans.

I don't know if I'll get this new one. Apparently I suck at fighting games now. I think I'm past the age where I have the time or desire to memorize and execute strings of button presses to do air-juggle-character-swap-into-hypercombos, which is what I spend most of my time watching (on the receiving end) when I play online. I don't remember this crap in the old SF or MvC games.

Polnareff
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM
The old MvC games (especially 2) had exactly what you described in spades. :D SF is more of a methodically-paced game where combos don't matter quite as much.

Del Murder
07-28-2011, 07:14 PM
I seem to find it much more prevalent in MvC3, but maybe that's just because my brothers and I never played MvC2 that way.

Lionx
07-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Del: MvC2 is a much more diabolical and crazier game than 3 by far. What you described was MUCH more prevalent. It was just harder to do so not everyone can do it. MvC3 is basically dialing combos on your phone in an easy ABCS fashion. Everyone can do it Day 1 minimal practice for most characters.

Del Murder
07-29-2011, 03:38 AM
I guess I never noticed because no one laid the smackdown on me with those moves. I only really played it when my brothers came over.

DurzBall
08-04-2011, 08:26 AM
I love this both...marvel & capcom is my favorite ever I always watch TV....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1179/34061714.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/34061714.jpg/)

SuperMillionaire
08-08-2011, 06:31 PM
What I'd really like to see though is an Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: 3D Edition for the Nintendo 3DS, similar to Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition.

Iron Man
08-18-2011, 10:06 PM
waiting for this game to see any changes to my mains. Nemesis' debut made me consider replacing Viewtiful Joe since I really need a bulky guy with fast controls. Nemesis seems to fill that quota. Hope I can mix match him well with Iron man and Wesker.

SuperMillionaire
08-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Yes, each returning character will receive some changes.

SuperMillionaire
09-14-2011, 08:08 PM
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is a Vita Launch Game (http://www.1up.com/news/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-vita-launch-game)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming to the PS Vita as a launch title!

Agent Proto
09-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Let's not forget...

Vergil Character Vignette - Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AE_o6LDwfk)

Iron Fist Character Vignette - Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHklgGaIlsM)

Two more coming later this week, which should be Phoenix Wright and Rocket Raccoon trailers.

Polnareff
09-14-2011, 09:31 PM
To clarify why Proto believes (as I do as well) that Phoenix Wright is being revealed this week:

-Ace Attorney is more popular in Japan than here
-Screenshots of the new Layton/Ace Attorney crossover just surfaced
-Dead Rising 2: Off the Record comes out next month I believe, and that would be the perfect time to show Frank West (the last of the Capcom characters in UMvC3)

I really wanna see how Wright and Raccoon turn out. Iron Fist looks fun but IMO Vergil looks just as boring as he was in DMC3: Special Edition. :|

Agent Proto
09-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeah, Iron Fist is too much like every martial artists, only flashier, and Vergil might be seen as a Dante clone, but I do like what I see in Vergil so far. I'm excited for Wright because he's no fighter and I want to see how Capcom handles him in this game. I read somewhere from an interview that he's going to be a clumsy fighter. As for Rocky, he's gonna have big guns, so he should be somewhat similar to Cable from MvC2.

Kokichi
09-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Mahvel died with MvC2.

MvC3 is a sorry excuse for a professional fighting game.

Casually, it would be okay if it weren't rushed then rehashed less than a year later with just new characters as reconciliation.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 'Phoenix Wright Reveal Trailer' - PAX 2011 [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqYktZQKh0)

You're welcome.

Agent Proto
09-15-2011, 01:48 AM
That trailer is pretty old and fake. :p Also, I want to mention that I don't play these games professionally. I just enjoy them fighting games since I'm not very good when playing against someone who spends most of their time trying to perfect their gaming.

Kokichi
09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
But, but.

Viewtiful Joenix Wright. :c

That's understandable.

With DLC and new versions every few months, it's hard to casually love a fighting game when you have to buy it over and over again with minor tweaks/character changes.

I feel 'ya though. I'll probably get UMvC3 once it's used or really cheap in stores.

Polnareff
09-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Mahvel died with MvC2.

Casually, it would be okay if it weren't rushed then rehashed less than a year later with just new characters as reconciliation.

I disagree on both counts. As long as there's still a sizable gap between the pros and casuals (there still is; the only place where there isn't is online due to the lag, but that's for every game) it still counts as a professional fighting game.

Actually I kind of agree with you on the second point except for what I said earlier in the thread. Capcom was WAY worse with rehashing before and the games cost more on top of that.

Now we're getting 12 more characters, a boatload of balance changes, some engine changes, more modes....for the price of 40 bucks. Back then you had to pay 50-80 bucks just to get a port of SF2 that didn't change even 1/4 as much as UMvC3 has.

We basically had several ports of SF2 even after the original arcade versions, each going for full price. I'd say that's way worse than Capcom's newer strategy of "make a game that seems unfinished and then make one later that has way more stuff at a lower price."

Agent Proto
09-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Btw, there are a few leaked images of Nova and Phoenix Wright on the interwebs.

UMvC3: Leaked images of Nova and Phoenix Wright : News : EventHubs.com (http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/sep/15/umvc3-leaked-images-nova-and-phoenix-wright/)

Kokichi
09-16-2011, 03:10 AM
I disagree on both counts. As long as there's still a sizable gap between the pros and casuals (there still is; the only place where there isn't is online due to the lag, but that's for every game) it still counts as a professional fighting game.

Actually I kind of agree with you on the second point except for what I said earlier in the thread. Capcom was WAY worse with rehashing before and the games cost more on top of that.

Now we're getting 12 more characters, a boatload of balance changes, some engine changes, more modes....for the price of 40 bucks. Back then you had to pay 50-80 bucks just to get a port of SF2 that didn't change even 1/4 as much as UMvC3 has.

We basically had several ports of SF2 even after the original arcade versions, each going for full price. I'd say that's way worse than Capcom's newer strategy of "make a game that seems unfinished and then make one later that has way more stuff at a lower price."

The first few editions of SF2 were pretty dumb, lol.

But games like Super Street Fighter II and SSFII: Turbo revolutionized fighting games. They used those games as a stepping stone to get there.

Comparing that to today's market, today is lacking. $60 for a game that was proven to be withholding finalized characters, $5 for DLC characters that weren't even looked at as seriously as the main cast, then you get them free in UMvC3 regardless.

You purchased modes in MvC3, since they weren't readily available. You couldn't watch other people play in MvC3; you could only play yourself to see footage that wasn't recorded. The only good thing about UMvC3 is that this is changing.

It's Capcom's odd marketing ploy nowadays. At least with their shenanigans in earlier years, the differences actually made a difference.

I won't even begin to get started on why MvC3 is 80% casual friendly as opposed to 20% professional, because that's for another day entirely.

My hype meter is broken for Iron Fist, so I'm gonna go to sleep. ;_;

Agent Proto
10-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Man, so disappointed in the lack of hype this forum is showing for this game. Oh well. It looks like tomorrow we'll be seeing reveal trailers for PW and RR at NYCC. I'll link to the videos when they're up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrjFE-jyJ58 Yaaay Phoenix Wright trailer is up! And it's awesome that Maya makes an appearance as well! :D

There's also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWytniOSWE Not Rocket Raccoon, but still pretty cool. Next two characters will also be the last pair, so maybe we'll get them later this month or sometime before this game becomes available in stores.

Agent Proto
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
:objection:
http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2011/10/13_umvc3screen01.jpg

:shobon:

Del Murder
10-13-2011, 08:59 PM
After I found out I suck horribly at MvC I lost interest in this game but the upgrades and new characters do look pretty sweet.

Depression Moon
10-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I don't like the fact that block while air dashing is gone. It sounds like it could suck bad for a lot of characters particularly my bitch Amaterasu since she has one of the slowest air dashes. They also said that they'll slow down 8-way air dashes too.

Lionx
10-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Mahvel died with MvC2.

Lets just say that Kokichi is right. The top players in Marvel 2 is much more greatly skilled than the top in Marvel 3 could ever be. Marvel 3's mechanics is pretty much zoning, along with air combos into OTG attacks that extend into longer air combos to defeat your opponent.

The depth in Marvel 2 is much bigger, with harder to do combos(something that Marvel 3 ignores for its casual audience), more dynamic zoning, more better spacing, and all the characters in the game don't necessarily need to do air combos or OTG resets like in Marvel 3 to be great. Theres a LOT more to it than that in the old game.

I don't take either of them seriously, but I can place a lot higher in Marvel 3 never owning the game, than i ever could hope to even win a match in Marvel 2 in a tournie. This is not just me saying it but from experience.

Its easy to summarize Marvel 3's basic flow whereas its impossible in Marvel 2 because things change so much even with the same teams by different players. MvC3 is much watered down compared to its older cousin.

Gap between Intermediate to Pro in Marvel 3 - [===============]
Gap for Intermediate to Pro in Marvel 2 [======== to infinity almost, you just don't see the mark so easily] The difference was just that huge, either you get it or you don't.

I don't like the fact that block while air dashing is gone. It sounds like it could suck bad for a lot of characters particularly my bitch Amaterasu since she has one of the slowest air dashes. They also said that they'll slow down 8-way air dashes too.

I am willing to bet its because the lesser skilled people QQed about 8 way dashes and only the people who are advanced in the Marvel mindset can deal with it instead of actually learning.

Ammy can cancel her air dash though right? I don't use her, i only see people cancel dashing that vine move. Her current status is so braindead though since no one can zone her ever and end up having to pushblock all the time..while the guy spams med-hard attacks.

Depression Moon
10-14-2011, 03:14 AM
My correction only the down back airdash has been slowed.

Lionx
10-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3: PHOENIX WRIGHT & NOVA BREAKDOWN by Maximilian Episode 7 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5gvo47ikNXc#)!

RedMageRyder
10-15-2011, 07:45 AM
I really don't care, because I've been boycotting Capcom ever since they cancelled Megaman Universe and Megaman Legends 3 for no reason. I'm never buying another Capcom game ever again except for the iPhone/iPod ports of their older classics like the games on Capcom Arcade.

black orb
10-16-2011, 11:28 PM
>>> mmm.... I think I`ll wait for "ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3.5 Perfect Edition Gold"..:luca:

RedMageRyder
10-20-2011, 01:37 AM
LOL! Or you wait for Super Street Fighter IV Turbo Ultra Platinum Championship
Edition. XD

Lionx
10-20-2011, 01:40 AM
Remember theres a free patch for SSFIV: AE this Dec.

I call it Super Street Fighter IV: Apology Edition

Too bad it won't stop stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_b-rKrlAHA

SuperMillionaire
11-03-2011, 06:12 PM
They just updated the official UMVC3 site with videos for Rocket Raccoon and Frank West.

Also, I hope they add more DLC characters, preferably those returning from MVC2 and further back.

And if they make a Marvel vs Capcom 4, instead of the 3-button undefined light, medium, and strong attack scheme (which was modeled after Tatsunoko vs Capcom), they have two alternate control schemes: one of which is the 6-button light, medium, and strong punch and kick button scheme in Street Fighter, and the other a 4-button punch, kick, grab, and tactical attack button scheme (modeled after Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix).

SuperMillionaire
11-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Update: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is now in stores.