PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Old Republic

Skyblade
07-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Pre-orders are now officially being taken (and include first-come, first-serve access to 7 days of early play), and the game is continuing to look great.

Haven't heard too much of it on this forum, so just wondering who else is interested in this game.

Pheesh
07-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Got my email about the pre-orders today. Now I have to order a new screen for my laptop xD

Been waiting for this for a long time now.

Rostum
07-22-2011, 04:32 AM
This game is dead to me. Stupid EA decided that it won't be available for Australians not only in pre-orders but at launch.

WTF EA.

Pike
07-22-2011, 05:01 AM
I was interested in this game way back when they first announced it; I've since lost interest though. Mostly because, since quitting WoW a while back, I've just lost interest in MMOs in general (I was never a big MMO person to begin with anyway). Plus, Bioware doesn't impress me nearly as much as they used to.

CimminyCricket
07-22-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm kind of excited, but I'm not sure how I'm going to like the actual gameplay. This will probably be one of those games where I either watch someone play it or I play it for a month and quit.

Araciel
07-22-2011, 08:32 AM
can't wait...mustbuild new systemmmm

Pheesh
07-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Stupid EA decided that it won't be available for Australians not only in pre-orders but at launch.

I didn't know this, such a shame. But I'm not surprised, this happens with a lot of mmo's.

Rostum
07-23-2011, 01:37 AM
Stupid EA decided that it won't be available for Australians not only in pre-orders but at launch.

I didn't know this, such a shame. But I'm not surprised, this happens with a lot of mmo's.

Really? Every MMO I've followed (except FFXI, but that was a decade ago), have always released at the same time in Australia. Hell, even the godawful FFXIV managed to, lol.

Pheesh
07-24-2011, 07:10 AM
Last one I got was DC Universe online and they spent no time on the Australian servers so they were bugged and you couldn't play the game during the whole beta period and about 2 weeks after launch. Maybe it's not so much MMO's though. I know I played Kingdom Hearts 2 about a year and a half after it had been released in the US though D:<

G13
07-24-2011, 07:53 AM
I am extremely interested in this game. I don't know if you all know this, but I'm kind of a closet Star Wars fan. I know, coolguy G13, right!? :eek:

I wasn't very interested at first, mainly because I'm not that into MMO's, but Freya would stfu about it and now here I am. Everything about this game looks incredible and I am seriously disappointed that I won't be getting it upon it's release. My computer would never be able to run it. :(

Araciel
07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
So... EoFF guild?!

*Devore*
07-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Im more interested in those Star Wars Timeline episodes that they have been releasing as a build up. The gameplay footage kind of put me off. But if I do get it, then I'll definitly be a Bounty Hunter. They seemlike the best class.