PDA

View Full Version : The 'Real' Problem.

NeoCracker
07-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Real problem (http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/rnr/2505604556.html)

This is where we share hilarious racist shit.

Pike
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
>East Idaho

That explains a lot

cloud_doll
07-26-2011, 07:40 PM
I saw a person drive the wrong way down a one-way street and I was like, "That person is Asian." and they were.

I saw that on Stephen Colbert, I'm such a fake! I can't make up a good racist joke to save my life.

I'm really sick of s--h--i--t come out as shit.

Peegee
07-26-2011, 08:42 PM
oops craiggies is blocked at work :p

anyway since I live in one of the most racist and bigotted countries on the planet I have to deal with this all the time. It was better 20-25 years ago when it was obvious. Now it's just behind the scenes and hidden.

And nobody wants to mingle outside of their culture. They just stay in ching chong town like Miriel keeps telling me is 'useful'. Yeah useful to pretend Canada is whatever country you live in. Even my brown friends say their relatives are like that

"we just come to Canada and act like it's India"

I cannot put it more aptly. If this is what passes for multiculturalism I don't want it.

Parker
07-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Once I was in the city and a man walked towards me and I was sending a text so I hid my phone and i looked up and he was black and he was smiling at me like "Busted. You hid your phone because of deeply ingrained stereotypes that you don't believe are true and despite being a moral and decent person this little tiny part of your brain that makes you look like a bigot when you take an IAT made you hide the phone because I'm black" and I sort of smiled weakly back like "uhm yea sorry about that"

demondude
07-26-2011, 10:56 PM
I lynch.

NorthernChaosGod
07-27-2011, 01:37 AM
I buy up watermelon and fried chicken and just throw it away.

Madame Adequate
07-27-2011, 03:57 AM
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/Automilf/1311546886543.png

Shlup
07-27-2011, 04:05 AM
Ahahahahaha, Dora. xD

Shiny
07-27-2011, 09:43 AM
I posted this on my el jay, but this is just too funny not to post here. Not too long ago, I was walking around NYC at night and passed a white hummer limo full of black people. There were two women not wearing shoes screaming at each other saying something like, "YOU DON'T KNOW DAT! YOU DON'T KNOW DAT! BEST BELIEVE!" And a guy who I presume was their friend or date, sat inside the limo smiling at them. He was wearing a very tacky suit. Think: Dumb and Dumber suit. That wasn't the racist part though. Right around the limo was about five to six large KFC cups of fried chicken. There were bones and chicken pieces everywhere on the ground. I half expected watermelon to be in the trunk.

blackmage_nuke
07-27-2011, 01:09 PM
‪Black Texas Man Buys $300,00 House For $16, & White Neighbors Are Mad‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqKIzxiixc&feature=related)

Loony BoB
07-27-2011, 01:12 PM
I never really got that whole KFC thing. I mean... everyone eats KFC. Maybe it's an American-specific racist thing.

Psychotic
07-27-2011, 03:22 PM
How come there's not a white history month? And why is it that black people get their own region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape? You don't see million man marches so that we can have our very own white holes.

edit: that reminds me, when am I going to get a god damn WhiteBerry? fuck this shitty racist world.

AngelWings8
07-27-2011, 05:14 PM
I ride the bus that tends to have more black people than other bus/train lines in the city. One time there were all these eaten KFC chicken wing bones on the floor of the bus :yuck:

‪Vlog 11: Asian Stereotypes!‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjgfWAL5UQ)

"Where is the most dangerous place to drive on earth?"
"An Asian Supermarket." :lol:
"Asian people stink."
"Bitch! You stink!"

I love this guy.

Peegee
07-27-2011, 06:01 PM
I never really got that whole KFC thing. I mean... everyone eats KFC. Maybe it's an American-specific racist thing.

it's an example of cross-cultural norms targeting a minority for lulz

black people
fried chicken

hahaha i'm so original

-_-

Jessweeee♪
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
One of my brother's black friends came over to our house once when we had Kool Aid, and he was like "OMG KOOL AID I LO--never mind :|"

rubah
07-27-2011, 07:31 PM
hey guys have some facebook time

GMA reported this morning that the average white family brings home 113000 thousand dollars while the average Hispanic family brings 6500 and black families 5000. This is such bull crap.
23 hours ago via iPhone

that is sh--t I see a lot of black and hispanic driving cadilacs, lincons,bling out the . What they need to check is not the amount they claim. But the amount they do not such as free housing, free food, free medical,free cell phones. You give me all that shit frre and I could live off 6k a year bullshit money.Yesterday at 7:15am 

ya know that what pisses me off about the left. They feel because some one went and got an education, worked hard and earned what they have, that it should be the same for the rest. This country had better wake up. The hell with entitlements except for social security for the seniors. Time we start calling them earn-a- ments.Yesterday at 7:17am 

Close all federal housing projects, cancell all food stamp programs, end welfare. Put that money into programs to teach a trade. You don't want to work and earn, you starve, die and feed the buzzards. This is one of the only counties that reward the lazy. See if that shit would fly in china.Yesterday at 7:19am · 2 people

I totally agree. Yesterday at 7:44am 

‎^^china is a communist country, "that shit" has been flying for a while. gov subsidies is everywhere in china^^Yesterday at 7:48am 

more of your gov at workYesterday at 7:52am

Thanks T might have used the wrong country for an exampleYesterday at 7:52am

We are probably the only country that awards laziness and self indulgence. Yesterday at 8:44am

their numbers are probably from reported income to the IRS, how many drug dealers and illegals do you know that pay taxes?Yesterday at 10:16am 

I know the numbers aren't right that's why I called bull shit!23 hours ago 

That's because they minorities feel "entitled" just sayin...most of them don't work anyway; they're on welfare or unemployment.22 hours ago 

what we as a country need to do is write letters to the white house to the congress to your senators. Let them know we are pissed off. People say it won't make a difference but I say it will. When it is all they see and hear. It may change. If not this country that I and so many others love and served is destined for failure.21 hours ago

NeoCracker
07-28-2011, 03:38 AM
>East Idaho

That explains a lot

Saddly it's where I live. :cry:

Pike
07-28-2011, 03:47 AM
>East Idaho

That explains a lot

Saddly it's where I live. :cry:

Oddly, I think I've seen about ten times more crazy racism in the course of a year here in Western WA than I ever saw in years of living in Montana. It's an especially bad combination where I'm at in the farmland boonies a couple hours north of Seattle; toss about 50% ultraconservative rednecks in a blender with about 50% hispanics/blacks/muslims and you get quite an interesting show.

Montana, on the other hand is 99.9% white, so racism sort of just doesn't even exist there because everyone forgets that there is such a thing as non-white people.

Rebellious Eagle
07-28-2011, 05:00 AM
I live in a small community in New Jersey which is about 80% Asian (Indian, Chinese, Korean, etc.). I don't mind it except they refuse to try to accept other cultures, expect everyone else to learn their languages, and you don't know how many times my Asian friends were like, "Oh, white people, you guys are so stupid and inferior!" or "lol white people fail at everything" and it pisses me off so much. Don't like dealing with white people or just hate being around them? Then why did you move here?

NeoCracker
07-28-2011, 05:07 AM
I live in a small community in New Jersey which is about 80% Asian (Indian, Chinese, Korean, etc.). I don't mind it except they refuse to try to accept other cultures, expect everyone else to learn their languages, and you don't know how many times my Asian friends were like, "Oh, white people, you guys are so stupid and inferior!" or "lol white people fail at everything" and it pisses me off so much. Don't like dealing with white people or just hate being around them? Then why did you move here?

The only obvious solution is to don a mask and start molesting them.

All you need is a fancy name to go with your mask.

Laddy
07-28-2011, 06:42 AM
‪Black Texas Man Buys $300,00 House For $16, & White Neighbors Are Mad‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqKIzxiixc&feature=related)

That man is a God. Did he Crit a Diplomacy check or something? xD

rubah
07-28-2011, 06:53 AM
the last couple of days, I've started being surprised when I see another white person! It's interesting how different other places are 8D

Madame Adequate
07-28-2011, 07:10 AM

That man is a God. Did he Crit a Diplomacy check or something? xD

Ahahahaha holy shit that is truly amazing.

Also, them crackers, they're SO MAD.

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2011, 09:31 AM
This is just the best thing. The bestest thing.

I love how that woman is so fucking mad.

Jessweeee♪
07-28-2011, 02:32 PM
The town (technically it's just a "census-designated place") I just moved from, Homosassa, is the most segregated place in the country. In the eighties, when they were integrating the elementary school, a bunch of parents got pissed off and burned it down. Lynchings have happened as recently as the nineties, and even today if you're black you just don't go to the old part of town if you plan on having an uneventful day. Really the only redeeming qualities of that town were my boyfriend and the few other cool people that lived there, manatees, and Lucifer, a hippo that is an official US citizen. If you weren't born before 1950 or in school, you're probably a drug dealer or a child molester.

Pike
07-28-2011, 03:49 PM
I knew a guy once who used to live in southern California in the 80s/90s or so.

He said sometimes for fun he and his friends would get in a truck and drive around the Hispanic parts of town while yelling "LA INMAGRACION! LA INMAGRACION!" out the window and watch as dozens of people started running for their lives.

I still giggle when I think about it

Peegee
07-28-2011, 04:07 PM
why is race so important to people's need to not get along? explain plox

fire_of_avalon
07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
That video is awesome. Way to work the system to your advantage, dude.

Peegee
07-28-2011, 04:51 PM
what I want to know is whether the person ever leaves the house? Police cannot evict him but if he doesn't stay the full 3 years he won't get the house.

I would wait until he left and then go in, then board up the house and prevent his re-entry. I would then apply for said forms on my behalf and wait out the 3 years with piles of canned food to survive on. Bam

*holds a shotgun in the corner*

Raistlin
07-28-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm not racist, but... (http://www.notracistbut.com/)

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 01:12 AM

Like the first ten were about Asian drivers. :|

Raistlin
07-29-2011, 02:29 AM
They were all part of the same post because they were related, smart guy.

fire_of_avalon
07-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Almost all of our first level call centers for work based out of India. Everyone I work with complains that they can't understand them, but I understand them just fine. They actually have really nice, soothing accents.

EDIT: Raist, that website makes me want to kill myself.

AngelWings8
07-29-2011, 06:35 AM

Like the first ten were about Asian drivers. :|

What can I say...we're horrible drivers. My mom got a ticket for going too slow once. I asked her how the hell she did that...she told me she was thinking about stuff and got distracted. :| I got a 99% on my driving test...but I actually don't like driving at all and try to avoid it at all costs. Especially not in the city. :eek:

Oh, and I went through 3 pages of that site...the tit people say is hilarious hahaha.

Loony BoB
08-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Almost all of our first level call centers for work based out of India. Everyone I work with complains that they can't understand them, but I understand them just fine. They actually have really nice, soothing accents.
I must concede, if there is one accent that, when strong, I simply can not understand, it's probably a thick Indian one. =/ I feel bad, but I have to ask them to slow down on rare occasions because I simply can't make out what they're trying to say. But then, people often can't make out what I'm saying, so it's not that big a deal. I just make a mental note to speak as clearly as possible when on the phone, it seems to work fine 99% of the time.

On an unrelated note, for some reason I always end up seated next to someone with a loud, thick Indian accent talking the entire way home on the phone. I don't think the person at the other end gets to say anything, because the guy simply does not stop talking at all, he barely pauses for breath. I know some softer spoken Indians and can understand them okay. Perhaps it's a dialect thing. Or perhaps this guy is just naturally obnoxiously loud.

Peegee
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
A lot of different cultures have loud, emotion-filled expressions. If you spoke the dialect/language you wouldn't find a single thing wrong with it.

I bet they think our women are 'emotional' because of the tone that they use while speaking on cell phones.

Goldenboko
08-02-2011, 04:17 PM
GIVE ME MORE FREE SHIT

Loony BoB
08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
A lot of different cultures have loud, emotion-filled expressions. If you spoke the dialect/language you wouldn't find a single thing wrong with it.

I bet they think our women are 'emotional' because of the tone that they use while speaking on cell phones.
Oh, I know. It's nothing against the person specifically - it's just a personal dislike of that part of his culture. The part where they talk really loudly non-stop for an hour during a bus ride with no regard for the person next to them. Sort of like how I dislike heavy metal, but others like it. I dislike thick, loud Indian accents much like I'm sure there are people out there who have a dislike for accents that I like, including my own. But I don't use my accent loudly on the phone for an hour when a person next to me is trying to read, because in my culture, that's rude. On a sidenote, I also can't stand people who have loud headphones in buses so all you can hear is some fuzzy background bass/drum being hit. I'd rather they just got some speakers and let me listen to whatever the actual song was rather than just one or two instruments at most. =|

But back to racism.

Shiny
08-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Only in the ghetto would something like this occur. (http://youtu.be/RbOp8OE7sXo)

fire_of_avalon
08-03-2011, 02:10 AM
One time when I was on a bus this Asian lady was on her phone, and she was a little loud for a bus but I was able to tune her out just fine. Her voice was really high pitched and after a little while this lady just started screaming at her to stop her gibberish. Me and this guy in front of me were both like wtf she is on the phone, YOU shut up.

AngelWings8
08-03-2011, 02:37 AM
I'm sure you all have already seen this but (I think she had to take down the original video and drop out of school): ‪Alexandra Wallace UCLA Student racist rant on Asians in the Library for phoning Tsunami victims‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuyDZevKrU)

"So we know that I'm not the most politically correct person, so don't take this offensively..."
"If you're going to come to UCLA, then use American manners."
"Seriously, without fail, you will always see old Asian people running around this apartment complex every weekend. That's what they do -- they don't teach their kids to fend for themselves." "You know what they don't also teach them? Is their manners. Which brings me to my next point: Hi. In America, we do not talk on our cell phones in the library! I swear, every five minutes I will be -- OK, not five minutes, say like, 15 minutes -- I'll be like deep into my studying, into my political-science theories and arguments and all that stuff, getting it all down, like typing away furiously, blah blah blah... and then all of a sudden, when I'm about to like, reach an epiphany -- over here from somewhere, 'OHHH! CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG? OHHH!'" "So being the polite nice American girl that my momma raised me to be, I kind of just gave him ... 'It's the library, like we're trying to study, thanks!' And then it's the same thing five minutes later. But it's somebody else, you know? I swear they're going through their whole families, just checking on everybody from the tsunami thing. ... Like, you seriously should go outside if you're going to do that."

And my favorite video response ever: ‪Vlog #4: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl (Alexandra Wallace) going wild on Asians‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s) (this video is how I found out about him)

Citizen Bleys
08-03-2011, 08:18 AM
EDIT: Raist, that website makes me want to kill myself.

Funny, it makes me want to kill everyone else.

All at once.

Like at the end of Knowing.

NorthernChaosGod
08-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm sure you all have already seen this but (I think she had to take down the original video and drop out of school): ‪Alexandra Wallace UCLA Student racist rant on Asians in the Library for phoning Tsunami victims‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuyDZevKrU)

"So we know that I'm not the most politically correct person, so don't take this offensively..."
"Seriously, without fail, you will always see old Asian people running around this apartment complex every weekend. That's what they do -- they don't teach their kids to fend for themselves." "You know what they don't also teach them? Is their manners. Which brings me to my next point: Hi. In America, we do not talk on our cell phones in the library! I swear, every five minutes I will be -- OK, not five minutes, say like, 15 minutes -- I'll be like deep into my studying, into my political-science theories and arguments and all that stuff, getting it all down, like typing away furiously, blah blah blah... and then all of a sudden, when I'm about to like, reach an epiphany -- over here from somewhere, 'OHHH! CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG? OHHH!'" "So being the polite nice American girl that my momma raised me to be, I kind of just gave him ... 'It's the library, like we're trying to study, thanks!' And then it's the same thing five minutes later. But it's somebody else, you know? I swear they're going through their whole families, just checking on everybody from the tsunami thing. ... Like, you seriously should go outside if you're going to do that."

And my favorite video response ever: ‪Vlog #4: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl (Alexandra Wallace) going wild on Asians‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s) (this video is how I found out about him)
She's hot.

AngelWings8
08-03-2011, 04:33 PM

She's hot.

I think she actually took down her Model Mayhem page after this :p And come on, it's a push-up bra...and she has a pig face. :roll2

demondude
08-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah she's not attractive.

sharkythesharkdogg
08-03-2011, 05:34 PM
I love the one comment where the guy is upset over the Mexican ice cream truck. lol
I didn't know that exclusively an American thing.

Madame Adequate
08-03-2011, 05:44 PM
She's hot.

No she's not.

AngelWings8
08-03-2011, 05:50 PM
She's hot.

No she's not.

LOL sorry NCG...seems like you're outnumbered here :p

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 02:30 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/haterbatman.jpg

Shlup
08-04-2011, 02:35 AM

"[...]they need to stop turning minorities into superheroes."

Died laughing. Just now. Dead.

AngelWings8
08-04-2011, 04:44 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/haterbatman.jpg

Mmmmmmm....smexy......