PDA

View Full Version : Help with pc failed login

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Ok, so I have had this problem twice before. When I try to login to my account, I get a message that reads "User Profile Service failed to login. User profile can't be loaded." This has happened twice to me before, and I've just simply took it to this place up the road that fixes computers. I'm just getting tired of paying 75 bucks to have it fixed. I've tried to google it but I get into a bunch of stuff that is way over my head. Has anyone else had this problem before? Can I please be explained in simple way to fix it? Thanks!

Jessweeee♪
07-27-2011, 04:48 PM
It would help to know what operating system you're using. I don't know if this fully addresses your problem, or if this is the correct operating system, but here is a user friendly step by step guide that may help:

Error message: "The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded”, when logging on to Windows 7 or Windows Vista (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215)

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Ok so that kind of fixed it. I can now access all of my stuff when I'm in safe mode. However if I log in normal it doesn't load anything just a blank screen with my mouse. I can alt control delete and open up task manager and look for stuff but nothing is there like its all deleted but its there in safe mode??

crono_logical
08-01-2011, 03:39 AM
If what's in that link is really the cause, I'd reckon a quick and dirty way to fix it is to make a new user account through the control panel and use that instead :p