PDA

View Full Version : Creepin

Yar
07-27-2011, 06:27 AM
So after my last failed relationship with someone 11 years my senior (dont ask) Im trying to creep on this guy I kinda sorta know. and by that i mean we are fb friends and have met like 2 or 3 times and really havent talked

how do i ask this guy out over fb if i havent really talked to him

Parker
07-27-2011, 08:40 AM
do you know them irl?

if so dont ask them out over facebook for gawds sakes

Pheesh
07-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Find out if and when there's the next party of a mutual friend. It's the best way to be a creeper, and just chat over facebook casually so that he recognises you when you do meet. Don't ask anyone out over facebook though :/

Mirage
07-27-2011, 11:35 AM
This is what you do. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&feature=related)

Levian
07-27-2011, 11:46 AM
If you don't know him then you have nothing to lose, just ask him out for a cup of coffee or a beer or something, if you're sure he's playing for the same team. No need to mention the word 'date' either.

That's how my brain works anyway. I have no problem asking out people I don't know, but the more I get to know them, the harder it will be to ask them out. Maybe it's the friend-zone thing.

Psychotic
07-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Show up at his house wearing a mankini and a top hat. Shove him in a sack while he is still trying to process just what it is that he is seeing and drag him back to your subterranean lair. Always works for me.

Yar
07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
I know this is gc so I wasn't expecting much help but damn

demondude
07-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Send him Farmville or Mafia Wars gifts. He won't be able to resist you.

rubah
07-27-2011, 06:37 PM
"hey do you like weiners?"

Shlup
07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Send message, says "Hey, can I meet you for coffee sometime? I'm hung."

That's how guy-guy pick-up lines go, right?

Peegee
07-27-2011, 09:48 PM
how old are you? you still don't know how to ask people out?

Psychotic
07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
I know this is gc so I wasn't expecting much help but damn"Hey, you seem like a pretty cool person. Wanna go (do social activity) sometime?" Then when you (do social activity), flirt and laugh and whip out your dick and piss all over his face. Come on man. :colbert:

Yar
07-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Fine! Ill just go back to hitting on Julian. He shows me more attention than any other guy anyway. :stare:

NeoCracker
07-28-2011, 03:00 AM
Jullian and Justy, sitting in a tree~

fire_of_avalon
07-28-2011, 03:23 AM
D-O-I-N-G-I-T-I-N-J-U-L-I-A-N-'-S-E-A-R

NeoCracker
07-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Eeeeew.

TrollHunter
07-28-2011, 03:46 AM
http://www.themysterykey.com/wp-content/uploads/motivational-creeper-stare-stare-motivational-creepy-guy-sca-demotivational-poster-1228409802.jpg

Pheesh
07-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Send message, says "Hey, can I meet you for coffee sometime? I'm hung."

That's how guy-guy pick-up lines go, right?

Well apparently not! I'm still waiting for your reply. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Shlup isn't a guy, mate

Pheesh
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Well knowing that only guys care about huge penises makes me much happier about my minuscule one.

Psychotic
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Shlup isn't a guy, mateHow would you know?

This is not a "Ha ha ha, you've never seen Shlup's genitals" thing; no sir, Psychotic takes it one step further than that. (Besides, I think only Britney's gaping beef curtains have been seen by more people than dear Mandee's) Simply put, I am alleging that you have never seen a vagina in general, and thus would not be able to identify one should the occasion ever arise when one is presented to you.

now go ask Justy out :colbert:

Peegee
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM

This is not a "Ha ha ha, you've never seen Shlup's genitals" thing; no sir, Psychotic takes it one step further than that. (Besides, I think only Britney's gaping beef curtains have been seen by more people than dear Mandee's) Simply put, I am alleging that you have never seen a vagina in general, and thus would not be able to identify one should the occasion ever arise when one is presented to you.

y u gotta hate on virgins for? :cries:

Pheesh
07-28-2011, 06:21 PM

y u gotta hate on virgins for? :cries:

Yeah, you won't make many friends on an internet forum that way!

Psychotic
07-28-2011, 06:46 PM
You don't need to have seen a vagina to have lost your virginity, you homophobic bigots. I am sure Julian is a very popular fellow in the naval fraternity.

Peegee
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
You don't need to have seen a vagina to have lost your virginity, you homophobic bigots. I am sure Julian is a very popular fellow in the naval fraternity.

y u hating on big guts? u like exercise too much imo

Old Manus
07-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Now I know what they discuss down at the local gay bar

Just kidding. This is South Wales. Being gay is illegal.

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2011, 07:39 PM

Come on, you're better than that.

Peegee
07-28-2011, 07:41 PM

Come on, you're better than that.

no he's not. that's about as good as it gets for paul

it's still better than sending pokemon spam to your office colleagues

Yar
07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
go ask me out :)

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
No u.

demondude
07-29-2011, 12:54 PM
This is tragic.

Iceglow
07-29-2011, 02:34 PM

Even if he was slapped in the face with those gaping beef curtains he'd still have to ask what the smurf was that, however getting slapped in the face with Justy's cock? He'd clearly just get down on it.

That being said Justy, just ask the smurfing dude out seriously don't creep just go "hey man, lets go out some time" pretty sure it'd work that or just marry Julian, I heard if you drag his ass to NY it's legal now. I'm sure Rye won't mind being Best Man.

NorthernChaosGod
08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
You people have very vivid and sick imaginations.