PDA

View Full Version : Help revive Megaman legends 3!

Dante WolfWood
07-27-2011, 05:21 PM
100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon)

I don't know if you are aware or not, but capcom has decided to cancel further development of MML3 because of "lack of fan involvement" in the project. Well, now we are trying to show capcom that fans of the series are very much DEDICATED to the came and want to see it released (atleast the prototype that was promised).

Rumor is, Capcom left the American Devroom site up to see if they could get more support from consumers and maybe revive the project (most likely hand it to another developer like CyberConnect2). So what we are asking for is support from you guys who have even the slightest bit interest in seeing this game get made.

Here's a link on how to join the devroom site (and become a servbot. Becoming a servbot is important, supposedly capcom needs at least 25k to even reconsider...were at 10k now).

RUMOR: Mega Man Legends 3 is still possible (http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9085141)

There is a facebook page at top that you can like to show your suppost for the game, but since the announcement of the devroom situation, we have now turned our focus on the devroom site.

Please lend support and let capcom know we still love the blue bomber and we want him back!

Bolivar
07-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I did it!!!

I loved the first Mega Man Legends so much, and I've had a ton to say about this third one since it was announced, but with the 3DS going $179, I'm probably gonna end up grabbing a 3DS anyway so hopefully this gets back into production!

Dreddz
07-28-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Capcoms reasoning for canceling the game was that it was, for lack of a better word, crap. Of course they worded it differently but ultimately that was the case. Why force a bad game back into production? I saw the footage and didn't see anything special. Just let it be.

Dante WolfWood
07-28-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm pretty sure Capcoms reasoning for canceling the game was that it was, for lack of a better word, crap. Of course they worded it differently but ultimately that was the case. Why force a bad game back into production? I saw the footage and didn't see anything special. Just let it be.

...I really can't tell this is a troll attempt or not.

Evidently you didnt play the first two. The Gameplay looks great. and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Americans, and especially the Japanese, are extremely upset at the cancelling of the game. People who have never even played the legend series said this game looked great and they were ready to test the prototype

And I dont know where you got your information...but the reason they cancelled was of "Certain Criteria" not met. This later turns out to be not enough people signed up at the devroom project and they felt it was evidence of lack of interest in the game. NO WHERE has capcom posted it was because the game looks bad.

Where did you get this information?????