PDA

View Full Version : The Feud II (Game 2: The Remon Party vs. Shiny McHeinies)

Agent Proto
07-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the Feud part II! This is the game that is based on the tv show by the name of Family Feud, where two teams face against each other guessing answers to surveys done by 100 people and the one with the most points by the end of the show wins! There are two separate games. Each game consists of five rounds. The first two rounds are normal points. In the third round, the points are doubled, and in the fourth, the points are tripled. The fifth and final round, or Fast Money as I like to call it, will be awarded to the team with the most points where they try to gather more points. During each round, the team going will have several tries to guess what is on the board. Every time they miss, it will be a strike. Not only that, but they will also be given a 12 hour time limit. Why 12 hours? This is an online forums, there is no way I'll give 30 seconds or whatever, and 12 hours should be long enough for the player to notice it is their turn to answer. Failure to answer within 12 hours will result in a strike. Gain three strikes, and the opposite team will have a chance to steal. However, they will be given 6 hours to provide an answer.

So, let's recall how this thread will go. There'll be two teams for each game. Teams A, B, c, and D for this diagram.

Teams A and B are up.
Quick Answer. (To determine which team goes first.)
Team A wins and goes first.

Round 1 (Team A)
(Get three strikes, Team B attempts a Steal.)
Round 2 (Team B)
(Get three strikes, Team A attempts a Steal.)
Round 3 (Team A)
(Points are doubled!! Get three strikes, Team B attempts a Steal.)
round 4 (Team B)
(Points are tripled !!! Get three strikes, Team A attempts a Steal.)
Round 5 (Fast Money!)
(Team with the most points win this round. Give an answer to five separate questions to win points. Top answers will provide whether the points be doubled or tripled.

0-1 top answer (Singled.)
2-3 top answers (Doubled.)
4-5 top answers (Tripled.)

End of Game 1
Game 2 starts with Teams C and D. (Repeat process with Teams C and D.)

Now here are the lineups to our four teams.

Del's Angels:
Del Murder
Jessweeee♪
fire_of_avalon
The Fresh Prince of Mel Air
NorthernChaosGod

The Remon Party:
Remon
demondude Caboose
AngelWings8
TrollHunter
Ashley Riot Pike

Shiny McHeinies:
Shiny
Levian
Cim
Jentleness
KaiserDragon

Time Team:
Timekeeper
Psychotic
DK
NeoCracker/Legendary G13
Laddy

The first two teams going in Game 1 will be.... Del's Angels vs. Time Team! Are the two teams ready to rumble? Let's do this!!!!

Quick Question.

To determine which team will go first.

Any player may answer for their team at this point. The team closest to the actual answer without going over will go first.

How many Mognet Messages did I receive on the first day after sending out surveys?

Del's Angels and Time Team, you may now attempt to guess!

Psychotic
07-30-2011, 10:59 PM

Del Murder
07-30-2011, 11:02 PM

Agent Proto
07-30-2011, 11:12 PM
That was pretty quick! xD

So let's see. Del Murder is answering with 15 for his team and Psychotic is answering with 28 for Team Time.

The correct answer is...

23! (Had to check my inbox to make sure.)

Del Murder was closest without going over, so his team will have the opportunity to go first in Round 1. Congratulations to Del's Angels.

Round 1

There are 7 answers on the board.

Name of a faction from the Eyes on Final Fantasy Gangwars.

Answers.

Since Del Murder is the team captain, he shall go first.

Melissaur
07-31-2011, 01:18 AM
OHOH!! Go Del!

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 01:45 AM
Del, could you fix the thread title when you answer? I supposedly messed up with Timekeeper's team's name, since it should be Time Team rather than Team Time.

Shiny
07-31-2011, 02:09 AM
Oh that's an easy one to start off with. I can even name the old gangs from 2006. Let's hope we get one that easy.

Del Murder
07-31-2011, 02:24 AM
Well, this was my gang and we had plenty of members, and would have won if it wasn't for that bastard Rantzien. So I'm gonna say Returners!

fire_of_avalon
07-31-2011, 02:33 AM
The theme song is in my head. Doooooo do do do doooooo

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Del is going with the Returners. One of the few gangs that could have won the gang war, but didn't. Now, this is for some points if they are on the board... So, let's see, are the Returners on the board to get this round started?

Show me the Returners!

YES!
http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/764/764961/final-fantasy-vi-advance-20070215044815071_640w.jpg

The Returners are on the board, and they are worth 4 points!

Answers.
3. FFVI Returners - 4
Total Points: 4

No strikes, 6 more answers to go.

Next up is Jessweeee♪. 12 hours to go.

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Three and a half hours remaining for Jessweeee to answer. I will add a new rule, just to move things smoothly in this game. For the first two rounds, After six hours have passed during someone's turn, I may decide to send a reminder Mognet Message to the player to answer. This will only be provided during the first two rounds. So don't take too long to answer, or I'll be forced to PM you. :greenie:

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Well, it's been almost 12 hours and we still haven't heard from Jessweeee, so I'm going to have to give Del's Angels its first strike. Ouch! Be careful, two more of these, and Time Team may steal your points away! Not that losing 4 points will do anything bad. Right?

Answers.
3. FFVI Returners - 4
Strikes: X

Okay, next up is fire_of_avalon. You have 12 hours to answer and pick your team back up.

Jessweeee♪
07-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Whoops :<

Del Murder
07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Well it's tough since for probably 8 of those 12 hours she was asleep.

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM
I know, she could have answered when she had the chance. Perhaps some morale support from team leader could help. ;)

fire_of_avalon
07-31-2011, 10:40 PM
The Warriors!

Hey, when are you gonna kiss my cheek? This is BS.

Agent Proto
07-31-2011, 10:56 PM
foa is going with the Warriors! Are they on the board for more points?

Show me the Warriors!!

http://www.wingdamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/review-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children.jpg

Yep, they are on the board!

Answers.
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
Total Points: 11

Del's Angels now have 11 points total, and one strike.

Next up is The Fresh Mel, or Melissaur, or whatever her forums name is nowadays. Of course, I know it's The Fresh Prince of Mel Air, but eh... Mel, 12 hours to go!

NorthernChaosGod
07-31-2011, 11:29 PM
Go team full of girls that somehow includes me!

Melissaur
08-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Uhh <_< The Secret Police? Sorry if I'm wrong xD

Agent Proto
08-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Okay, so it seems Mel is going with the Secret Police, headed by ShlupQuack. Seems like a logical choice. Would they be on the board? Let's find out, shall we?

The Secret Police, are they on the board?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mFQq34vOEXo/Su0N0lm96kI/AAAAAAAAAYA/zhyZYAnBuVA/s400/police-kitty-front1.jpg

YES

Answers.
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
Total Points: 14

Congrats team, that's 14 points under your belt. You also have one strike, so two more of those and Time Team will attempt to steal them away. Be careful.

Next up is NorthernChaosGod. 12 hours on the clock buddy.

Melissaur
08-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Yeah!

fire_of_avalon
08-01-2011, 03:37 AM
You'd better not kiss NCG on the cheek if you won't kiss me!

Agent Proto
08-01-2011, 08:44 AM
@foa :aimkiss:

NorthernChaosGod
08-01-2011, 08:44 AM
I'll take Misfits for 100.

Agent Proto
08-01-2011, 08:53 AM
So NCG is going with Jiro's group, the Misfits? Well, let's take a look if they are on the board.

Are the Misfits on the board?

http://www.geocities.ws/finalstars/finalfantasy/ffi/images/finalfantasyiscreenshot2.png
RUN... I mean continue battle and FIGHT, because the Misfits are most certainly on the board! Unfortunately for you, they are not worth 100 but a mere 2 points.

Answers.
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
Total Points: 16

Still one strike, but now your team have 16 points for the round. Let's see if you can get more points Mr. Murder.

It's back to Del Murder! You have 12 hours to give an answer. Hope you don't end up forgetting. :monster:

NorthernChaosGod
08-01-2011, 09:36 AM
I rule.

Del Murder
08-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Gonna kick it old school with this next guess. Going with the Turks!

Agent Proto
08-01-2011, 03:23 PM
So Del is going to take a risk and going old school with his answer. I don't remember them because I don't think I've been around when the gang wars with them happened, but are they on the board? If correct, it'll most likely be worth 2 points, or we may end up being surprised with more... Oh let's see if they're on the board...

... Show us the Turks!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/212/b/f/FF7___Turk_Fiesta_by_chrislea.jpg

Aaaand he misses! Sorry, but they're not on the board! Tough break, maestro. Strike 2.

Answers.
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
Total Points: 16
Strikes: XX

One more strike and Time Team will attempt a Steal! We don't want that to happen, do we?

Next up is JessweeeeZING. 12 hours on the clock for you, and your team needs you to give an answer! Don't let them down! ;)

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2011, 04:05 PM
The Lionhearts!

Agent Proto
08-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Lionhearts represent! *fistbump* Okay, let's see if they are on the board for the continue. If they are on the board, only two answers remain! So, let's see if the Lionhearts are there!

Show us the Lionhearts!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5lbRiKDaypM/0.jpg
PERFECT! The Lionhearts are there, and they're also the top answer of the board and are worth a whopping 9 points! (Sadly not 9999 points.)

Answers.
1. FFVIII Lionhearts - 9
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
Total Points: 25

You saved Del's Angels from potentially losing their points to Time Team. Let's see if fire_of_avalon can keep it up.

foa, your turn. 12 hours on the clock.

fire_of_avalon
08-02-2011, 01:00 AM
*swoons*

The Bandits!

Del Murder
08-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Lionhearts was number 1? Didn't that gang get destroyed?

Agent Proto
08-02-2011, 01:55 AM
So it looks like foa is sticking with the gangs of this year with the Bandits. Seems safe, and their leader did end up in the final match at the end, so perhaps she'll keep Del's Angels alive. Let's find out if she made the right choice.

Show us the Bandits!!

http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/previews2/image/ff9/ff9english_17_640w.jpg
...in VICTORY! Success! The Bandits are indeed on the board, and with that, leaves you one final answer to give to fill the board.

Answers.
1. FFVIII Lionhearts - 9
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
7. FFIX Bandits - 2
Total Points: 27

Next up is The Fresh Prince of Mel Air. 12 hours to go. This is for the final answer.

Melissaur
08-02-2011, 06:12 AM
OMG so much pressure. But I have no idea ;_; I'll figure it out!

After further consideration I have come to the conclusion that i have no idea. I'm sorry team...

Agent Proto
08-02-2011, 06:44 AM
So, Mel's not providing an answer? So, she doesn't know?... Well, that's a downer so that means Strike 3 for Del's Angels.

No surprise here.

Answers.
1. FFVIII Lionhearts - 9
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
7. FFIX Bandits - 2
Total Points: 27
Strikes: XXX

Strike 3 folks.

Time Team now has a chance of the Steal! If they guess the last remaining answer correctly, they will take the 27 points Del's Angels have! If Time Team misses, the points will stay with Del's Angels and we will take a short break before starting Round 2.

Time Team, this is for the Steal! You have 6 hours to answer. Anyone can answer.

Melissaur
08-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Sorry team. I have NO IDEA what so ever. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that didn't pay attention during the gang wars ;_;

Laddy
08-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Oh God! Um, er... the... the people sent to the Farplane! The Fallen!

Agent Proto
08-02-2011, 07:36 AM
So, Laddy's answering for Time Team and he's going with The Fallen? Hm, people sent to the Farplane. Would this be the correct answer to go for the Steal? Let's see...

Well, not quite. Sorry Laddy, but The Fallen are not the last gang left on the board...

Let's take a look at what was left behind.

Answers.
1. FFVIII Lionhearts - 9
2. FFVII Warriors - 7
3. FFVI Returners - 4
4. Fat Chocobo's - 4
5. The Secret Police - 3
6. FFI Misfits - 2
7. FFIX Bandits - 2

Believe it or not, but it was Fat Chocobo's! One of the gangs from a couple years ago made the final spot on the board, with four mentions for the survey. Bet most of you didn't see that one coming! Del's Angels will be keeping their 27 points!

Let's see the score for the game.

Del's Angels: 27
Time Team: 0

We'll be taking a break now and Round 2 will begin afterward. Please refer to the discussions thread to discuss about the game and how this round went!

Del Murder
08-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Woot!

Agent Proto
08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Round 2 is up and it's now Time Team playing to rack up points! Good luck team.

Round 2

Now before I start, I'd like to say that this survey was done before any recent changes, so a few of the answers are now unavailable. With that, let's move on!

There are six answers on the board.

What forums skin you use the most.

Answers.

Timekeeper is the team captain, so he will be going first. He has 12 hours to provide an answer. Go!

Agent Proto
08-03-2011, 05:23 AM
Ugh, Hate to do this, but I have to give Timekeeper a strike for his team. Sorry, but the 12 hours have passed, or will pass by shortly. Next up is Psychotic. You have 12 hours to go.

Answers.
Total Points: 0

Del Murder
08-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Timekeeper inactive in a forum game? Unheard of!

Timekeeper
08-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Damn.
I just have to hope that my next 12 hour window doesn't fall between the hours of 2am and 2pm...
If that is that case though, I might get a lunch break next time and try to give it a go then.

Jessweeee♪
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Timekeeper always gets screwed by the timezone dilemma xD

Agent Proto
08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
This may not look good for Time Team as they may start their round with two strikes if Psychotic doesn't answer within the next two hours. I really hope he finds the time to post soon. :/

Psychotic
08-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Chillax, homies, I got this. My 12 hours started at 5 AM (when I was asleep!) and I have been at work 'til now! I'm not doing it on purpose you passive-aggressive monster, jeff. :colbert:

Hit me with what you got: NeoClassic!

Agent Proto
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I know, homeboy. I was getting worried because time was running, and if you haven't answered then, this would have been strike two. Anyway, good to see you answered, so I'm going to check if NeoClassic is on the board for some points for your team!

*ahem* Is NeoClassic on the board?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/images_eoffclassic/LeezaA.jpg
And... it is!! I'm pretty sure this is not the actual banner for the forums skin as it is now, how odd.

Answers.
1. NeoClassic - 11
Total Points: 11

It was also the top answer! 11 points right away! Good job. Let's see if DK can add some more.

DK is up next, He has 12 hours to go.

DK
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Gotta be some ponces that use Aeris Reborn, so I'll say that. I won't be entirely depressed if it turns out no one does use it though, because it's a gash skin, but I don't have enough faith in this place for that dream to come true. :colbert: Aeris Reborn.

Agent Proto
08-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Hm yes, Aeris Reborn.... I hear that Julian likes this kind of skin for a certain special reason. /smug

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/images_eoff2.0/rinoabellabanner1024.jpg
AERIS'S BOOBIES!!

Oh yeah, it's also on the board. Good job, bro.

Answers.
1. NeoClassic - 11
3. Aeris Reborn - 6
Total Points: 17

And now it's NeoCracker's turn. You have 12 hours on the clock.

NeoCracker
08-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Fluffy puff.

Agent Proto
08-03-2011, 09:41 PM
So the Fluffy Puff is among the chosen six, NeoCracker suggests. Is he correct? Well, I hope so! It would be a shame if it wasn't there...

NOPE!

Not there. :kaocry: How disappointing to fans of Fluffy Puff. That's strike 2!

Answers.
1. NeoClassic - 11
3. Aeris Reborn - 6

We're on the final strike folks! Sorry Neo, but it doesn't appear Fluffy Puff had enough support to make it on the board. Let's see if Laddy can make up for his mistake with the Steal attempt.

Laddy, your turn. 12 hours on the clock.

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm just glad that Fluffy Puff wasn't up there. :D

Also, fuck you. Aeris Reborn is awesome.

Agent Proto
08-04-2011, 08:18 AM
With about an hour remaining in Laddy's turn, would he be able to make it on time to answer? I kinda doubt it considering how late it is where he lives. I thought he would at least answer when he had the chance. Still, I'll wait until the time is up before giving Time Team their third strike.

Timekeeper
08-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Damn, if only our times had lined up the right way...

Laddy
08-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Under The Sea!

Agent Proto
08-04-2011, 09:47 AM
12 hours have passed and Laddy's turn is up. Strike three folks. Sorry Time Team, but Del's Angels now have a chance to steal. Hopefully they huddled beforehand, so let's see if they'll successfully steal the 17 points.

Answers.
1. NeoClassic - 11
3. Aeris Reborn - 6

Though worry not Time Team, on your next turn, points will be tripled! And hopefully you would have also stolen some points too. All is not lost!

Anyone on Del's Angels can answer within the next 6 hours to go for the steal!

Edit: Oh didn't see that Laddy answered at the very last minute. XD

Btw, that's not on the board. Sorry.

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 10:11 AM
None of my teammates are on to discuss this with. >:[

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Man, I don't know when these people get on, so I'm going to guess. Stupid middle of the night steal.

Kitty Fantasy.

Agent Proto
08-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Okay, so it looks like NCG is going with Kitty Fantasy for the Steal. Wouldn't it be great for Time Team if this wasn't the case? Or would Del's Angels be glad that NCG was online at this time to make a risk if it was correct?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g381/Google-Images/Internet%20Memes/nyan-cat.gif

http://forums.eyesonff.com/styles/hellokitty/hellobanner.gif
STEAL SUCCESS

Answers.
1. NeoClassic - 11
2. Classic - 7
3. Aeris Reborn - 6
4. EoFF Old School - 6
5. Kitty Fantasy - 4
6. Old Skool - 2

Like I said at the start of the round, a few of the answers are not available now as this survey was taken before any recent changes. :p Underlined answers were not given by Time Team, and the bolded answer was the answer used to steal the 17 points by Del's Angels. Good job, NCG! Now your team is up by 44 points!

Score:

Del's Angels: 44
Time Team: 0

And with that, Round 2 is over and we'll be taking a break before the start of Round 3. Please refer to the discussions thread to discuss about this round and game so far.

Del Murder
08-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Proto, do you ever sleep?

Agent Proto
08-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Round 3 is upon us and it's back to Del's Angels to rack up some mucho points! Some differences this time around. I will only ask the question once. so please remember what it is by the time its your turn. Points are now doubled, so you'll get twice the number of points each answer is worth and lastly, the team Captain will be the last to go, so we shall start off with Jessweeeeeeeeeee...

Are you ready? Let's do it!

Round 3

Points are doubled, and there are six possible answers to this question. Jessweeee♪ is up first. 12 hours on the clock.

Best place to spend a day with Cid Highwind from FF7.

Answers.

Jessweeee♪
08-04-2011, 11:53 PM
The local playhouse o:

Del Murder
08-05-2011, 02:05 AM
What the heck?

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Sorry, I'm late. Anyway, Jess is going with... the local playhouse! An odd choice, but would it be among the top six answers? Or would thus be strike 1?

http://kellwoodmac.com/Victorian%20Playhouses/slides/Victorian%20Playhouse%208%27%20x%2012%27%20x%204%27.jpg

STRIKE 1

Sorry, not on the board. Strike 1 for Del's Angels.

Answers.

Okay, it's fire_of_avalon's turn. 12 hours to go to give your team some doubled points!!

fire_of_avalon
08-05-2011, 03:42 AM
The Golden Saucer!

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 04:00 AM
So would the Golden Saucer, the towering amusement park from FF7, be a good place to spend a day with Cid? foa sure hope so!

http://www.mogwebonline.com/assets/ff7_images/17-52452.jpg

Strike 2!

Sorry, not there on the board, foa. :(

Answers.

Sorry foa.

Next up... The Fresh Prince of Mel Air! 12 hours to go!

Melissaur
08-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Space?!

Jessweeee♪
08-05-2011, 04:29 AM
I was counting on every answer only being said once :<

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Mel is going with Space, the final frontier! Oh, let's hope it's there or Del's Angels would go out blanked for the round, and we wouldn't want that, do we?

http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/digital_art/3d_space_scene/5405_3d_space_scene_hd_wallpapers.jpg

YES! It's there!!

Answers.
3. Space - 5
Total Points: 10

Good, got some points in this round! Next up, NorthernChaosGod!

NCG is up next. 12 hours to go.

Del Murder
08-05-2011, 05:13 AM
Nice job Mel! This one is a real stumper. I thought Gold Saucer would be number 1!

NorthernChaosGod
08-05-2011, 10:29 AM
7th Heaven.

Rantz
08-05-2011, 11:38 AM
A goddamn TEAHOUSE?

I'm sorry, I know I'm not playing, but that's what I would've answered if I'd answered the survey.

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 11:44 AM
So NCG is going with the 7th Heaven, a bar owned by Tifa in Final Fantasy VII... Oh, yes, that would be a nice place to spend with Cid, isn't it? Let's see if it might be on the board... if it is, Del's Angels stay alive for another turn, which would go to Del Murder!

http://ultimania.ff7compilation.net/images/tifa008.jpg

Well, in a way... it is on the board! 7th Heaven is an in-game bar, and most people gave bar or pub for the survey. They never specified the names of said bars or pubs, but the answer NCG provided IS a bar, so it counts!

Answers.
1. Pub/Bar - 11
3. Space - 5
Total Points: 32

It was also the top answer!

Del Murder is up next. 12 hours on the spot.

Del Murder
08-05-2011, 02:57 PM
How about a nice beach like the ones in Costa Del Sol?

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 03:15 PM
So it looks like Del is going with a beach, like the kind found on Costa Del Sol. Ah, a nice day spent on the beach with a bottle of Corona, or some other kind of brand that Cid might enjoy, or something else, like tea...

http://www.mijasrealestate.com/pictures/beach_parasol.jpg

XXX

Strike 3! The beach is not on the board!

Answers.
1. Pub/Bar - 11
3. Space - 5

That is the third strike for Del's Angels. This question was a bit harder than it seems, but at least they managed some points. However, would Time Team manage to steal them away with a successful Steal? We shall see. Hope they used the time to discuss amongst themselves when Del's Angels were down to their last strike. However, they can also use the next six hours to use the thread to discuss answers to use to steal the points.

Anyone from Time Team can answer within the next 6 hours.

DK
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
I just wanna clarify something pr00t, are you using every single answer you got for the questions as part of the answers or are you doing a cutoff for things less than 2 votes or something like that?

Psychotic
08-05-2011, 04:07 PM
I am pretty sure there is a cut off point. I answered The Snake for gang wars faction and it wasn't on the board, presumably because EoFFers are stupid and don't recognise awesome when they see it.
However, they can also use the next six hours to use the thread to discuss answers to use to steal the points. This sounds like a good idea.

I think The Highwind seems a pretty likely location in that, A) Cid is its pilot and B) Airships are smurfing cool. (there is no c)

But we should try to think of other suggestions too. Cosmo Canyon might be on there too. Not really Cid related but it's everybody's favourite FFVII place. (probably) As he lives in Rocket Town, that might potentially be up there too, although it's kind of a shitty place to hang out. Incidentally, my response to this question was "In his arms".

DK
08-05-2011, 04:09 PM
"Agent Proto's shower" was mine, surely I can't be the only one :shobon:

Del Murder
08-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Damn, we really screwed the pooch in this one.

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I just wanna clarify something pr00t, are you using every single answer you got for the questions as part of the answers or are you doing a cutoff for things less than 2 votes or something like that?

There is a cutoff of 2 votes, like how it usually is on the game show, since the most answers I can use is 8.

Psychotic
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Right then. Dan has now gone offline. It's 3 AM in Australia currently and I have no idea which specific US timezone NeoKraken and Laddy are in, but I think it's late morning/early afternoon for that pair of loveable rogues, and personally speaking I know I wouldn't be able to get online at that time. Therefore I will assume the same of them! (Sorry you guys if you show up :shobon:)

if I'm wrong, smurf it, I'm sorry. :redface:

I want to officially answer on behalf of my team: THE HIGHWIND!

Agent Proto
08-05-2011, 07:48 PM
So Psy is going with the Highwind for the steal? Ah yes, quite a logical choice for an answer. Let's see if this is the answer that will give some points to the Time Team!

http://www.ffcompendium.com/misc/highwind7-s.jpg
Flying high, it's the Highwind! Also, it's good because it's a successful steal for Time Team!

Success!

The Highwind is most certainly on the board! Congrats, Psy. You did it!

Answers.
1. Pub/bar - 11
2. His airship - 9
3. Space - 5
4. The country - 2
5. The big city - 2
6. The seas - 2

Score
Time Team: 32

Del's Angels still hold a lead despite having their points stolen, but can Time Team take the lead after the next round? Find out after our this next break! For now, please refer to the discussions thread for further discussions.

Del Murder
08-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Wow, that question was pretty awful, especially those last three answers. But Highwind was a very good guess and I don't know why I didn't think of it.

Agent Proto
08-06-2011, 04:47 AM
Time for Round 4! Time Team, are you ready to win some tripled points? Because points in this round are tripled, so you could earn some big points if you play your cards right. If you miss three times, Del's Angels will take their chances with a steal and keep their lead to go for the fifth and final round in Fast Money!

Let's do this.

Round 4

The forum you visit first every day.

There are six answers on the board.

Answers.

Since Timekeeper is the team leader, he will go last, so Psychotic is up first. He has 12 hours to give an answer.

Psychotic
08-06-2011, 05:20 AM
Show me General Chat!

Agent Proto
08-06-2011, 06:19 AM
Okay, Psy is going with General Chat? Is it on the board? Well, surely it must be...

It's there and, it's the number one answer to boot!

Answers.

1. General Chat - 13
Total Points: 39
Strikes:

DK is up next.

DK
08-06-2011, 04:12 PM
May as well go in order with pauw, so EoEo I guess. Am tempted to just say EoFF but, will stick with EoEo for now.

Agent Proto
08-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Oh, I see that DK is going with EoEO. Eyes on Each Other sounds reasonable. Being next in line of order of forums of EoFF, right under General Chat. Is it on the board, is the question.

X

First strike, Time Team! EoEO is not on the board, and DK earns his team their first strike. Ouch. :[

Answers.

1. General Chat - 13
Strikes:X

Next up should go to NeoCracker, but considering a replacement is either being sought after or not, I will let Laddy go next, then I will return to whoever replaces Neo, if at all.

Laddy has 12 hours.

Psychotic
08-06-2011, 06:28 PM
considering a replacement is either being sought after or notThis replacement was set on fire accidentally or on purpose.

...sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Agent Proto
08-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Gah, I hate to do this to Time Team, but strike two since Laddy haven't appeared to answer! Sorry. :(

Answers.

1. General Chat - 13
Strikes:XX

Anyway, next up is going to be... NeoCracker or his replacement, whoever decides to answer within the next 12 hours. If no answer, this will mean strike three for Time Team. Though they do have 39 points for this round, so if they end up missing this, Del's Angel may have a chance to steal the points away.

G13
08-07-2011, 10:52 AM
I will be playing the role of NeoCracker this evening, but I think this character needs more of an Iceglow feel to it tbh.

Ahem. As I was taking my usual Sunday morning squat, I- *shot by everybody*

Show me potato salad The Lounge!

Timekeeper
08-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Is it cool if G13 is our temp replacement?
Due to such short notice of the need for a replacement?

Agent Proto
08-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Ah looks like Timekeeper found themselves a replacement in time. Just as expected, it would be the Legendary G13. Booyah. So our replacement is going with the Lounge? That's a nice forum to visit, but would it be first on anyone's list to visit? Let's find out.

XXX

Strike 3! says Ouch!

No, not quite. In fact, you be way off. Looks like it's Del's Angels turn to attempt a Steal to keep their lead, or will they miss so Time Team could keep the points to claim the lead? They may use the next six hours to discuss possible answers for this question. Anyone from Del's Angels may answer to Steal. Go.

:shobon:

Timekeeper
08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
:Oo:

NeoCracker
08-07-2011, 04:05 PM
General Gaming.

Edit: Well, I guess this what I get for just posting after he asks me too without actually reading the thread. :P

Del Murder
08-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Taking a risk here. A big risk, since not everyone can even view this forum. But if any other staff voted on this damn thing they would have answered the same thing I answered. Because this is, by far, the best forum at Eyes on Final Fantasy. Show me Staff Forum!

Agent Proto
08-07-2011, 07:05 PM
So, it looks like Del Murder is going with the Staff Forum. Being a former staff myself, it's one of the first forums I would visit daily, but is it on the board? If it is, it would likely place 5th or 6th on the board.

.... NO, IT'S NOT ON THE BOARD!!

Too unfortunate for Del's Angels... the Staff Forum didn't make the cut this time. :(

Answers.
1. General Chat - 13
2. Eyes on Final Fantasy - 12
3. General Gaming Discussions - 4
4. Other forums - 4
5. None - 3
6. Wonder Square - 2

For the record, it appears 19 people thought I was referring to forums for this question, hence EoFF or another site's forums were used as answers. Tough break to both teams though. Luckily General Chat was the top answer. :)

Score
Time Team: 71

Time Team takes the lead and shall advance to the fifth and final round for FAST MONEY!! The object is for them to give an answer for five questions and guess the top answers for each one. For the number of top guesses made correctly, their chances to double or triple the score increases. The team leader can choose who to answer the questions

It's time for Fast Money!

1. What colored chocobo you want to own.
2. What Ciddie you want to win.
3. The most likely place you would meet another EoFFer.
4. A member that lives in Australia.
5. The very first Final Fantasy game owned and/or played.

0-1 top answers = No Bonus
2-3 top answers = Score Doubled!!
4-5 top answers = Score Tripled!!!

Time Team, please select a player to answer the question and try to rack up as many points as possible! Good luck team!

Remon
08-07-2011, 07:25 PM
I'll just post here so that I know when our turn comes...

Del Murder
08-07-2011, 07:33 PM
None? What the hell kind of answer is that? Sorry I let you guys down. :(

TrollHunter
08-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Posting here just in-case I forget.

Timekeeper
08-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I could give alright answers for 1, 4 and 5, though I'm sure my team could do better.
How long do we have to answer?

Agent Proto
08-08-2011, 11:54 AM
It's already way past 12 hours. Just answer the damn questions, or just have one of your teammates do it for you. In fact, just for asking such a dumb question like that, Psychotic will do the honours for you. Psy, whenever you're ready.

Psychotic
08-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Well okay!

Gold
Best Member
A bar.
Jiro
Final Fantasy VII

Agent Proto
08-08-2011, 12:17 PM
See Timekeeper, the goal is to answer the questions like Psy masterfully demostrated. Anyway, let's see how he has done.

You answered with Gold. It is worth 9 points and is the top answer!

You answer with Best Member. It is worth 3 points.

You answered with A bar. It is worth nothing.

You answer with Jiro. He is worth 18 points and is the top answer!

You answer with Final Fantasy VII. It is worth 19 points and is the top answer!

Total Points: 98 (Score doubled!!)
Overall Score: 169

Score
Time Team: 169

And with that, game 1 between Del's Angels and Time Team is over with Time Team out on top with a victory after being behind for three straight rounds. Congrats. We'll be taking a short break before starting game 2 with the Remon Party and Shiny McHeinies.

Agent Proto
08-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Game 2 is about to start! This will be having the Remon Party facing against the Shiny McHeinies. Same rules apply for this game as with the first game. There are four rounds, with round three having points doubled and tripled for round four. The team with the most points by the end of round four will advance to round five for Fast Money. You should all know the rules, so let's get things started.

Quick Question!

Team leaders, Remon and Shiny will be answering for their teams. The person closest to the actual answer without going over will have their team play first. For this question, I'm looking for the user id for the member, that is the number usually found in the profile page for each member.

What is the user id of the first member to complete the survey?

The Remon Party and Shiny McHeinies, you may now take a guess,

Remon
08-08-2011, 07:40 PM
I have no idea on that but anyway :
That's mine but I doubt I was first (though I did fill it in rather early)

PS. I know I wrote it like that first but please remove the The, just Remon Party :D

fire_of_avalon
08-09-2011, 01:14 AM
That last question was BULLCRAP DEL'S ANGELS FOREVER *motorcycle gangwars*

Levian
08-09-2011, 02:21 AM
Go Shinerz

Agent Proto
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
This is taking longer than I had expected. I apologize to anyone who wanted to play right away. Anyway, since its been almost 24 hours since I started the Quick Question and Shiny has yet to answer for her team, I will give Levian the chance to answer for her.

Levian
08-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Allright, I'll answer 1390.

AKA Del Murder's userid.

Agent Proto
08-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Ok, Levian is going with 1390, and Remon is going with 34345. The closest without going over is Levian! The correct answer is 33066, which belongs to Caboose, as he was the first to send in his answers to the survey!

Shiny McHeinies shall go first in Round One. And Remon and his Party will start next round. Also, hopefully Remon can use the time to find replacements for Ashley Riot and/or demondude, since I was unable to find anyone to play as a replacement. :/

Okay Shiny is up first and she will have 12 hours to answer!

Rouind 1

There are eight answers on the board.

The number of friends from EoFF in your Facebook friends list.

Levian
08-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Oh lulz, looks like I read the question wrong xD

Shiny
08-10-2011, 04:08 AM
I'll go with 22 because I think that's the number I said.

Agent Proto
08-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Okay, Shiny is going with 22! That's about in the 20s range, isn't it? Let's see if 22 is on the board. Maybe it is, maybe is isn't? Maybe it's Maybelline...

http://diffusibility.com/diffusibility-pic/22-4.png

Well, it is! Kinda... It is part of the 20-29 grouping so it counts! Shiny McHeinies are on the board for a pretty good start.

Answers.
6. 20-29 - 2
Total Points: 2

Good going, Shiny!

Next up is Levian. He has 12 hours to answer.

Shiny
08-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Maybelline?! It's Cover Girl, bish.

Levian
08-10-2011, 09:55 AM
15 then ;)

Agent Proto
08-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Levian is going with 15 number of EoFF friends on his Facebook. Why 15? I don't know, but it better be on the board, or it's strike one for Shiny McHeinies.

http://thebridescoop.com/wp-content/uploads/15-Days-Counting-Photo-from-www.weddingaccents.com_.jpg

Oh, it's there, along with the other numbers in the 10-19 range!

Answers.
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2
Total Points: 6

No strikes so far, and looking good!

Cim is up next. He has 12 hours to go.

CimminyCricket
08-10-2011, 07:58 PM
No strikes? Way to put pressure on me and make me second guess my answer.

I'm going to have to go with....

8!

Agent Proto
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Alright, Cim is going with a single digit this time around. There's plenty of those on the board, and hopefully 8 is one of them! Let's see if 8 is there~

http://img1.topfreebiz.com/o2010-5/Magic-8-Ball-13009--3016244974.jpg

http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/magic-8-ball.jpg
The Magic 8 Ball says, "No." :[

Tough break Cim. 8 is not on the board, and you earn your team their first strike. But worry not, it's only one strike, and hopefully your teammates will make it up to you. ;)

Answers.
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2

Who's next? Oh right, it's Jentleness' turn! 12 hours to go!

Shiny
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Ah that's okay. Good answer! Good answer! *claps*

CimminyCricket
08-10-2011, 11:20 PM
:C

Jentleness
08-11-2011, 04:32 AM
I'll say 30 :hello:

CimminyCricket
08-11-2011, 04:40 AM
I guess I shouldn't have gone with the number of friends I have xD

Agent Proto
08-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Ok, so it looks like Jentleness is going with 30! 30! 30! 30! Is 30 on the board? Let's see if this is worth any points!

http://www.jeffbullas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/thirty-social-media.jpg

Hm, not quite! 30 isn't on the board, and this will be strike 2! Ouch! :(

Answers.
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2

That's two strikes, and I did say that there were more single digits on the board *hint hint* Not that you really need the hint in the first place... anyway!

KaiserDragon, one half of the co-hosts of the next Mafia is up next. He has 12 hours to go.

Jentleness
08-11-2011, 05:08 AM
Fuck! :hello:

Carl the Llama
08-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Its a risk but there are some miserable fuckers out there so I am going to go with a big fat 0.

Agent Proto
08-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Ah, KD is going with the big fat 0. A risky answer here, so is the risk worth taking? His team would sure hope so, so let's see if it's on the board.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID9194/images/350px-Zero10_Kopie.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding! It's there on the board, and guess what? It's the top answer!!

Answers.
1. 0 - 9
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2
Total Points: 15

Shiny McHeinies stay alive, and now 5 answers remain.

Back to the team leader, Shiny! She has 12 hours to answer.

Shiny
08-11-2011, 07:56 PM
0-9? Didn't Cim say 8? Games are afoot. I'll go with 35.

Melissaur
08-11-2011, 07:58 PM
That means 9 people said 0

It's confusing because I thought that too, but you can tell by the spacing.

Shiny
08-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Oh I thought it was bracketed between the two numbers.

Agent Proto
08-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Shiny, Jen already used that answer with 30, which includes the 30-39 range, care to give another answer?

Shiny
08-11-2011, 08:23 PM
What else is there aside from bigger numbers O_o? I really don't know at this point. I doubt it's higher than 30s, but who knows what people said. I'll go with 40.

Agent Proto
08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
So Shiny is thinking maybe even higher with her answer... so let's see if she's right to say 40...

http://www.feestartikelengigant.nl/images/huldebord%2040.jpg

... No, not on the board! Sorry Shiny, but 40 isn't on the board, and that means strike 3 for your team! Remon Party now has a chance to steal your points if they can correctly guess the next answer!

Answers.
1. 0 - 9
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2

The Remon Party has the next six hours to possibly discuss answers to use to make the steal. Anyone can answer from the party.

Pike
08-11-2011, 09:37 PM
do you guys think that "I don't have/use Facebook" might be a legit answer?

Jessweeee♪
08-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I don't own a TV. What's this "facebook" thing?

Caboose
08-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Who is up next Proto? Or is that game over?

Caboose
08-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Well I know I answered 1 so there is at least a 1 up there.

Remon
08-11-2011, 10:02 PM
EDIT
SMURF didn't read again.
We'll go with one. I also answered that Caboose so we'll probably nab a few points.

TrollHunter
08-12-2011, 03:02 AM
I have internet back, finally.

Agent Proto
08-12-2011, 03:26 AM
Ah, sorry about that. EoFF went down for a bit, so let's see... Remon Party is going with 1! 1 is the loneliest number...

http://www.housetweaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/3_1.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Hand_2.gif

http://theshiver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/316px-Hand_1_svg.png

ONE! IT'S THERE! STEAL SUCCESS!

Answers.
1. 0 - 9
2. 1 - 6
3. 50+ - 5
4. Don't know/Too many to list - 5
5. 10-19 - 4
6. 20-29 - 2
7. 3 - 2
8. 5 - 2

Remon Party have successfully stolen the 15 points racked up by Shiny McHeinies. :[ Tough break to Shiny's team, but congrats to the RP! Considering that EoFF was down during the past couple hours, this next break will be shorter than usual, so we'll be starting the next round shortly with Remon Party playing. Hope you guys are pumped! :D

Score
Shiny McHeinies: 0
Remon Party: 15

:shobon:

Jentleness
08-12-2011, 04:18 AM
:kaoupset:

Agent Proto
08-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Round 2 is here and Remon Party is up! First up is Remon as he and his team try to collect more points to add to their score!

Round 2

There are eight possible answers! And Remon has 12 hours to answer.

Name of a current member of the EoFF staff.

Shiny
08-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Rats, I was gonna say 50 instead of 40, but even that is absurdly high. Thanks for giving us the hard one to start off with, Proto. :colbert:

Remon
08-12-2011, 06:44 AM
I'll play it safe. Show me Psychotic!

Agent Proto
08-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Looks like Remon is gonna play it safe and going with Psychotic. Let's see if he's on the board!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/chucklechucklevision.jpg
He's there!

Answers.
3. Psychotic - 4

No strikes and 4 points so far. Let's see if Caboose can keep it up...

Caboose is up next, and he has 12 hours to go.

Caboose
08-12-2011, 11:57 AM
So many to chose from.
I am going to have to go with Jiro.

Agent Proto
08-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Going with the Ace Reporter, eh? Might be a smart choice, or not, so let's see if the Jiro is on the board. :D

http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic11784_1.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic11784_1.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic11784_1.gif

You got it! He's there!

Answers.
3. Psychotic - 4
7. Jiro - 2

No strikes so far Remon Party. Let's keep this up!

Next up is AngelWings8! Let's go gurl, you have 12 hours to go!

AngelWings8
08-12-2011, 02:47 PM
ShlupQuack?

Agent Proto
08-12-2011, 04:19 PM
ShlupQuack! Shluppy is a popular admin here, isn't she? Won a couple awards, and might even be considered Best Female, ever.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/34721d1313007561-picture-thread-chicks-d-er-guns-img_8789.jpg
Okay, no gun here but she is definitely on the board, and the streak is staying alive with this answer! No strikes in three tries. Shall we keep this up?

Answers.
3. Psychotic - 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
7. Jiro - 2
Total Points: 10

Okay, it's up to TrollHunter to keep this up! He has 12 hours to go.

Melissaur
08-12-2011, 06:02 PM
you guys are on a roll!

TrollHunter
08-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Show me Del Murder

Agent Proto
08-13-2011, 12:37 AM
So looking for the local enforcer of EoFF? TrollHunter probably knows a thing or two about enforcing (okay, not really!), but he would hope that T-Money is on the board! Let's see if he is!

Strike one!!

Wait, just kidding! He's there alright in the flesh!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/485/979/hal_display_image.jpg?1288892405

Answers.
3. Psychotic - 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
7. Jiro - 2
Total Points: 13

13 points and no strike. Can Pike continue this trend or will she earn Remon Party their first strike?

Pike is up next, and she has 12 hours to go!

TrollHunter
08-13-2011, 12:44 AM
I was preparing to kill you before I clicked the other spoiler proto.

Caboose
08-13-2011, 12:55 AM
It would indeed be strange if Del Murder was not on the list.

Pike
08-13-2011, 05:16 AM
Oh boy, I am nervous! D:

Show me... our dear Rantz!

Agent Proto
08-13-2011, 05:31 AM
Rantz Rantz Revolution!!!!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/rantz+rantz+revolution-albums-people+holding+signs-picture32581-yeah-album-sponsored-lekana-who-one-kool-kids-leave-her-nice-comment-something.jpg

Yes, even Freya/Lekana agrees! Rantzien is also on the board! Perfect so far, Remon Party!

Answers.
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic - 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
7. Jiro - 2
Total Points: 18

And now we're back to Remon, can his team go perfect this round? It looks like they could go... all... the... way...

12 hours on the clock, Remon! I guess I don't need to remind you what the question is.

Remon
08-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Show me number one : Loony BoB!

Agent Proto
08-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Geeeeez, it took this long just for BoB to be used as an answer? I thought he would be among the first answers given, but alas, it took the entire team to go before Remon gave out this answer. Anyhoo...

http://www.loonybob.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/sig.jpg

Fear. Because Remon Party is on a roll!

Answers.
1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic - 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
7. Jiro - 2
Total Points: 29

29 points with the biggest point gain in the round! It would be a shame if the team went three straight strikes and loses the points by a steal from Shiny. Though anything could happen!

Back to Caboose. He has 12 hours to go.

Caboose
08-13-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm gonna go with Roogle. And I expect a strike.

Agent Proto
08-13-2011, 08:53 PM
So Caboose is going with Roogle, but he is expecting a strike? Well, maybe he's onto something here, so let's see which of his guesses are correct...

Caboose rolls a 99. His guess of Roogle misses. Strike 1.

Answers.
1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic - 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
7. Jiro - 2
Total Points: 29

Not quite the correct guess, so he earns his team their first strike! Only two more of this or that and this round is over for Remon Party.

Next up is... AngelWings8! 12 hours for you.

AngelWings8
08-13-2011, 11:52 PM
SO MUCH PRESSURE! >.< I'm gonna go with: fire_of_avalon

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 12:27 AM
foaffles! :D Let's see if AngelWings8 is on the right track. Would be a shame if this happens to earn her team a second strike.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/IMG_2425.jpg
Peek-a-boo, we see you! Guess what AngelWings8? You got it, your team is now one answer away from completing the board!

Answers.

1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic- 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
6. fire_of_avalon - 3
7. Jiro - 2

Let's see if the Remon Party can finish this off in the next turn.

So, who's next? TrollHunter is. 12 hours to go.

TrollHunter
08-14-2011, 12:57 AM
This may be a hit or miss but I'm going to roll with....
Baloki

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 01:38 AM
So uh, it looks like he's going with our resident furry, the creator of the FOA=Chuck Norris signature fad thingy he has going in his own signature. Is he on the board? It would make sense, being last...

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profile/20110331/n4d9473cc7d0c6_large.png

What's over there? I don't know, but whatever it is, it sure ain't on the board. Strike 2!!

Answers.

1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic- 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
6. fire_of_avalon - 3
7. Jiro - 2

It's now all down to Pike to make the final call to complete the board. Will she manage it, or will it be strike three and Shiny and her McHeinies attempt to steal the 32 points to make up for their losses in the first round?

Pike is up next. She has 12 hours to go.

TrollHunter
08-14-2011, 05:20 AM
Well crap, it was worth a shot at least.

Pike
08-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Eeeesh, talk about pressure! D:

Um, um, uh...

I'm going to go with...

Levian!

*crosses fingers*

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Look over there ->
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/comicboardlesson1.png

XXX

Answers.

1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic- 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
6. fire_of_avalon - 3
7. Jiro - 2

There goes Levian, running away because he's Strike 3! Pike didn't finish the board, so we're left with one answer left and now Shiny McHeinies have a chance to steal the 32 points if they can correctly guess the remaining answer on the board! They can use the six hours to discuss the possible answer if they choose to do so. Anyone on the team can answer!

:D

Melissaur
08-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Oh noes!

Pike
08-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Damn, and the smiley face had me all optimistic before I hit the spoiler button.

Shiny
08-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Hmmm

Carl the Llama
08-14-2011, 10:57 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_46yMMgfqDYI/Ss5CmL9PevI/AAAAAAAAAAw/y0oYSXJW4_c/s320/8_funny_rabbit_pancake.gif

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Well, it's about time this round gets over... Anyway, Shiny McHeinies are using Legendary G13/Guardian XIII as their answer to steal the 32 points. Would this be the remaining answer on the board?

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/movies/b/boba_fett/greatest_badass/281x211.jpg
Lord Vader, I have some bad news...

http://files.sharenator.com/darth_vader_1161x768_Darth_Vader-s1161x768-136993-580.jpg
Just tell me already... *heavy breathing*

http://www.walyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Spuda-Fett.jpg
Fine. I'm not on the leaderboard. :(

http://morethandice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/darth-vader-noooo.jpg

Answers.

1. Loony BoB - 11
2. Rantzien - 5
3. Psychotic- 4
4. ShlupQuack - 4
5. Del Murder - 3
6. fire_of_avalon - 3
7. Jiro - 2
8. Wolf Kanno - 2

The remaining answer happened to be Wolf Kanno! Sorry Shiny. :( The Remon Party adds to their point totals and runs away with 47 points. Next round, Shiny, will be doubled, so this will be your team's chance to take the lead away from the Remon Party if they can manage what happened this round!

Score:

Remon Party: 47

Let's take a quick short break before resuming to the 3rd round!

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 11:08 AM
wait... you guys already retracted your answer?

Edit: If this was the case, I'll leave what I have already posted since I last saw Shiny mention Guardian XIII/Legendary G13 as your team's answer to steal before I made my post. Once posted, you can't take back and edit your answer/post.

Shiny
08-14-2011, 11:36 AM
I saw that we had more time left to decide so I quickly changed the post -- though not so quickly because the storm is messing my internet connection up. Foiled again! For the record, I was probably going to go with Kasier's answer anyway if no one else answered soon as his explanation made alot more sense then my random guess of Kanno.

Remon
08-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Yatta! Well done guys.
I would have never guessed those two D:

Agent Proto
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Shiny McHeinies, are you all ready? It's Round 3 and you'll love this one! Points are doubled so you'll now have a chance to catch up to the Remon Party in points! Let's get this started! Since Shiny is team leader, she will go last and Levian shall start things off for her party.

Round 3

There are seven top answers on the board, and I shall ask this question only this one time. So pay attention.

Name something that comes to mind when you think of ShlupQuack.

Levian may answer within the next 12 hours.

Levian
08-14-2011, 11:38 PM
hot

Agent Proto
08-15-2011, 03:30 AM
I apologize for being late to respond. I had went to a party today and just now got back. I haven't had the chance to get this game flowing as it should be. Anyway! I see Levian is going with hot. Do most EoFF associate ShlupQuack with hot? I guess it's possible to see how some may think so. Anyway, is hot on the board?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/34707d1312779481-picture-thread-making-fun-julian-eoff2.jpg
Girls with guns are pretty hot, but don't let that hotness fool you because hot is not on the board!

Strike one! Looks like this may prove a little tough. Just think of what most people would associate with Shlup.

Answers.

Who's up next? Cim is! 12 hours to go.

Agent Proto
08-15-2011, 03:30 PM
ugh, I hate to do this, but Cim has taken too long to answer and his 12 hours have passed. This earns his team their second strike. :/ i'm sorry but one more strike and Remon Party could be looking at an easy victory. Let's see some points this round, Shiny McHeinies!!

Answers.

Next up is Jentlesness, she has 12 hours to go.

CimminyCricket
08-15-2011, 11:40 PM
OMG OMG OMG I'm sorry ;_; I was apartment hunting and forgot to check! I'm sorry! D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Edit: Oh. It started at 9:30pm yesterday? I was most definitely sleeping or laying in bed waiting for sleep. :C

Shiny
08-16-2011, 01:55 AM
I highly doubt I can get in touch with Jentleness, so we're screwed. There is definitely one that is extremely obvious that hasn't been said yet. I will be surprised if it isn't on the board.

Carl the Llama
08-16-2011, 02:39 AM
can we not jump to my turn? I am ready to answer now and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I will post my answer to Proto and see what he says.

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 03:03 AM
I'll give Jen an hour extension because I hate to see your team go scoreless if she ends up missing her deadline. I cannot skip her, or switch her with you when her turn is still going. In the case your team end up scoreless, we'll skip the steal because, lol, no points to steal for Remon Party to take.

Anyway, hour extension for Jentleness. If I see her in #eoff, I'll go bother her.

Shiny
08-16-2011, 03:07 AM
She's not on and probably won't be till way later. Her time zone is different. She's usually on when it's 3AM in your time zone. So yeah, I think at this point we'll take the other strike. :p

EDIT: Nvm, she's on. :shiny:

Jentleness
08-16-2011, 03:35 AM
OMG guys nothing like pressure!!! I just finished dinner working all day! OK, OK...well I hope I am right and I am sorry team if I am wrong but when I think ShlupQuack I think of wielding her taser gun!!! :hello:

Shiny
08-16-2011, 03:39 AM
It's not really what you think of her it's what the majority of the people who answered the survey think. *face palm* :(

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Ah, Jen thinks of ShlupQuack's taser gun! Probably from the gangwars thing that went on. Had enough people thought the same as Jen when it comes to ShlupQuack?... Well, hopefully it's there, but if it isn't... Shiny McHeinies go scoreless in this round! :O

... Okay, I hate to say it but it's strike three for Shiny McHeinies, and no points were made during this round. Sorry guys... I'm really sorry that things didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. Anyway, let's see the answers to what the members think of when they think of ShlupQuack!

Answers.
1. Boobs - 5
2. Ducks - 4
3. Octopus - 4
4. Disneyland - 3
5. Food - 3
6. Being awesome - 2
7. Opinionated - 2

However, don't lose all hope team, you can still take the points the Remon Party might rack up next round, so you may be able to sneak a win within the last attempt to steal! :) Anyway, taking a break after this before getting into the fourth round. Again, tough break to you Jen. :( Don't blame yourself. It's just a game.

Melissaur
08-16-2011, 05:20 AM
So does this mean everyone who is late will get an hour extension?

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 05:25 AM
No. You're not even playing this game, so why even ask? xD

Melissaur
08-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Well I just think it unfair that one person got an extension for the same reason other people got strikes. And I was playing :P

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Well, I understand your concern. It was under special circumstances that I gave the extension to Jen because her team had a scoreless round, and I didn't want to have them go scoreless.

And of course you played, you played game one and this is currently game two. :P

Melissaur
08-16-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm not retarded :P I know this is game 2. I was enjoying watching the game go on. I didn't realize that I was not allowed to have any input. My apologies.

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Okay, I believe we took a long enough break, so let's get moving to the fourth round! We'll be going back to the Remon Party to see if they'll repeat their magnificent run in the second round, or perhaps lose their tripled points to Shiny McHeinies, who could definitely use them points! Remember, points are tripled and I will ask the question only once.

Round 4

Not counting any "Don't have a clue..." answers, there are five answers on the board!

Name of a member that lives in the state of Texas.

Because Remon is the leader, he will go last so it is Caboose's turn. He has 12 hours to go.

Caboose
08-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm going to say Shoeberto. Show me the money!!!!!

Del Murder
08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
How can you guys not have at least gotten boobs?

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Let's see... Show us the Shoeberto!

Well, no he's not. I'm pretty sure he's from Ohio, which isn't near Texas one bit. This is strike one for Remon Party!

Answers.

Next up is AngelWings8! 12 hours to go, dear.

Shiny
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM
How can you guys not have at least gotten boobs?

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's the first thing that popped in to my head. Though typically that is the first thing that pops in to my head concerning everything.

Del Murder
08-16-2011, 07:33 PM
The bigger surprise is that it only got 5 points.

Psychotic
08-16-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised my own answer of "herpes" wasn't on the board.

AngelWings8
08-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Oh I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail this. Too new to the board to know who lives in Texas :kaocry: I apologize to my teammates in advance.

I'm going to take a guess...Psychotic?

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Oh, good guess! Let's see if Psychotic was mentioned...

Well, I can't blame you for trying, being that you're still pretty new and all. However, you are wrong because Psychotic is from the UK, which is all the way across the Atlantic! :( I hate to say it, but it looks like we may have a repeat of the previous round where we went scoreless, and I don't want that to happen. Let's see if our next newbie know of any Texans on the board!

Answers.

TrollHunter, you are next. 12 hours on the clock.

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm going to run with.... Shoeberto
I remember from somewhere that he lived in Texas, can't really remember though.
Now I have nothing else really, this is just a shot in the dark.
Wish me luck.

AngelWings8
08-16-2011, 10:22 PM
...didn't Caboose already guess Shoeberto?

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:25 PM
I didn't check.... if so I'll re-guess if I'm allowed.

Remon
08-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Shoeberto was already guessed once D:
Noooooooo~

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Well... that's what I get for refusing to check.
Tits... I'm sorry guys...

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 10:29 PM
TrollHunter can take another guess because Shoeberto was already used as an answer.

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm going to run with Miriel this time.
Goodness I feel quite stupid.

Remon
08-16-2011, 10:41 PM
The question is a nightmare TrollHunter. Not worry.

Del Murder
08-16-2011, 10:42 PM
:O_O:

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:43 PM
:O_O:

What's that face for? You're making me question my answer.

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Well... I guess we'll find out why Del was making that face...

... No, she's not from Texas. She's from California, along with Del Murder. That's strike three! Looks like we just had two consecutive rounds that went scoreless. Because of this, no steal attempts from Shiny McHeinies, and the Remon Party will go straight to Fast Money with a total score of 47 compared to Shiny McHeinies' 0. It was a good effort for both teams, perhaps the questions were too tough? The next game will feature common knowledge type questions on the surveys rather than be EoFF/FF related.

Answers.
1. Hypoallergenic Cactuar - 5
2. Kirobaito - 5
3. Yeargdribble - 4
4. Fonzie - 2
5. Jessweeee - 2

For the record, 21 people that answered the survey had no clue who to answer with for this question.

Anyway, before we move on to the final round, I need the captain to select someone from his party to answer the questions for the team.

Score
Remon Party: 47

Remon
08-16-2011, 10:56 PM
I knew HC was in there!

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Well that's 2 utter failures on both sides. That's amusing.

Remon
08-16-2011, 11:10 PM
So anyone feel confident enough to do this? :D

Caboose
08-16-2011, 11:26 PM
So anyone feel confident enough to do this? :D
Not confident but more than willing :D

Remon
08-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Alright, Caboose, I choose you!
Use total ownage and make Proto faint from all your correct answers.

TrollHunter
08-16-2011, 11:39 PM
-eyes twitch-
We believe in you!

Agent Proto
08-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Okay Caboose, you ready to make your team proud? Let's see how well you do!

Fast Money

1. A member that comes to mind with the letter H.
2. Name something that comes to mind when you think of Laddy.
3. A member that frequently visits the #eoff chatroom.
4. Name of the character you had a crush on.
5. What Final Fantasy character you relate with most.

Remember, the more top answers you give, the likely your points will be doubled or tripled.

0-1 top answers (no bonus)
2-3 top answers (doubled!!)
4-5 top answers (tripled!!!)

Go anytime you're ready Caboose.

Caboose
08-16-2011, 11:47 PM
-eyes twitch-
We believe in you!
Thanks for the vote in confidence

Caboose
08-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Fast Money

1. A member that comes to mind with the letter H. - Hypoallergenic Cactaur
2. Name something that comes to mind when you think of Laddy. - Manly
3. A member that frequently visits the #eoff chatroom. - Fires_of_Avalon
4. Name of the character you had a crush on. Tifa Lockheart
5. What Final Fantasy character you relate with most - Squall Leonhart

Del Murder
08-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Man, why didn't Del's Angels get the Texas one? I knew three of those without even thinking, and one of them was on my team!

Caboose
08-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Man, why didn't Del's Angels get the Texas one? I knew three of those without even thinking, and one of them was on my team!
Tough titty said the kitty, but the milk ain't bad.

Agent Proto
08-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Let's get this rolling.

1. A member that comes to mind with the letter H.
You answered with Hypoallergenic Cactaur. He is worth 12 points and is the top answer!

2. Name something that comes to mind when you think of Laddy.
You answered with Manly. No points.

3. A member that frequently visits the #eoff chatroom.
You answered with Fires_of_Avalon (or fire_of_avalon, ;)) She is worth no points.

4. Name of the character you had a crush on.
You answered with Tifa Lockheart. She is worth 3 points.

5. What Final Fantasy character you relate with most.
You answered with Squall Leonhart. He is worth 4 points.

Incidentally, "No one" was the top answer for the last two questions.

No bonus for you.
Total points: 19

Not bad! You all did the best you could! Good game. The winning team overall is Time Team, with the overall score of 169!

Scores

Game 1
Time Team: 169

Game 2
Remon Party: 66

Caboose
08-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Sorry guys. I let you down :(

TrollHunter
08-17-2011, 01:01 AM
It was a team effort~
I put in my fair share of fail~
:D

CimminyCricket
08-17-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm a loser :c

Miriel
08-18-2011, 07:42 AM

I just want to say that I take great offense to this. Texas? :(

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey, Texas isn't all that bad :(

We have Shannon Gaga!

TrollHunter
08-18-2011, 09:58 PM

I just want to say that I take great offense to this. Texas? :(

Hey texas is nice, err... kinda.

Remon
08-19-2011, 04:27 PM
So there's not a third round vs Time Team? :\

Agent Proto
08-20-2011, 05:56 AM
There's not enough questions in the survey for a third game.

Del Murder
08-22-2011, 07:28 PM
I did my own survey. Here's the question:

Name a something that comes to mind when you think of Agent Proto.

Top 1 answer is on the board:

Anyone?

Melissaur
08-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Games?

Del Murder
08-22-2011, 07:42 PM
X

Melissaur
08-22-2011, 08:18 PM
​D:

Jessweeee♪
08-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Sticks?

Levian
08-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Package!

Del Murder
08-23-2011, 01:45 AM
Ok, now I'm curious what the explanation is behind those. Well, Levian's I could probably guess.

Pike
08-23-2011, 01:59 AM
I did my own survey. Here's the question:

Name a something that comes to mind when you think of Agent Proto.

Top 1 answer is on the board:

Anyone?

Phoenix Wright

TrollHunter
08-23-2011, 09:53 PM
I just think of
OBJECTION!!!!