PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell!?

Laddy
07-31-2011, 10:21 PM
I just had the weirdest dream. THE WEIRDEST. And I wasn't even IN it.

All right, so there's a chick and this guy. The chick's black and the guy's a ginger and they're in a generic fantasy world as a warrior and wizard respectively. Then, after a couple of hours of generic questing the group (yeah there's a group) finds ginger getting arrested and being called evil. So everyone runs to a gigantic cathedral and on the way we discover a German assisination plot. DUN DUN DUUUUN.

All right, so their reach the Cathedral and the Bishop/Judge guy is Spanish and they're in some sort of European Union thing. The ginger guy turns out to be a Dragon Guy. He stands trial for a whole bunch of shit I can't remember. Then, we meet our lawyer: NIGEL FUCKING THORNBERRY! I shit you not.

So, the ONE German guy comes out and gives and evil monologue about Deustchland. The chick draws her rapier and kills him in a fencing match. We manage to prove Dragon-Dude's innocence with the help of NIGEL THORNBERRY ACE ATTORNEY.

All was well with the world.

Tell us about your badass dreams. 8)

I Took the Red Pill
07-31-2011, 10:37 PM
The most vivid dream I've had in recent memory came about a month ago after a sleep-deprived finals week. I remember I was rowing on a sort of lilypad with my girlfriend and somebody else, though I don't remember who. As I was rowing, we were passed by two longboats of revolutionary war soldiers (United States). After this, we found ourselves in a sort of colorful fantasy world, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

The dream then took a turn in which the dream itself resembled the gameplay from the videogame Jak II (which I haven't played since it came out years ago, so that was totally random).

I don't remember specifics about this part but I guess I just went around the JakII-esque world until suddenly I had a wrench in my hand. What type of wrench, you ask? The very wrench from Bioshock, a game which I have also not played in years. I think I was going around trying to hit things with it but missing. Then I woke up.

An overworked, sleep deprived brain can produce strange things :holmes:

champagne supernova
07-31-2011, 10:53 PM
I once had a dream that I drove off a cliff, died, came back as a ghost and then saw my friends living their lives.

It was not the best dream I ever had.

sharkythesharkdogg
08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
While I was visiting my friend he confessed he was rather disturbed by the fact that he had a dream where he had sex with his mother. :onoes:

He said even in the dream he they were both hating it. His other friends and I explained he needs to repress that horrible moment deep down inside and never let it see the light of day. Ever again. smurfing creepy.

Laddy
08-01-2011, 03:45 AM
Oh my god that's fucked up. :lol:

NeoCracker
08-01-2011, 03:57 AM
I dreamt I was Sailor Moon and I traveled to the future, where Amy (The Blue haired Sailor) was now the size of Arnold Shcwartzinager but with her same face exactly the same. It was post apocoliptic type setting, and I had a clone named Quasar.

Tuxedo Mask also had a third Eye, and he did battle with a monster from Power Rangers.

And they did battle with Light Sabers.

End.

CimminyCricket
08-01-2011, 04:55 AM
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was a Jedi and I was doing some pretty cool stuff that I don't even really remember. All I can really remember is having a lightsaber and using the force to throw things at other things for huge explosions.

Shiny
08-01-2011, 06:34 AM
I had a dream recently that everyone was walking around with animated thought bubbles on their heads. The same ones that you see in The Sims. When I walked past people on the street they were all thinking of how they disliked clownfish or something. There was a huge red X across a clownfish. I have no idea what it means as I have nothing against clownfish. :confused:

black orb
08-02-2011, 02:10 AM
>>> The dream that involved: tsunamis, killer robots, zombie clowns, and a fat crazy woman has yet to be surpassed..:luca:

sharkythesharkdogg
08-02-2011, 02:21 AM
I had a dream recently that everyone was walking around with animated thought bubbles on their heads. The same ones that you see in The Sims. When I walked past people on the street they were all thinking of how they disliked clownfish or something. There was a huge red X across a clownfish. I have no idea what it means as I have nothing against clownfish. :confused:

Clearly you do, hatemonger.
:colbert: