PDA

View Full Version : ALCOHOL FUELED SHENANIGANS

Chimp
08-02-2011, 08:30 AM
My friend's first time going to a bar. He manages to get both the cue ball and the 8 ball in in his first shot after breaking. Then after the pub he parks at the wrong house. Wtf he only had 5 pints. I had 4 pints and the strongest drink at the bar. Haha I screamo'd Weezer - Buddy Holly and sang Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (aww yeeeuh got that sweet vibrato in too) yay karaoke. I think I tied for last since I was competing against peeps who go in for karaoke every monday night D:

Post your most hilarious alcoholic experiences :O?!

I will never stop randomly cracking up at this dude parking at the wrong house wtf xD

NorthernChaosGod
08-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Vid of your Bohemian Rhapsody, now!

Loony BoB
08-02-2011, 11:57 AM
I beat Psy up.

*waits for Jiro's reply*

EDIT: Also, since you mentioned Rhapsody, that was sung by DK, Chaos, Brian the Pink Shark, smittenkitten and myself in the streets of Edinburgh one fine August night.

Chimp
08-02-2011, 02:05 PM

Blah it wasn't recorded :{

Peegee
08-02-2011, 03:25 PM
i dun haf any hilarious ones :(

AngelWings8
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Hilarious alcoholic experiences? Usually I don't remember :p

I guess the stories mostly all happened in college though...foam parties, frat parties...oh! There was this one instance where we were drinking in my dorm room and the RA came up and caught us. Most of us were underage and one of my friends was 16 too, since he started college early. My roommate was so upset that she ran into the bathroom crying and somehow cut a HUGE gash on her arm (probably from falling into the wall or door or something). Then we left the dorm to hang out at my friend's apartment where we played Halo. The guys were being mean and ganged up on me so I started crying. So one of my friends took my controller and kicked their asses for me :roll2

Best aftermath ever: My roommate and I had to have a meeting with the RD because of underage drinking in the dorms. She had to take some alcoholics anonymous classes..but when it was my turn I said "I don't really like to drink, I was just celebrating" so the RD told me to just make a pamphlet and present it to my friends and get signatures. :D She was sooooo pissed off at me :p

Pumpkin
08-02-2011, 04:31 PM
The dumbest thing I have done drunk is skipped a step and fell on my ass.....then did it again 10 minutes later. I'm actually a pretty responsable drunk, I just talk more and thats about it.

This weekend, a girl I had just met told me some stuff about her boyfriend and herself that, quite frankly, I didn't need to know. Her boyfriend works at the grocery store I shop at, now grocery shopping will be incredibly akward for me.

demondude
08-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Six of us ... drunk ... on a pedalo. Was fun.

NorthernChaosGod
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Faaaaaail. :nonono:

Chimp
08-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Faaaaaail. :nonono:

no u

DMKA
08-03-2011, 01:02 AM
I wish I had cool friends like you guys to sing with while drunk.

All mine just want to pick up dates when they get drunk.

Araciel
08-03-2011, 07:11 AM
I forget.

Pheesh
08-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Good drinking stories need to be told in person.

Citizen Bleys
08-03-2011, 07:58 AM
I don't think it's been long enough since the last time I told the catbox story.

Iceglow
08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
So do you guys want me or Psychotic to tell the semi-legendary JACKASS story again?

Rantz
08-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Do we ever!

NorthernChaosGod
08-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Raise your hand if you have even the faintest fucking clue as to what Steve is talking about.

*crickets*

demondude
08-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Only if it's full-legendary. I don't settle for that value shit.

Chimp
08-03-2011, 04:16 PM
So do you guys want me or Psychotic to tell the semi-legendary JACKASS story again?

Why don't you both collaborate and put it in sonnet form?!