PDA

View Full Version : Horrible hero

Pumpkin
08-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Would anyone else here make a horrible hero in a video game? I watch these characters go and I'm like man I could never do that.

Story related person: "Hero, you must go to *location* and do *assigned task*"
Me: "Yeah...uhm...maybe tomorrow. Cuz you know... I got kinda a cold today *fake cough*
OR
Me: "Why don't YOU go to *location*
OR
Me: "Why am I stuck doing everything?"

Me: Whadda ya mean I got to WALK there? It's like....on the other end of the continent!!! *Beep* this.

Vendor: *Weapon* costs *amount*
Me: Excuse me, I need to buy these weapons to save the world, which includes you, so do you think you could give me a discount?

Character: We must save *character* from *enemy*
Me: Hey, *character* put themselves in that position, they can get themselves out
OR
Me: Shut up, my show is on.

Me: When the heck do we get bathroom breaks?

Pike
08-02-2011, 04:41 PM
I could never be a video game hero; my hair isn't spiky enough.

Psychotic
08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't know how heroic it is to collect spoons and go on mindless bloody rampages while wearing a dress, but it's all I seem to end up doing in games these days. I reckon I'd be pretty good at that.

Araciel
08-02-2011, 06:26 PM
A hero is a hero because they do those things that most normal people wouldn't or couldn't - I'd like to think I could step up and be a hero which is why I like heroic games.

So to answer simply, I would try.

demondude
08-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I would just be a small incidental character because I am not a heroic figure. Maybe I could give directions in a town, and those characters usually don't die so I'd be alright.