PDA

View Full Version : And the most generous member at Eyes on Final Fantasy is...

Loony BoB
08-04-2011, 04:38 PM
...NorthernChaosGod! 125 more reps given than any other member. Nice one, man!

What's that? You want more more stats!? I can give them to you!

197 members have given a total of 4514 reps to date! Of these 197 members, the top 25 reppers have given out 70% of the reps so far, with NCG himself contributing over 9% all by himself. Has he given them all to just a few users, though? Are there conspiracy theorists amongst you, thinking he and some friends are just having a circle jerk? Perish the thought! NCG has handed out reputation points to 76 different members so far, with only one of them getting more than 10% of his reps. That means a healthy average of just over five reps per person he has given a rep, which is nicely spread. Not bad!

But who else, you ask!? You want more information than just about NCG? Okay!

I know what you're wondering. You're wondering how many of the top "givers" have given more than they have received! How many members here are truly generous!? Well, I'm admittedly not one of them (I am in 'debt' to the amount of 9 reps), but here's a list of those who have shown such desire to give more than they get (well, out of those who have given at least 25 reps, anyway): Bert, Citizen Bleys, demondude, Dignified Pauper, fire_of_avalon, Freya, Genius Lynx, Goldenboko, Guardian XIII, I Took the Red Pill, Iceglow, Jiro, Justy, kotora, Kyle, Laddy, Meat Puppet, Mirage, Miriel, NorthernChaosGod, Peegee, Pike, Quin, rubah, Rye, Shiny, The Man and Unbreakable Will!

But who is top of that list? Well, it might not be a surprise that NCG has the highest difference between giving and getting, but Shiny tops the most reps given compared to how many they have received, with over five reps given to others for every rep she has to her name! Man oh man is this place full of generosity. Bert, Peegee and Unbreakable Will also get a big :up: for all the :up: they have given to others on such a scale, with over four given per rep received. Nice on, guys!

Finally, there is one giver who gets just as well as giving. Exactly! The perfect balance! Here's to you, foaffles!

Yes, I got bored and checked out the reputation table! What do YOU think of the reputation system? Do you like to give? :<3: Or do you prefer getting? :mwahaha:

So! Many! Exclamation marks! Man, do I hate having to stay an extra half hour later at work this week!

Pike
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM
NCG for MLT to rep himself

Also yeah I give away a silly amount of rep xD

Edit: Approximately 50% of the reputation I hand out has merely "oh SNAP" as the comment

demondude
08-04-2011, 04:50 PM
How many of those did he give to RE?

Rantz
08-04-2011, 04:59 PM
And here I thought I was special, NCG. Turns out you were just a garden-variety reputation slut. :nonono:

Peegee
08-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Remember that one time when I artificially inflated milf's rep to over 10000 ? I think I got Raistlin's up to 15000

http://i54.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1118bbk.jpg

Rebellious Eagle
08-04-2011, 06:22 PM

Only 2, surprisingly.

I love giving out rep randomly. I feel so kind :D

Raistlin
08-04-2011, 07:05 PM
The reputation system is entertaining, especially with the limit break feature. It was far superior when I had the power to give negative rep.

I think I had about 13,000 rep before the new 1 rep = 1 point system, but something like 9,000 of that was PG. And because of that I wouldn't be surprised if I had the biggest difference of receiving more reps than giving, though I have given out a fair amount.

rubah
08-04-2011, 07:07 PM
pgs only has such a good given to gotten ratio because you guys smurfing bannedh im from recieving rep :( otherwise I'd have topped NCG for giving rep, easily.

Peegee
08-04-2011, 07:42 PM
yeah but y u mad tho?

having 13000 rep is a pretty powerful tool. I asked milf to rep bomb me once and it increased my rep like 20 fold

Old Manus
08-04-2011, 07:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/4f406939.jpg

I...I need to rethink my life

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 07:53 PM
NCG for MLT to rep himself

Also yeah I give away a silly amount of rep xD

Edit: Approximately 50% of the reputation I hand out has merely "oh SNAP" as the comment
A lot of mine are just some variation of "lol" or an xD face. *shrug*

That's not what I want to give her. :jokey:

And here I thought I was special, NCG. Turns out you were just a garden-variety reputation slut. :nonono:
You are still special, my lovely viking man. I just like to share my love with everyone.

Pike
08-04-2011, 08:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/4f406939.jpg

I...I need to rethink my life

Is this rep you've given or rep given to you?

I am legit curious.

Old Manus
08-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Rep I've recieved. They're all officially my bros.

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 08:40 PM
http://media.funlol.com/pictures/14522.jpg

Shlup
08-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I feel as though I should be able to use this thread as an excuse to ban PG.

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2011, 09:38 PM
But I love PG. :G

Peegee
08-04-2011, 09:47 PM

perma ban or temp ban? for what reason? what did I do now?

:(

Madonna
08-04-2011, 09:54 PM
I was wondering where my gimmick went; give it back, Loony BoB.

escobert
08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Holy crap. I didn't realize I rep that much xD

MANUS I LOVE YOU BRO lets get some PBR's and wear our flip flops and checkered shorts!

Raistlin
08-04-2011, 11:19 PM

How is that different from any other thread?

Remon
08-04-2011, 11:50 PM
I feel ashamed of my rep giving power D:

Iceglow
08-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Once and only once BoB I'll approve of your statistics whoring. Now get back to smurfing SK before she grows old and wrinkly before you're done circle jerking yourself to pie charts.

NCG reps me a few times, most recently I think it was for when I had a bitch about how guys tend to get so over the top about sports that they'll have a physical fight about it which is just so fucking retarded it's surreal. I tend to rep NCG because as much as I rip on him the bro knows how to take it on the chin like a boss!

NorthernChaosGod
08-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Once and only once BoB I'll approve of your statistics whoring. Now get back to smurfing SK before she grows old and wrinkly before you're done circle jerking yourself to pie charts.

NCG reps me a few times, most recently I think it was for when I had a bitch about how guys tend to get so over the top about sports that they'll have a physical fight about it which is just so fucking retarded it's surreal. I tend to rep NCG because as much as I rip on him the bro knows how to take it on the chin like a boss!
I only have one thing to say to this.

&#x202a;Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c)

blackmage_nuke
08-05-2011, 01:05 AM
I dont seed my torrents either :mwahaha:

Madame Adequate
08-05-2011, 01:11 AM
You think having a scrap down the pub is a big deal?

Nika riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots)

Smurf all you pussies, the Romans had chariot race riots that killed thirty thousand people and required the personal intervention of Emperor Justinian I and General Flavius Smurfing Belisarius himself.

NorthernChaosGod
08-05-2011, 01:17 AM
I dont seed my torrents either :mwahaha:
You are the worst of the worst.

Loony BoB
08-05-2011, 11:36 AM
I was wondering where my gimmick went; give it back, Loony BoB.
Which one do you mean? The one where I just keep! Using! Exclamation! Marks!?

Laddy
08-05-2011, 12:17 PM
He should rep my posts more. :colbert:

Peegee
08-05-2011, 04:34 PM

How is that different from any other thread?

I'm being banned for prior actions.

Didn't we establish that there was a cut-off time for bans?

Madame Adequate
08-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Also nobody cares about this hippy "giving" crap, what we want to know is who has the most rep and, more specifically, where I'm my own MILF fits into this.

Old Manus
08-05-2011, 06:41 PM
MANUS I LOVE YOU BRO lets get some PBR's and wear our flip flops and checkered shorts!Hell yeah bro! I'll get the PBRs and put on my flip flops and checke- woah. No homo bro, no homo.

NorthernChaosGod
08-05-2011, 07:59 PM
He should rep my posts more. :colbert:
Post more rep worthy comments. :doublecolbert:

Freya
08-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I think this just shows how lovable Julian is! LADIES! YOU BETTER LISTEN UP! This guy is full of appreciation, he'll treat you right ;)

Madonna
08-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Pfft, this just shows how easily he gives it up.

So we make the number of blog entries a person makes visible, but hide the reputation level? Some of the things we advertise is plain strange.

NorthernChaosGod
08-06-2011, 12:31 PM
I think this just shows how lovable Julian is! LADIES! YOU BETTER LISTEN UP! This guy is full of appreciation, he'll treat you right ;)
Awwwwwww, KC. :D

demondude
08-06-2011, 12:33 PM
What did you do to her!?

NorthernChaosGod
08-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Love her?

sharkythesharkdogg
08-06-2011, 12:59 PM
down by the fire?

NorthernChaosGod
08-06-2011, 10:13 PM