PDA

View Full Version : Your darker side

Caboose
08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
This is a question that plagues me constantly and to this date I have no idea if I am the only one with a much darker side. So to find out I'm asking a question to everyone here. For this thread, I want you to explore your darker side and tell me what you would do.

So the scenario is that a family member has been killed/murdered. You meet the murderer in a dark alley and no-one around to witness what you would do. What would you do?

Yar
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Depends who the family member is. It can range from high-five to attack.

Caboose
08-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Assume for this scenario its your closest family member. And be a little more specific. Attack is not really enough. Is it a beating to an inch of their life, kill them, permanently maim them etc.

Shlup
08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
If I didn't have children to think about, I'd kill them. If I did... I might still kill them. Depends.

theundeadhero
08-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I would without a doubt slaughter them, not much exploring to do about it.

Caboose
08-10-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone will actually suggest leaving them to the police and courts?

NorthernChaosGod
08-10-2011, 10:30 PM
STREET JUSTICE.

How about just taking their hands, feet, eyes and tongue. :bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Um. Get the fuck out of there. If there are no witnesses the murderer will want it to stay that way :|

As for revenge, well, I'd just call the police. I lose all of my family if I go to jail :p

AngelWings8
08-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah...I'd probably call the police or ask for help to restrain him until police arrive (although...I can't imagine many people on the street would be willing to help restrain a killer at the risk of their own lives...). If no one is willing to help, I'd probably try to hit them on the head and render them unconscious, tie them up and wait until the police arrive

black orb
08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
So the scenario is that a family member has been killed/murdered. You meet the murderer in a dark alley and no-one around to witness what you would do. What would you do?
>>> Run away scared as hell and screaming like a little girl..:luca:

Caboose
08-10-2011, 11:28 PM
>>> Run away scared as hell and screaming like a little girl..:luca:

I love how seriously you take this. :p

fire_of_avalon
08-10-2011, 11:59 PM
No witnesses?

I would render the person unconscious and then use clues on his or her body to determine who they were, what they did and what in the world was important to them.

And then I'd make them watch while I destroyed everything they ever loved.

And then I'd take one eye and the opposite ear, so that no matter where they went they would be disoriented.

I'd cut their Achilles tendon in one leg, so they could at least hobble.

I would give them a head start and then hunt them down, where ever they went.

After I caught them, I would start taking skin. Then toes. Then fingers.

Then I would leave them in a fire ant nest.

And burn what's left.

You can hurt me, be cruel, make me wish I were dead. But you do not fuck with my people.

Rebellious Eagle
08-11-2011, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't kill him...just maybe permanently maim him and kick him around while he writhes in pain. :3

JeganRX
08-11-2011, 01:46 AM
Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to make the person suffer too. I'm not sure I would kill, but I would love to drive someone to death. A simple fight to acquire their identity (IDs, cell phone, etc) would allow me to possess and intrude their life. If they do have a semblance of a real life, it will be gone - their loved ones will be sent pictures of my dead family members, while any other peers will be contacted with messages of malice.

I will teach a sociopath fear and the desire for empathy. I will not stop until they kill themselves in the process.

Peegee
08-11-2011, 03:39 AM
You guys are sick people.

CimminyCricket
08-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Realistically? I'd probably pummel the person while I waited for the cops to arrive after I called them. It would be far fetched to say that I have the tools on me to seriously maim them in a way that wouldn't be overly time consuming.

Pike
08-11-2011, 04:03 AM
foa, I <3 you

As for me, I honestly don't know what I'd do. There is a part of me that would really, REALLY want to hurt anyone who hurt someone dear to me. But truthfully I don't know if I could actually bring myself to do the deed. I hate the thought of ending any sort of self-aware consciousness, no matter how evil said consciousness may be.

BIG IMPORTANT EDIT: if EA turns Alpha Centauri into either a.) a Facebook game or b.) some sort of grimdark cowadooty FPS, then anyone responsible for this decision should pray they don't meet me in this theoretical dark alleyway

Værn
08-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Well, for starters, the fingernail scene from Higurashi comes to mind...

Darkswordofchaos
08-15-2011, 07:46 AM
im assume that i wont get locked away. I would kill them. rather that be a quick bullet to the head or something a little more grusome would depend on exactly what they did

Loony BoB
08-15-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm with black orb. xD

I'm not keen on violence, to be honest. If I want someone to suffer, I want them to suffer emotionally, mentally and socially. That's my dark side, I guess. If people fuck with me in a way that causes enough suffering at my end, then I will want them to suffer, too. None of this physical crap, though. Although perhaps a punch to the face can't hurt. I'd rather have someone else do it for me, though. I wouldn't want to touch them. I'd just bring Dan along. :aimsun:

Martyr
08-15-2011, 12:32 PM
I knew a guy who did it.
He somehow tracked down a burglar who killed his wife and then wasted the SoB.

Then, they put him in jail for twenty-something years.

I threw a couple bucks into a donation pool to help buy him some nice pants and find a job, and ever since, I understand that no matter what the "dark side" of me wants can be suppressed in favor maintaining my personal freedom - I think.
I suppose the only thing I would do in the proposed situation is detain the person and call the cops. If I ever went to jail for some other reason later, I would try and figure out a way to get in his vicinity and kill him.

Jiro
08-17-2011, 11:06 AM
I would (try to) beat the shit out of them and then take them to the police and hand us both in. I don't mind serving some time for a little bit of street justice.

Old Manus
08-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Choose the morally evil text option and kill the dude because of my superior strength points.

Morrigan approves +5

FFIX Choco Boy
08-17-2011, 08:56 PM
I would have to make my decision then and there, but one thing is for sure: I would enjoy the sweet taste of justice, every last gruesome bit. Of course, anyone who knows me in real life also knows I really do have a dark side that's only just under the surface, so everyone is careful with what they say and do around me. I tend to... snap... a lot of times, and my rigid self control is the only thing that prevents me from pouring bleach into someone's drink.

fire_of_avalon
08-18-2011, 11:31 AM
You're a charming kinda guy.

Old Manus
08-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Edgy. A loose cannon.

Christmas
08-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Lightsaber duel? Only to reveal that he is actually my father!! :bigsmile:

AND THE POSTER ABOVE ME SUX!! LOL!!!

demondude
08-18-2011, 08:44 PM